jim lake's sister [Trollhunte...

By CrystalYang338

y/n as the sibling of Jim lake and daughter of Barbara lake More

Y/n lake
Chapter 1
chapter two
chapter 3
chapter four
chapter 5
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter eleven
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter fourteen
chapter Fifteen
chapter 16
Question?
Thanks user for this!
i need ideas for bonding with other characters pls
Thank you
Chapter seventeen

chapter ten

374 8 0
By CrystalYang338

--------------------------------------------------------------
Jim: All right. Do your worst.

Toby threw a watermelon to Jim's way with Jim slashing it, while y/n was sitting on a rock watching them.

Toby: Ha!

Jim: Whoo-hoo!

Toby: It slices!

Jim: It dices!

Toby: that was amazing!

Jim: All right, what else you got?

Toby: Mmm. You know, we probably should recycle these. [Gulps] On the other hand, shredding them is more fun! It's less environmentally conscious, but more fun!

Jim: pull!

Toby threw the comic books to Jim, and Jim slashes it.

Jim: Oh! Home run! Whoo!

Toby: it's like a ticker tape parade of awesome!

Toby was laughing while draal just came back.

Draal: What is this mockery!

Jim: Oh hey, draal. Just working on some sword fighting skills.

Draal: the Sword of daylight is not a toy to be played with. It is a hallowed obligation I have spent my entire life training to be worthy of.

Jim: You want to take it for a spin?

Draal had a frown, but Jim gives him the sword. Draal was shocked but decides to take the sword and he looked happy and sad. (That scene was very sad T-T)

Draal: huh?

Jim: Sorry, I forgot.

Draal: if my destiny is to not hold the sword, perhaps it is to teach you how to properly wield it.

Draal looked around and saw a tall lamp.  And decides to use it as training. And Jim closed his eyes when he thought draal was gonna hit him.

Draal: Your blade is but an extension of your body, and you body, an extension of your eyes.

Both of them backed away from each other.

Draal: Mimic my movements, trollhunter.

Then they did that until night.

Jim: Okay.  That kinda hurts.

Draal: [chuckles] A real fight is never predictable, trollhunter. You have to expect the unexpected and learn to embody the armor, force it to do what you want.

Jim does that with has sword and boop draal. Draal laughing at that because Jim did it.

Jim: Wow.

Y/n: um, guys, we're supposed to meet with blinky at the museum right now.

Toby: Oh yea, right!

Jim: Ah! We'll work on this later, okay, draal?

Jim: let's go n/n and tobes.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jim: Good, blinky left the window open. I hope he took care of the cameras.

Toby: Oh, geez. It's true. You always return to the scene of the crime. [Screams] they try to rehabilitate us, but the big house only made us better criminals.

Y/n: [whispers to them] hm, strange, the goblins are all gone.

Toby: Oh wait, you can tell.

Y/n: yea.... I can sense it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Blinky: You're late.

Toby: sorry. Draal was training Jim. Ow.

Blinky: Training?

Y/n: Yeah, he sorta made a home in our basement to look out for the place.

Blinky: Of course. When a troll is defeated in combat, it's completely natural for then to take refuge in the Victor's domicile.

Jim: So, You understand?

Blinky: I understand such an arrangement could only end in disaster. Utter disaster!

Vendel: are we simply waiting here to be discovered? Or were you planning on showing me this thing you believe to be the killahead Bridge?

Blinky: [laughing] The trollhunter was about to show us the way.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jim: And as we were chasing away the goblin pack, we ran past this closed exhibit, and there it was: the Killahead Bridge.

AAARRRGGHH removes the blanket. But it was a boat instead. (That somehow looks like berk's boat from httyd and rtte)

Y/n: oh no.

Vendel: That is not a bridge.

Jim: But it was right here! You saw it, tobes. You took a picture of it.

Toby: it was, eh... it was out of focus, and I did forget to turn on the flash. We were running so fast. We were being chased, you know? Maybe we only thought we saw it.

Vendel: Blinkous Galadrigal, I've not left the heartstone in a century. I only did so peril the Killahead Bridge represents. For you to invoke that danger without just cause--

Blinky: if Master jim says it's so--

Vendel: You will be only too quick to believe him. You've never met a conspiracy theory you didn't like.

Blinky: I hate conspiracies. That is why I am dedicated to rooting them out.

Vendel: like you rooted out the plot to rid trollmarket of all its cat meat?

Blinky: that was a misunderstanding.

Vendel: or the time you were convinced we were infested with flea trolls?

Blinky: precaution is the soul of virtue.

Vendel: Everyone in trollmarket thinks you're paranoid.

Blinky: if it's everyone, it must be a conspiracy!

Vendel just sighs.

Vendel: it would seem your pupil is desperate to play the hero, while you are desperate to see danger where none exists. AAARRRGGHH, take me home.

Vendel, Toby, and AAARRRGGHH all left. Y/n looks to jim and pats his shoulder in comfort, then leaving blinky and Jim to talk.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Toby: Say what we saw wasn't just an illusion and they really did move it. How could we possibly find it?

Y/n: Well, I don't think we're actually gonna be very lucky enough to see or stumble on it again, Toby.

Jim: But one thing's for sure. That curator did not move it by herself.

Toby: Maybe she had help! Other changelings, perhaps?

Jim: Oh, no. Claire.

Y/n: Claire? A changling? Are you sure?

Jim: No. When I thought I was gonna die, I wrote claire a letter, too, and told her everything.

Toby: everything?

Jim: everything.

Claire: there you are!

Toby: Hey! What's up, Nunez?

Claire: hey, Colby and n/n.

Toby: it's toby. Not that it matters. You can call me whatever you want.

Y/n just sighs and goes ahead to see the dance club waiting for her and they started their thing and stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hm, I take a very long ass timeskip TwT, because I feel like it's just not really good for me to write about it and not sure how to add it sadly. So we're gonna go to episode 10: Young Atlas
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jim and draal were training while y/n was sitting somewhere watching them. Before Jim fell.

Jim: I think I just broke my butt.

Draal: were this an actual battle, trollhunter... you would have just been deprived of your right leg, three fingers... and your gronk-nuks.

Jim stands up and says "Sorry, I guess I'm just distracted tonight."

Draal: Bular will use your distraction as an opportunity... to cleave your head from your shoulders.

Jim: Oh.

Draal: What has you distracted this night?

Jim: You wouldn't understand.

Draal roars at that and tells Jim "I am the son of the former trollhunter, trollhunter."

Jim: I'm a little preoccupied about kissing Claire.

Both draal and y/n was questioning about that.

Y/n: °-°

Draal: I don't understand.

Jim: the school play, romeo and juliet. We're rehearsing the kissing scene and I have to kiss her tomorrow.

Draal and y/n: kissing?

Draal picks up Jim and make himself sit next to y/n and sits himself on the other side.

Draal: What is this kissing?

Jim explains what kissing is to draal.

Draal: Disgusting. Killing sounds easier.

Jim: Draal, y/n, I really like her. If I blow our first kiss, I might not get a second, or a third.

Draal: You're afraid.

Jim: I know. I know. The first rule, "Always be afraid." But that's with trolls, not girls. Girls are, like, the opposite of trolls.

Draal: I once had a similar stirrings for an impure. I know something that may help. If these "girls" require you to not be afraid... then you need a Grit-Shaka.

Jim: is that a protein shake?

Draal: A Grot-shaka is a totem used by the Gumm-Gumms. If you wear it, it banishes all cowardice... makes you fierce and ready for battle.

Jim: hmm... You wouldn't happen to have one of these, would you?

Y/n thoughts: 'or I can just tell Claire about the kissing thing, but eh'

Draal: hmm...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Claire's mother (named found: Ophelia): hello.

Claire's mother's cellphone begins to ring. She picks up the phone and begins to go.

Ophelia: This is councilwoman, Nunez. What's that? It's just...

When Claire's mother is far away enough.

Strickler: We are meeting today to activate the eyestone.

NotEnrique: You mean, we're gonna finally be able to talk to the big honcho?  Oh, I can't. Your prize pupil did a number on me new home and now I can't leave the house.

Strickler: You've been exposed!

NotEnrique: what was I supposed to do? The fleshbags used a Gaggletack on me!

Strickler: bular will be upset.

NotEnrique: this could be a good thing! They think I'm helping them. I've learned things.

Strickler: like?

Ophelia: Yes, I'll be happy to go.

NotEnrique: Mr. Six-Eyes and big scary name...

Strickler: Blinky and AAARRRGGHH.

NotEnrique: yeah. The big one don't talk much... but the smart one's certainly taken to the boy. You should've seen how he stood up for him against the old goat man. Mr. Trollmarket.

Strickler: Vendel? Wait, you've been to trollmarket?

NotEnrique: [chuckling] they take me all the time now.

Strickler: From now on, you report only to me. Perhaps there are some things bular doesn't need to know.

NotEnrique hears the mother's voice and can tell that she's coming back, so he hides.
--------------------------------------------------------------
End chapter ten
Words typed: 1580

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
70.4K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
68.9K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
252K 18.4K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...