Chapter 24

Amaya :

"Ugh" I grunted holding my head from the ringing pain .

I shot up immediately when I remembered what happened right before I blacked out . I rubbed my eyes to get a better vision and some sort of relief came over me , that I was in Luca's room and not Jacoub's or Ashton's .

I saw the bathroom light was on and a shadow so someone was obviously in there . Maybe Luca .
I got up from bed , glad I was still in the same top and bottoms I was in last night .

"Luca?" I called opening the bathroom door .
"Ohmygod... your bleeding " I said looking at his wound on his arm . He was shirtless . Goddaym he's built like a - omg Amaya he's in pain shut up .

"What happened ? "

"Nothing , go to sleep " He said grabbing a tissue and holding it against his arm .

I noticed the wound . Familiar . Years of being an assassin I could easily recognize different wounds . Someone shot him . Probably Jacoub because I remember he had a gun . If he shot him and he's here ... what happened to Jacoub ?

"You know tissues aren't going to help " I said trying to help him .

"I don't need your help "

"Yeah bu-" I said trying to get a better look of it .

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN HELP " He suddenly bursted out .

"Geez"I said rolling my eyes .
The hell I was only trying to help . I mean he saved me from those boys the least I can do is help him with his injuries .

"Wait Amaya I'm sorry " He said turning me back but winced .

"Just let me help you , I know what to do " I said crossing my arms .

"Okay" He muttered sitting on the counter .

I grabbed the first aid kit and got to work

I grabbed the first aid kit and got to work . I did a quick stitch and I applied an ointment to help with the pain . I then bandaged it , to prevent from any germs or bacteria from entering the cut .

( I don't know any medical stuff 💀 so just pretend she magically healed his arm :D ) .

"Wow your good , it feels better already " He said touching the bandage .

"Yeah , I'm good at this stuff "

"You've been practicing ? " He said hopping off the counter and that thing where he looks like he's searching for something in my eyes .

"What ... uh no it's because ... I learned health and medical studies from my aunt " I lied and nodded .

Ohhh noo Luca it's just that I'm apart of the mafia and I'm one of the best assassins and I've experienced gun wounds like this so I've obviously learnt how to take care of them myself since my careless 'dad' don't give two fucks if I was shot or shot dead .