Rocky Love {Eijiro Kirishima...

By Tayl7752

Hana Mei lived a hard life before she was given the once in a lifetime chance to attend the prestigious U.A... More

Chapter 1 ~ Once in a Lifetime
Chapter 2 ~ Seeing Red
Chapter 3 ~ Get Hard
Chapter 4 ~ The Festival
Chapter 5 ~ The Calvary Battle
Chapter 6 ~ Battle Royal
Taking a little break
Chapter 7 ~ Battle Royal Pt2
Chapter 8 ~ Forehead Kisses
Chapter 9 ~ The Dream
I need help
Chapter 10 ~ Hero Internships
Chapter 11 ~ Comfort
Thank you 💕
Im Back!
Chapter 12 ~ Final Exams
Chapter 14 ~ Forest Fire
Chapter 15 ~ Pain
Chapter 16 ~ Life Without Her
Chapter 17 ~ I Know
Chapter 18 ~ Surprise
!!Notice!!
Chapter 19 ~ Work Studies
Chapter 20 ~ The Meeting
Chapter 21 ~ Hassaikai
Notice: I'm still here!

Chapter 13 ~ The Pussycats

1K 21 8
By Tayl7752

Hi everyone! I'm going to try and make this chapter longer than the last. I'm so excited to start getting into the Forest Training Camp arc! I've been rewatching these older episodes to refresh my memory since it's been such a long time and I'm finally ready to get going on this next chapter.

In this chapter there will be talk about cancer right from the start so if you would like to skip I will indicated when that specific part is over. It won't be long.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Might POV

"No no, don't worry Mei, your written exams were well over the average. And with your situation now it is completely understandable. You will still be able to participate in our training camp." I listened as Mei apologized and thanked me once again. "Now, get some rest and spend some time with your mother." I heard a small sigh through the phone before Mei said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. Letting out a breath of air I rested my head in my hands.

"Dear God please help that poor family"

{TW: Cancer}

Mei POV

As I hung up the phone I felt the knot in my throat swell even more before I let out a quiet gasp and leaned against the bathroom sink. Forcing myself to stand tall I wiped the few tears that managed to escape and splashed cold water on my face. "Everything is going to be fine. It's gonna be fine" I said to myself as I wiped the water off my face and left the bathroom.

Once I made it back to my mothers hospital room I took a big breath in and out before entering. My mom looked up at me and raised her eyebrows. "So? What did he say?" I gave a small smile and sat in the chair next to her bed. "He said given my circumstances I can skip the practical exam and still go to the summer training camp", my mom smiled and clapped her hands together, "That's amazing! You won't miss out on anything then!" I nodded slightly and looked at the ground. "What?" my mom asked as she tilted her head. I looked at her then back at the ground, my mom gave my shoulder a little shove and gestured with her hand to 'go on'. I looked up at her, "I'm not going if you're still in the hospital". Mom furrowed her brows and and gave me a small smack on the of my head, "ouch! What was that fo-" she cut me off, "of course you are!" I shook my head "No, not when you-" she cut me off again, "You're going no matter what. I'm not going to let you give up on you're dream because of me" I looked at her and went to speak again when she continued. "Besides, I'll be here, surrounded by doctors and Yui will be here with me too!" I sighed and looked at her worryingly. "Don't worry Mei, it'll be alright." I sighed and rest my head on her lap. "Fine" She smiled and laid her head back. "Good girl."

Time Skip: A few days later

Mei POV

I was in the cafeteria grabbing some food when my phone began to ring. "Hello?" I heard an excited gasp come through the phone, "Hi Mei! How are you?" Uraraka said followed by a few other hellos though I wasn't able to tell who exactly. I smiled, "Hey! I'm alright. How have you guys been?" She stayed silent for a moment, "We've all been good!" I smiled slightly, "I'm glad to hear it." Uraraka began to fill me in on how the practical exams went and how they all got together to buy some things before the training camp started. "I was wondering if you wanted to come? If not I totally understand!" I sighed, "Thank you, but I'll probably stay and visit my mom. I want to visit with her a bit more before we leave for the week" I could hear her nod through the phone, "of course! Did you want me to pick you up anything? New clothes? Sunscreen?" I chuckled slightly, "No, no I'm okay but thank you!" Urakaka was silent again for a moment and then hummed, "mmmm no I'm still gonna buy you something, I already see some clothes that would look super cute on you!!" Before I could protest she began to speak again, "Okay! Tell your mom I say hi!! Byeeeeee" and with the the call ended. I shook my head and laughed, 'Oh Uraraka, what would I do without you' I thought as I took the food back to my mothers room.

I scrolled through my phone as I continued to eat my lunch and smiled when I saw a post coming from Mina which consisted of a selfie with Mina, Uraraka, Hagakure, and Tsu. I smiled even more when I got a text from Kirishima, a picture of him with Bakugou in a headlock and both of them wearing matching shirts. The text following the picture, 'You like??'. I chuckled and replied, 'I love it but I'm not sure Bakugou feels the same way ;)' I was waiting for a reply when my mom poked my shoulder. "Who's got you smiling so big?" I became flustered and shook my head, "I-it's nobody. Never mind" My mom chuckled and leaned back in her bed. "Sooo are you excited to leave for the training camp?" I nodded, "Yeah! It should be fun", I continued to stuff my face full of food anxiously. My mom smirked, "Yeahhh you'll get hang out for a week with all your friends.... and your boyfriend Kirishimaaa" I gasped and started to choke on a piece of dumpling. Finally I managed to swallow the chunk and took a few deep breaths. "Mom! He's no- it's not like tha- UGH" I frustratingly threw my head into the hospital bed to cover my red cheeks. My mom began to laugh, "I was just kidding!! I'm sorry!" I groaned, "yeah yeah whatever"

Time Skip: Leaving for the Training Camp

Mei POV

"Okay and you have everything packed?" "Yeeessss mom it's all there." "Okay.... Are you sure?" I sighed deeply, "For the last time, yes. I went through the checklist you made. It's all there." My mom nodded, "okay, okay". I sat on the edge of her bed and she grabbed my hand. "Make sure you have fun alright? Along with learning a lot" I nodded, looked down and then back up, "Are you sure I can't stay here wit-" my mom shoved her hand over my mouth, "Do not finish that sentence. You're going." She removed her hand and I nodded. She sighed and cradled my face in her hands, "Everything is going to be okay. Okay?" I nodded once again, "Okay..." she smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Now, you better get going, you don't want to be late" I gave her a big hug and then proceeded to give Yui a hug as well before I grabbed my things and headed for U.A.

Finally reaching U.A. I was met by all my classmates with greetings and hugs. "We missed you! You know you're the life of the party right?" Mina said as she let me go from a hug. I scoffed, "I highly doubt that but thanks for trying to cheer me up" I said with a wink. "Alright everyone, on the bus, we're on a tight schedule" Aizawa said as he tapped the bus doors. Once we all made it onto the bus and got our belongings packed away I took a seat near the middle of the bus and popped my headphones in. About to choose a song I got a tap on my shoulder. "Mind if I sit?" Kirishima said with a toothy grin. I smiled, shook my head and tapped the seat next to me, "All yours!" "Everyone" Aizawa said as he tried to get our attention, "the bus will stop once in an hour and the-" he stopped, groaned and turned back around once he realized no one was listening. We continued to chat and catch up throughout the bus ride. "How's your mom doing?" I shrugged, "As best as she can I guess... after looking at her scans they've told us theres nothing more they can really do." Kirishima put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm so sorry Mei." We were both silent for a moment. "Did they give you guys a timeline?" I looked up at him, "Um, sort of. They said roughly 3 months, but they're really not sure. Could be 3 months, could be 3 years, or it could 3 days." Kirishima pulled me into a side hug. "I'm here if you need me." I leaned into his hug and rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you". We I sighed and closed my eyes. Slowly letting myself fall asleep despite the many loud conversations happening on the bus.

I was woken by small taps on my head, "Mei we're at a stop." I got up and stretched before attempting to rub the sleep out of my eyes. Once we got off the bus, everyone stretched and I heard Mineta crying for a bathroom. I looked around and furrowed my brow. It sure didn't look like a rest stop, more like an emergency stop in the middle of no where. There was also a black car sitting next to the bus. I went to whisper to Kirishima but the doors to the car swung open. "Hey Eraser! Long time no see!" Out of the car came two women, one blonde and one brunette, followed by a young black haired boy. After watching their cutesy intro, we learned they were named the Wild Wild Pussycats. "Ohhh now I recognize them," I whispered to Kirishima, I turned back to the two heroes. "I thought there were four?" I said quietly to myself. "They're a four-person hero team!" Midoriya exclaimed as he continued to ramble about the pros. We all at once gave our greetings to the women and they began to explain that they owned the entire stretch of land that we were currently looking over, and where we would be staying. Everyone began to quietly panic as we figured out what was about to happen. "It's 9:30am right now... Those who don't make it to the camp ground by 12:30 won't get lunch!!" We all run back toward the bus when the ground beneath us began to collapse pulling us all the way down into the forest below. Mandalay leaned over the railing above, "Hey! It's private land so use your Quirks as much as you want! You have 3 hours to make it the the Beast's Forest!" I sighed and looked into the forest, "Oh boy"

"There's no use in complaining. We just have to do it." Kirishima said after everyone quieted down. I nodded. "We just have to make through this fore- hey!" I was cut off when I was bumped by a frantic Mineta as he ran into the bush. " I held it! I held it!" Suddenly he was stopped by a huge monster. The monster lifted in claws and went to swipe at the frozen Mineta, 'I gotta get to him!'. I dashed forward and grabbed him. Luckily just in time as I felt the air from the swipe run across my back. "Close one" I noticed as a piece of the monster broke off, dirt. I had an ah-ha moment in my head and quickly dropped Mineta before sprinting toward the monster. I collected energy into my foot and kicked the monsters head releasing energy and completely blowing it up. All of the dirt fell the ground. 'Nice' I thought to myself, "behind you" Midoriya said as he jumped over me and easily took out another beast. More and more beasts began to show in the forest and everyone started to attack the monsters. Working together we all, slowly but surely, made our way deeper and deeper into the forest.

The forest was now silent except for the heavy panting coming from everyone as we continued through the forest. Looking up my eyes widened, "Hey... we made it!" I said joyfully through deep breaths. We walked into the opening and were met by Mandalay, Pixie-Bob and Aizawa once again. Pixie-Bob gasped excitedly, "Hey! You made it!" "It took quite some time" this coming from Mandalay. We all collapsed exhausted, "Three hours my ass" I said as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. Pixie-Bob piped up again, "Honestly, you all got here sooner than I would've thought! You guys fought off my earth beats pretty well!" We continued to rest when Midoriya asked about the young boy. "Oh! He's my cousin's kid. Go on Kota, say hello to everyone." He remained silent, looking at us angrily. Midoriya went and introduced himself and went to shake his hand when the boy punched him in the crotch. Iida ran to Midoriya's side, "How could you do that to Midoriya's scrotum!!" He turned back "I don't intend to hang out with people who want to be heroes" he turned and continued to walk away. I heard Bakugou behind me, "Precious brat", then Todoroki chimed in "He's kind of like you." I laughed as Bakugou started to get angry with Todokori over his comment. "Get all of your stuff off the bus. Once everything is put away we'll have dinner. After that, bathe and get a good nights rest."

"Itadakimasu!" Everyone started eating the meal that the Pussycats prepared. Well, eating might not be the right word. Everyone was so hungry I think there was hardly any chewing just swallowing the food whole. "Eat up everyone! This is the only night we'll be doing anything for you!". Once we all finished we headed for the hot springs. "This is amazing" I said followed by a big, relaxed sigh as I dipped myself into the springs. The rest of the girls expressed their gratitude for the hot springs as well. The girls were chatting away and thanking Kota for stopping Mineta from trying to sneak a peak while I tried to relax by myself off to the side. It was hard to relax when my thoughts began to spiral out of control. Every possible worst case scenario that could happen with my mom, sick, back home without me there. I hadn't noticed me hyperventilating until I felt two hands tightly grip my shoulders. "Mei!" My eyes shot open and were met with Uraraka's. "Are you okay?" I sat silently staring into her eyes for a moment. I felt like I couldn't move or say anything, I couldn't breath. I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks. Uraraka looked at me nervously and quickly pulled me into a tight hug. "Mei it's okay. Just take a breath alright? You need to breath" The other girls noticed and quickly made their way over and joined the hug. I felt the knot in my throat burst and I let everything thing go. I shoved my head into Uraraka's shoulder and continued to cry until I couldn't anymore. I heard the quiet reassurances coming from the rest of the girls and the back rubs coming from Urakara as I began to calm down.

"Come on. Let's go to bed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took so long to get published! My computer decided to crash so nearly the entire chapter didn't save and I lost everything. But I managed to finish it!!
I hope you all enjoy! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 30
Detective Yuki Tanaka works too much. So much, that she's avoided her relationship with pro hero number three, Dynamight. After breaking up, Yuki rea...
270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
875 80 8
Hoshi Haruka was lucky to have made it into the hero course, thanks to her performance at the UA Sports Festival. But with the door of opportunity op...
242K 5.7K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...