flirting with fire ā‹Ÿ bucky ba...

barnesobsessedbi ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

š„šØšÆš¢š§š  š²šØš® š¢š¬ šššš§š šžš«, š›š®š­ š¢š­ ššØšžš¬š§'š­ šŸšžšžš„ š°š«šØš§š . a careful ceo meets an... ą¤…ą¤§ą¤æą¤•

ā„
ā™¬ā‹†Ā·
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
the end.

six.

627 30 7
barnesobsessedbi ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

The next days got away from everyone, Steve and Bucky attending meetings with new musicians and bands throughout the state. Sam was out Thursday evening with a possible client at a bar. He left the spunky redhead alone, engulfed in her numbers and codes clicking away with a coffee machine she used on a constant loop.

Steve and James stepped off on floor59 just to walk by her office and up into theirs the back way. They both knew they wanted to check to see if she was there, as they round the corner, there she was.

Almost jittery as she leaned onto her desk in the dimly lit room. She was surrounded by screens, there was the redhead with relaxed curls falling around her face. Her eye makeup gold with red lips she bit as she focused.

James knocked as he realized they were gawking, "what are you still doing here? Its eight."

She stood quickly, snapping from her coding trance, unknowingly showing off her short red plaid skirt.

"I got caught up, you know how I-" she waved her hands and the heat of stares started to burn into her.

She shrugged, "how were all your meetings?" She smiled as James snapped to look at Steve, whose eyes widen and nod.
"They were good, landed a few new good ones," Steve spoke as he felt Bucky's glare.

"Have a good night Poppy, I gotta get home. We're happy you're here." Steve pat his friend's shoulder and trotted up the stairs.

She had never enjoyed the cat and mouse game quite like she did with this impossibly perfect man. He made her feel intoxicated under his stare, he turned after the door closed and ran his hands through his hair.

"How's the algorithm coming, doll?" He took a few steps towards her, letting his icy stare wander down her legs making her plant her thigh high stocking and boot covered feet. She swooned at the nickname but kept her cool exterior.

She smiled proudly, "it's amazing. I have completely finished your main core integrated system. It's a dream project." She intertwined her fingers together, taking her own small step towards him. She wanted so badly to hug him but the lines are so blurred between them.

She wrapped her arms around herself and he noticed with a softened stare, "you know you're killing me in this."

He motioned towards her body and she slipped her arms into her black cardigan, "Sir, I'm not even a third of the way through what I need to build for you guys."

He nodded and walked towards the window on the left side of her office. She followed a few paces behind him, "James, I don't understand why I'm here."

She looked up at him and watched his exterior soften as he looked back down at her. He hated that she didn't see what was so obvious to everyone else. Beyond just unforgettable beauty, she was a paradox of complete perfection that was easy to love.

"Why don't you believe in yourself, Poppy?" He spoke softer than before, she felt his kindness in the way his words flowed towards her.

"I do, I just...also doubt myself. Like at any given time I am two very opposite things or feelings. But, this," she looked around her office and then locked eyes with him.
"I'm not sure if I'm deserving," she shrugged and he closed the space between them, "you're worthy of a life you can't even fathom right now. You're so much more than you even see."

His palm softly pressed her soft freckled cheek again, this time she leaned into his touch. The warmth of his skin meeting hers sent a fire through her core, it was thrilling and terrifying.

As her cheek leaned into his touch, he licked his lips, watching the way her eyes closed and she hummed into his touch.

"James," she opened her eyes to look at him. "Poppy," he smirked as his fingers softly pressed back into her thick tamed fiery locks.

She crinkled her nose, "let's go," she walked over to her desk and turned off all her screens. Swinging her small leather purse over her shoulder, her feet clicked into the hallways, James following close behind.

"And where are we going, doll?" She raised an eyebrow, feeling excitement at the nickname again but attempting to hide it with a bite on her lips.

Womanizer meets Heartbreaker, would it be tables turning or burning down?

She stood at the elevator as he positioned himself next to her. She huffed, "we aren't having this conversation until I am well past sober and you aren't inside the office, Boss man."

She poked his chest as they stepped into the elevator, she felt his gaze on her, while hers remained forward as the numbers lit up above them.

After James witnessed the intense pace her small legs can do against the pavement, they walk into a bar around the corner from the BBR Tower.

Her doc martens patter against the wooden floor of the small upscale pub. She leans on the bar, his rose tattood hand meeting the small of her back when he sees the way she is ogled at by most of the men in the room. No one ever forgets a redhead.

"Six shots of tequila please," she smirks at the bartender and then over at the icy stare that watched her.

"You really like tequila," he joked and she nodded.
"You could definitely say that, but you knew that already." She tight lip smirked as the shots are poured for them.
They lift the first up, she licks her lips tossing it back while watching him do the same. He attempted to hide the way his face contorted with the strong flavor, making her giggle.

"So, we have a problem," she joked as she lifted her second shot. He gave her a worried look, tossing back another. He couldn't help but just follow her lead, even if it felt like chaos.

"What's the problem?" He leaned forward, now they shared the same breath. She smirked, "I really lack self control."
He chuckled, "I don't lack it normally, but around you, something changes. You're making my mind frenzy." She loved the way he told her like it is, no beating around the bush.

She bit her lip, "I made a promise. And you, Sir, are making it feel impossible."
His brow furrowed as he leaned away from her, "what kind of promise?"

She tossed back the last shot and stood up, "come on," he slipped his large inked mit into her dainty hand. He tossed money on the bar and let her lead him back out the door.

"James, I don't do... whatever you think this is...or could be." Her eyes screwed shut.

He stopped walking and pulled her back into him, her face meeting his chest with a yelp. "You shouldn't care what people think, you are a talent.. I just also happen to find you irresistible."

"I couldn't care less about what people think. I care about what I think. I'm not good at this," she motioned between them. "And you're my boss." She felt herself tingling from her center as he licked his bottom lip staring at her.

"I'm just the guy that can't get you out of my head," he inched closer. "And you're the girl that can stop me if you want to." His hand found her cheek again, his fingers running into the hair that lived in his mind like a burning photograph.

She closed her eyes and pressed herself up on her toes. She leaned up into him, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer. His eyes widen as her body was pressed into him, her pink pouted mouth meeting his hungry light scarlett lips. The kiss was soft and intimate. Her fingers twisted into the base of his hair. The kiss was short but enough for them to taste just enough to want more.

She leaned back down onto her feet and grinned up at him as she turned on her heel.

"I need to get home, gotta work tomorrow. My boss is kindof a stickler about being on time," she waved her hand and started to walk towards the subway.

"I'm your boss, and I don't run on time." She chuckled at the way he sped up next to her, "I was talking about Mr. Wilson. Goodnight, James." She squeezed his hand and smiled over at him before rushing to make her ride towards her apartment in Noho.

He stared as her orange hair flowed behind her, disappearing underground. He stared in thought as the realization rushed over him, she kissed him. She had no idea of the control he was already losing just being around her.

She was giddy the entire subway ride home, thinking on a constant loop about the way his lips were softer than she thought they'd be. The way it felt to have his hands hold her tight. She daydreamed about the way his palm covered her face. She loved that she gave in just enough to keep him hooked while she holds up her swear with Natasha....atleast she hoped she could hold up her swear. She knew it was only going to get more difficult.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ą¤Ŗą¤¢ą¤¼ą¤Øą¤¾ ą¤œą¤¾ą¤°ą„€ ą¤°ą¤–ą„‡ą¤‚

ą¤†ą¤Ŗą¤•ą„‹ ą¤Æą„‡ ą¤­ą„€ ą¤Ŗą¤øą¤‚ą¤¦ą„‡ ą¤†ą¤ą¤ą¤—ą„€

65.6K 1.6K 25
ā–¶ļøŽš‘° š’”š’•š’‚š’š š’–š’‘ š’‚š’š’ š’š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•... š‘»š’†š’š’ š’Žš’šš’”š’†š’š’‡ š’Š'š’Ž š’‚š’š’“š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•... š‘©š’‚š’ƒš’š, š’šš’š’–'š’“š’† š’‹š’–š’”š’• š’‰š’‚š’“š’…š’†š’“ š’•š’ š’”š’†š’† š’•š’‰š’†ļæ½...
Bucky Barnes Imagines SKaye44 ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

28.4K 398 50
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - For those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots about you and th...
9.4K 377 29
š˜¼š™«š™šš™§š™® š™’š™–š™”š™ š™šš™§, š™¤š™—š™”š™žš™œš™–š™©š™šš™™ š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™š™šš™§ š™—š™§š™¤š™©š™š™šš™§'š™Ø š˜¾š™–š™„š™©š™–š™žš™£ š˜¼š™¢š™šš™§š™žš™˜š™– š™¬š™¤š™§š™”š™™, š™Ÿš™Ŗš™œš™œš™”š™šš™Ø š™Øš™šš™˜š™§š™šš™©š™Ø...
1941 {Bucky Barnes x OC} A ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

108K 2.7K 37
~~~~~~ His thoughts are just there softly. Patiently waiting to be heard. Thoughts of me. "So tell me something else you think I should know..." I s...