Ben 10 x reader(slow updates)

By Prettycureace12

You have died, but hay at least you get to be reincarnated in one of your favorite childhood show. Follow y/n... More

Introduction
Origin part one
And Then Their Were 10
Washington B.C.
The Krakken
Permanent retirement
Hunted
Author's notes
Tourist Trap
Kevin 11
Early Hollween special
The Alliance
Episode 1
Episode 2
The Last Laugh
Lucky girl
Another author notes
A Small Problem
Side Effects
Secrets
Y/n's Transformation by Chat GPT
Truth
Tick
Thank you
Framed
Gwen 10 aftermath
Grudge Match
The Galactic Enforcers
Just a little rant
Camp Fear
Art Concepts
Ultimate Weapon
Sneak peak
Tough Luck
How to stop your Friend from doing something stupid because he has the Omnitrix?

Origin Part two

1.9K 49 29
By Prettycureace12

(you're pov)

Age: 0 years old

'Great, just great now I'm a baby now I have to wait ten years until the show starts' as I sighed at that thought, I looked up to see a woman with (f/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was looking at me with tears of happiness. 'Huh, I guess that's my mom. I wonder if I can still talk.' When I opened my mouth, only gibberish words came out of my mouth. My mother smiled. "Were you trying to talk, little one? Don't worry. When you grow up, you will be able to talk just like mommy and daddy." When she said that, a door opened to reveal a man with black hair and black eyes " are you two okay," he said while trying to catch his breath. "Look at our angel," the mother said as she gently gave me to the dad. As he looked at me, I could tell he wasn't trying to cry, but he failed, "Oh are little angle, you have your mother's features. What should we name her?" The dad looked at the mom. It looked like the mother was thinking, then her face looked like she had an idea," (y/n), (y/n) let's name her (y/n)." She said, the dad agreed and looked at, "little (y/n) well to our world you would do great things."As he said that, there was a time skip.

Age: 3 years old

'A time skip that can be useful.' I look at my surroundings, and I see (f/c) balloons and decorations. I guess it's someone's birthday. I wore this:

( by the way, this is not my art)

To be honest, I look rather cute in this. Okay, it isn't about me now. I have to figure out my situation. '(Y/n)' I looked around to see who called me. It wasn't my mom as she was talking to one of the moms, and it wasn't my dad who was handing the grill. If no one is calling me, who is? '(Y/n)' I look around again still see no one '(y/n) stop looking around like a lost puppy and lookup.' I look up to Matilda floating around on the ceiling. It didn't look like anyone could see her '(y/n) happy three years flashing before your eyes,' She chirped. I sweat-drop that comment. 'Well, That's a weird way of saying happy birthday' 'I can only communicate telepathically, so I can read your mind as we speak,' okay now that just went from weird to creepy.'

 "Okay, can you tell what's going on right now?" I really want to know my situation right now. "Well (y/n) I hope you've known that you are not at the series yet,' 'obviously' I forgot she can read my mind ' hay don't talk to me like that,' she gave me a light scolding. ' Anyways, you will meet the protagonist as we speak. I was shocked cause this was so sudden, but at least I got to see his cute baby face. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it was my mom," Sweetheart, are you alright?" Uh, I need a quick excuse, "yes, mommy, can I have a ballon, please." I gave her the puppy eyes to look convincing.

"Awa, okay, but what about you wait until after the party, okay." I got her. This could be useful for excuses. "Okay (y/n), there is someone that I want you to meet." Up comes a woman and a familiar little boy. The woman had blond hair and green eyes, while the boy had the same eyes as the mother. 'Wait, that's ben Tennyson and Sandra, his mom.' I am looking at the protagonist first hand. This is awesome. " (y/n) this is Sandra," Okay (y/n) work your cute magic. "Hello miss, it's nice to meet you." " Oh (M/n) I didn't know you have such a cute and polite child, hello (y/n), I also have a son who is your age, come here Ben and say hi." Ben, hiding behind his mom, waved a little, then went back to hiding. 'I guess our hero is shy?' "Oh, come on, Ben; he's just shy." It didn't look like ben wanted to move. I looked at my mom, and it looked like she wanted me to make the first move. Not wanting an awkward atmosphere, I made the first move, "Hey, do you want to play with me." Ben looked at me and shook his head, yes, and so I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the backyard. A few kids were playing tag, dad cooking at the grill, more adults, and a playground. 'Huh, I didn't know we have a playground, oh well.' "Can we play in the seesaw?" So finally, the hero can speak, "Okay," and so we played in the seesaw.

Then we celebrated my birthday until it was over. It was sad for him to leave. Even though I am in a child's body, I had fun a bit. "I don't want to go, mom. I want to stay with (y/n) a bit longer." Ben looked like he was going to throw a tantrum, so my mom intervened in the situation, "You guys can come and visit any time you want." 'Way to go, mom' I praise her in my thoughts, "Reall," said Sandra in disbelief, "yeah, you can come to play with me anytime you want." I said with a smile, "okay, thank you. We will take the invitation, hope to see you soon, say bye, ben." "Bye, bye (y/n)" 'okay, now that was cute.' "Bye Ben I hope to play with you soon," I said as they left, 'it might be a hassle to wait until the series starts, but at least I will have a little fun while I am adding it.'

(3rd/author pov)

(Okay, so I will summarize what is (y/n) doing until she is five years old.) So are the protagonist (y/n) befriending Ben Tennyson, and with the playdates, they encounter now, at the age of 5, she has to embark on an adventure that she wishes she would never step into.

(Your pov)

Age: 5 years old 

You were this:

'School why it had to be school, I DON'T WANT TO GO' I was holding on to the car for my dear life as my mother had tricked me into thinking was are going to Ben's house in the morning even though we go in the afternoon, the man was I dumb. " Come on (y/n), and school is not that bad." 'Yeah, that's what you think.' "Ben is going to be there." Okay, when she said that my kid mind only thinks of more playtime, I let go slowly, so I don't fall and hold my mom's hand, "what if people don't like me." Even if I have an adult mind, the first day of school is nerve-wracking. "People will like you (y/n), and besides, I know you will catch the boys' attention." She said in a wink, and I blushed a little but regained my composure as I knew that couldn't be true. Oh, how wrong I was.

(3 pov)

As (y/n) entered the classroom, a teacher and child looked at her. She was almost shy a bit but walked to the teacher for an introduction.

"Hello, m-my n-name is (y/n). I hope we will get along." She said while being embarrassed by her stuttering. " Hello, y/n go sit in the empty chair over there." Said the teacher pointing to were her seat. (Y/n) walk up to the seat and sit next to a girl with brown hair, pigtails, and brown eyes. "Hi, I'm Isabelle. Do you want to be friends with me?" 'Well, That was quick,' (y/n) didn't want to say no as it would upset the child, so she nodded her head, yes, and Isabelle squealed a little."(y/n), Isabelle, is there something you want to share with the class." As the teacher said that, we shook our heads no. It was the beginning of a new friendship.

(At recess)

(Your pov)

It was now recess, and Isabelle and I looked at what we would play, and I saw Ben alone in a sandbox. I felt a bit bad, "Hey, let's go play in the sandbox." I pointed at the sandbox. " Ew no, there is a boy, and boys have cooties," 'okay, then let's try bribing.' "I will give you my cookies after recess." Isabelle thought about it, "No." 'No, who doesn't like cookies? Okay, let's try our secret weapon." So I gave Isabelle the eyes,

"Can we please go?" It looks like Isabelle is giving in, "okay fine, but I am going to play hopscotch and wash your hands after I don't want you to cooties." I nodded yes, and headed to the sandbox to see our favorite hero. Ben didn't look like he noticed me, so I tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned around and saw me, "hay Ben can I play with you?" I said, and he nodded yes, so I played the rest of recess with Ben. Then one of the teachers called recess over, so I bid my goodbyes to Ben.

(After School)

Now it was home time, and my mom picked me up from school, "Sweetie, how was school today ?" I told the day I just had and how I made a friend, how I saw Ben in the playground, and I did the rest of the things I did. " Well, the school was not so bad then it seems, right?" I nodded my head frantically yes, and she chuckled at my answer. 'Might know things already in school, but I have at least had some fun.'

(3rd pov)

With our protagonist going through the treacherous of school while having fun for the past five years and after a few weeks after her birthday, it was time... for (y/n)'s powers."

(Your pov)

Age: 9 years old

It was a good Saturday for me; no more homework, no more chores, my parents are on an errand, just me home alone with my favorite snack. There isn't that going to ruin this- '(Y/n)!' "Ahhhhh Matilda, what gives?" Still shaken at that jump scare, " I'm sorry (y/n), but it's an exciting day," I raised an eyebrow at this. What could be so exciting than a good Saturday? As Matilda was clearing her throat, she began her announcement, "This is the day as you get your... powers!" Okay, that was exciting news. "(Y/n) I bestowed to you the power pack, this will help you on growing your powers, unlock weapons, and Transformation as fighting but first to grow your powers, you must have hopeful energy."

She gave me the power pack, which has an (f/c) color. "What's hopeful energy?" I said. Still, my eyes are glued to the power pack. "Hopeful energy can be obtained by fighting for what's right or doing a good deed." She explains and continues off, " I expect you to be a good little hero, okay (y/n)." Okay, now she was just babying me. "Okay, I will take good responsibility, and you no, I am not little." I pouted a little, and Matilda giggled and continued off, try out the Transformation." I was hesitant, but I turned on the power pack, and I glowed, and random words just came out of my mouth." Magical girl makeover."

(This is your hairstyles and clothes)

" I am a defender of hope, Pure heart." 'The outfit is good, but the title needs work.' "Hey, you know, worked on that title at least like it a little," Matilda said in a pout. "Anyway, use this power wisely and work with is as you know forces of evil will rise." This was serious business as the look of Matilda's face. "You can count on me, Matilda, as Spiderman once said, with great power come with great responsibility." Matilda smiled and then left the room, but it looked like she was hiding something. I don't think I have to worry about it right now. There will be one goal in my mind to work up until summer to be the excellent person that Maltida wants to see. Speaking of which, how am I going to get off these clothes?!

(Author pov)

Will (y/n) find out Matilda's secret? Will she get out of her hero clothes before her parents come or get a good Saturday? Find out in the next chapter in Ben 10.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 61 11
Y/n is a kind girl who always finds a positive side to anything, but will she find a good side even when there isn't? Will she actually get her happi...
15.1K 544 19
Y-N is an 24 year old who always loved magic. Everybody thought they were weird or insane. Things were not going so well and they had a difficult ti...
19.8K 529 11
Y/N was a outcast, but there was one who loved her for her. Until he went missing and reunited to find he loves another. (Read in a females perspecti...
18.5K 738 29
[COMPLETED] The title is really just a joke made by me and a couple of others in the comments of my last book! But it is a genuine king x reader!! Y...