Sleeping With The Enemy

By shxywatt

Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2 - Meeting
Chapter 3 - Goodbye Eren
Chapter 4 - First day of school
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Halloween party
Chapter 14 - That's not a friend
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - I'm going back
Chapter 17 - Room 01
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - My friend
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Bandage
Chapter 30 - The Orphanage
Chapter 31 - Jefriá
Chapter 32 - Mariá
Chapter 33 - J.A
Chapter 34 - Lies
Chapter 35 - Lo siento Má .
Chapter 36 - Gío ?
Chapter 37 - What are you hiding ?
Chapter 38 - Bad Llyn
Chapter 39 - You slept with the Enemy
*End * Chapter 40 - Mantenerte Fuerte
B O O K T W O ?

Chapter 21

1.1K 16 11
By shxywatt

~  ♡  ~

I suddenly woke up with sweat coming down my face .
The pallet ... that's where I got it from the Italian's when we used to be allies .
I was only 3 but why am I remembering this dream all of a sudden ...
And my mum apologising for no reason when I cried about my old friend that was strange . She said they might've had a reason as if she was defending them .
This whole thing was actually stressing me out so I decided not to to school just yet , and since I was still healing from the stab I really didn't want to go back .
There was an apartment not to far from school so I brought a room and stayed there for the night .

***
I woke up around 12:30pm when I saw my phone ringing .
Facetime request from ' Evelyn ❤  '

"Hey Ev " I said putting the phone on speaker while I made my breakfast .

"Hi babess how are you " She said waving .

"I'm okay i guess "

"So what are you doing? Are you going to come back to school ? "

"Just making breakfast . Umm not sure just yet probably tommorow or later on , I'll let you know "

"Alright -
"Hi Amaya " Matteo said snatching the phone off Evelyn .

"Hi Matteo , now give the phone back to your girlfriend " I laughed .

"Thank you " Evelyn said snatching the phone back .
"Anyways , school's boring over here , I'm thinking of skipping - I could give you some company "

"Umm sure if Luca and Matteo are okay with it "

"What are they my mom " She laughed before she took a moment of what she said and stayed quiet .
"Anyways, yeah I'll probably have to ask them , but I'm coming , see you in abit bestie "

"Can't wait byee " I said cutting the call .

I made my some some eggs and went to go take a shower .
I put on a grey top and black leggings since today I was just going to stay inside .

Evelyn : What's the address ?
Me : Apartment D , door 15 .
Evelyn : Okayy

I started watching tv , and after like 10 minutes the door bell rang .

"Heyyy" Evelyn said hugging me .

"Hii" I said before slightly wincing in pain because she pressed so hard making my bruises hurt more .

"Oh sorry ... you okay ? " She asked letting go .

"Yeah just - yeah I'm okay " I smiled .

"Alright well , to get your mood up let's go somewhere "

"Ugh do we really have to go out right now " I moaned throwing myself at the couch .

"Yesss let's go shopping girl you need it " She said pulling my arm .

"Fine , but I'm only doing it for you " I said pointing my finger .

"Yeah yeah , get something cute on " She said sitting down on the sofa .
"Nice apartment by the way "

"Thanks "

***
I wore a plaid skirt and a v - neck black top . I matched the outfit with my iconic knee high black boots and I also wore small gold hoops and accessories . Finishing off the look I wore a black handbag with gold designs .
I left my curls wet and defined for that natural 'clean' look .

"Wow I really love your outfit , and your hair . Your like a fashion pro you need to teach me one day " Evelyn said standing up mesmerising my outfit .

"Thanks I like your outfit aswell "

Evelyn was wearing a cropped red hoodie and a satin bodycon skirt . She paired the outfit with heels and a purse and hosnetly our styles are so similar we both looked hot .

Evelyn :

"Thankss let's go " She said putting her purse on and we both headed out .

***

"Where do you want to go first ? " I asked Evelyn as we both circled around the mall .

"Um let's go to forever 21 , I want to find a new skirt " She said .

"Sure "

We started walking around , I picked up a few random things like a hair claw , a necklace and I chose some sweatshirt .

"Ohmygooddd" Evelyn said running to the baby section .

"Why are we here ? Are you pregnant or something " I laughed .

"No , but I just love looking at baby stuff , all the little cute things are super cute " She said holding up a little onesie and giving it to me .

"Awwh yeah I can't lie they are cute " I said looking at the tiny piece of clothing.

"I know right ... ugh now I really want a baby "

"Ask Matteo " I laughed .

"Shut up " She laughed throwing a baby shoe at me .
"Let's go somewhere to eat , I'm hungry"

"Sure "

***
We chose a small cafe and we both got ourselves sausage rolls and smoothies .

"Do you ever think you would get a baby Amaya " Evelyn asked biting into her sausage roll .

"Um not really , I haven't really thought of it like that "

"Oh , cause you know ... Luca and you would make cute babies " She laughed .

"Oh shush . Me and Luca are just friends and I doubt anything like that will happen . EVER "

"But you do like him don't you ? "

Ofcourse I do who wouldn't??

"No"

"Oh alright "

"Are you thinking of having kids ? "

"Yeah definitely , just the idea of raising a mini you and a mini you running around the house would be so adorable . I just love the idea of becoming a mother "

"You would be a great mom "

"Yeah and you would be a great aunt "

"When do you want to get a kid ? "

"Well not right now obviously ,I'm only 20 and your 19 right ? "

"Yeah I'm 19 "

"Yeah so it's abit to early for me . I'm still in school and everything so nah not right now . "

"Would you want Matteo as the father of your kids ? "

"DUH ! Ofcourse , we've talked about it before and honestly he gets so happy when I bring up the topic but were not doing anything yet so don't worry "

"Ahh okay "I laughed slurping my smoothie .

"Heyy" Some random man greeted us , pulling a chair and came to sit at our tables .

"Um can we help you ? " Evelyn said , clearly annoyed as this man interrupted our conversation .

"I'm Jacoub nice to meet you beautiful ladies "

"What do you want ? " I asked .

"Well um - is it okay if I could get your number ? " He asked .

"Who ? " Evelyn said .

"The both of you ,I don't mind "

"Well I'm already taken , but ... Amaya isn't and your not crushing on anyone right now "

"Oh um - "I said .

"Can I get your number ... please "

I looked at Evelyn for help but she just shrugged and nodded .
If I rejected this guy Evelyn would ask why and probably find out I like her brother and she would get mad or something I don't know . And if the rumours spread round and Luca finds out he's going to think I'm a complete weirdo and I'm going to have to move planets .

"Sure okay " I said pulling out my phone and typing in my number into his phone .

"Great! How about I call you tommorow and we go out tommorow . You know a date "He said smiling and stood up .

"Uh sure " I said giving a tight smile .

"Alright bye "He said walking off .

"Omg you just got your first date " Evelyn squealed .

"Yeah "I muttered .

"I really thought you liked Luca but nevermind here you are accepting some guys date "

"Yeah "

***
"We're going back to school ? " I asked starting the car .

"Yeah , I didn't bring clothes to sleep over soo ... or I can wear yours "

"No it's fine we'll go back to school "

***

"Today was fun " I said unlocking my dorm room .

"Yeah , I might stay with you for a little while more and then go to Matteo " She said as we both walked into the room .

"What happened " I slowly said as I looked on the other side of the room . It was all empty . Maria moved out of our dorm ? Was she that mad of me or something .

"Didn't your friend Maria stay here ? " Evelyn asked .

"Yeah , I don't know why she moved out, she was mad at me the other week but I never knew she was this mad . "

"Oh ... it could be to do with now I see her and Maddison are great friends "

"WHAT ? "

"Yeah , i see them . Maddison , Ana and Mariá all hanging out at lunch and there always laughing together . Every now and then Marià is always sending me dirty looks and I noticed it was always when I was alone . When I'm with Matteo she doesn't do anything or she'll give that fake sweet smile "

"Wow alot has happened in 2 weeks "

"Yeah , I think she's jealous that me and Matteo are now dating ,I'm not sure though "

"Wow , okay thanks Evelyn "

"Yeah I'm sorry about your friend . Goodnight " She waved opening the door .

"Night " I responded and then she closed the door behind her .

Why was Mariá hanging out with Maddison . She was the one to hate her the most and all of a sudden there bestfriends just because me and Evelyn became friends . This whole thing is so messy .

***
The next day ,

It was around dinner time and I HAD to get ready for this 'date' .
I really didn't want to go but I don't want to end up falling in love with Luca . I mean he was my friend . My tutor . Also , I just - he doesn't like me like that so I don't want to make it awkward for myself .
I just needed to distract myself and this Jacoub guy doesn't even seem that bad . He's sweet , he sends good morning and goodnight texts and he compliments me ALOT .

I decided to bring myself out more with my outfit since this was indeed my first date . I was wear a black crop top and a black skirt which really complimented my body . I was wearing the new heels I got yesterday and I straightened my hair and did a cute pony with a side part in front .

Her hair ♡♡♡ :

Since Jacoub hadn't arrived yet I decided to meet Evelyn downstairs in the canteen and she was with Luca and Matteo .

"OMG AMAYA YOU LOOK AMAZING " Evelyn said clapping .

I blushed and laughed .
"Thanks Ev " I said sitting next to her .

For a split second Luca looked up from his phone and we made eye contact for a few seconds and I got nervous and I immediately looked away but I could still feel him looking at me .

"Where are you going ? " Matteo asked .

"She's going on her first dateeee " Evelyn squealed .

"OHMG WITH LUCA ?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME MAN " Matteo screamed shaking Luca .

"What no , not with Luca " Evelyn said

"Who ? " Luca said looking at me .

"Oh um - some guy I met at the mall yesterday , he asked me out " I answered .

"Where are you guys going? " Evelyn asked .

"Well he planned to go to some restaurant for dinner and then a dessert place and we get to know eachother more "

"I could do so much better " Luca said rolling his eyes .
"Not like I would take out you , just in general "

"Oh okay , well he's texted me , he's outside " I said standing up .

"Alright have fun " Evelyn and Matteo said and walked off together .

"Want me to drop you off ? " Luca said standing up .

"Sure "

We both were walking through the corridor when I saw Mariá walking past talking on the phone .
She looked so different . Her hair was back to brown and now she was wearing a pastel pink shirt and skirt .
I was about to say hi before she frowned , sent some nasty look and walked off .

"What was that about ? " Luca asked .

"Don't know , I think she took this thing the wrong way " I said gestering my finger between us to .

The rest of the walk was silent and we finnaly reached outside and I saw Jacoub standing outside leaning against his car .

"Amayaaa , you came , I was thinking you bailed "
"Wait why are you with ... Luca " He asked .

"Uh he just dropped me off here " I said .

"Ok , let's go now " he said getting in the car .

Luca stood beside me and he whispered into my ear .
"You be careful yeah . I don't trust him " He said before standing up to his full height and looked down on me .

Woah . I don't know what I was feeling but I felt weird . My stomach felt all bubbly and my legs felt like jelly . I could feel my heart racing and my face turn hot red .

"Oh - uh ... o-okay " I quickly nodded .

He studied me for abit and nodded and then eventually he walked off .
When he went , I let out a heavy breath I never knew I was holding and I got into the car beside Jacoub .

"What took you so long ? " He said starting the car .

"He just said bye " I said putting on my seatbelt .

"Yeah well, I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't be talking to anyone else . Especially Luca "

"Oh alright " I nodded and he started driving .

***

I didn't have the most wonderful time . At the restaurant he made me pay for everything since he 'forgot his wallet ' . He ordered MY food for me and he practically controlled me the whole time like I was his little pet .

"Well that was fun "Jacoub said while driving .

"Yeah" I muttered looking out of the window . I just wanted to get home and away from this man .

"I don't really want to go back . Maybe let's head to my place "He said .

"Uh I'm not sure Evelyn exp- "

"It'll be fine , it's not like she's your mum or something " He laughed. 

"Yeah " I muttered again .

This man was seriously starting to get on my nerves now ...

***

"Nice house " I said walking into his apartment .

"Yeah thanks . Do you want water or something ? "

"No , I'm good "

"Okay ... are you tired ? You look tired ? Do you want to sleep "

"Uhm yeah , I am tired " I lied

"Alright , you can go shower , I'll get you something to wear " He said walking to his room and he showed me the bathroom .

I was taking a shower when I saw the door knob rattle violently .

"Jacoub ? Is that you " I said getting out of the shower .

I put on my towel just in time just when I heard the lock click and Jacoub walked inside .

"Oh i never knew you were in here "

"Yeah you did . Didn't you hear the water running . You could've just knocked , and what if I wasn't changed in time "

"It doesn't matter we're dating now " He said .

"No , you took me out . That doesn't mean we're dating " I said crossing my arms .

"So you don't like me ? "

"No - it's not like that it's just were not serious yet Jacoub we just met "

"Oh alright, well I've got your clothes ready "

"Didn't you need to go to the bathroom "

"No . Why  ? " He said walking out .

I frowned . He was trying to open the door while I was showering? Like if he was desperate for the bathroom he could've knocked that's just disrespectful . And plus he didn't even apologise . 'Because were dating' who does he think he is . It's giving 'Eren' .

"What's this ? " I asked walking out of the bathroom looking at the peice of 'clothing' he gave me .

"Your clothes " He answered smiling. 

It was a hot red bikini top and bottom . This would barely cover me , and would keep me cold and shivering all night .
I took the top and bottom , went back into the bathroom and tried it on .
I looked in the mirror and these 'clothes' barely covered me . Everything was literally out . I was definitely not wearing this .

Just when I was about to change back into my old clothes the door clicked open .

"Wow " He said looking at me almost about to drool .

"Um Jacoub I'm not wearing this " I frowned feeling uncomfortable so I crossed my arms to cover my chest .

"Why you look great "

"Ok but it's so revealing and like I said we've only just met . And plus this thing will keep me shivering all night "

"Well if you get cold we can snuggle up close "

Noo...

"I'm not comfortable with this " I said putting my towel back on .

"WHY"He yelled and pulled off my towel .
He grabbed me by the neck and pinned me on the wall .

"We're dating Amaya , so you have to wear it , for me " He smiled innocently .

"What's wrong with you "I said pushing him off .

I pushed him out of the bathroom and locked myself in .
I don't care I'm going back home I'm not dealing with this psychopath .

I saw an oversized top in the cupboards so I put that on and some shorts .

"Where are you going? " He said blocking the front door .

"Home" I blankly said .

"No your not , you promised to stay the night with me " He said .

"Move out of my way "I said .

"You don't want to do that Amaya . The minute you move your little mouth to anyone Mariá has everything about you . I can easily call her and tell her to leak everything .
Do you really want everyone to know about your poor poor mother ? "He said pouting .

"You bitch " I sneered .

"Try anything , and I swear I'll have Evelyn fucked up you hear me ? " He said .

I had to listen to him . I couldn't risk Evelyn getting hurt . 

***
The morning ,

" I'm going back " I said putting my bag on .

"Fine by me , I'll drop you off "
"And again not a word okay " He said kissing my cheeck .

Fucking bitch . You didn't know how badly I wanted to rip his head off his stupid body .

***

My hair was a mess , i was wearing a grey oversized top and navy blue joggers .
I walked into Physics like 30 minutes late and I noticed how everyone was in groups so I joined Evelyn .

"Omg Amaya , you didn't come back yesterday what happened " She said walking towards me .

"Nothing much " I yawned .

"You look very tired " Matteo said .

"Mhm" I lazily responded and I could feel Lucas's stare on me and it made me feel all tensed . I don't know why .

"Wanna talk ? " Evelyn asked obviously worried .

"No" I answered and I walked out of class .

...
Who likes Amaya's new 'boyfriend' 😬
Where's this going to lead ?
Mariá . Switched like a lil 😻b1tch

Btw whoever reads my chapter whenever I update I love you so much <3
Reccomend this book!!

Uhshay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.8K 29
This is the story of a girl who is not allowed to go out of the house and have been homeschooled for her whole life. She has only two persons in her...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.9M 67K 49
Fiction Awards Winner 2016 in General Fiction Category Book 1 of the New York Mafia Series: Summary: What happens when an innocent and kind hearted...
126 3 10
She is a Mafia Bosses daughter and a total badass He is a normal online college student and very Innocent. Do I need to say more? ...