𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗗

By thinkaboutmina

ON GOING two sides rival against each other, but things get complicated when something gets in between them... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8 ft dvt
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

3

2.6K 168 75
By thinkaboutmina

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I WOKE UP, DAZED AND UNCOMFORTABLE. Just like always. The bed sheets were tangled with my legs, allowing me no easy escape. I grunted as I kicked away the sheets and freed myself. I slapped the table and located my phone. I picked it up and saw that the time was 10:32. I hummed as I scrolled through my notifications. I raised an eyebrow.

"Five missed calls? Who the hell wants to talk to me?" I flopped back onto the bed as I called the unknown number. I was half hoping for a prank caller, that would be entertaining. It took three rings for the person to pick up.

"Hello?" I ask cautiously, aware that I had a morning voice.

"Hey! Are you that bartender that helped me out last night?" A high pitched voice exploded, making me recoil. My ears made me hear the other girl twice as loud then normal people. Now I was awoke and shook.

"Uh, yeah. Howdy?" I reply, unsure of what else to say. I heard ecstatic chatter from the other end.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over today! Don't worry, I'm not drunk yet." She laughed. I gave a small chuckle. The key word being 'yet'. I almost groaned at the thought of socialization

"I have nothing else planned. Same place?" I ask, almost regretting my choice. A happy squeal came from the other end.

"Yep! See you soon!" I clicked off and threw my phone on the bed. I grabbed one of my pillows and held it to my face.

"Ah fuck..." I whine. Mistakes were made. I get up from my bed and walk over to my drawer. I throw my good clothes on the bed and start to change. I wore a army green hoodie with a  white tshirt over it with black shorts and high top shoes.

I trudged on towards the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I saw V laying on the couch watching his phone. I walked over to him and leaned over the couch to see him. I crunched my apple as I looked at him.

"Nice crounch Y/N." He grinned, looking past his phone. I gave a smile as I chewed.

"You know it. Also, I'm yeeting myself outta here soon."
I announce taking another crunch. He perked up and put his phone on his chest, stopping whatever he was doing.

"What's the occasion, because you know, I'll attend a funeral with you." He asked, giving a smirk. I gave a shrug.

"We can gate crash a funeral later, I'm meeting with a... friend..?" I stumble, unsure of the weight of the word. He sat up and gave a big goody grin.

"You're bluffing-You're just as antisocial as me." he cooes, his arms crossed. I pushed him back by his forehead.

"No, I'm not, V. You can come and I'll show you." I groan. His face squishes up, as if he just ate a lemon.

"Ew, social interaction." He waves his hands in front of his face.

"Send me a postcard, will you?" He lays back down and goes back onto his phone. I scoffed as I walked towards the front door.

"Have fun, loner." I wave as I walk out. I close my door and give a huff. Sometimes I wish I was on the same antisocial tier as him.

I walked out of the building and out into the loud streets. Cars sped by, revving their tweaked or stolen engines. I stood in front of the girls skyscraper. It seemed more taller in the daylight. I strolled in, rubbing my ears under my hoodie. I walked into the elevator and pressed for the door to close.

It closed and I took my hoodie off. I rubbed them, the fabrics making them itch badly. I scolded myself for not buying a new hoodie. I quickly put my hood back on as the doors chimed open. The doors opened to reveal the same apartment, only cleaner. One feature stood out however.

"Oi, who the hell are you?" A gruff voice growled. The owner of the voice was a smaller, ash blonde girl with a crimson red vest, a black undershirt and trousers.

She have piercing crimson eyes that bore into me. I scratched the back of my neck as I tried to rack my brain for an appropriate answer.

'Just came here because I helped some girl who tried to do the conga home drunk and invited me here without even knowing her name.'

"Well, I-"

"You're here!" A higher pitched voice spoke. A familiar pink hair  lady pushed past the ash blonde and gave me a wide smile. She stood next to me as she bounced up and down.

"Thank you for last night! If it wasn't for you, then I don't know where I'd be." She gave a laugh as she threw her arm around my neck. I saw her exchange a glare with the ashen blonde girl, who gave a growl in return. She glanced at me, and a sinister smirk crossed her features.

"Y'know, it's rude to wear a hood inside, peasant." She sneered. I felt my blood run cold. I scratched the back of neck.

"U-Uhm, well-"

"Oh, Nayeonie, shut it! It's alright! You can show your ears, I show my horns anyways." She gave me a warm smile.

I saw the ash blonde girl, grumble something under her breathe. I gave a sigh as I took of my hood, not wanting to rile up the high mobster anymore then she was. My fluffy F/C ears sprung up.

You know the feeling of your ears popping when you get off a plane or something? Yeah, it feels like that.

The pink hair lady gawked at them, rubbing and touching them. I could endure it from V, so this wasn't too bad.

"Wow! They're so fluffy!" She removed her hand and face palmed herself. "I'm such an idiot, I don't even know your name. I'm Park Jihyo, but please call me Jihyo!" She gave a big grin.

"Y/n. Seong Y/n. Nice to know you." I give a smile. I saw something red from the corner of my eye. Jihyo whipped her head around and gave a smile to the girls entering the room. She slung her arm around my frozen figure and pointed to them.

"Y/N, these are my friends! The red one is Jeongyeon, the blonde doofus is Chaeyoung and the smiley one is Dahyun!" She introduced, pointing to each girls when announced. She then pointed to the ashen blonde woman, who was fixing his cuffs. "And that is Ms. Grumpy pants, Nayeon." She did a small sarcastic jazz hands when it came to her. She glared at her before finishing her cuffs.

They all wore suits that looked expensive. I glanced over to see the other three lady walk up to us. The blonde girl, Chaeyoung, gave me a wink while the other two smiled.

"Hey there cutie, nice meeting you-" Chaeyoung flirted. I tried not to frown as she gave yet another wink. Luckily, her black haired companion, Dahyun, smacked her over the head.

"Ignore her please, she's pretty desperate for female attention."  Dahyun snickers, earning a growl from Chaeyoung. The red head besides her reached over towards me and stroked my ears. I stiffened at the contact and stayed completely still. Jihyo came to my aid and slapped her hands away.

She gave a pout. "Jeongyeon! She's uncomfortable." She held her hands up in defense as she gave a sad smile.

"Sorry, I was curious." She flashed a bright smile. "That's pretty cool, though! Can you hear better?" She asked. I gave a nod.

"Thanks, and yeah I can. I can hear up to twice as far as you can." I explain. I saw Nayeon walked up to me, lightly shoving Dahyun out of the way. She leaned in closer to me, as if studying me.

"Oh yeah? So, how does this sound?" I raised an eyebrow as she brought her palm up to my left ear. I was about to ask what the hell she was doing when an abrupt crackle came from her palm.

I flinched as an explosion blasted in my hear. I took a few steps back as I held my hand over my ear. I bit my lip, trying to keep in a scream. My entire left side was deprived of sound, kind of like one side of a pair of headphones not working.

"Nayeon! What the hell man?!" Chaeyoung yelled, pushing the ash blonde away from me. Nayeon just laughed in return. Jeongyeon and Jihyo came to my side, asking me if I was alright. I could only hear Jihyo however. I stood straight and removed my hand from my ear. I glared at the Nayeon.

"Thanks asshat." I muttered. She caught this and stepped forwards, a huge smirk plastered to her face.

"What was that, Rat?" I took in a deep breathe.

"I said—" a slap ricocheted of the walls. "—thanks asshat." I turned to Jihyo and gave the girl and small smile. "Sorry, I hope we can meet up later."

I turned on my heel and walked out, leaving everyone stunned. I stepped in the elevator and pressed for the door to close. I saw Nayeon touch her cheek as she sent a nasty glare my way. The doors closed and I put my hood back on, feeling the elevator escalate downwards.

I walked out of the apartment and back home, hoping that Taehyung would be there. I rubbed my left ear, trying to get used to only hear through one ear.

I MIGHT HAVE JUST FUCKED UP BIG TIME -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
337K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
321K 11.5K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]
5.7K 278 14
In which Y/N finds herself meddling with the k-pop group twice throughout the apocalyptic pandemic around their world. Amidst their fight for surviva...