α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 3 || Punch

5.3K 205 20
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"It's that, isn't it?"

"Yeah, zombies."

The door slid open, entering Park Minji with a broken bloody broomstick on her shoulder. Everyone else in the classroom was too frightened to make a move. They stared at her when she just casually walked towards her seat.

"Yah!!! Who said you can get in!!!! Close the fucking door!!!" Nayeon's voice was ringing in everyone's ear.

Park Minji did not respond and started to search for something in her bag. The other classmates just stepped backwards.

"Park Minji! Are you okay!???!!" Wujin spoke up with a trembling voice.

"Have you got bitten??!" As Suhyeok asked, the squad of boys all got into a fighting position, holding all kinds of weapons.

Park Minji frowned, they did not trust her clearly, but it's normal. But she thought they had overacted. She took out her taekwondo use hand wrap.

"Hey, say something!!!" Gyeonsu exclaimed.

"Aish, shut the fuck up..." Minji could not stand the interrogation she received.

"Okay...I think it's Park Minji for sure..." Daesu remarked and everyone agreed.

"Is the canteen full of zombies?" Park Minji unexpectedly asked, while wrapping her hand.

"Yea, what?" Jeon Jungkook was the first one to go near her, and the grab his own bag to take his hand wrap.

Minji walked towards the window and saw the sportsground filled with walking-deads.

"That means the music room storeroom." She sighed.

"What do you plan to do Park Minji?" Jimin asked with a despise tone.

"Go to a place with food."

Before setting off, Minji opened her lunchbox and started to eat.

"What the hell? You eating so peacefully right now? There are zombies out there!!!" Hyoryong said worriedly.

"What, now which one is better, eat my lunch or let zombies have me as their lunch?" Minji snickered while gobbling the food down.

"You were bitten weren't you??!! That's why you were so calm sitting here because you got so much to eat!!!" Nayeon shouted while pointing at the girl who was eating.

"Look, if you were not bitten, why is your back covered in blood???!!"

The others gasped and inspected Minji.

"I did flip a zombie over my shoulder." the said girl commented.

"Learnt from gangsters?" Jungkook whispered.

"No!!! Self defence shit." Minji whispered back.

"You're lying!!!" Nayeon insisted.

"I know you don't trust me, but I don't trust you too. And you all." Minji pointed everyone with her chopsticks.

"What if you're the one who was being bitten and tried to divert others' attention?" She glared at Nayeon.

"Stop, the two of you!" On-jo finally spoke.

"There's no meaning to continue the argument. If we were bitten, we would have turned into zombies long time ago."

Both Nayeon and Minji rolled their eyes.

"First, we should stay here and call the police so they will come and save us."

"Police? Stop joking, they won't." Minji scoffed.

"Firemen will come and save us, my dad will come and save us."

On-jo was hopeful.

Minji was the total opposite of On-jo.

"Adults? they won't. No one will come and save us, just save yourself."

"Why are you so cynical Park Minji? We would get help either way." Cheongsan said.

"Don't be silly, I won't trust those adults."

"So...what should we do now..." Gyeongsu asked while holding the doors and the others were also desperate for answers.

Minji sighed, wondering why they could be so indulgence when they were playing jokes but so timid when they were supposed to be brave.

What about herself? Was she afraid? She could not care less. As long as it's not her father, she was not bothered. Zombies were way less scarier, they just won by quantities.

***

Someone bursted into the classroom. It's Coach Kang. Everyone seemed to be relieved because an adult was here. They followed what he said, blocking the classroom door with desks.

Mr. Kang ordered the students like he was absolutely right, and the students followed without doubting.

"Hey you, yeah you!!! Come and help! why are you eating??" He shouted at me, but not even remembering my name.

Why did he look so nervous?

"Mr. Kang, were you bitten by zombies?" I closed my lunchbox and put it in my backpack, which then I put on.

The others stopped carrying the desks and chairs, focusing at the man in the middle of the classroom.

"What???!!! No!! Just listen to what I said or zombies will really come and eat you!"

"Then what are you doing with your arm behind your back??"

"Mr. Kang, please show us your arm." Jimin started suspecting him.

"Huhh??? Who do you think you are??? Don't you dare to order your seniors like that??!!! I was not bitten! Move the desks!" The man shouted.

His behaviour was so irritating.

"Please show me your arm!" I went towards him and forced his arm out, revealing an obvious bite mark.

"HE WAS BITTEN!!!!!!!!" Nayeon screamed while stepping backwards.

Suhyeok and Cheongsan immediately stepped in front of me, holding a chair and a desk.

"I am not!! You piece of shit, I will let you know the consequences of being rude to your seniors!"

"Mother fuc—" I tried to go forwards but was pulled back by Jungkook, when Suhyeok and Cheongsan were still blocking in front of me.

Mr. Kang pointed at me before his hand started cracking. His body started twitching and he fell onto the ground.

"PULL AWAY THE DESKS!!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Nayeon cried but just never be the one who moved.

Mr. Kang crawled up, had already transformed into a zombie, ran towards who made noises. Girls screamed their lungs out.

I shook off Jungkook's grip and ran to give the zombie teacher a side kick. I grabbed his collar and punched him in the face.

I punched, and punched, and punched, and punched. Even after he stopped moving, his face went deformed, his blood spattered onto me, I punched.

He was just too similar to that asshole.

"Ahhhhhhh, Minji was bitten, Minji was bitten!!!!!" Daesu called in horror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
83.2K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
875K 20.1K 29
β‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
118K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...