leave us alone. ❦

By suck_lord_mokito

"he's always following me and worrying about me, it's annoying". Highest ranks #1 bottom bakugou #1 top todor... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1❦
ᒿ ❦
3❦
4❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
6❦
7❦
8❦
9❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᒿ
11❦
12 ❦
13 ❦
14 ❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3
𝟣𝟨 ❦
𝟣𝟪❦
𝟣𝟫❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
𝟤𝟣 ❦
𝟤𝟤❦
𝟤𝟥 ❦
𝟤𝟦 ❦
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟧
𝟤𝟨❦
𝟤𝟩❦
𝟤𝟪❦
29❦

17❦

3.1K 91 272
By suck_lord_mokito

"So you're telling me some fucking kid, recorded all that shit from last night and now it's blowing up," I snarled.

They always hype up extras for doing the simplest things, and now me.

Last night, wasn't even a proper fight and some dick sized kid wanted to record it and post it.

"Yes, young bakugo, the unknown person uploaded it on a unclear website and its gaining allot of attention", all might said, turning the laptop over to me.

i watched the video, of course i looked cool but its still shit at the end of the day.

"delete it, all of it", i said turning the laptop the other direction facing away from me, crossing my arms.

"well its hard to do that, since the video is main spread. after all it ranks up your hero status to the public view, which should be great for you", nezu said closing the lap top.

"delete all of it i dont give a fuck how hard it is", i said scooting back into the chair i was sitting in.

"why-why?"

i snapped my head to the side.

"what do you mean why?, you and that bastard should be thankful im asking to delete this shit because both of you look weak" i said, leaing forward off of the chair.

"you are dismissed", scraf neck said, i got up, scootting the chair back as it created a screcthing sound.

"Please take care of school property, mr.bakugo", that fucking rat said.

"Fine" I left the room grunting as the door shutted but opened again to and closed back.

"What was that katsuki", todorki said I turned around.

"You better be lucky that I won't kick your ass today", I said turning back around and walked through the hallways.

"I don't care what you do, but why are you always so tense?, you litteraly saved us and you're upset, I don't give a fuck if what happen wasn't nothing to you, but you're mad because you gained something out of this, we're supposed to be hero's", the male said as he grabbed my arm, my eyebrows twisted up.

He would never understand .

"WHAT?, why are you so happy about it, both you and deku looked like shit in that video, I can be mad if I want because I gained something that could of been better then looking like I'm going on a Saturday night jog"
I replied trying to yank my arm away from him but his grip tighten.

"I could care less about how I look, but you need to stop acting like... Like everything needs to be perfect or the best experience, because it's not" he said.

Perfect?

"I don't fucking need everything to be perfect or the fucking best, I'm just not weak, I can't keep doing shit for the weak, people like me who are reaching the top get tired of doing the same shit over and getting praised for it, when it wasn't nothing", I replied finally getting out of his grip.

"But that was not weak, nor me or midoriya-kun are weak, you know thats your problem, right there you think everything YOU don't like is weak" he said tapping his finger into my chest.

"If you're mad at my performance at the sports festival then you sure should be mad at this one too, because this wasn't easy, last night wasn't easy", that jerk said.

"I t-think you guys should stop"

I looked to the left behind todorki.

"You know what deku you can't be fucking talking, everything you fucking do is-"

"Young midoriya is right, bakugo, young todoroki I suggest you two go back your rooms, school is canceled today for you three", all might said.

"What? No" I looked at him.

"Are you arguing with a adult", that fucking crack head bastard said as he put his hand on deku's shoulder.

"you fucking know what, why him?" i said looking at the green shit of a male, confusion rised up on all their faces, how dumb could they fucking be.

"dont look at me like that, why did you choose him he's no different from one of your fucking fans, hell maybe even one hundered times worse, if you asked him to eat your shit he probably would, hes a creep and you still choose him uh?, a fucking weirdo a bottom feeder everytime i say something its a problem", i continued, i was so fucking angry, they always defend each otherR.

"you should of choose someone better way fucking better like mirio hell even that crazy bitch named monoma" i finshed, to tired to say more, todoroki looked confused and that peice of crap looked like he was about to cry,  honestly could care less.

i never did in the first place  

i stormed off, walking down the hallway.

"BAKUGO" 

i heard my name being called, honestly fuck all of them, they can go suck a dick.

"BAKUGO"

i grabbed my card out of my pocket with a strong grip, almost dragging my pants down, as i swiped my card and pushed through the door before it can open itself.

i soon made it back to the dorms, i dont even want to go to school no more, i'm tired of looking at them, all of them.

i opened the main door i wiped my card a fucking gain i walked up the stairs, my steps echoed through the wall as i made my way up to my room.

getting there i opened my door, i mudt of forgot to lock it, i opened it.

"SHIT" 

my room is a fucking mess. 

"Are you alright midoriya-kun, todoroki-kun?", all might said.

"Ye-yeah" I said looking down.

This day was going great, until todoroki-kun opened his mouth.

But he wasn't wrong.

"I'm going to leave", todorki-kun said fixing his hair and suit and left down the halls.

I wiped my eyes, the conversation always leads back to me.

I've don't nothing.

I walked down the hallway, sliding my card under the black scanner.

What was his problem.

Ive never seen him this bad since....

The sports festival.

I scratched my head walking back to the dorms, doing what all might said for us to do, It didn't bother me that much, As i Scanned my card once I got there, again.

The argument wasn't about me.

I headed through the halls.

Be a man

I went up the elevator, pressing the 3rd number, the elevator door dinged as music and the schools announcements where made for this week over it, it made me irrated for some reason.

I should of have taken the stairs.

I tapped my feet waiting for the elevator to stop as it finally dinged the number 3 sign digital showing up about the elevator door, as I stepped out.

I sighed, heading down the hallways, opening my backpack on the side of my hip, grabbing sticky notes.

Great ideal.

I wrote something down on the paper, headed down the hallway.

Todorki went down the hall way with the written blue sticky note, crouching to the ground by a door.

He slid the sticky note under the door, tapping it to the ground on the other side, making a thump.

'Knock knock', the note said.

Surprisingly todoroki heard the sticky part of the note lift up and detach from the ground.

It took about one minute for it to go back under the door.

'Go away'

Todoroki sighed.

He decided to turn around and get another sticky note from his backpack, bringing the the whole stick block of paper out of his bag.

'No'

He slid the sticky note back under the door again repeating his actions.

'Yes'

This time it took fifteen seconds for him to receive the stickey note back.

'I'll help you clean up?'

He tapped the note down on the other side.

'I'm almost done cleaning anyways I don't need your fucking help'

'But I have your shirt'

'Keep it I dont want it'

'Thank you, but can you open the door?'

'No'

'If dont you open the door I will call your mother'

The door opened

"Leave me alone bastard", the blonde hair male said as he was about to close the door, before he could the dual haired male stuck his foot through the door.

"I would understand but right now, I'm coming inside your room", todorki said sliding his way side ways through the crack of the door, the blonde headed male wasn't helping either, as the door slammed shut, luckily no one physically was in the dorms right now.

"Well get to understanding Right now" the blonde male said stepping back but still close to the door.

"Look, I came here to apologize?" The male said holding the door knob

"I apologize for canceling school for both of us, well for you"

"Go on" bakugo said with smirk creeping up his face but then it went back to straight fave.

Bakugou loved apologies almost as much as cleaning, maybe even his quirk at some point.

Especially from people like him.

"But I am not sorry for what I said about you, it's the truth, and I should punch you for bringing up the sports festival" todoroki as his hands finally came up from the door knob.

"I-"the blonde haired male said raising is hand.

"Just joking. About the frist part not the last"  todorki said.

"I'm not in the mood to joke, plus your "jokes" are terrible and don't ever threaten me, or you will be 20 feet in the ground with your great grandmother queen Elizabeth, you piece of shit ", bakugo said grabbing the Blanket off the ground.

"But she's still alive?. Anyways Seriously, we need to talk" the male by the door said.

"Talk about what?" 

"Us, I might be lacking comprehension at these things, but I'm not that "slow"", the male said walking up closer to the other male.

"Okay, but it's not necessary, so move on" bakugou said fanning out the cover.

"It is necessary, you're so hard to understand when you act the same all the time" todoroki said.

"I could say the same about you" the male said draping the cover over his naked bed.

"Can you just listen for once" todoroki said sliding the males reply out of his mind.

"If your coming to my room to argue then leave" bakugo said pointing to the door.

"I'm not arguing I just want to talk, you're not the only irrated person in the room" the male said staying rational.

"Look, I know it's a peculiar conversation, but we peers or how do you say it?" todoroki said sitting down on the chair.

"Project "buddy's"

"I don't care anymore, plus who said you could sit down?" Bakugou said crawling on the bed to reach the other sides of the bed by the wall, gripping the bed spread.

"Fucking bloody hell!" Bakugo said as once he pulled the sheet down under the edge of the bed another one plopped up.

I don't know why, but this is my chance.

I've never felt like this before.

This boldness

A personality

I walked up to the bed from Getting up from the chair.

Before the male could turn around, my fingers decided to wonder around the males back and danced on to his sides.

He needs to loosen up.

I need to loosen up.

"Pft wh-WHAT th-THE F-Fuck is y-your ha pro-problem" the male said turning over.

The only option I had was to tickle him.

"I didn't know you where ticklish" I said as the male made a face.

"You're face is quite unpleasant to look at like this", I said teasingly, but a pit of urge of the unknown settled in my stomach.

"S-shut t-the f-fuck up" he said trying to not crack a laugh from his lungs trying to catch air.

He started to move a lot.

"S-STA-A AH~" bakugo said hard but lightly kicking me in the stomach, but remained in the same position, with no reply to the males words.

"S-sto-op i-im goin-in to to p-PISS MY-MYSELF"

My hands stopped moving for second.

His features..

light blonde lashes, ruby colored eyes, soft spiked hair, pale yet tan skin as redness appears up on his neck, leaned shoulders, petite waist.

My eyes observed his face and body.

Still unpleasant and ugly looking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 263 15
uhm, the title basically says it all. bakugo - top todo - bottom ( fluff, smut, angst? ) idfk MEMORABLE RANKINGS - bktd- 65# 7/18/23 todorokibott...
37.9K 1.8K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
708K 26.7K 30
•Rankings• #1 in todobakudeku #1 in tododeku #1 in myheroacademia ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Izuku Midoriya get's stuck in the UA dorms over summer bre...
24.1K 896 33
Book 2 Prologue & Chapter 1 Out Now!!! During a tragic series of events, Midoriya is struck by a quirk that forces its victims to commit suicide. Is...