Twisted Wonderland Prologue:...

By PinkiePieSweets

A teenage girl, named Briar wakes up in a coffin to finds herself in an all boy's academy with little memorie... More

Opening
Chapter 1: The Strange Waking
Chapter 2: Ceremony Breaking
Chapter 3: A Dismissive Ranking
Chapter 4: Recollection Blanking
Chapter 5: A Perplexing Puzzle
Chapter 6: A Move-In Struggle
Chapter 7: The Principal's Rule
Chapter 8: First Day at School
Chapter 9: Meeting a Freshman
Chapter 11: Window Scrubbing
Chapter 12: Punishment Ducking
Chapter 13: An Urgent Deadline
Chapter 14: To the Dwarf's Mine
Chapter 15: Frantic Dashing
Chapter 16: Egos Clashing
Chapter 17: A United Front
Chapter 18: The Endless Hunt
Chapter 19: A Lesson Learned
Chapter 20: The Prologue Adjourned

Chapter 10: Mutual Aggression

152 3 2
By PinkiePieSweets

Not long ago, Briar, Grim, and Sereia are going to start their new job in the school staff, mainly cleaning some parts of the school. They end up meeting a student named Ace and explains to them about the seven statues who are at the school. Then out of nowhere, saying an insulting remark towards Grim. Grim is shocked and soon frowns at his remark.

Suddenly, Ace begins laughing, "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

He manages to stop laughing and says, "Come on, you're the ones who turned the orientation into such a fiasco, right?"

He turns to Briar, "The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic..."

Then turns to Grim, "And the monster no one summoned at all."

Then says, showing signs of laughter, "It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

Grim feels insulted and angrily says, "H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" Ace says with laughter.

Briar crosses her arms with a disapproving expression on her face with a thought, "It's not like I'm able to get home, nor do I expect to be summoned into a magic school with boys."

"What did you just call me?!" Grim demands, with anger beginning to boil.

"And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not one of them!" Ace adds.

"Maybe if he heard that I came from a different world, we would overthink it," Briar says in thought, trying to seal off her anger towards Ace for making fun of her.

"Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten?" Ace remarks."

Then turns to Briar, "And maybe next time try to go to a public school or an all girl's school. Ah ha ha ha ha!"

That makes Blair angry, but continues to remain calm.

Grim grits his teeth in anger, "Grrrrr..."

Briar and Sereia notice that Grim is at his limits.

"Uh oh. This is not going to end well," Sereia says, concerned.

"Okay Grim, let's just calm down and..." Briar says.

But Ace cuts her off, "Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's a blast! Unlike you, I actually have class to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

Then Ace begins to walk away.

Grim has just reached his limits, "Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me!"

Briar holds her hands out calmly, "Now Grim, please, try to remain calm..."

"It's too late for that!" Grim says with rage in his eyes.

"Grim, no!" Briar cries out.

He then begins to activate his fire, "Myaaaah!" And aims it close to Ace.

That catches his attention in shock, "Whoa!"

Then glares at Grim, "What was that for?!"

Grim angrily says, "No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!"

"Explodey-head?!" Ace replies from the remark.

Then questions, "You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts."

He then says, "You wanna talk about hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

That makes Grim madder and throws his fires, "Myaaaah!"

Briar and Sereia move away from the action and the fire has spread in some grass areas and some of the leaves on the trees. Unknown to them, the fire in the trees ends up spooking something glowing and causes the object to fly away. The fire continues to fly at the area as the flying object flies and ends up falling on Briar's head. Briar looks around to see what hit her head, but she looks to find nothing. She then turns to see the boys still fighting.

"Grim, stop it!" Briar calls out, but Grim isn't listening.

Ace says, "Oh-ho! How do you like that?!"

With that, Ace brings out what looks like a pen. It's black and hold, and it has a red gem on it. He uses it to create a powerful wind that moves the fire away from him. Briar and Sereia quickly move out of the way in opposite directions.

Grim angrily cries out, "H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!"

"Guys, stop this fighting!" Briar calls out.

But Ace and Grim continue to attack each other with their magic. Grim breathes his fire powers while Ace blows them away with his wind magic. Sereia and Briar try their best to stop them, but nothing is working. Soon enough, they end up attracting a crowd.

One of the Heartslabyul students asks, "What's going on over there? A fight."

Another student with a different uniform of yellow and black band, with animal ears arrived as well.

He says, "Oh sweet, Get'em!"

Briar calls out, "Don't encourage them!"

Then turns to the fight, "Grim! Ace! Stop! You're going to get yourselves into deep trouble!"

Briar and Sereia see the fire coming and quickly move out of the way. Briar is able to get to a safe distance as Sereia finds herself standing in front of the Queen of Heart's statue.

Soon Ace says in a remark, "Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?"

Grim growls, "Grrr... you better believe I'm about to!"

"You guys!" Briar calls out.

But the boys still won't listen.

Grim then cries out, "Take this!"

And fires his fire powers once more.

"Pfft." Ace replies, "All it takes is a little gust and..."

With that, Ace performs his magic, "Hah!"

With that, Ace's magic causes the fire to swerve to a different direction. But the direction it's heading towards the Queen of Heart's statue... with Sereia in front of it.

Briar gasps and hurries over, "Sereia!"

The boy students cry out not to go there because it's too dangerous, but Briar doesn't care. All she can think of is saving Sereia. Grim and Ace quickly turn their heads in shock to see the fire is aiming straight towards the doll.

Grim screams, "Briar! Sereia!"

"Hey watch out!" Ace screams in fright.

Briar runs to Sereia and quickly hugs her with her back facing the flames. Sereia is shocked because Briar is planning on using herself as a shield to protect her. Everyone is in shock to see the girl and the doll are about to be burnt to a crisp. Suddenly, the star gemstone on Briar's amulet begins to show a dim glow, and begins to give off a magical energy. Soon the fire engulfs them all and the fire strikes at the Queen of Heart's statue instead. The flames have burned it, making it black. This leaves everyone in shock.

Ace panics, "Oh no! Now the Queen of Heart's statue looks like it's been flame-broiled!"

Grim angrily says to Ace, but still in a panic, "That's your fault for tryin' to divert it! You shoulda just let it burn you to a crisp!"

"Who in their right mind would ever do that?!" Ace questions with a glare.

Suddenly, Grim soon remembers, "What about Briar and Sereia? They might have been... huh?"

Ace and the other students, including Grim, look below to the statue and to their shock, Briar and Sereia seem to be fine. Not even a slight burn mark. Briar and Sereia slowly let go of their embrace and soon look at each other to see they haven't received any injuries.

"Sereia, are you okay?" Briar asks.

"I'm... I'm okay, but... what about you...?" Sereia asks, concerned.

"I'm alright, but... what happened?" Briar asks.

Ace and Grim hurry over to the girls and to their shock, they see that the girls are fine.

"You're... you're not burned..." Ace says, stunned.

Grim asks, "Are you both okay?"

"I... I think so..." Briar answers.

Briar notices a small glow and looks down to see that the center gem of her amulet is glowing.

"What?" Briar wonders and places her hand on it.

Suddenly, Crowley's voice lets out a shout, "What's going on here?! Cease this at once!"

Grim and Ace turn their heads in terror to see the headmage has arrive and he's not happy.

"Oh no! The headmage! Ace panics.

Grim feels the same, "Not more lashing of love! We gotta get outta here!"

Before they can react, Ace gets slashed by the headgemage's whip, making him scream, "OW!"

Then does the same to Grim, "Myaaaaah!"

Then says in pain, "And I'm still sore from yesterday, too!"

Crowley crosses his arms, "As if the likes of you could ever flee from me! Haaaa..."

Then glares at Grim, "Did I not just warn you, 'no more incidents?' And now you've charred one of my statutes?! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!"

Grim and Ace flinch in fear.

Ace panics, "No! Forgive me!"

Then Crowley turns to Briar, "And you, Briar. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!"

Briar bows her head apologetic, "I'm so sorry. I tried to stop him, but...um... well..."

Briar isn't sure how to explain to Crowley about what has happened.

Crowley crosses his arms and says, "This will not do.

Then turns to Ace, "You! State your name and grade."

Ace sighs and says, "Ace Trappola... Freshman."

"Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grin, Briar, and Sereia. As punishment for today's infraction, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" Crowley sternly says.

Grim reacts in shock, "Myah?!"

Then turns to Ace, "That's what you get for makin' fun of me! And nearly got the girls burned! This is all your fault!"

"Whaaaa?! I have to do it too?!" Ace exclaims.

"Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?" Crowley answers.

Ace groans and says, "Yes sir."

Grim groans, "Ugh, I just can't catch a break!"

Briar and Sereia sigh calmly. Crowley then walks away without another word. Ace and the students also leave to get to their cleanses, leaving Briar and the others alone. Briar lowers her head and wonders if she should have said something to him before he left. Suddenly, he begins to hear a ringing sound.

"Huh?" Briar says, confused.

Then something falls off her head at the front, and able to catch something in her hand. She looks to see a little person that has transparent wings, and judging by the appearance, the fair is a girl. The fairy also has short blonde hair with a braid on one side, and has bright green eyes. She is wearing a long dress made of sleeves and thin pants also made of leaves, and a belt made of a vine.

"Is that... a fairy?" Briar asks herself.

Sereia looks to see the little person, "She's pretty."

The little fairy looks up to see Briar, and gets startled, but she sees the calm smile on Briar's face.

"Hello, who are you?" Briar asks.

But the fairy makes ringing sounds in reply.

"Um excuse me?" Briar says, confused.

The fairy rings in reply.

Grim walks up to them and asks, "Hey, what's going on there?"

"I found this little guy here?" Briar says, and shows the little fairy to Grim.

"What is that? A tiny person?" Grim asks.

"It's a fairy, Grim. I wonder what it's doing here," Briar wonders.

Just then, the fairy continues to speak, but its voice continues to come out in ringing noises.

"What is she saying?" Grim wonders.

"I can't understand what she's saying," Sereia says.

"She seems to be a little scared, and is pointing to you. Then she seems to be pointing to the tree," Briar says as she watches the Fairy's movement.

Then hs an idea, "I think she was in the tree close by and ended up on my head because you and Ace scared her when you speak fire all over the place."

"Hey, it's not my fault," Grim says in defense.

"It's kind of your fault for through your fire everywhere, and Briar and I almost got burned, and so did that cute fairy," Sereia says, angrily.

That makes Grim remember, "By the way, why didn't you get burned when the fire blasted you? It's kind of odd, don't you think?"

"I'm not sure to be honest. I remember wanting to protect Sereia, and after the incident, I think my amulet was glowing. I don't know if it has anything to do with it," Briar asks.

"That is very strange," Grim replies.

"It's best to worry about it later. We kind of need to begin working on cleaning, especially the mess you guys caused," Briar says.

"Fine," Grim says, unhappily.

Sereia nods her head, "Okay."

Briar then turns to the fairy, "So, what do we call out?"

The little fairy then begins to use her finger to spell out what seems like letters.

Briar reads it, "T... R... I... N... K... E...T... Trinket...?"

And the fairy concludes it.

Briar asks, "So your name is Trinket?"

The little fair happily nods her head in reply.

"It's very nice to meet you Trinket. I'm Briar, this is Sereia, and Grim," Briar introduces herself and the others.

Then asks, "So, you wanna hang out with us?"

The little fairy, Trinket happily nods her head in reply with ringing sounds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 233 6
Yul has lived with their uncle for a year now and has found a New family with them along with all their new Friends. They have become a Hit in the Tw...
5.5K 189 7
(Y/n) wasn't sure what to make of her situation. She was simply enjoying her mini movie night after getting stood up for a hangout with her friend...
50.2K 1K 30
Taylor had a simple life with a mixed family . Until she and her younger sister were accepted into the academy. There is a mixed view on the Academy...
760 170 28
I don't have to tell you about to me say I'm not normal. I don't even have to say my name. Just take my hand, and let me show you to the looking-glas...