Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 15

4.7K 263 48
By slothsuga07

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

It's been two days since that happened and Aria tried to escape from there but Everytime he got caught by some guards and that's the reason Namjoon chained her to bed ..... He is now in his father's study room as he was called saying there's something important his father has to talk....

Namjoon: father you called me???

He asked as his father look at him as he again look at the book he was reading.....

Lucifer: I am thinking of getting you married as you need a heir to sit in my throne...... Your favorite Nia that I have fixed for you are pretty much suitable for it..... So, I am going to tell the servants to make preparation for it.....

He said but Namjoon has something else in his mind.... He want Aria to be his queen... Not a Harem's s**t.....

Namjoon: I have someone else in my mind.....

Namjoon said in a one breath as his father looked at him with his eyes frown in confusion... But suddenly he seems to realize something..

Lucifer: oh... You have someone?? And that someone is that angel???

His father said as his breath hitch hearing that... How did he find out.... His father get up from the chair and went to him... He hold Namjoon's shoulder tightly in his hands.....

Lucifer: my son, you know you just remind me of myself.. you are just so much like me..... And that's what I like about you... You are the better ruler  for my throne... Even though your full blooded devil brother, hoseok was best.. but I trust you with this because you are my and her son.... My intelligent and smart son.... And when you wish something I will give you.... You can marry that angel.... I granted your wish... Make preparation......

He said as he left from the room as Namjoon didn't process what just happened... His father agreed..... Namjoon can't be much happier than this.... But little did he know someone has listen all of their conversation and now he is angry not only on Namjoon but also at his father.......

Hoseok: so, this is the planning... But  I will make a good preparation for my marriage with that angel..... Because that throne is mine.... That throne was never going to yours and not her either...

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Lucifer pov

He came to his dark witch as he need to know something about it or more like discuss something important......

She saw that lady is sitting in the floor with so many candles as she is chanting something.....

Lucifer: Tessa....

She opened her eyes and as her eyes are whole black and after sometime it turned normal...

Tessa: yes, your majesty...

She asked as he look like a demand for a answer that he has been waiting for...... Tessa lips curved into a smirk and she started to speak....

Tessa: the samples you sent to of angels among them I found one sample little different than others.. she had devil blood in her system... And I believe that she is half breed......

She said as he listens everything carefully but inside he is eager to know who that is... He has a hunch that she is the one who he just paired with Namjoon...... Of course, he find her smell a little different than other angels but he didn't think of it that deeply.....

Tessa: the last sample you give to me.... That girl is the half breed.... Majesty.....

He smirked finally feeling satisfied with the decision he did... Finally, his brother's daughter is in his hands..... And she was getting married with Namjoon..... If she produced a heir then it will be so helpful for him to rule... As Namjoon is rebellious.. and so does all ...... He can control that child in his own way and stay in rule forever.......

Tessa: but there's a problem in it.... As she lived in heaven, her demonic power subsided... And in a certain age, the half breed can regained their demonic power and they became half devil half Angel as her other wing became black as us.... She needed to be bedded before she became half devil... Or she can be powerful than you all and also the angels.....

Lucifer: what about the sacrifice???

He asked as his ultimate plan was killing that half breed... He never had a intention of bedding her with one of his son.....

Tessa: my majesty, I can only advise you that she should be bedded and give birth to a heir... It's more important than sacrifice.... And I told you about  prince hoseok , Yoongi and Jungkook grudges.... I feel like they are going to rebel soon against you or try to dethrone you.... It's better that if you had a heir they had no chance of dethroning you or prince Namjoon...... And about that half breed, she is still a threat after the heir born... She needed to be eliminated right after birth..... Just wait for sometime your majesty.... Your region will be so long than your own father.......

She said as she bow a little and he sighed and decided to go the way that dark witch told him... She can also predict future and for that he will listen to her......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

Jimin pov

I am now standing in front of Namjoon hyung room..... I know she is here..... I can smell her....her scent is so good..... I saw no one as Everytime guards stay there..... I guess I am lucky... Let's meet her...... I opened the door and see her sitting on the bed and looking at the window.... I move as I see her leg was chained to bed..... This is more thrilling..... I smirked and closed the door..... I guess luck has with me.... I will devour her till she passed out.....

I go towards her but she seems like in other thoughts... She didn't even notice I am here.....

Jimin: you look so vulnerable and totally looking fabulous to be f****d by me.....

He said as he touched her legs with his hand and she get out of the thought when she feel a skin contact ..... She backed away immediately holding her black cloth that she was wearing..

Aria: stay away from me!!!

She shouted at him but he hovered over her and make her trapped....... Jimin chuckled seeing this behavior of her......

Jimin: you still has that attitude after getting ruined by hyung.... I guess, hyung didn't taught you well... But don't worry.... I am here... I will teach you how to behave to your Master..... What behavior you should have as a slave......

And with that he covered her mouth with his hand and started to kiss and suck her neck.... She has trying to push him but he is stronger and none of that is effecting him..... He started to tore her dress as she tried to get away his hands from her mouth..... Just then Jimin was thrown away from her... She took the blanket and covered her body and see angry Namjoon..... He looked at Jimin as he tried to stand up...... But before he can stand, he was flown away from the room And fall in the hallway of harem......

Namjoon: park Jimin, you tried to touch the future queen of Hell.... How dare you!!!!!

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board

I don't know what will happen tomorrow... My result is coming out tomorrow.. and as you all know my chemistry paper didn't go well... Just pray for me.... If I survive or not I hope you will all love me... I am so greatful to meet you all..... I hope I could have meet you all a little sooner..... I love you all.....If I do well, I would be with you tomorrow and if I don't think I couldn't make it... I don't want to leave this platform soon... I have faith in Allah..... Hope for the best.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 15.5K 62
"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the girl is screamming .... "because I want...
599K 23.9K 31
"For once, can you look at me?" "I've always seen you as you are." __________________________________________________________________________________...
91.8K 2.2K 15
Jeon Jungkook was a boy you used to take care of. But now he wants to show you that he's not a little boy anymore & he's more than ready to take care...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC