Accidental Attachment

By R-Maya

A hate love story between Sree, an ordinary girl and Vikram a businessman. What happens when they meet! Will... More

Prologue
1 Year Ago
New project
Chemistry
The Mansion
Hatred
Blame
Vikram
First day
Unwell
Moments
Flee away
Stories
The kid
police station
the coffee shop
Human hearts
The truth
feelings
Friends?
Time
The business trip
close or near
The party
love
Broken heart
To be or not
sweet and sour
fake or true
Stone heart
the engagement
The run
Unsayable feelings
The village
Tender
The bull
First Kiss
Aftermath
Spy
The Ex
Break up
Don't leave me
The Proposal
Date
Official
In his house
His Father
In his arms
Sweet Moments
The fire
Sensations
Allure
The meet
Birthday plans
The Island
Island romance
Mehendi Chaos
Finding her
Saving her
Heart Break
3 years later...
New beginnings
Bliss
Bitter
Wedding?
Unnerved
Concern?
Place
The rain
Sick
deal
Feel my heart
Togetherness
Seconds
Mystical
Temptations
Hangover
2 Hearts
Euphoria
next day
Her house
Allure
Imminent
Regret
Unfaltered
Intense
Amour
Vows
Tranquility
Riverbank
Me and You
Will you be with me
Escape
Trip
Closer
Changes
Attached
What my eyes convey

Happily Ever After

5.9K 113 25
By R-Maya

6 months later

Sree

6 months passed.. The entire world got to know about it.. I was taken aback by the sudden different responses by everyone..

My company got more projects because of Vikram. I even helped Vikram in his work..
And about our 2nd time marriage.. We decided to have it after Raya's and Akshara's.

Yes those two girls got married.. Both seemed really happy with their better halves..
Gautham finally fell in love with her, they just came back from their honeymoon..
Akshara and Ajay were great too, she had hers in her favorite place New York!
Ajay's surprise..

Now our turn again.. Destination wedding..

It was in an island.. They had built white tents for us to stay.. We called just close people..

My mom, grandpa, brother, aunt and her husband, school friends, Akshara, Raya, Ajay, Gautham, Veena Ma, Diya, Sanjay and a few others..

The engagement happened first..
The whole place was decorated with light colors..
I wore a grand peach Anarkali..there was a makeup person there, to help me with it..

We started with a small pooja.. Vikram came and sat next to me..
"Going to be my wife again", he whispered

" Fiancé now", I said..

My mom came near me and gave Vikram a bracelet.. He accepted it and touched her feet..

My brother came to Vikram's side

" How is it going champ! ", he asked my brother

" Great!! Everyone is surprised in office, when I tell them you are my brother in law, they are so nice because of that ", he said

I laughed.. " Don't trust these people", I told him..

It was soon time for us to come to the stage.. My mom and Veena ma brought the rings..
Veena ma gave me an ancestral neck piece..

Then we exchanged rings.. He placed the beautiful diamond ring over my finger.

He brought my fingers, close to his face and kissed them.. I widened my eyes. People are looking Vikram!

He simply smiled.. "This ring, connects my heart to yours.. I will be your brightness in life, you are my beginning and my end.. Sree", he stated out loud..

I looked into his gleaming eyes..
" You are too, ", I said

I took his ring and put it on his finger,.. The audience clapped. My friends hooted..

Flowers were thrown on us.. We fed each other sweets and the photographer took some photos..

In the evening, we were going to have mehndi and sangeeth, my mom wasn't in for that, but because of the youngsters she had to comply..

Guys weren't allowed for the mehndi.. I wore a green and red ghagra..

The mehndi lady, drew a beautiful pattern.. She wrote Vikram's name.. My friends admired it.. I recollected the last time, that seemed so far away,.. Yet so..Nearby..

As expected, I got a call from Vikram,...
I didn't pick up,..

He messaged..", meet me behind the tent"

My heart beat fast, recollecting the last time, when he did a similar thing..it left a sour taste in my mouth

Why would he repeat that! I however, followed an went there..
He pulled me, towards him..

"My mehndi! ", I shouted..

" Hmm I want to see.. It.. Did it get dark? ", he asked

" You know you shouldn't see the bride", I said

He smiled gently.. "But I can't resist seeing you, especially when I know you are going to be decked up and wearing mehndi, with my name", he said

" Well.. I just got a mehndi with your name, you got a tattoo with mine ", I said

" True, but who told I just got a tattoo", he said

"What?

He moved his hand forward.. "Sree" was written on it, with mehndi..

" What? Why did you do this? ", I asked

" Why Sree? Why do only girls need to have the name of their fiancé, on their palm? should be equal right, So here! ", he said

I laughed, and kissed his palm.." Ok.. Fine, Leave me.. I have to go", I said

"Sure after you,.. here too.. ", he moved his face sideways.. Pointing at his cheeks

" Nope.. After marriage ", I said laughing

" Well, Really Sree? "He asked

" Yes.. Baby.. ", I said and escaped from his grasp and went to my tent..

My mouth opened wide.. When I saw Raya in Gautham's arms.. He brought his face closer to hers, while she closed her eyes..

" Ahemm... ", I coughed

Both of them turned around, looking startled..

"Why guys? Couldn't wait huh, don't worry I didn't see anything", I said chuckling

" We didn't do anything ", Raya said quickly..

" Ooh.. Really? ", I asked

" She is lying Devi. ", Gautham said chuckling..

Raya's face turned red and she stamped his feet..

" Ouch , what was that for! ", he asked her..

" Okok.. Lovebirds, I'll find you guys a private space ok, now I need Raya.. To help me with the dress", I said

Gautham nodded, kissed Raya on the cheek and left the place..
She stood there, flustered. I smiled and went to her..

"It's ok.. I understand , these men sometimes have no hesitation", I said.. And put my hand over her..

" Btw Where is Akshara? ", I asked

She laughed... " That.. She and Ajay are exploring the jungle alone," she said.

I smiled and shook my head.. "Alright.. Then.. You help me", I said.

I changed into my sangeeth dress,.. A blue one.. We had practiced..

It was evening, when I went out.

The lighting was beautiful.. There were rose petals till the stage.. I went out, seeing everyone there..

Diya ran to me
" Gorgeous Bhabhi", she whispered.
I smiled at her, next was her wedding.
She was really sweet and became like a sister to me..

I saw Vikram on the stage, sporting a navy kurta.. He looked so handsome, that my heart skipped a beat..
I walked on the petals, at that instant, music played..

I looked up surprised as he started singing.. I smiled.. What? Him?

He sang a song.. Looking at me.. Well his singing wasn't great, but with the music it felt nice..
I didn't know he was going to do this.. In front of everyone..

He raised his hands for me, when I got on the stage..

He continued singing, looking at me with such an intensity that conveyed his entire love.. In front of everyone
I got goosebumps.. When he knelt in front of me with a rose,.

I took it and could feel the electricity in the air, and I knew everyone could see that too..

He took my hands and twirled me around and continued singing, smiling and looking into my eyes..

My heart melted and I smiled emotionally

It didn't seem just like a song, he was singing so emotionally that happy tears threatened to flood my eyes.

And when it ended.. He kneeled down and proposed to me..

" You taught me what it is to love,.. You gave me a meaning to my life, I have explained my feelings so many times, but yet there is much unsaid, as some feelings cannot be expressed by words, and I hope my eyes convey them to you..

I love you Sree, and I want to spend the rest of this life, any life I have only with you.. ", he said..
Handling me a bouquet.

" I love you too Vikram", I said and took his bouquet. He stood up and I turned to the side to rub my eye..

I looked at the audience and saw that many had tears. My mom, even she had tears. I was so happy, seeing her, I burst into tears myself..

Vikram wiped my tears with his thumb.
"No more tears, only smiles", he whispered in my ear..

I nodded and went to sit, as it was my friends' performance. It was beautiful..

Diya and Sanjay danced too and my brother did a solo dance number..

Then they even made Veena ma and my mom do a few steps.. I would not have imagined my mom dancing.. Even if it were a few steps..

Then it was out turn.. We had practiced well.. First I danced with my friends, then Vikram came, and we had a couple dance..

Then everyone came on the stage for a group dance on a dance number! It was so fun!

We cut a cake, ate a wonderful dinner and went back to the tents , had to wake up early for marriage. .

***
Vikram

I got ready early morning.. Feeling nervous suddenly, I mean I've imagined this day, but hadn't got it like how I wanted before..

I paced through my room and Gautham came in..
"So ready bro, so soon? ", he asked

" Is Sree ready? ", I asked

" She is the bride dude", he told

"Okk.. Is she alone? ", I asked

Gautham raised his eyebrows..

" Raya and Akshara are there, ", he told

" Can you call them out, I want to see her alone", I said

"Now? You will see her in some time right? ", he asked laughing

" I know man, few minutes ,I wanted to see my bride.. ",

" Ok.. I'll call Raya, btw after this, I need some tips from you! ", he said

" From me? What? ", I asked

" Well.. Romance, those stuff ", he said..

I laughed.. " Wow.. Sure!!, heard that you two were having some fun in the tent", I asked

"How did you know", he asked

"Devi!! ", he said himself, when I shrugged

I shook my head.. "Alright.. Call already.. ",

" Patience,.. groom,.. So eager to see her huh"

He called Raya, and I went out at once, Sree was in the tent looking into the mirror..

"Vikram! ", she called out seeing me..

" You shouldn't see me! ", she said smiling

" That doesn't apply for us", I said, coming close to her, admiring her...
She looked exquisite, surreally beautiful, that my heart pounded on just seeing her..
I'll fall for her again and again!!

"I'll swoon on just seeing you", I said

She laughed. I went near her, took some kajal from her lower lids and placed on her chin..

" I can't even describe how pretty you look, and what you make me feel ", I said.

" If only you could see through my eyes, on how I feel about you", I said

"Ya.. I can see, your eyes convey a lot! ", she said

" But.. Now go, the makeup lady will be back soon.. I have to wear these jewels", she said.

I held her and brought her closer to me.

"My dress.! ", she said

I softly kissed on the top of her head.

" I'll help you with the jewels", I said

I took the necklace from the table and placed it on her neck and secured it..
I looked at us from the mirror.. I kissed her shoulder blades and she flinched..

I turned her around and took the earrings.. And placed them on her ears.

I took the ornament for her head and placed it on top and kissed on the top of her head.

Then, I took the bangles and put it on her wrists.

" This waist chain? ", I looked at it..

" I'll wear it ", she said..

" Why, ", I said taking it from her hand..

I pulled her closer and placed it around her waist and secured it.. My fingers grazed her soft waist..

" Vikram! Now done right,.. Out", she said..

"Mmm ok.. Waiting for you wifey", I said and went out..

I went to the mandap first, the sound of the sea and the gentle salty breeze made this even more special..

She was brought here, by her relatives and friends.. She came and sat next to me..

Her mom came and stood to her side..
Veena ma and Diya and our friends also surrounded us..

We did the rituals as told by the priest, and at the end.. I tied the mangalsutra and applied the vermillion on her forehead.. It felt ecstatic to make her mine again..

" Congrats Wifey ", I said immediately in her ears

She smiled at me.. We continued the remaining rituals..

Sree

I looked at him, when doing the remaining rituals.

" You remember my vows? ", he asked

" Our vows ", I said

" Yes.. I promise to you again, to fulfil them and apart from those..
I will make sure you stay happy always, we have equality in our relationship,
You are my strength, my one eternal love, Vikram doesn't exist without Sree..
We will remain friends, partners lovers.. Forever, In this life and any that exists", he said

"I'll promise you the same Vikram.. I'll love you eternally, ", I said

"I want to kiss the bride, but these people will be shocked ", he said

I shook my head "always back to this topic huh", I said smiling..
We took lots of photographs..

We decided to keep the reception in our city.. Where we could have a lot of people, his business colleagues and mine, other relatives etc...

We finally got some time alone in the evening.. He came to my tent..

" So... Wifey.. You know what's next? ", he asked, coming near and pulling me closer..

" What? ", I asked

" Honeymoon, then babies", he said

I blushed.

" Mhmm.. You know, seems like I just saw you..in that meeting, when your eyes met mine, I felt an unexplainable feeling, we were meant to be", he said

"Hmm ya, and then you became that arrogant CEO and all that you did" I said

"Can we not talk about the sad parts", he said, kissing my lips..

"So.. I got something for you", he said

" Yes? "

He dug into his pocket and got out 2 tickets.. I took it..

"Tickets to Maldives? ", I exclaimed

" Ya our honeymoon.. Two weeks" he said

I kissed him on his lips again..
"I can't wait to spend my life with you, I love you Vikram", I said

" I love you Sree", he said, pulled me closer in his arms.

***************************

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 12.3K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
552K 23.3K 45
~β€’~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
25.2K 855 62
He forced her to marry, not caring about the circumstances. He was obsessed with her, but refused to accept it. He claimed to hate, he vowed to make...
112K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...