Destiny || BTS 8th Member

By Musicalwonder8975

Lee Mina: A local back at her hometown of Daegu. The epitome of a girl with a "perfect" life. Beautiful, Inte... More

♡ Lee Mina ♡
》1《
》2《
》3《
》4《
》5《
》6《
》7《
》8《
》Ships In The Group《
》Ships in the Group: Pt.2《
》9《
》10《
》11《
》12《
》13《
>Celebs With Mina (Destiny) As Their Crush<
>Celebs with Mina (Destiny) as their crush PT.2<
》15《
○ Dating History ○
》16《
》17《
》18《
》19《
》20《

》14《

1.7K 47 0
By Musicalwonder8975

"Huh?" Mina let out, as she and Jeongguk shared a look, before looking at the female before them.

"Listen Mina-ssi. We just think it's better this way. We think it's best if you specifically start, maybe, training with other females as well. After all, it might help your vocal abilities- and you'll have more females to hang around with."

Mina suddenly felt herself getting slightly annoyed by those words. "....Excuse me, but....What's that supposed to mean?"

Hwayoung, who was the one talking to them, stopped realizing what she said might've sounded wrong. "The point is, it's to help you find the perfect balance between a soft and dreamy concept, and the hip hop concept you're going for. As the only female in the group, you represent the contrasting point- you're the plot twist in the group."

Jeongguk shook his head lightly in disbelief. Even he didn't understand a thing about this matter.

"....B-But....Noona's already the perfect balance herself..." He mumbled, as Hwayoung shook her head.

"No more questions, Jeon, Lee. Starting now, you guys have different schedules. Good day."

  "....It....could've been worse." SeokJin tried to comfort with an awkward smile.

"Actually I think it could be a nice experience for you, Noona- ya know....to get in touch with your more....feminine side." Namjoon added on, as Jeongguk gave him a wide eyed look.

"....So that's what this is about? I'm not....FEMININE enough?!"

Hoseok snorted "Not re-" He was elbowed by SeokJin who gave him a warning look, using his Hyung card for the first time.

"....Look Noona- we barely see you around with any female friends- We're the only ones you hang out with! We think you should have a bit of time away from us too- that's why we requested the agency to-" Namjoon paused his rant, biting his tongue as he realized what he had revealed.

"W-Wait....so....YOU guys were the ones who requested such a thing? You know what? If you were so tired of hanging out around me, you should've said it to my face, instead of doing something without my consent." Mina said calmly, with disappointment clear as the early morning sky.

"N-No Mina listen-" SeokJin started, a Mina shook her head, looking at them one by one.

"....Did it ever occur to you that maybe....I didn't want to make other friends? Maybe I don't want any female friends? ....Just because I hang out with you guys, doesn't mean I don't have anybody else, okay." She cleared the matter, as the elder boys looked down in guilt.

Jeongguk blinked at his Noona. It might as well be just him- but she always seems uncomfortable when they talk about her other friends- or more specifically any female friends.

"I....I have friends, okay...." With that being said, she got up, and walked away from them, leaving the room.

"Good going, Namjoon. You just made her upset."

"Hyung- you-" Namjoon let out a frustrated sigh, his heart swelling up with even more guilt.

Mina sighed, as she walked slowly towards the vocal practice room. Of course, she had considered her dormmates as her....somewhat friends- She was upset to hear last week that all of them had decided to transfer to another company- but was happy for them as well. She wished them good health and happiness- as well as success.

They were the only female trainees Mina was truly comfortable around. The rest were.....somewhat questionable. She had bumped into a few, and honestly- she didn't really......like them? Who knows- she just felt uncomfortable around them.

During vocal practice, all of the female's stared at Mina- some in awe, some in interest, some with a judging gaze.

Once they had finished the practice- they took a break, Mina sitting in a corner all by herself.

She took a sip of her water, suddenly missing Jeongguk's presence.

"Hey~" Mina looked up, seeing a group of females greeting her.

Giving a small smile, she bowed her head in greeting.

The group of girls took this as their chance, and all plopped down next to Mina.

"Lee Mina right?"

"Isn't your father that really rich businessman from Daegu?"

"We heard that you're going to be debuting in a co-ed group with Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, and Jung Hoseok!"

"And other really good looking guys"

"We heard one of them looks like a prince out of a shoujo Manga!"

"Is that true?"

"And the youngest one hasn't even graduated from middle school yet!"

"Wahhhh Seriously?!"

Mina began feeling overwhelmed but relaxed herself by smiling politely towards the ladies, and saying, "Sorry ladies. I can't disclose any private information about my group, or it's members."

"...."

"YOU'RE SO CUTEEEEE!"

"She's really pretty-"

"You should be a kdrama actress-I would pay to watch the kdrama"

"She has a really nice voice."

Mina blinked in surprise at the sudden compliments, before giving a shy smile.

You know what? Maybe Mina had judged them wrong! They seemed so nice and cool to be around- maybe Mina was being delusional about everything. Maybe she should....come out of her shell.....Perhaps the boys might've been right! Maybe....this isn't such a bad experience after all.

Mina began enjoying her time with the females- only for everything to turn upside down in a matter of seconds.

Yoongi bit his lip as he kept looking at the time. The boy felt somewhat guilty for agreeing with his male bandmates-

Albeit, they didn't advance this request with any bad intention, no! They did it purely because they thought she was holding herself back from being like other girls her age just because she's currently the oldest member in a MALE dominant group. They just wanted her to enjoy her time with people of the same gender. But they probably shouldn't have done so....

Yoongi- Min Yoongi knew exactly how uncomfortable Lee Mina feels around....strangers to be exact. There were a few ladies he had seen Mina hanging around with previously, but apparently they all switched companies. For some reason, she didn't like it very much when she was around other female trainees- she was always stiff. This made Yoongi begin to wonder- was there....anything wrong? Is she....hiding something from him?

Jeongguk wasn't in any better position. He felt worried about his Noona. Jeongguk knew exactly how she felt as he himself has a hard time adjusting to strangers regardless of their gender. But....was there any reason she didn't like hanging out with other females?

Laughs were heard as Mina tripped over a purposely extended foot. The mentor was long gone, as everybody stared down at Mina. A few girls were looking at Mina with sadness and pity, feeling too scared to help, while others were laughing, or looking at her with a judgemental gaze.

"Listen bitch- just because you're rich, and are in a line up, doesn't mean you're better than us, okay?!"

"Pfft Girls- we all know she only got to get in a line up so soon because of her Daddy's money~"

"And of course, she could've slept with a producer or somebody in this company to get through auditions."

"You can't even sing!"

"What're you even doing in that group?! All of those boys can sing, rap, and dance- what're you doing in that group? Being useless?"

"You're never gonna debut bitch. Never."

"Seriously what even are you? Did you REALLY think that you're special? Did you really think the company hired you because of your VOICE? Don't make me laugh. They're BOYS. You're supposed to stick with your own gender, but I guess a whore like you prefers being the center of attention all day."

"Honestly- I don't think IT is even a human! Like- you don't fit in with the boys, stop trying! You don't fit with us either- look at you!"

"You're NOTHING."

Mina knew better than to let their words get to her- but she felt did feel her heart getting a bit heavy with sadness.

She looked up with a smile at the female's, saying, "Well if I'm nothing- and I still managed to make it this far.....what're you guys supposed to be then?" She asked with an innocent tone.

Gasp were heard, as the group of girls in front of her blushed red in rage.

"DID YOU JUST CALL US USELESS AND UNTALENTED?!"

Mina shrugged, "You said it princess, not me. Ah- look at the time. See you next week loves~" She blew a flying kiss towards them, leaving the room.

Some of the trainees blushed in surprise, and awe- while the group of girls who were teasing her looked around in embarrassment, glaring at anybody who was laughing at them.

"Mina/Noona!" SeokJin and Namjoon were the first ones to make their way towards the tired female who had walked in.

She felt so tired, she barely noticed the two boys, until Namjoon tugged on her hand, making her surprised.

"Woah- hi. Didn't see you there-"

"Noona we're really sorry."

"....Guys I'm a little lost here- what exactly are you sorry about?"

"....For....this morning."

"Ah that? Ah you shouldn't be. Don't be sorry for it at all. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed, mostly because I hate it when somebody does something without my consent- but I might've been too overdramatic about it. If anything, I should be the one apologizing." She bowed apologetically, as the boys denied it.

All of a sudden, she grabbed Namjoon's hand, pulling him towards her. She leaned in, as the boy held his breath. He couldn't help but skim his eyes over her features. Her eyes- so ordinary yet so unique....Frankly her eyes are Namjoon's favorite features of hers. They seem to tell a story- and.....they hold warmth....They remind him of his mother's eyes. In his eyes, his Noona was almost as beautiful as his mother.

She looked at him for a few minutes, before moving back and staring at the two boys with a small frown.

"....How'd you both get hurt?" The two blinked in surprise.

Mina lifted her hand and gently pushed back Namjoon's hair lightly out of his face. "....Your forehead is a bit red- let's hope it doesn't bruise too bad. SeokJin's arm looks hurt...." She mumbled with worry.

"Come here." She made the two sit down on the floor, digging in her bag in search of something. Finally, she took out a small ointment that had a nasty smell. SeokJin and Namjoon both made faces of disgust at the stink.

"Now now boys- you brought this upon yourself. Don't make those faces. What'd you expect? For it to smell like flowers and daises? Now come here- show me where you're hurt."

Leaning in Mina quickly applied the ointment on the bruising spots, before smiling in satisfaction.

"There we go. How'd you two hurt yourselves?"

"....We wanted to start practicing a bit earlier so...."

Mina sighed, shaking her head. "You guys have to be careful."

"Okay Noona."

"We should get going to practice." Namjoon was the first one to get up with a smile.

SeokJin followed his lead, holding out a hand to Mina who took it, as he gently helped her up.

"....Let's go."

"Hao."

"....H-Hao?"

Mina chuckled at his confused state. "Ne."

SeokJin blinked again, as Mina and Namjoon walked away conversing.

The two stopped when noticing that SeokJin wasn't following them, and ran back, each grabbing an arm, as they started walking again.

●○•°○•°●○•°●

A/N: Hello everyone! Hope you all enjoyed- I'm sorry this chapter came out super cringe- but I'm trying to add some experienced I've been through or somebody else I know has been through- just to give it a more relatable feeling. Also, it's important for a future chapter that I'm thinking of writing.

Sooooo I hope y'all are happy and healthy ♡ Stay safeeee. Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 32.4K 53
Hana's life was pretty average. Ok job. Ok house. Love life? Not so great. But she didn't care. That was until she witnesses someone being murdered. ...
44.8K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
283K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
521K 15.3K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...