I'm the best king ever (Cooki...

By milkchoclate_

This has my own cookie run OC's in it btw! Basically normal cookie run kingdom but with my oc's in the timel... More

Nightmare
a new day!
starting the day :)
message to custard
what's happening to me?
Aster
what have I got myself into
I will find you! :D
so your the weird feeling..?
oh me? Im princess cookie!
Aster?
long walk home
the 12 year old brunette -blood warning-
Aster's friend...?
the traps
-stay safe guys!-
set off the traps
well, there are still traps to get rid of...
wasted time...
-well this might be a goodbye ig-

The pin

57 6 6
By milkchoclate_

I can't believe that Aster betrayed me and my army. She is going to pay for this, she is so dead, she will never see light ever again.

I saw a couple of my guards running and towards me, they had terrified expressions on their faces. But someone was missing, or I can say something.

"You-r m-majesty..!" Said one of the guards painting and trying to catch their breath. They are so over reactive and problematic, jeez.

"What do you want." I said in a quite agresive voice, they are wasting my time, some of my guards got lost in the woods with the whole pink princess cookie person, u need to figure out what happened to them and I need to plan my next move.

They just started at me blankly, and when I was about to shout at them I saw something in one of their hands. Something about it seems familular, like I've seen it before.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Come on tell me what you were going to say, OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE THE LAST GUARDS!" I screamed at them they need to know who is in charge and that you do not go silent when I ask for an response.

"Sir, we got attacked on our way back after setting the traps an-" said one of them. He looks like he got beat up, possibly could have it been the missing guard?
"BY WHO?!"
"T-the problem is sir we don't know whom may have done this..."
I just stared at them, then they stared at eachother before they shown the thing I saw earlier.

"Your majesty this is the only thing we have from the cultprit... Before they gave us this the-"

"They gave you this?" I asked confused, why would a cultprit leave or give something that would give them away?

"Yes sir, and they also said ' don't ever come back here and if your ruler asks why show them this', or something along those lines." Said he as he showed me the circle shaped object with rapped fabric around it. They fabric was slightly see through, I could partially tell the details on it.

I got off my throne surrounded by nettles and vines, my throne glistened in the moonlight as it was made from emeralds. As I walked closer I snatched the object out of the guards hands and sat back down at my throne.

"NOW LEAVE, YOU DISAPPOINTED ME, YOU LET ONE OF THE GUARDS DISAPPEAR! MY MAGIC DOES NOT LAST FOREVER." I shouted at them.

As I told them they immediately left the room.

My magic cannot keep recreating things, I have to sacrifice peoples lives for my power, I cannot keep spending it all on royal guards to keep the real ones under control! These people are annoying and stupid, I could sacrifice them all and replace them all with my magic guards, but magic is sencitive depending on what spell you use and what cookie you are.

I go to the nature category, in more detail the leaf category, leaf cookies aren't strong, they aren't supposed to be, they can only heal. Flower cookies can be strong but it is rare that it ever happens.

Food category cookies are the most common ones but have the most high chance probability that they will be strong, same with the animal category, but there are not many animal cookies out there.

Out of the food category anything or anyone with an vanilla or chocolate genes will be or is strong, possibly one of the strongest, in that case it is very rare not to be powerful cookie.

Thing I have realized it that usually it's the cookies ,which would be made of candy or anything sweet or bitter, are the strongest.

If only I had that power, then I would have destroyed half of the world in two weeks and not 3 great kingdoms in that time. Hm, imagine full control over everything and everyone...

I looked down at the circle shaped object in my hand. And no one would of inturuped me. I would of been loved by everyone, I would of proven that I am strong and you never ever deal with me. I would have all the control in the world and everyone would adore me.

I need to have this power, this full control, full respect I never got from anyon-! Aster... NO, she is a betrayer, she betrayed me! And my dreams she is like everyone else!

Idiot she cared for you, but you are letting this evil magic control you. Snap out of it...

NO SHE BETRAYED ME AND MY LAND!

are you sure she is the betrayer..? Or maybe you are...

What..? Urgh, what am I even doing! I'm talking to my self! Where the hell did these thoughts even come from!

But i mean.. me and aster are still friends... I think.

Friends really?! You tried to kill her! Your letting the dark evil magic control you! Snap out of it!!

SHUT UP THOUGHTS! I threw the object I was holding and I heard it snap as it hit the wall.

Curious of what just snapped I walked to it. The fabric was slightly unfolded, I looked at it for a second, the type of fabric that it was used was a magic fabric, it doesn't allow objects which it is wrapped around it to break... I broke something that should of been impossible to break!

I picked it up and unfolded the fabric from it.

Aster's friendship pin...

*Flashback*

"Hey aster! Hehehe!" I shouted running happily towards her.
"Ovate leaf!" She shouted as she ran towards me, she gave be a big hug.

"Aster let me go! Your squeezing me to death!"

"Oh sorry."

I made something for our friendship as she was my first ever friend I ever had! She is an amazing person and deserves the world, she always helps me out with things and I don't really know how to pay her back... So I made an friendship pin that we will both wear!

"Aster i have made a gift to represent our friendship, it is also a thanks for being such a great friend!" I said while squeezing the pins tight, hoping she will like hers.

"Aw! Thank you!" She said with an excited tone.
"So what is it? I bet it's something amazing just like you and me!"

Then I shown her the pin. She looked at it, no she stared at it. She smiled and grabbed the pin, pinned it on her hoodie and immediately hugged me.

"It's fantastic!" She said " I will never loose it, I will always keep it with me for as long as we are friends, and if I'm correct we will be best friends forever!"

I had tears in my eyes and I hugged her back, I really don't deserve her.

When we pulled away I showed her an identical pin and said "we both have the same pins so we will always have something that reminds us of eachother!"

She just laughed and so did I, I don't know what was so funny but I just enjoyed the moment.

"Come on let's head to our treehouse!" Aster said as she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me along.

I never know what I would do without her.

*End of flashback*

I threw the pin into the wall again, this time it completely smashed, it's so brocken there is no possible way to fix it back.

Besides we were 7 then, young and naive, past me knows nothing. Past me has nothing to do with me now. All I want is power and respect I never got. Aster betrayed me, she is not my friend. She will die. I want her dead.

I never want to see her infront of my eyes ever again.

She will regret everything she has ever done. It's over.

*Sigh* control the evil side fight against it, I don't want my bestfreind to be hurt... Future me please.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, ME. I WILL DO WHAT I WANT TO. STOP TRYING TO GUILT TRIP ME.

What the hell is wrong with me I'm talking to myself, possibly past me!

Urgh! I can't deal with this now I have to plan my next move to attack the kingdom, without aster destroying my plans, that also means I'm going to have to be more smart about the situation.

Aster can predict my moves, she knows me her whole life. I have to do something she won't predict.

Don't let the evil control you... Fight it ... And become your true self again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 229 28
Don't ask questions I was bored- [Cookie Run and characters belong to Devsisters]
15.8K 353 16
So this is an alternative universe that you (y/n also known as baker) is in cookie run kingdom and just so you know somethings well most of the lore...
2.7K 108 10
My laziness is making me not write. My storage's phone is making me rage btw. :3 ∆∆∆∆∆∆ ROGUEFORT COOKIE'S QUOTE(not sure): ♦ Only I can see your tru...
2.4K 60 10
Gingerbrave,A young boy has a strange dream and gets lured into the forest by a mysterious voice. Soon he is given a task,save Earthbread from a grow...