𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 , o'brien...

By nxvitixus

Loreleia [LORE-UH-LAY-UH] meaning: "alluring." An inspirited night. Loud music and a half full bar with only... More

CAST AND GRAPHICS
E! NEWS
𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ------ɪɴᴛᴀɴɢɪʙʟᴇ
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘------ Lɪᴍᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
epilogue

vii

866 29 8
By nxvitixus

"𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛', 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛' 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛', 𝑠𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛, 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒"
_______________________________

𖧵Dylan𖧵

"DYLAN." SUTTON BREATHED. This was my first sight of her since I left Los Angeles. I felt dull seeing her as if I had just met a ghost. Sutton was the world to me before the incident that changed everything.

Her charming and outgoing personality attracted me to her but now, my love for her was in ashes.

Before I could do anything- say anything- she grabbed my cheeks, forcing her lips onto mine aggressively. It felt wrong.

It felt like I had betrayed Ro. But why? We weren't dating. we were just friends- she's made that clear...hasn't she?

I quickly pulled away from Sutton's act of impulse, and looked behind her, making sure Leia and Zoey were safe. After ensuring they were okay, I focused back on Sutton and spoke with a bit of frustration.

"Sutton, what the fuck are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why she was here and why she kissed me.

"I miss you, Dylan." She said, grazing my chest with her hand trying to influence me.

I grabbed her hand softly, and I pulled them off my chest, dropping them. "No Sutton, why are you here?" I stifled. Her expression changed and she sighed.

"Tabloids caught wind you were in New York, so I got the next flight and I've been looking for you ever since. I came to apologize, Dylan. I miss you and I am hoping we could get ba-"

I cut her off. "You can apologize Sutton, but I don't think things will ever go back to the way they were." I deadpanned.

She nodded and spoke up again. "Ever?" She questioned. I looked down before looking at Ro. Sutton and I never had a friendship. We just started dating.

why do I feel a stronger connection with Leia, than with my ex-girlfriend who was with me for 2 years?

I sighed and replied. "I don't think so Sutton, I just don't think we want the same things," I said, looking past her towards the couch the girls were at, once again.

She turned around to look at what was catching my eye and she scoffed. "Let me guess, you want that whore from earlier? Yea she's perfect for you," she said bitterly with a hint of sarcasm.

The way she jumped to conclusions and belittled Leia made my muscles tense and my heart goes cold.

"Sutton I think you should go." I fumed before moving past Sutton and toward the two girls. "Real classy Dylan, two whores."

she said motioning to the half-conscious Zoey and Leia. My anger only increased at the way she treated them, but I ignored her.

I put Leia's arm around my shoulder, as the other was holding Zoey's hand. I walked to my car with them, Zoey passing out within seconds, and Leia sitting in the back laughing. "Why are you laughing Princess Leia?" I smiled.

"Oh nothing, I just remember how wasted you were when we first met, and now the roles are reversed." She giggled once more.

"Well, I hope I was as fun as you are," I said as I started the car. "Seatbelt," I told Ro, and she mocked me. "Okay, mom," she smirked. She put her seatbelt on and continued the conversation.

"You were so fun, you fell off a stool and it was adorable." She said as she pressed her head back on the headrest closing her eyes.

"Hey, Dylan. I hope I'm as hot as you were when you were....what was I saying?" she smiled, her eyes still closed.

I found the comments about my appearance from her drunken state to be sweet, knowing she was going to forget it all the next day.

"You were talking about how hot I am," I affirmed. "Oh yeah, that's very true. Hey Dylan?" she interjected. "Yes?" I answered.

"Do you think I'm hot?" She pouted. "Very." I laughed, answering honestly. Leia had a subtle beauty to her. She had piercing amber eyes and her hair was beautiful.

Even when her brunette hair was messy, it was beautiful. She is beautiful. Nevertheless, after the 20-minute car ride, we returned to Leia's apartment, and I helped both of them out, leading a path.

Once we reached her apartment, Zoey fell onto the couch, instantly passing out. Ro was a little harder to deal with because she kept searching through the linen closet...for food.

After getting Zoey a blanket, my main focus was Leia. I walked into her small but homely room and moved her to the bed, under the covers.

I tucked her in and smiled as she lay peacefully. I was about to leave before she called out. "Mhmm stay." she voiced. "What? Ro, I don't wanna bother you are gonna have a massive hangover an-" She scoffed.

"Stay Dylan, I don't wanna be alone." she patted the open space behind her. "Okay princess." and with that I stayed next to her, My eyes slowly enveloping into darkness.

Loreleia

AS MY EYES FLUTTER OPEN to familiar surroundings I can't help but wonder what happened last night. Wait, who's arms are around me.

I hear a faint snore behind me as the man continued to spoon me, probably not realizing it. I adjust myself to face him, and to my surprise I see Dylan.

Oh god. what... the fuck....happened. I shake him, attempting to awake him from his slumber, but failing.

eventually, I whisper his name in hopes he wakes up. He is a deep sleeper. "Pssst, Dylan." no response. "Dylan," I said in a louder whisper. No response.

"Dylan," I spoke this time normally. No response. "Dylan!" I shouted. He finally awoke his face in a stage of panic. I couldn't help but giggle.

"What- What happened, who won the World Series?" He muttered, half awake. "Hey, Princess." He said with his scratchy and deep morning voice.

God that was attractive. Wait. No. I never said that. "Hi Dyl. Uh- Why are you in my bed?" I laughed finding this scenario very uncomfortable yet entertaining.

"Oh you were wasted, and you told me to stay. I didn't wanna be a bother, but you insisted. So here we are. Nothing happened though, you just passed out right after Zoey. "

He explained. I went to the living area to find Zoey passed out, her limbs spread out everywhere.

I walked into the kitchen before going into one of the cabinets. "So since you're here, wanna stay for breakfast?" I asked, holding a pan.

"Sure, that's fine with me. Let me know if you need help." He smiled. After I got the ingredients for basic bacon and eggs, I woke Zoey up.

She quickly made coffee as if her life depended on it because, in all honesty, we both looked lifeless. We quickly ate and got changed out of last night's clothes.

"Leia, I uh- need to tell you something about last night," Dylan said with his head down in guilt.

"Oh god did I do something? I am so sorry-" He laughed at my response. "No Ro, I just need to tell you something, in private."

Zoey chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Am I not worthy, O'Brien?" she asked. He stifled a smile and responded.

"No it's not that, I'll tell you when I'm ready for you to know." He said while we went back to my room.

When we entered my room he turned to face me but twiddled his thumbs nervously. "I know you might not care, but I need to say it, okay?" I nodded.

"Okay, so the reason I came to New York was to avoid my ex." He said and I looked at him following. "So we were at the club yesterday, and you're wasted."

I rolled my eyes "Thanks for the reminder Dyl." He shook his head continuing.

"So you bumped into a lot of people as I tried to lead you and Zoey to a couch to sober up. And then you bumped into this one lady, who didn't necessarily thank you for it." I nodded, listening.

"So when I look at the girl, I'm surprised to see she's my ex-girlfriend, Sutton. So she recognizes me and kinda kissed me." I scoffed trying to hide my jealousy.

"Dylan is that really what you wanted to tell me? That some girl kissed you? Look I don't care, okay?" I said putting on my best fake smile.

"I just wanted you to know. And uhm, she also called you and Zoey names. I left immediately but I thought you should know because it's about you." I processed what he was saying and then I spoke.

"Can I ask why you broke up?" I said honestly. Dylan was surprised by my reaction but answered anyway. "Oh, she uhm, cheated on me. Are you sure you are not mad?"

He asked changing the subject. "No, why would I be? you can date who you choose to date.

Just because I'm awesome and one of your best friends; doesn't mean you need to ask me or tell me about your dating life." I said trying my best to be supportive.

But why did I feel a pit in my stomach? Why was I sad at my own words. Could I have feelings for Dylan? No, I can't. Impossible.

"Okay, well, in that case, there is something else I need to tell you," Dylan said softly, staring at the floor.

☀︎︎᯽☀︎︎᯽☀︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 180 31
some smut! you can read this even if you haven't seen teenwolf, i would advise you to google the characters name and look at a few photos maybe. (the...
4.1K 284 34
Teresa Agnes Is Your Average Teen. She's Going To High School, Has Great Friends And Is In A Relationship With THE Dylan O'Brien. Her Life Was Perfec...
150K 5.6K 100
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲. ❞ [ social...
1.8K 113 12
Alice is drowning, but it's not something she likes to admit, even to herself. She's stuck in a whirlwind of bad habits and bad influences. But on th...