How to be a Daddy | Lisa G!P

By JenLisaSvckah

"Jisoos Christ! I didn't sign up for this!" - LM More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 22 - M

19.6K 444 193
By JenLisaSvckah

"Where are you taking me?" Jennie asked because Lisa said they were going somewhere.

"To the field of chamomiles nearby. I swear it's beautiful but not as beautiful as you, though," Lisa said and smiled at Jennie.

Jennie on the other hand blushed and hit Lisa's arm lightly. Then she said, "What a charmer."

Just a few more minutes later, Jennie gasped in awe when she saw the field of chamomiles. She ran towards it happily and Lisa followed behind her with a smile of satisfaction written all over her face.

"Wow, I didn't know this exist here?" Jennie said as she ran her hands through the flowers that she passes by.

"Maybe because you didn't try to explore the island," Lisa said as she spread a blanket across the green grasses.

Jennie went next to her and sat on the blanket. Lisa took out the food from the basket and put them in front of them.

Today actually marks their tenth day on the island together and the fifth day since Lisa began courting Jennie. Lisa came up with the idea of having a picnic with the other girl since the weather look good. Besides, she has been wanting to take Jennie there anyway.

"Right, whenever I am here on the island, I prefer staying inside the cabin. I was always alone anyway. So, how would I enjoy going around here? Besides, what if something bad happens to me while exploring, then no one would help me," Jennie explained.

"Right, you have a good point but I am here now. I'll explore places with you if you want," she said gave the shorter girl a sweet smile.

"I just know that being with you would make anywhere a better place," Jennie said and she laid down with her head on Lisa's lap.

"Even if we go to a stinky sewer?" Lisa asked like a kid. And she chuckled before saying, "Yeah, even a stinky sewer."

Lisa kept on feeding Jennie some grapes while the latter was reading a novel.

"What are you reading by the way?" Lisa asked out of curiosity because Jennie seemed to be so hooked on what she was reading.

"This is a book given to me by a friend. The title is It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. I can't tell you how it goes yet because I only started reading it but it seems to be about a girl who had an abusive father and a guy who seems to have violent urges because of his past," Jennie answered without taking her eyes off the book.

"Isn't that a bit of irony? Shouldn't she stay away from people like her father?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, that's what I was thinking, too but I don't want to judge the guy yet because I'm only at the beginning. Who knows, he might not hurt her."

"One thing is for sure Jennie, I would never hit you. Maybe, I might hurt you with my words unintentionally but I will never hurt you physically," Lisa said as she locks her hand with Jennie's.

"I know, baby," Jennie said and smiled.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the cool breeze and each other's company.

Then, a sudden thought suddenly popped out in Jennie's head, making her sit down. Lisa just looked at her as if waiting for her to talk.

"When I go to Paris, are you willing to come with me?" Jennie asked but honestly, she's not expecting Lisa to say yes because they've only been with each other for ten days and they aren't even dating officially yet. She just wants to hear what the girl thinks about it.

Lisa paused for a while and said, "Uhh, let me think about it first" and chuckled.

"It's understandable, we only meet a few days ago anyway. I'll give you plenty of time to think," Jennie said and shrugged her shoulders.

Lisa chuckled and fed Jennie a spoonful of cake that the latter baked earlier.

"If you manage to make me fall in love with you, I might," Lisa teasingly said as if she's challenging Jennie.

"Well, that would be easy," Jennie said. Then she leaned over to kiss Lisa. The taller woman immediately responded and held Jennie's waist and mindlessly made the latter sit on her lap.

Jennie on the other hand grabbed Lisa's nape to deepen the kiss and they ended up in a hot making-out session again. They've actually been doing that the past few days but now seem to be more intimate because it was Jennie's first time sitting on Lisa's lap.

They let their tongues battle while Lisa's hand began to wander through Jennie's smooth and flawless skin.

A few moments later, Jennie gasped when she felt something hard poking her down there. Her eyes widen and she blinked a couple of times trying to process what was going on.

Lisa noticed Jennie's reaction and she realized that she was having a boner. Jennie was literally sitting on it. So, she quickly lifted Jennie off her lap and she covered it with her hands as she lower her head shyly.

"I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. She could feel herself heating up with the embarrassment. Why did she even get a hard-on when Jennie was still on her lap? But how can she not though?

"Y-you-What w-was that?" Jennie asked curiously.

"Are you wearing an s-strap on?" The shorter girl asked again shyly. Damn, that actually made her feel good but she wasn't expecting to feel it. Like, how??

"No, it's uhh I have a thing. I mean I have something that men have. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I-if you want to hate me or feel disgusted with me, I would understand. I'll leave now if you want," Lisa hardly said as if there was a huge lump on her throat. Honestly, she doesn't want to leave the island yet. She's hoping that Jennie would accept her for who she is and what she has between her legs.

Jennie on the other hand was too stunned to speak.

It took her a couple of seconds to finally react. Then she said, "No-no, please stay. I don't mind if you have a dick. I like you Priya, I like you not because of what is in between your legs but your heart" and she cupped Lisa's face, staring at those mesmerizing doe eyes.

"Really?" Lisa asked as if she can't believe it. She was already expecting the worse-case scenarios but what a great turn of events.

"Yes." Jennie smiled. Lisa grabbed her nape and kissed her passionately once more.

"Thank you," Lisa muttered and kissed Jennie again but this time it was on the forehead.

Moments later, they found themselves running around the little field of chamomiles, trying to catch each other. It was a pleasant day for both of them, the sound of their laughter would serve as proof.

When Lisa caught Jennie, she lifted the latter which later on wrapped her legs on her waist. She swung the girl around romantically as the wind blew against their hair.

Jennie was giggling the whole time. In her entire life, she never knew that she'd be this happy and carefree. For the first time, she wished that time would stop so that she could remain in this moment because honestly, the future is uncertain.

But for now, she wants to live this moment and not think of what's going to happen tomorrow, the next day, the next month, or the next year. This time, it's just her and her Priya that matters.

"I like you so much," She said and pressed lips into Lisa's.

"I like you, too," Lisa said as she tucked a few strands of Jennie's hair that were blocking her beautiful face.

"Let's make a flower crown. Teach me how to make it," Jennie suddenly said because she remembered that time when Lisa went home with one and put it on her head. That was so sweet. So, she also wants to make one for Lisa.

"Alright, ma'am," Lisa said playfully. And so they picked flowers and then they went back to their blanket.

Lisa taught Jennie how she made the flower crown from before by making one and showing Jennie every step. After a few minutes, they finally finished what they were making.

Lisa put the one she made on Jennie's head and she said, "You look so pretty, my queen." It made Jennie blush.

"Queen?" She asked.

"Yes, I want to treat you like a queen," She said and kissed the back of Jennie's hand.

"You don't have to do that. Love me and that would be enough. We can work things together," Jennie said. Then she put the one she made on Lisa's head.

"That was for me?" Lisa asked, deliberately ignoring the fact that Jennie just said something about love.

Honestly, she's uncertain about it yet because love is so much different from like. She has never fallen in love with someone yet, so she's a bit scared that she'd mess up. She doesn't know how things work and it's kind of frustrating for her. One thing is for sure though, she's serious about Jennie and she'd love to be the girl's girlfriend.

"Yes, you already made two for me, so I made you one," Jennie said and showed her adorable gummy smile, making Lisa wheeze internally.

Just a few moments later, the sky turned dark and the wind began to blow harder than usual. The sky must have gotten jealous because they were too sweet to each other.

"I think there's a storm coming. We have to go back to the cabin," Jennie said. Lisa began to put their stuff back into the basket. Then she and Jennie ran back to the cabin hand in hand. But when they were just halfway there, the rain began to pour heavily, soaking both of them wet.

When they finally got back to the cabin, Lisa immediately took a towel and wrapped it around Jennie's shoulder.

Then she lit up the diwalis to light up the dark cabin.

"Baby, you should take a bath and change clothes or else you'd get sick," She told Jennie although she was shivering herself.

"But you should do it too, you're shivering," Jennie said.

"No, you go ahead first. I'll wait until you finish," Lisa said as she hug herself.

"Why don't we just do it together?" Jennie suggested and bit her lower lip.

"But you know I have-" Jennie placed her finger in front of Lisa's lips, shushing the latter.

"It's alright." The kitten said and held Lisa's wrist, slightly dragging the latter towards the bathroom. To be honest, Jennie is nervous about it but she's curious if what Lisa said earlier was true because it seemed impossible. Like, how can a woman have a dick? She has never heard of something like that in her entire life.

When they got to the bathroom, Jennie began stripping off her clothes one by one. Lisa just turned around as if she was so afraid to see Jennie's body.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked nervously.

"Getting rid of my clothes. We're taking a bath remember? You should strip off as well," Jennie said trying to sound like she was nonchalant about it but deep inside, her heart was beating madly.

"Okay but we're just going to take a bath, right? And please don't look," Lisa said.

"Yeah, we're just going to take a bath. Why? Do you want to do something else?" Jennie asked cockily and chuckled.

"No," Lisa said and she began stripping her clothes off one by one leaving only her sports bra and boxer shorts. She did all of it without looking at Jennie because she's afraid to see what she isn't supposed to see.

They were quiet the whole time. Then, Jennie suddenly turned the shower on. They were only two feet apart so, the water could reach both of them.

The awkward silence reigned until Jennie decided to speak, asking, "Is it true?"

"Huh? What?" Lisa asked mindlessly.

"That you have a-uhm a dick?" Jennie's curiosity is really getting the best out of her. Why is she even asking that kind of thing? Ah, she suddenly felt so embarrassed. Lisa on the other hand looked down and hummed.

Then she said, "Yes, I was born with a rare condition. My parents initially thought I was a boy. So, I was a boy for more than ten years. It was until I hit puberty that they noticed something was odd with me."

"Woah, I've never heard of anything like that before, seems interesting," Jennie mumbled.

"I was freaking out when my breast started growing more than it should. Then the next thing I knew, I was already looking more feminine each year that pass by. Even the people who knew me were surprised about what happened to me. It's actually one of the reasons why my family decided to leave our home country."

"Were you bullied because of it?" She asked.

"Yes."

"That's so sad."

"It's alright, I adjust quickly anyway. I have never been in a relationship though because I was scared that the girl that I'll fall in love with would freak out and be disgusted with me once they find out about it," She said. It was difficult to say, she felt as if something was blocking her throat but as soon as she finished talking, she felt a sudden relief.

Actually, she's been keeping it to herself for years. It felt so nice to have someone to talk to about it. However, she's still anxious that Jennie would not like it.

But she was surprised when Jennie made her turn around cupped her cheeks. Her eyes widen when she saw Jennie naked but she immediately diverted her gaze to Jennie's eyes.

"Priya, I want you to listen carefully because this is gonna be the last time I'm telling you this," Jennie said and heaved a sigh. Lisa was just too stunned to speak but she was fighting herself not to look at somewhere else other than Jennie's eyes.

"You are unique and that makes you beautiful. Again, no matter what you have between your legs, may it be a pussy or a dick and it won't matter to me because I like you. I like your mesmerizing doe eyes, your adorable bangs, your cute nose, your plump lips, your purity, the way you respect me, everything about you. I like you so much, Pranpriya and that simple yet shocking fact can't change the way I look at you," Jennie said as she slowly slide her hands on Lisa's nape.

Those are the most beautiful words Lisa has ever heard in her entire life and it's making her emotional. It was heartwarming. Damn, it feels so good to have someone who accepts you for who you are.

"Thank you. I like you so much, too," Lisa said and swiftly pressed her lips to Jennie's.

She held the feline-eyed girl's bare waist, pulling the latter closer to her body, eliminating the remaining distance between them.

Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape. And all of a sudden, the atmosphere became hot. Although they were under the shower, they felt as if their bodies were burning.

Lisa's hands began to wander through Jennie's skin once again until they landed on the girl's bare bottoms. A gasp escaped from Jennie's lips when Lisa began squeezing her ass cheek sensually.

Then, the taller girl's kisses traveled from her lips to her neck, gently sucking that sensitive skin, causing her to let out breathy moans that she has never heard before. It made Lisa more turned on than she already was.

She could feel her thing getting hard, especially when Jennie's bare chest was pressing against her. It was so soft and she wanted to feel them inside her palm, so, fondle them alternately like she wanted to give them equal attention.

Jennie on the other hand began removing the remaining clothes from Lisa's body which the latter happily cooperated, totally forgetting the fact that she was feeling so shy just a few minutes ago.

Nothing mattered anymore. She just wants to touch every inch of Jennie and plant kisses all over her body. She wants more, more of Jennie. The sensation is making her drunk although they're only just beginning. What more if she's already inside the latter.

In just a split second, they were both naked under the shower, making out like there's no tomorrow.

"I can feel it poking my tummy," Jennie said when their lips parted, then she giggled.

"Only you can make it go this hard. I-I swear," Lisa said and connected their lips once more.

Jennie's hand naughtily slipped down from Lisa's abs until she finally touched the latter's long, thick and veiny dick, making the girl let out a throaty groan.

It was hot and it was pulsating in her palm. She can't even believe that it's actually real. And take note, this is her very first time touching a dick. And the first time that someone touched Lisa's dick this way.

"Ohhh baby, I don't think we should do it here," Lisa mumbled.

So, they went out of the bathroom kissing. Lisa gently laid Jennie down on the bed and she went on top without breaking the kiss. When they stopped, both of them were catching breaths but it was worth it.

Lisa let her eyes roam Jennie's nakedness and she couldn't help but to admire the beautiful view below her.

"You're so perfect," Lisa complimented and Jennie just look away blushing. She can't believe she's on the bed laying naked under a person she met just only ten days ago yet nothing feels wrong. In fact, what she's feeling is the most wonderful thing that she'd ever felt in her entire life.

"Jen, baby, are you sure that we'll do this?" Lisa asked.

"Do you want to?" Jennie also asked.

"Yes. If I'll be honest, I-I badly want you. I want to make love to you right now but if you're not ready, it's alright," Lisa said sincerely. As much as she wants to be buried inside Jennie, she respects the latter. So, if she says no then it is no.

"I want you too, Priya. Let's do this," Jennie said shyly.

Before they continued, Lisa grabbed her wallet and took something from it.

"What's that?" Jennie asked. And Lisa said, "Protection. This is actually the only one I have and I was only using it as a lucky charm. I never expected that I'd be using it tonight" then they chuckled. She's a virgin after all.

"Please be gentle, baby," Jennie said as she held on Lisa's shoulder.

And the next thing they knew, their bodies were already connected.

Jennie was biting her lower lip trying not to cry because of the pain. She felt as if something ripped inside her and she's sure as hell that she's bleeding down there.

"Sorry," Lisa whispered gently on Jennie's ears and she kissed the latter with full of sincerity as if she was compensating for the pain.

Later on, Jennie told Lisa that she can move already. And she did as she was told, moving her dick in and out of Jennie's core as gentle as possible until the latter told her to fasten the pace.

It was cold and the storm was howling outside yet the two weren't bothered as they were building their own heat and filled the cabin with their erotic moans and grunts. They're the only people on the island, so why would they hold back. They can do what they want and scream as much as they want and no one would bother them.

"I-I think I'm cumming baby," Lisa admitted while she was still pumping her hardness in and out is Jennie's tight pussy. Jennie held on her shoulder tighter and said, "Me too."

Lisa's pace became faster as she felt the heat building up in her. It became harder for her to push in as Jennie's walls began to tighten around her rod, indicating that the girl was indeed near the highest peak.

"Ughhhh, faster baby, please," Jennie begged and Lisa did as she was told.

With one last thrust, loud moans echoed throughout the cabin as the both of them shuddered in ecstasy while they release their juices together.

Lisa didn't pull out until Jennie went down from her high. They were both catching breaths and were sweating as if they just finished a marathon but they were happy.

"That was hot," Jennie said and smiled.

"You just took my virginity," Lisa mumbled, then she let out a chuckle.

"Obviously, you also took mine. Are you sure you're a virgin? Because damn girl, you were wild when you ripped me apart," The feline girl said and they ended up laughing.

Who laughs after having sex? Uh, them...

Lisa helped Jennie clean up and they cuddled while they were still both naked until they decided to sleep. And for the night, they finally shared the bed.

The next morning, Lisa woke up first. And she decided to cook breakfast for Jennie because that woman deserves to be served.

She cooked rice and fried bacon and eggs. Just when she was done with cooking and placing the food on the table, Jennie came out of the room limping. Lisa don't know whether she'd laugh or feel bad for kind of hurting Jennie that way.

"Does it hurt a lot?" She asked worriedly. And Jennie glared at her and said, "Seriously Pranpriya? You're asking me that after ripping my pussy last night?"

"Sorry," Lisa pouted and she helped Jennie walk and take her seat.

"Seriously? Just bacon and eggs?" The girl asked as she saw the food that Lisa prepared.

"Aside from cooking ramyeon, I only know how to fry stuff. Stop complaining or else, I'll eat these." Lisa said and rolled her eyes and turned her back on Jennie, pretending that she was having a tantrum.

"Fine, I'm okay with these. I appreciate your efforts and I am willing to eat fried foods for the rest of my life as long as you're the one who'll cook them." The woman said and hugged her from behind.

"No, you can't. I don't want you to get sick. Besides, I only cooked your breakfast today because I know you got tired from last night." She turned around and hugged the shorter girl back.

"I thought you wanted to treat me like your queen." Jennie pouted and she crossed her arms.

"Yeah but cooking is really not my forte. Aren't you scared that I might burn down our future house?"

"Fine, fine, I'll be the one to cook for us and our kids in the future." She roll her eyes.

Later on, they began eating. While doing so, they were talking about random stuff and telling each other jokes.

"How many kids do you want?" Lisa asked.

"Three, I guess. I think it's fine if I give birth to triplets so I can just do it once," She chuckled.

"Isn't that dangerous? It's already hard to give birth to twins, let alone triplets. I don't want you to suffer so much."

"If I give birth, I want their names to be related to something that gives off light." She said and began munching on her breakfast.

"Why?"

"Because they will be the lights of our lives."

"Wow, that's brilliant! Okay, okay, I agree. Maybe we could name them after the sun, moon, or the stars."

A few seconds later, Jennie suddenly looked serious. Then she heaved a sigh, making Lisa curious about what was going on in her girl's mind.

"Priya, if-if things get better for me, can we be together forever?" Jennie said looking at her straight in the eyes.

Lisa suddenly felt like something odd is happening or is going to happen.

But she just replied, "Then I'd have to marry you."

___________________________________________

Sorry foe, di na ako marunong gumawa ng smut ih. Pagpasensyahan niyo po lalo't lutang ang aking isip kanina pa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 274 44
"sure, let's do it" a sigh of relief. i hope she can take me away from this horrible place
187K 4.9K 40
"My heart it bleeds with pain My soul will forever wishing you could have stayed" Jennie to Lisa "Please don't cry Just because we had to part As lo...
102K 2.6K 32
"What again? Leaving me behind, its that what you do right?"Crying hard pushing her away. "Why don't you fight with me?" "What I am to you? Am I not...