leave us alone. โฆ

Af suck_lord_mokito

"he's always following me and worrying about me, it's annoying". Highest ranks #1 bottom bakugou #1 top todor... Mere

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
๏ผ‘โฆ
แ’ฟ โฆ
๏ผ“โฆ
๏ผ”โฆ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๏ผ‘
๏ผ–โฆ
๏ผ—โฆ
๏ผ˜โฆ
๏ผ™โฆ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แ’ฟ
11โฆ
12 โฆ
13 โฆ
14 โฆ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€๏ผ“
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ โฆ
17โฆ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซโฆ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ โฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿคโฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ โฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ โฆ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจโฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉโฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿชโฆ
29โฆ

๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿชโฆ

2.9K 66 393
Af suck_lord_mokito

I walked down the hallway after all might left, Patting me on the shoulder.

I made my way back down the hallway and out the building.

Was kacchan right?

He's right, he's always right but I worked hard for it?

I've worked ?

I worked hard for it

I am the choosen one.

Or did I really stomp down low for all might to give me his quirk.

No never.

He ran into me.

He gave his quirk to me because I am the one.

STOP IT!

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You alright izuku?"

I turned around to see uraraka.

"Y-yeah I'm alright" I said looking down at my hands, wavy green strands of hair decorated my hands, I quickly shoved my hands in my pocket.

"Your not supposed to be out here isn't your second period class upstairs?" She said rasing her eyebrows in confusion.

"I-i can't return back to school until tomo-tomorrow" I said taking my hand out of my pocket the hair staying in my pocket as they danced off my fingers.

"Okay.. well I gotta go study with iida and tsuyu, hope you can make it to class tomorrow, see ya!" she said waving at me and walking ahead of me towards the library as I headed to the dorms.

The doors opened for me as I swiped my card and went to my room.

"p-PISS MY-MYSELF~"

I heard a faint sound coming from upstairs as I was on the first floor, it's sounded like bakugou.

Bakugou?

Kacchan

I went up the stairs as I hear a crying like voice.

"TO-TODOROKI~"

I hurried up the stairs as I heard the voice get louder.

"St-STop TICKLING ME I can't breathe".

I headed down the hall, fast walking, I couldn't comprehend what the male was saying.

Knocking on the door where the sound was accumulating from.

Every sound in the room had stopped, hearing the sound of a bed creak as the sound off feet thumping on the ground.

The door creaked opened.

"Let me answer the door it's my room" I heard kacchan say as white hair sticked out of the room then a grey eyeball stuck out.

He really did look different.

"YAH icy hot who is it?"

"No one, babe"

Babe?

My body tensed up.

"I'm not your babe weirdo, don't ever do that again! Or i will-" Kacchan said getting up as I heard the bed creak and his foot steps, but todoroki slid out of the room and closed the door before the male can make it can the door, leaving a little crack distance between the door.

"What do you want midoriya-kun? I don't think katsuki wants to talk to you" todorki said

First names?

"O-oh well I h-heard something" I said taking my tight grip of my bag.

"My apologies, I forgot you will also not be attending school" todoroki said fixing his messed up hair and shirt.

I processed down my spit along with my confusion.

"N-no it's alright no n-need to be s-sorry" I said backing up a little.

"I g-guess I'm g-going to get go-going now"  I said turning around almost tripping but todoroki-kun grabbed me by the arm.

"Watch out midoriya-kun, make sure you be careful" he said helping me up then soon his touch disappeared.

"Y-yeah I will" I said turning to the direction to my room.

"B-bye" I said waving at him.

"Goodbye" he said in return.

I walked to my room, unlocking the door by swiping my card until it turned green and I heard the sound of metal scarping against each other under the lock.

I went to my bed, pulling out my notebook out of my desk.

Opening it I saw all my drawings of kacchan and all might with scribbles and doodles on them.

Good thoughts.

Good thoughts.

The thinner the book keep getting as I tried to find a blank page, as I was about to ran out of paper.

I grabbed my pencil it was decorated in blue and yellow with an all might key chain rapped around below the eraser.

I started to draw kacchan, I was getting better at drawing as it evolve from stick figures into a noticeable people.

Just a little more practice.

"SNAP"

The pencil broke in half.

Was I really pressing that hard.

I threw the pencil on the ground.

"S-SHIT", I yelled quietly.

Tears ran down my face.

"Fre-fReaking loser", I said as I laid my head down on the open book, wetting the page and the pencil lead on the paper smudged.

"I told you to let me answer it, it's my dorm! Why are you still here anyways?" Bakugou said as I stepped back into the room.

"Why not, and plus I'm here to help you" I said closing the door.

"Help!?" The male burted out almost laughing.

"Yes, help"  I said crossing my arms.

"Fine, clean this shit up I'm leaving" he said, walking towards me to where I was by the door exiting, for some reason I stopped him.

My arm wrapping around his waist.

"By your words, you said "we", and you've made it very predominant that you want me to help you" I said.

"NO, I DID-"

I kissed him.

Wait...

I kissed him.

The male pushed back.

"Wh-what was THAT!?"

I froze for a minute.

I... I don't know.

"I'm sorry" I said turning around and opening the door and closing it before the male could hold it opened.

I hurried to my dorm.

I stopped.

My jacket...

I forgot my jacket!.

I stopped for a second in my tracks, feeling the carpet under my feet.

My shoes?

I can't go back.

I can't.

"Sh-sh.."

I stopped in front of midoriya-kuns door, hearing some noise.

I decided to knock.

The sound stopped.

I heard little thumps get louder.

The door opened.

"Mi-midoriya?"

The door opened to a dark room as the green males hair poked out.

Feeling of concerned thumped in todoroki's throat.

"Y-yes?"

I wiped my face, with my shirt as todorki came more into view, looking the same as when I met him.

At kacchan's door...

I looked down I didn't want to look him in the eyes, I noticed his bare feet as he slowly hid one behind his other feet.

His jacket is no where to be seen.

"C-can I come in?" He said looking at me as i finally looked up.

it would be rude to say no.

"Ye-Yes just ho-hold o-on and let me cl-clean my ro-om, it will t-take a-about th-thirsty s-seconds, ho-hold o-on" I said as I closed the door lightly.

I grabbed my broken all might pencil and threw it in a drawer, I will fix it later if it is fixable.

Looking down on my wet notebook, I grabbed it and shoved it under my bed,  while trying to fix the place in general.

I stumbled back to the door as I opened it again, dusting off my pants, as I opened the door more as todoroki peeked in.

"C-come in" I say as I moved away from the door to the side to let todoroki-kun in.

The male ruffled his hair, fixing it, showing off his face unnoticeably.

Jealousy spiked up again.

I buried it down again as I hesitated to sit on my bed as todorki pulled up a chair.

"Are you okay? I heard some noise I thought maybe you may have hurt yourself on accident" todoroki said as he stopped playing with his hair.

"Y-yeah just a li-little accident" I said looking down as silence filled the room, making me uncomfortable.

"B-but I'm ok-okay" I said rubbing my knees.

"A-are you o-okay too to-todoroki-kun?",
I glurped down that sentence.

Of course he's okay.

"I don't know to be completely honest, can I tell you something? As in... no one else should know this" todoroki said tapping his feet on the floor as his hands rested on his lap, bitting his nails.

"Y-yeah?" I said sitting up more straight  and tense for what the more the male had to say.

"So.."

He paused.

"So I.. I kissed katsuki" he blurted out.

"O-oh wo-wow"

My hands tightly gripped my knees as I sat there eyes wide opened, trying to sound shocked and happy as I replied to the male.

It was true?.

"But he pushed back and I walked away which is how I ended up here" the male said sitting back in my chair.

The tightness of my grip slipped a little off my knees, most likely leaving a mark.

"O-oh w-well that's awkward, I d-don't kn-know wh-what y-you sh-should do?", I said looking at him, trying to sound concerned and interesting.

"But you do know what. you can help me" the iced male said as he looked up at me, our eyes meeting as my eyes had shaken and looked away to the side.

I sat in silence.

"You don't ha-have to though, I don't know where this sudden feeling came from maybe its because of that time- nevermind" todoroki-kun said shaking off his sentence as he went back to messing with his hair.

No finish your sentence.

"N-no it's ok-okay" I said, as my voice sounded squeaky.

Why..

"I'll help-"

I forced those words through my body as that feeling of dread started to hunt me as it traveled all through my body.

I wanted.

I wanted to.

I wanted to throw something at the male.

"-so thank you midoriya-kun I appreciate it" todoroki said, as the first of his few words were shoved in the back at my head.

"N-no P-problem TodorOki-kun", I said looking at him as he fixed his shirt, the button in the wrong spot, i didn't even notice.

"You sure you're okay?, I think you should drank some tea" he said as he got done fixing his shirt.

"Hey you know what stay here be right back" he said before I can even answer while getting up, and going to the door and opening it.

"My apologies midoriya-kun, may I borrow your slippers?" he said, looking down at my slides.

"N- ye-yes" I shuttered out looking down at my feet.

"Thank you" the male said as his bare feet slipped into the inside furr of the shoes.

He shut the door as he walked out.

I stared down at the floor, as my vision got blurred and dark.

I felt the coldness of my tears? Hit the hot my feet and knee.

I finally wiped my eyelids, as the sight of the the floor and my feet and knee came into view.

I rubbed my feet together as the liquid disappeared.

"Knock"

I ignored it, still in a trance.

"Midoriya-kun!"

Todoroki's low voice boomed through my door, as I finally got up and went to the door, opening it.

"O-oh i-im sorry, m-my bad" I said opening the door as the sight of the males body with a cup of tea in his hand came into view, as he stepped in and took off my slippers and and putting back in the same position and area.

"It's alright, here. It's hot I didn't want to wait until it cooled off and leave you unintended" the male said giving me the cup.

"Sh- thanks" I said as the glass cup was hot, of course it didnt effect Todoroki because of his quirk.

"So.. good news is that our project is almost done" todoroki sat down back in the same chair, I sighed.

"T-thats great" I said as i sat down.

"Anyways, I have to go, make sure to drink that when it's warm.." the male said getting up.

"I don't know what tea it is, but don't burn yourself" Todorki said as he dusted off non existing dirt on him.

"Al-alright b-bye" I said as the male left the room.

"Bye midoriya-kun" he said as he closed the door.

"Clank"

I looked down as broken pieces of glass shattered and scattered all on the ground.

I felt something.

My hand, feet and knees were covered in the hot liquid.

"Sh-shit" I yelled silently, as noticed a sharp paing in my palm.

Red liquid dripped down my arms and onto the ground, mixing into the liquid.

It's fine.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 20
[ Warning: this story is dark and can have some triggers, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION !! ] Both Todoroki and Bakugou seem to have a crush on the...
1.1M 30.7K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 ๐Ÿ“ Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
254K 4.8K 11
In which Bakugo wore a vibrating underwear because the Bakusquad dared him TODOBAKU || slight NSFW Photos and characters aren't mine credits to the o...
24.1K 896 33
Book 2 Prologue & Chapter 1 Out Now!!! During a tragic series of events, Midoriya is struck by a quirk that forces its victims to commit suicide. Is...