How to be a Daddy | Lisa G!P

By JenLisaSvckah

"Jisoos Christ! I didn't sign up for this!" - LM More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - M
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 20

7.9K 415 162
By JenLisaSvckah

"Isn't this dangerous? What if some sharks suddenly attack us? It's dark, are we supposed to fight them if we can't see them?" Lisa kept on asking consecutively.

"You're being paranoid again. I have already done this a couple of times and I've never had an encounter with sharks. Look, I'm completely fine. You're just a coward," Jennie said and shook her head.

"Me? Coward? No way, I'm just worried about you. Fine," Lisa said and immediately took off her shirt. And jumped straight to the water, trying to prove to Jennie that she wasn't scared or something.

Jennie just let out an adorable snicker. She's already learning how to make Lisa do what she wants.

"Alright, you're not a coward." She said and took off her shirt without a warning.

Lisa gasped and immediately turn around, blushing. Jennie continued taking off every piece of cloth from her body. When she was totally naked, that's when she finally dipped her body into the warm seawater.

Lisa felt the water move, so she knew that Jennie already joined her. She was still not facing the girl because she was scared to see the latter's body. She felt like it would be disrespectful so, she's avoiding it as much as she can.

However, while she was thinking, Jennie became naughty. She swam under the water towards Lisa. When she was right in front of the taller girl, she finally came out of the water exclaiming, "Boooo!" which startled Lisa.

"What the fuck!" Lisa yelled and closed her eyes while clutching her chest.

"I thought you weren't scared," Jennie said and chuckled. When Lisa realized that it was just Jennie, she opened her eyes and she was more stunned to see the girl's bare chest. She immediately turn around again as her heart went beating wildly.

"J-Jennie, why aren't you wearing anything in your upper b-body??" Lisa asked while stuttering.

"What's skinny dipping if you have clothes?" Jennie said which made Lisa realize that the other girl was totally naked.

"What? You're fully naked?" She asked, sounding as if she was horrified by that idea.

"Yes, what's wrong with that? Come on, we're both girls. You should get naked, too. It feels so nice, I'm telling you," Jennie said, trying to convince Lisa.

'Damn woman, she doesn't know what she's getting into.' Lisa said in her thought and she prayed to all the saints and angels to keep temptation away from her.

"Nah uh, I like it better this way." She said and put her arms in front of her chest.

"Why are you turning your back on me?" Jennie asked half teasing Lisa.

Jennie swam closer to the taller girl and she held the latter's shoulder, making her flinch. Then, she made Lisa look at her.

"There you go, I don't like it when people turn their back on me while I'm talking," Jennie said which was true. She hates it because makes her feel like they aren't interested in talking to her.

"It's just that uhh, you're naked. I think it would be disrespectful if I-I look," Lisa admitted while looking away from Jennie's body.

Jennie chuckled and held Lisa's cheeks, making the girl look at her. Then she said, "You're so cute. It's totally fine, actually. You can look, silly. I even used to take a bath together with my bestie and mind you, we were naked then. We're both girls so, what's there to be shy of. I admire your respect for me though."

"But it was your bestie, I'm just a stranger."

"Then, you're my bestie from now on," Jennie chuckled and dragged Lisa farther.

Lisa was feeling awkward at first but she tried her best to act normal because she doesn't like the other girl to know that she's different. She's afraid that Jennie might change her attitude towards her. The latter might even throw her out of the cabin.

She doesn't know why but she doesn't want to be on bad terms with the feline-eyed woman even though they only meet a day ago. She's honestly getting attached to Jennie too quickly and it's startling her because it isn't supposed to be like that. They don't even know each other well yet and it's weird but it doesn't feel wrong though.

Lisa's train of thoughts was cut off when Jennie began splashing her with water. She had to get her revenge and they ended up having a water fight.

Only the bright moonlight serves as their illumination. So, although Jennie was totally naked, Lisa can't clearly see her nudity unless they get closer to each other. That is why Lisa deliberately distances herself from the other girl. However, that naughty little kitten keeps on getting closer. She's just so oblivious of how she could make something go hard in an instant.

In the midst of their water fight, Jennie suddenly disappeared through the waters. Lisa called her a couple of times but she failed to get any response. That's when the taller girl began to panic.

She was about to swim under the water when the person she was looking for jumped to her back, making her flinch, not only because she was frightened but because she felt the other girl's bare chest pressing against her back.

"J-Jennie, let go," she sounded as if she was begging because damn, it's turning her on even if she wants to stop herself from feeling that way. Surely, Jennie can feel her heartbeat going crazy.

And you know what, the annoying cat woman just wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck instead, like she was having a piggyback ride.

Then she said, "Nah uh, my legs are tired from swimming. Let me ride you---I mean your back."

'What the actual fuck?' Lisa can't don't know how many times she cursed inside her mind, she lost count.

"Uhh, then let us go back to the cabin now," Lisa said and she didn't mean it to sound like she was out of breath but it did.

And Jennie was aware of that. She actually knows that she's having an effect on Lisa but she was having fun with the girl's reaction. She isn't aware of how hard Lisa was at the moment.

'Now, how am I supposed to look at this naughty woman the same way again? She really thinks this is fun. Ahhh, I'm a fucking virgin,' Lisa said in her thoughts and cried internally.

"Let's stay a little longer," Jennie said and wrapped her arms a bit tighter to Lisa's neck like she didn't want to let go. As a result, Jennie's tits were pressed harder to her back. Damn, she could feel those hard nipples.

"Fuck!" she muttered.

Lisa swear she became hard respectfully. She didn't mean it. It was Jennie's fault.

Jennie just giggled internally. Obviously, she's turning Lisa on, does it mean that the latter is gay too? Well, if not then she'll bend this adorable girl.

"Are you okay?" She asked, pretending that she don't know what was going on.

"Jennie please, I-I have to go back to the cabin," Lisa said, almost whispering.

"Why? Isn't it fun here?"

"I-I just uhh, please."

"Carry me."

"No, I----"

Lisa took off Jennie's arms from her neck and quickly swam away from Jennie, towards the shore. She really can't take it anymore. If she stays near Jennie, they might not like what will happen next.

She immediately locked herself up in the bathroom and did something she haven't done for nearly four years already.

Meanwhile, Jennie was a bit taken aback by the way Lisa reacted. She realized that she may have gone too far.

She stayed in the water for two minutes more until she decided to go back to the cabin. This time she was fully clothed because don't want to annoy Lisa anymore.

Speaking of Lisa, Jennie looked for her inside the house to maybe apologize but she didn't find the latter around. So, she went to her room and she was surprised to hear grunts coming from the bathroom. 

She bit her lower lip and stepped back. She decided to leave the room in the meantime to give Lisa some privacy. But damn, her heart was beating like crazy. She can't believe what she heard. Is it because of her?

Her cheeks began to heat up. Now, she doesn't know how she'll face Lisa without being awkward.

She quickly went back to the room to get her pajamas and changed into them and while doing so, she could still hear Lisa's groans, and damn, she's sure, she's as red as tomatoes by now. After, changing clothes, she immediately jumped to her bed and covered herself with a blanket. Then she pretended that she was already sleeping.

After a few minutes, Lisa came out of the bathroom, wearing a robe. She was surprised to see Jennie sleeping on the bed already. She doesn't know if the latter heard her but she hopes she didn't.

To be honest, she felt guilty after wanking herself while thinking of Jennie. She doubts that she'll fall asleep tonight.

She took a pair of pajamas and went back to the bathroom to change into them.

After that, she quietly fixed her beddings before deciding to sleep. Just like she expected, she didn't fall asleep. She just kept on tossing and turning, same goes for Jennie who was in her bed.

She ended up staring at the ceiling as she thought about what the hell just happened. It was four in the morning when she fell asleep but despite that, she was still the first to wake up.

The first thing she did was to check Lisa and when she noticed that the girl was still sleeping, she quietly ran towards the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. When she was done, she tiptoed towards the kitchen. Then she cooked breakfast for the both of them.

It was just their third day together yet, things had already begun to become complicated. She doesn't know what will happen when Lisa wakes up later.

When Jennie finished cooking the food, Lisa came out of the room with disheveled hair and dark circles under her eyes.

'Did she even sleep? I guess she also didn't sleep well.' Jennie thought to herself.

"Good morning," Lisa said without looking at Jennie.

"Uhh, good morning to you, too. Let's eat," Jennie said while placing the plates and utensils on the table.

She took a seat and Lisa did the same. They were quite the whole time. They weren't even mentioning what happened the other night yet the atmosphere was already awkward.

They can't even lay eyes on each other.

Jennie mostly stayed in the room for the day, studying French while Lisa was outside, trying to catch fish. Both of them are distracting themselves, or more like trying to ignore.

Every time the memory of what happened the other night would cross their minds, they'll suddenly blush.

Lisa had a few catches and she was so happy as she brought them inside.

"Jennie, I caught some fishes," she said enthusiastically. Jennie don't know what to say so she ended up saying, "Uhh, congrats?"

"Bummer," Lisa mumbled.

"Just put it in the kitchen, I'll cook maeuntang and agujjim for dinner," Jennie said.

"Alright, ma'am," Lisa replied.

Lisa went out for a while and explored the small island. She saw a lot of wild chamomiles nearby. Those flowers kind of look like daisies. She's sure that Jennie would love them.

She went running happily towards the small field of chamomile. She'd like to take Jennie there but maybe some other time, that woman is busy studying French, she can't mess with her. Lisa doesn't want to join studying again.

So, she just picked some chamomiles and made a pretty flower crown out of them. She also tried catching dragonflies but whenever she catches them, she would eventually let them go. She enjoyed playing with herself but she's sure it would have been better if she was with Jennie.

It was already five in the afternoon when Lisa decided to come back to the cabin. As soon as she entered, she saw Jennie who was pacing back and forth looking so anxious.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked which startled Jennie. The shorter girl held her chest and took a deep breath.

Then she said, "Where have you been? I-I was worried about you. I thought something bad happened to you or---or you left me already," Jennie said, stuttering.

Lisa suppressed her smile and said, "Calm down, I'm alright. I just explored the island for a while and I found a little field of chamomiles nearby. I even made this."

She went to Jennie and put the chamomile flower crown on the latter's head.

"And I won't leave the island without letting you know," she added and tucked a few strands of Jennie's hair behind the girl's ear.

"It's beautiful. Thanks," Jennie said sincerely.

Then Lisa looked into her eyes and said, "You're more beautiful."

Jennie blushed and bit her lower lip, making Lisa stare at it. Jennie's eyes also unconsciously landed on Lisa's plump lips.

Suddenly, their hearts began to beat erratically. They moved their faces closer as if they were hypnotized. And the next thing they knew, they were already kissing each other passionately.

Take note, it was Lisa's first kiss but she was doing great with Jennie's lead.

____________________________________________

Which flower do you like? Daisies, daffodils or chamomiles?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
149K 6.5K 33
"She only loved one person and it's funny coz your name is the same as her Y/N'' "What?!but you clearly said she never had any interest to someone,an...
9K 274 44
"sure, let's do it" a sigh of relief. i hope she can take me away from this horrible place
1.7M 37.6K 73
A story were a hot Badgirl also a Player.. Meets.. A normal girl who is also smart... "Did you really love me? Or was it just a game?" - Lisa -Comp...