๐“๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’ โ€ข...

By Bokutosbubblybutt

"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life h... More

A small big thank you <3
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX

III

32.5K 1K 772
By Bokutosbubblybutt

"How do you know my real name?!"

Your eyes widened and you stared at him in shock. You could feel the panic crawling through your body and you were ready to throw up. Ready to throw your guts out, on him?

In your head, you immediately painted every single option that could happen to you.

Maybe he's a creepy stalker. He knows your name, where you live, what you do.

He will kill you.

Yeah, that must be it. That fucking pretty guy with those scary eyes will end your life here and now.

He will pull out a knife and stab you!
One time, two times, maybe thirty times?

Your eyes switched from the left to the right to scan him, his actions, his next move. The frog in your throat grew bigger and even if you wanted to not a single sound came out of your mouth. Even if you wanted to scream for help, for your life nothing would happen.

Since these few words, it was quiet between you two and you just stared at each other. The heated tension between you was gone and an unpleasant feeling made its way through the room. You hold your breath, not making a single move.

Now you just waited, waited for his next step.

After a couple more seconds he moved his hand away from your cheek and hips. Immediately you grabbed his wrists, crossed his arms, and pressed your knee on his chest.

A slight 'crack' came from Gojo's body and he moaned out of pain.

Gojo smirked. He didn't expect you to be so fast.

„Don't worry, doll." he started again. You pressed your knee harder on his chest. In pain, Gojo inhaled sharply and pressed out a quiet "I won't kill you."

You didn't move. You didn't release the strong pressure on his chest and let him suffer in pain. „How do you know my real name, asshole?!" you grumbled.

„I can explain! But only if you get off of me!"
Wow, he never expected that he would say that to a pretty girl.

For a few more seconds you held still and tried to solve the war in your mind. If you let go it is most likely that he kills you but if you don't you won't get an explanation.

Quickly you choose option one because you knew there was a chance that you could get out of here, alive.

You were fast, even in heels. The power you had, gave you some kind of super speed. And with your strength, you could easily knock him out.

Slowly you released the pressure of his chest and placed your heel onto his foot.

„One wrong move and I will pierce through it!" you threatened and pulled yourself together. „And now you better explain yourself!"

Since you were strangling him with his own arms you were still bent over and he had to look up to you.

„I know that you have cursed energy." the man moved closer and whispered in your ear. „I can sense it."

„I don't know what you mean, weirdo?!" you answered and applied pressure on your sharp heel.

„You don't have to play dumb, doll! I can sense your power."

It was true, you had really no idea what he was talking about. What the hell is cursed energy?!

You stayed quiet.

„Hm, interesting..." he mumbled to himself and moved back to lean against the couch. Curious, he tilted his head to the side to analyze you. "...but you have so much of it."

Still no reaction from you.

„So you don't see curses?" he asked the next question.

What the fuck does he want from you?!

„Can you see monsters?" he asked and finally got a reaction. Your eyes flinched up from his left eye to his right and you swallowed.

You did. You saw those ugly monsters, everywhere. Here, on the street, in your apartment, even in a flower field. You saw them everywhere.

Since you could think they haunted you and caused all the trouble and pain in your life. They were the reason for everything that had happened to you.

Suddenly your heart felt heavy. The frog in your throat turned from anger to sadness and you looked to the side. Your eyes started to burn and a tear was rolling down your cheek.

„You do!" he came to the conclusion and smirked. Slowly you put your heel on his foot and fixed your posture.

Quickly you cleared your throat and wiped the tear away. „What if I do?"

„I could make you an offer that would immediately fix most of your problems..." he started and pulled the glasses down to cover his eyes again. „You could quit stripping, live in a nice house, and have enough money."

You remained quiet and stared at him.

„I could answer all your questions. All of them," he whispered and leaned forward to look up to you. Carefully he grabbed your hand and placed it on his cheek. Your cold fingertips met his warm soft skin and a feeling of comfort and trust went through your body.

Manipulative motherfucker!

„Y/N!" he said your name. „You are not crazy. There is a simple explanation for everything. You are not a psychopath."

The beat of your heart got faster and you didn't know what to think. If it was true what he promised, he could answer all the questions you had since you were a little kid. He could solve all your problems.

„What is the offer?" you asked and your thumb went over his lower lip. He now stood up and tilted his head to the side.

„Quit stripping and become a teacher like me!"

„What a teacher?" you repeated in shock and took a step backward. You expected everything but not this.

A teacher?! You?! Him?! He is supposed to be a teacher? This asshole is responsible for children? Poor little kids.

Somehow this didn't make sense. What has teaching to do with seeing monsters? And why would he ask you to become a teacher? And how did he even find you? You had so many questions that your head started to feel dizzy.

„Wait, how does this even make sense?" you started and grabbed the bridge of your nose to massage it. „What does seeing monsters even have to do with teaching? And why me? And why a teacher?! I can't even do basic math!"

The man chuckled and grabbed your chin. „I'm talking about becoming a sorcery teacher."

„Huh?"

What does this motherfucker mean?

„Okay, lemme explain it for dummies." he started and slightly facepalmed himself. „Well, people with powers, with cursed energy, like you have, are pretty rare. There are only a few talented ones out there, me being obviously included -I'm the strongest by the way-, so the business is quite tough. We constantly lack good people. But right now, there is a strong new generation coming that we have to teach and take care of."

„And what does this have to do with me? I can't teach them stuff that I don't even understand myself," you questioned and went away to keep some distance from him.

„I can explain everything to you," he answered. „And you don't really have to do anything, you just have to take care of them while I'm away. And you will get a good amount of money."

Money sounds good. You are constantly struggling to pay your bills and taxes. There are weeks when you don't even have enough to get food.

It was quiet for a while between you two. Again there was this unpleasant tension that sent you shivers down your spine.

Your mind was blank. Not a single thought. Your head was empty. Yeah, it sounded like a great offer. No stripping anymore, a proper place to stay, enough food and money. And the fact that he had an explanation why you were seeing these monsters or "curses" -how he called them-, proved to you that he wasn't lying to you. But he was also suspicious.

„Anyways." you heard him move. „I guess my time is over now." the sound of his shoes hitting the ground pulsed in your head and your eyes twitched with every step. He stopped right next to you.

His long fingers grabbed his wallet out of the back pocket of his jeans and he smirked. „Lemme tip you."

Quickly he counted the money and then grabbed one side of your panties. With a cocky smile, he put the bills between the rubber band and your skin.

„I still enjoyed it very much."

He had another piece of paper in his fingers and held it in front of your eyes so that you could see it. Then he put it in the cup of your Bra and smirked again.

„My number! It was a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." With these words, he grabbed the doorknob and opened it to get outside.

Before he left, he stopped and turned around while closing his jacket. „My name is Satoru Gojo by the way."

•••

Since that two days have passed and you still haven't called him. You tried your best to not think about it, think about him but his words, his offer couldn't let you rest in your sleep.

It was the third night you were laying awake, rolling around and sweating while you tried to sleep.

„Oh god dammit!" you cursed out loud and grabbed your phone. „I hate him!"

Quickly you took the piece of paper that was lying on the desk next to your bed and you dialed the number. For a slight moment, your thumb hovered over the call button.

Fuck it!

With a deep breath you pressed the little telephone symbol and a ringing tone sounded through the speakers. You counted the amount of beeps it took for him to pick up.

7...

„Hello?" he answered and you stayed quiet for a second.

„Gojo!" you started. „Here is Y/N!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 2.1K 55
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…โž "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
6.2K 310 37
โ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ.โž โ๐—”๐˜€๐—ธ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†.โž In which Kurayami Yue, the lone survivor of an ancient Clan, needs to confront her painful past as she's thr...
27.8K 853 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...
188K 7K 65
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š˜๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜...