To You || Meanie Au

By Ihop_ipop

Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students da... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

3

1.8K 55 62
By Ihop_ipop

Second day of school was better than the first day, but for Mingyu it also meant he had tryouts for football, as he was one of the most popular students.

Mingyu along with Minghao, Seokmin, and Vernon are a popular quadruple, as they always hang out and join sports if necessary.

But only Minghao doesn't join as he doesn't want to get sweaty, and ruin his image. Minghao likes to dance better than doing sports.

"Are you sure your outfits aren't to impress someone?" Vernon asked, as he looked at Minghao "No, I just like showing what I have." Seokmin snorted.

"Sure."

Minghao rolled his eyes "You stare at Junhui with admiration." Mingyu told him, as he ate his food "No I don't." Minghao quickly denied, as he started blushing.

"Hao, you're blushing." Minghao threw his chopsticks at Mingyu.

Seokmin chuckled, before looking over and seeing his brother reading a book "How's Wonwoo in classes?" Seokmin asked Mingyu.

"He's doing better than yesterday, but everyone still calls him nerdy." Seokmin sighed, as he ate his food.

As the continued to eat, someone had came up to them "Yo Mingyu, are you trying out for the football team?" A guy asked and stared at Minghao making him uncomfortable "Yeah, and also stop looking at my friend."

"Yeah whatever, see ya at tryouts." The guy walked off.

"This close to breaking someone's legs." Minghao told them as he drank his water.

But soon enough Jun had came up to Seokmin "You got some chips for Wonwoo?" Jun asked him as he looked around "Why?" Seokmin asked.

"Bitch ass won't eat." Seokmin sighed, and handed his chips to Jun "Thanks." Jun walked away.

Mingyu looked at Minghao and chuckled "Not wanting his attention huh?" Minghao looked and huffed "Fine I do like him, but he won't notice me."

"Jun is a little dense, so uh you kinda have to talk to him." Minghao groaned a little.

"Though he flirts a lot, most of the time when he does pick up lines, he asks Wonwoo, and then Wonwoo would smack him." They laughed a little.

After lunch ended, Mingyu helped take Minghao to his class, before going to his and as he did he noticed Wonwoo, being targeted "Nerdy do
my homework for tonight." Someone told them.

"Can't believe Seokmin is a twin to that ugly thing."

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo, and noticed how he was masking the pain "What is being rude going to do you?" Mingyu asked the girl.

"What?" She asked back "You being rude to someone is just you talking about yourself, leave other peoples names out your mouth." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Nah, he deserves it after calling me plastic."

Wonwoo chuckled from the back "Because you are. A fake plastic piece of shit." The girl looked at Wonwoo.

Mingyu chuckled before sitting next to Wonwoo "He's not wrong." Everyone was shocked that he was taking someone's side.

Soon the teacher came, and started handing out assignments "Let's see," the teacher looked around before looking at Wonwoo "Seokmin's twin, come here and solve the question."

"I will, if you say my name instead of calling me Seokmin's twin." Wonwoo said back, as he stayed in his seat.

Mingyu was amused that Wonwoo was standing up for himself "Wonwoo, come and solve this question." The teacher said, and Wonwoo got up.

Once Wonwoo solved it, he went back to his desk, and stared out the window "Correct." The teacher said, and continued teaching the class.

After class was done, the teacher held back Wonwoo and Mingyu "First of all, Wonwoo never talk back to me like that." Wonwoo scoffed a little.

"Also, starting tomorrow everyone will start doing a test to know where everyone is, but I am exempting you two."

Mingyu raised a brow "Why is that?" He asked, as was confused "Wonwoo shows excellence in his work which he is number one in this school, while you're second."

They both nodded "Plus it would just be boring as I am showing last years work." The teacher said, as she smiled at them.

Soon they both left, and went to their second to last class "Ah there you two are, we're doing a partner work." Wonwoo rolled his eyes, and sat at his desk.

"You'll work with Wonwoo since I know about his anxiety." Mingyu nodded and sat at his desk "We're working together if you don't mind." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo looked at him, and sighed "It's just getting to know each other." Wonwoo faced Mingyu "I'm pretty sure Min has told you something about me."

"Not really, all he tells me is that you're quiet, and that you barely eat."

After talking with each other, for a bit. The teacher had gotten everyone's attention "I'll call out names, and you'll tell me what you learned about your partners."

"Call on nerdy first!" Someone said causing the class to agree "Who's nerdy?" The teacher asked and everyone pointed to Wonwoo.

The teacher sighed, and picked someone else.

After class finished, Wonwoo and Mingyu both had gym class last with their friends "Holy shit." Wonwoo groaned as Soonyoung jumped on him.

"My bad." Soonyoung laughed, as he let go of Wonwoo.

Mingyu had went to his friends "Still want his attention?" He teased Minghao "Shut up." Minghao responded.

As they walked around Minghao sighed "How do you talk to someone?" Mingyu chuckled "You had the chance yesterday."

"I know, but it's kinda scary." Minghao said, before seeing Vernon fall "And there goes Vernon." Mingyu looked over.

Vernon got up, and dusted off his pants "Not doing that again." Seokmin laughed, before seeing people target his brother over something "Nerdy you have to do my homework."

Wonwoo scoffed "Be a dumbass and do it yourself." The guy grabbed Wonwoo by collar "Yah!" Jihoon said, but got pushed back.

The guy punched Wonwoo in the stomach, and dropped him to the floor but before he could do anything else, Jun had tackled him to the ground.

"Don't put your dirty hands on my friends ever again." Jun told him, as he got up and checked up on Wonwoo. Seokmin had went over and made sure his brother was not bleeding "Dk tell your nerdy brother to do my homework."

Seokmin looked over "No, and leave my brother alone." Wonwoo got up, and groaned a little "Fuck." Wonwoo mumbled as he held onto his brother.

"Do you feel like you need to throw up?" Seokmin asked, as he took his brother to the bleachers "No, but don't tell hyung about this." Seokmin sighed.

"Either I have to or Jisoo is going to tell, and you know he's protective of you too." Wonwoo groaned again, but not from pain it was mostly from annoyance.

Jisoo had came over with a water bottle "Here." Wonwoo took it and drank some "Can you not tell Jeonghan about this." Jisoo sighed, and looked at Wonwoo.

"I have to, and I know you hate it, but Jeonghan wants me to make sure you're doing okay."

He never liked this. It was never always like this, but Jeonghan had taken measures into his own hands after the twins had turned 12. Jeonghan is 3 years older than his brothers, and as soon as he turned 19 and had a stable job, he fought his parents over the twins just so they could live a better life.

Jeonghan had been the twins legal guardian since then. It had been a year since that had happened, Jeonghan is turning 20, and the twins had turned 17 in July. Jisoo had been a close friend with Jeonghan since high school, and had helped him out with jobs and helping him with the twins, reasons why Seokmin likes him.

Wonwoo was always the quiet and smart kid, which is why he is always picked on. He shows excellence in his classes, and became number one, which is the reason why a lot of so called popular people always tell him to do their homework.

"Look, I know that you don't want Jeonghan to waste his time coming here and arguing with the principal, but if you won't let him then I will because no way in hell am I letting people walk all over you."

Wonwoo laughed a little "Are you taking us home or is Jeonghan picking us up?" Seokmin asked "I am, since Jeonghan is working late today."

The twins nodded, and soon enough class was over.

Since Jisoo was a teachers aid, he had a few things to do before they had to go home "Is teaching what you always wanted to do?" Wonwoo asked "No, but my aunt gave me this job so that I can survive."

"So I'm guessing you don't have a dream job." Jisoo chuckled and nodded "I would just be a regular office worker, but so far no."

After dropping off some paperwork's, Jisoo had taken the boys home.

"Thanks Shua." Jisoo smiled and made sure they had entered the house before leaving.

Day 2 of school was slightly successful except for the punch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.2K 62
Dino is a part of a popular group called Seventeen however, he is still a high school student and just because he's popular doesn't mean he gets trea...
7.9K 236 66
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen
51.8K 1K 75
A little K-Pop fan takes a little tumble after meeting another big star. How would that turn out?
66.1K 3.3K 33
wonwoo can't let anyone know he has a weakness, and that it is a boy named kim mingyu. ©ASTRALJUN started | 010118 ended | 100718 completed ✓