The New Student (KHR fanficti...

Galing kay Moonwolf125

Ming-Yue knows the arcobaleno so what is the relationship between them and her? Higit pa

The New Student (KHR fanfiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

453 7 0
Galing kay Moonwolf125

"So these Templar's are evil putting it in simple words." Reborn said his arms crossed over his chest Ming-Yue and Ezio nod. "We have to stop them." Giotto said.

Ming-Yue bites her lower lip before saying, "Yeah. You guys will not be involved." Tsuna had to hold back Reborn and Giotto who were going to argue. "The Templar's are from Ezio time period we should be the ones to stop them." Ming-Yue said trying to get them to understand.

Leonardo chooses that moment to coming in running with something in his hands. "Relax mio amico." Ezio said waiting for Leonardo to get his breathing back together.

Leonardo stands up straight with a grin on his face as he opened his hand to reveal a gold sphere. Ezio and Ming-Yue eyes widen in shock seeing an item that they had no idea how on earth did Leonardo got his hand on it.

"This should be the moment when we should be freaking out." Reborn lifts an eyebrow "Why is that?"

"That item is what the Templar's are looking for!" Ezio shakes his head taking a deep breath "How?" Leonardo thinks for a moment before saying, "I found it near the back of this place." Ming-Yue shakes her head.

"So best thing to do is destroy it." G said coming in Ming-Yue shakes her head "We do not know what power it has." "Destroying it might kill us all right Ming-Yue?" Giotto said giving her a flirting smile that did not when unnoticed by Reborn who Tsuna had to get his attention away by saying, "Then what should we do with it?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.1K 961 66
What if Tsuna and the others have Facebook? Some craziness will be revealed sooner or later perhaps. Warning: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn nor...
429 9 9
The Sealing of his Flames had more lasting effects than Tsuna had realized. Instead of being a Void like he believed, someone less in the eyes of Soc...
33.7K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
23.7K 981 13
Tsuna's honesty is adorable. Sometimes it makes others happy. Most times, it leaves the mafia questioning their sanity. Disclaimer: I don't own any o...