Dream Of Me

By hotmessmomwrites

"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Dreams ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Seattle ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Blush
Siren
Shower ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Paranoia ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Austin
Waco ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Taken
Home
Watch ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Revenge ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Imprisoned
Ashes ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Betrayed
Mine ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Capo
Sinner
Strip ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Decisions
Forever ๐Ÿ”ฅ
E P I L O G U E
Author's Note
THE DREAM SERIES

Panic ๐Ÿ”ฅ

17.1K 265 44
By hotmessmomwrites

Colt

I KNEW BARRETT WAS a sick motherfucker, but there aren't words strong enough to describe how enraged I was when I saw his hands on Darcy in my club.

I didn't plan on killing the bastard yet but once I stepped outside and noticed his hand around Darcy's neck as she struggled to breathe, I didn't even hesitate to put a bullet through the side of his head.

Darcy was freaked the fuck out. Understandably so. I wanted to explain to her that it probably wasn't a good idea for her to walk back to her hotel barefoot and covered in blood but she darted down the sidewalk, trying to put as much distance between her and I as possible.

I caught up quickly to her and placed my hand on her shoulder to get her attention. She whipped around and smacked my arm.

"Don't touch me. Don't EVER fucking touch me!" She screamed.

She hugged her arms around her petite waist as she backed up into the cement wall behind her.

She sank down while pulling her knees to her chest and holding her arms tightly around her legs. By the time I reached out and grabbed her she was unconscious. I scooped her up and cradled her in one arm while my other hand dug into my pocket for my phone.

I dialed Tony's number. Tony was my right hand man. We've been friends for years and I trusted him with my life.

"Tony, we're on the way back. Have the car ready."

*****

Darcy

The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes was the pounding headache I had. The second thing I noticed was that I was back in my hotel room with no memory of how I got here.

I climbed out of bed, groaning in pain as every muscle in my body protested the movement. My bare feet padded along the carpet as I made my way into the bathroom.

I flipped on the light and took a look in the mirror. My breath hitched as my finger tips traced over the bruises on my face and neck. My blood shot eyes filled with tears as I recalled last night. Oh shit. My tears instantly dried and my hands began to shake as I remembered one detail. Barrett was fucking dead.

I ran out of the bathroom and began stuffing my belongings back into my suitcase as fast as I could. I quickly got dressed. I threw on a cropped sweatshirt, high waisted leggings & sneakers. I placed a ball cap over my head to hide most of the dried blood that crusted in my hair. I slid a pair of large sunglasses over my eyes in an attempt to conceal most of the bruising on my face.

My hand reached down into my purse. I pulled out my phone and dialed a familiar number. It rang only a few times before I heard my Mother's voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello?"

I stayed silent for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Darcy? Are you there?"

"Hey Mom, I'm here," I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine mom, I just wanted to hear your voice," I replied while smiling my first genuine smile all week.

I swear my mother had some kind of superpower. Whenever I'm at my lowest, all I had to do is pick up the phone and listen to her voice. She always calmed the storms brewing in my brain.

"I love you. I have to go."

"I love you too, Darce."

I hung up the phone and shoved it back into my bag then I grabbed my luggage and made my way down to the lobby. My legs made long strides to the front desk. I dropped the key card on the desk and said, "Checking out."

The receptionist grabbed the card and before she could say anything else I was out the front doors of the hotel.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I remembered I didn't check for any available flights to Philly before leaving. I pulled out my phone and checked departure times for the nearest airport. The next flight to Philadelphia had been delayed and wasn't expected to take off for another 12 hours.

I glanced down the street and noticed a rental car company within walking distance. Well, it looks like I'm driving for now.

*****

The trip home was long but uneventful. I drove to Helena, Montana before I dropped off the rental car and caught a flight out of the local airport.

I pulled into the parking deck of my apartment, got out and locked my car. I was way too exhausted to carry in my luggage. I'd worry about that later.

I walked through the common area and up the stairs to my front door. I dug through my purse for my keys. When I found them and went to unlock my front door, I noticed the wooden door frame was splintered and my door was slightly open.

Goosebumps pricked my arms and neck. I positioned one of my keys in between my fingers in case I needed to defend myself. I pushed the door open with my foot and took in my surroundings.

My apartment was trashed. My television was smashed, and my couch was upside down. I took a small step through the front door and surveyed the kitchen from a distance. Most of the cabinet doors were ripped from the hinges. All of my belongings that were in the cabinets were now broken and on the floor.

I took another small step and out of the corner of my right eye I saw a shadow move in the hallway. I didn't stick around to find out who it was or what their intentions were.

I sprinted through my ransacked apartment and out the front door. I practically jumped over the entire flight of stairs, my knees aching as I landed.

I made it to the parking garage and unlocked my car door. I pressed the button to start and threw it into reverse. When I looked up to put it in drive, I saw a man with a black bandana covering the bottom half of his face running towards the rear of my car.

I floored it. My tires screeched as I flew out of the parking garage. My hands were shaking, and I could hardly keep a grip on the steering wheel. I don't know how long I was driving for. I saw an exit sign off the interstate that said Westminster so I knew I was in Maryland. I took the exit and parked at the first motel I saw.

I walked in as the clerk greeted me with a smile.

"Checking in?"

"Yes, please," I replied while glancing over my shoulder.

He handed me a key and gave me directions to my room.

Once I got there, I unlocked the door and quickly entered. I turned around and immediately locked it again. And just for good measure I put a chair under the knob. I walked over to the window and closed the curtains and blinds.

I took off my hat and sunglasses in front of the mirror. I took a look at myself. My hair was oily and disgusting, I had mascara crusted around my eyes and down my cheeks. I need a shower.

After I showered, I got dressed in a clean t-shirt and shorts. Thank God I left my suitcase in my car. As I towel dried my hair, I picked up my phone and saw a text message from a number I didn't recognize.

Hey, it's Quinn. I got your number from Bishop. Hope you don't mind. Are you okay? You vanished at the club, and I just wanted to check in.

The mention of Colton's name made bile rise in my throat. I don't even know how he got my number but at that moment I decided that was the least of my worries. I swallowed hard before typing a reply.

Can I call you?

Not even 15 seconds after my text was delivered, my phone lit up with an incoming call from Quinn.

I answered and we spent the next hour talking about the events from that night. I left out the part about Barrett being dead.

"Wait, so someone was in your apartment? Where are you now?"

"In a motel in Maryland," I replied as I leaned against the bathroom door.

"Well, it's obviously not safe for you to go back there. Where are you going to stay?"

I chewed on my cheek while I thought. It hadn't crossed my mind yet but aside from the motel I didn't really have anywhere else to go. Of course, my mom would let me stay with her in Texas, but if someone was after me, I didn't want to lead them right to her doorstep.

"I'm not sure," I admitted. Quinn was quiet for a moment before she spoke.

"Come stay with me."

"Quinn, no. I can't do that. I don't want to drag you into this mess."

"Oh. shut up. If you're in Seattle you'll be under the protection of Bishop and the Capano's. It's probably the safest place for you to be."

The idea of being under Bishop's protection made me want to vomit again. I glanced around my musty motel room. If someone was after me and I didn't have protection I'd either be dead soon or on the run for a long time.

I bit my nails while I pondered for a minute. I realized the decision I made was probably not the wisest, but it was the best option at the time.

"Okay. I'll stay with you. I'll fly out tomorrow morning."

I could hear Quinn squeal from excitement on the other line.

"I'm so excited! I mean, obviously I wish it was under different circumstances. But I really am glad you're coming back."

I struggled to hold a conversation while we chatted for a moment longer, heavier things were weighing on my mind. But we eventually said our goodbyes as we hung up.

My eyelids felt like they weighed one hundred pounds. I was so tired. I brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair before climbing in the bed. The sheets were scratchy and nothing like my soft cotton ones at home, but I was so exhausted I didn't care. I laid my head down against the thin pillow and fell asleep almost instantly.

*****

I was on my knees with my hands bound behind my back. I was facing away from Colt on the hardwood floor of a bedroom.

My pussy was soaked. There was a remote-control u-shaped vibrator that filled my cunt and brushed against my clit at the same time.

I could hear him undoing his belt buckle and I impatiently licked my lips. I tried to turn my head and peek over my shoulder when Colton flipped the vibrator on causing my body to convulse with pleasure and nearly topple over.

I moaned loudly as he increased the intensity and I fell over onto my stomach with my hands still bound and my ass in the air.

"I told you, baby. Don't look at me until I fucking tell you to."

He decreased the vibrations allowing me to sit myself back up on my knees before putting it back on the highest setting, making me collapse onto my stomach once again.

"Colt, I'm about to come," I cried.

"Don't you fucking dare."

He completely stopped the vibrator, making me cry from frustration.

"You are so fucking wet for me." He walked up behind me and grabbed my ponytail.

He twisted me around by my hair and pushed my face towards the ground. "Look at the mess you made,"

He said pointing at the puddle of my wetness on the hardwood.

"Clean it up."

He pushed my face to the floor as I cleaned up my juices with my tongue.

Once he was satisfied with the job I did he yanked my hair once again, so my face was tilted up towards his.

He leaned down and kissed me, licking my lips and sucking my tongue. One of his hands in my hair and the other stroking his own cock.

"You taste so sweet," He said as he gave me a devilish grin.

I watched as his massive hand pumped his erection, beads of precum dropped from the head.

He wiped off the precum with his finger and shoved it into my mouth. I greedily sucked every drop.

He removed his finger from my mouth and without warning he shoved the entire length of his cock down my throat. He placed both hands on the back of my head as he picked up speed thrusting in and out of my mouth.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth."

*****

I woke up to the sunlight filing in from a small opening in the curtains. My clit throbbed and my nipples were hard and swollen from my dream. I sat up and pulled my hair into a ponytail, letting the cool air blow across the beads of sweat that had formed on my neck.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and pulled up flight times to Seattle out of a nearby airport. The next flight left in about 3 hours.

I got out of bed and brushed through my hair before piling it into a messy bun on the top of my head. I applied a thin layer of mascara and some chapstick before getting dressed.

I decided on a black v-neck t-shirt with a pair of distressed skinny jeans I had to cuff at the bottom to keep from hanging over my ankles. I slipped on a white pair of sneakers while shoving all of my belongings back into my suitcase. I looked out of the peephole of my door before I cautiously walked out of the door and made my way to the front desk.

I turned in my key and paid for my room in cash, then I loaded my luggage into my car and made my way to the airport.

Once I arrived, I put on a large pair of sunglasses again to hopefully help conceal my identity in case someone unfriendly recognized me. I checked in my bags and made my way through security.

I sat in front of our departure terminal waiting for the boarding announcement. I was on edge, constantly glancing around my shoulder and trying to keep my sunglasses in place. Once the gate attendant announced that we were ready to board, I grabbed my carry-on bag and walked towards the gate.

As I handed the attendant my ticket, I silently prayed that going back to Seattle was the right decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
1.7M 38.6K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
84.4K 605 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...