Manipulated Minds (BNHAxMaler...

By mehismehz

Y/n was locked away in his home from a young age. Having slowly grown up, he witnessed his mother killed befo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Y/n's life
Chapter 3: The Aftermath|2|
Chapter 4: The question
Chapter 5: All for one|Symbol Of Peace
Chapter 6: King
Chapter 7: Black memories |1| (Side story)
Chapter 1|2|: Mission-Blood
Chapter 2: Mission Blood-2

Chapter 2: First Mission|1|

166 3 0
By mehismehz

Y/n had stepped through the portal and was in a clearing. Not too far away he heard voices. "Alright teeth guy, let's go cause some trouble k? Let's spilt up first."

Y/n had walked away to go find some students to fight. Suddenly a rather large purple hand came flying through the trees. He jumped up and saw some poles lodged into the ground. He teleported next to Moonfish and teleported gain, but this time they were on some sort of path. "The hell was that about?"

Moonfish stayed silent. Before looking up to the sound of footsteps. The two looked at each other before running into a bush.

Going through bushes, Y/n pulled out his gun and counted to three.

1

2

3!

He shot a bullet that had missed the two on purpose. The two were startled as the man jumped forward and knives practically formed from his teeth like poles and he was raised up in the air. "What the— who the hell are you?!" The blonde yelled. The younger villain analysed him up and down. Red eyes, ash blonde spikes hair, 5'9 or 8.

Glacier stepped out with a smirk. "That doesn't concern you. But last time I checked, you're the winner of the Ù.A sports festival, correct?" The boy began as he narrowed his eyes on his frame.

"Oh! How rude of me, you're here with the son of endeavor also! Never really liked that man." He spoke as he twirled the gun in his hand. Shoto Todoroki, he believed his name was. His hair was half red and the other white. A scar on his left eye which was blue, and his right eye was grey.

"Hmph. So you think you can just waltz in here and—" The ash blonde began and walked forward. Todoroki was quick to stop him as he practically dragged him back.

"Bakugo! Be careful. We don't know what his quirk is."

"Quirk? So we got a smart one." Y/n smirked as he stopped playing with his gun. "Let's see if that balances out when it comes to fighting huh?!" Y/n yelled as he leapt forward toward the boy with white and red hair. Bakugo was quick to step in and push Todoroki out of the way. Y/n slid to a stop quick enough to avoid hitting a tree and jumped back to the other villain as he lowered himself to the ground.

"Your quirk is explosion correct? It won't work from far away will it?" He mocked as he pressed a button his ear activating his mask. The two boys made a face of shock and looked at each other before getting into position.  " you know what? Because I'm such a nice person..." Y/n threw his gun at Bakugo and somehow appeared right in front of Bakugo's face. "I'll let you take the first hit."

Bakugo flinched. "Why you... DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME!" He threw an explosion right at the boy's face. Said boy was blown back slightly with smoke on his face, but when it cleared up he simply shook his head and stared at the ground in shock. He then laughed to himself. "Finally, someone actually interesting."

Bakugo had a crazed smile as he ran toward the man standing next to Y/n. "Stop making so much noise in my head!" Y/n quirked a brow. Was he so scared he was talking to himself? No...— Y/n quickly jumped out the way as the secondary villain made more sharp knife like blades that flew in the direction of Bakugo like tentacles. They grew longer at a faster pace before Todoroki, who Y/n had only now noticed had a boy on his back, had made a large ice wall around him.

"Don't go rushing carelessly into anything." The boy scolded before turning his attention to something else.

The villain rose up in the air, the poles holding him up by his mouth as he cried down. "I have to follow...to do my job..."

"Did you hear that earlier? She said that you're being targeted!"

'How the hell did they find out so damn fast? Either way, that concludes it. The blondie is Katsuki Bakugo.' Y/n smirked under his mask.

"That damn Deku did something, I just know it." Bakugo scowled as a vein appeared on his face. "Saying 'fight' then 'Don't fight'!" He slid to the side with his arm looking ready to throw an explosion. "I don't give a damn what anyone says!" He yelled before the poles in the ice went for him. He was barely able to dodge them before Todoroki made more ice to help send the villain off balance. Y/n watched the area slowly turn into a snowy wonderland. He scoffed.

Y/n threw a knife at the half and half and teleported in front of Todoroki and threw a round house to his head. He side stepped away  and stomped the ground so he could trap Glacier in the ice. The villain teleported aside and made a Lance with his shadow quirk. He hit Todoroki back before a large amount of ice spikes edged their way through the ground toward him again, meaning Todoroki was still up. He slammed his Lance in the ground and watched them shatter.
The man had managed to avoid Todoroki's attack and took the poles in the ground out before making more fly at the red and white haired boy instead. He had to be quick though, because he had lost his support in the air meaning if he wasn't quick he would fall to the ground.

Todoroki sent more ice at him but he vanished into a tree. "He's good at using the terrain with his Quirk." He growled before a kick was sent at the left side of his face. He had to duck and jump back. 'Then there's him... He's fast, and he can fight. His Quirk looks like it has something to do with darkness or something similar.'

"Even though they just look like some scrawny small fry! You bastard!" Bakugo yelled in frustration.

"Looks like they've got a lot of experience." Todoroki muttered as he watched the man go up in the again using the same jagged poles and flip upside down while The youngest (Glacier) made guns and twirled them around like they were toys.

"Show me... your flesh..."

"If you use any large flames around here and the fire spreads, we'll be surrounded by flames, and everyone will die." Todoroki yelled toward Bakugo as he watched him make sparks in his right hand. "Do you get it?"

"Shut up! I know!"

Suddenly a gun shot was heard. Y/n turned his head toward the forest. "Hm. Mustard better've not killed anyone." He whispered to himself remembering the school boy with the gas mask.

Bakugo got into position with Todoroki doing the same, but as Todoroki was about to attack Y/n, a large knife-like pole landed in front of him. He furrowed his brows as he glared at the second villain.

Bakugo ran at Y/n full speed but he simply teleported to the side and summoned a black lance. He used the dull side to hit Bakugo in the lower abdomen. The ash blonde stumbled back before jumping up with the help of an explosion to stomp on the boy but Y/n had vanished again and this time hit him in the face.

Bakugo growled as he ran again and threw a punch but just as Y/n had teleported he threw another on his left. Y/n was quick to block the attack using his Lance before somehow getting Bakugo's fist stuck as he used the bar to bring his arm down and hit him across the head. He then ran at Bakugo as the boy tried to use an explosion to force the boy back but he simply bat the arm away. He quickly spun on his heel so he could  use his elbow to hit Bakugo into a tree.

Y/n threw his Lance after the boy and he ducked before launching forward and trying to grab Y/n. The boy flipped back as Bakugo followed throwing multiple punches at him while Y/n simply dodged.

"Damn it! Stay still!" Y/n ducked under a right hook and spun round quickly before having his elbow hit Bakugo in the jaw. He grunted as he touched his lips to make sure there wasn't any blood.

"This is kind of boring, not gonna lie..." Y/n muttered as Bakugo growled again before creating a large smoke screen. Y/n tutted as he stomped the ground and the temperature dropped significantly. A large gust of wind flew around Y/n clearing the smoke screen. Y/n saw Bakugo running at him again.

Bakugo threw a punch directed at his face but he dodged it and grabbed the arm. He turned his body to have his back facing Bakugo as he pulled him over his shoulder and slammed him into the ground. Bakugo could've sworn he was having Deja Vu.

He threw an arm forward and blew an explosion at Y/n's face temporarily blinding him before he threw a punch him. Y/n stumbled before feeling another punch hit him in the stomach and then an explosion followed soon after this to the stomach also.

He fell back before somersaulting away from a stomp. He stood to his full height before putting both hands in front of him. They lit up with dark energy as the shadows around them began to morph and become 3D. The shadows turned into what looked to be humanoid creatures as they ran at Bakugo. He was quick to fight back. Throwing punches and explosions left and right before they were all taken out.

He threw an explosion aimed at the ground as if he were dragging someone and threw his arm upward. This caused rubble to fly at Y/n's face but he was quick to make a wall of ice form in front of him.

"Two quirks?!" Bakugo cried. "Yeah, you scared?" Y/n asked as he made 4 ice spears over his head. He threw them at the ash blonde as he blew two up, slid to the left to avoid the third and grabbed the 4th. He threw it back at Y/n but he simply teleported and jump kicked Bakugo in the stomach. The ash-blonde was thrown back into another tree with a sickening crack.

Bakugo quirked a brow because, although that did hurt, he didn't think he broke any bones. His eyes widened in realisation and rolled to the side and the tree fell over on his original position.

"It's cute how you think you can win." Y/n mocked as he stepped over to Bakugo. Y/n's eyes shifted to his left as he made another Lance and swung it upward. A large gust of air whipped at the large amount of ice rushing toward him.

"Todoroki, I've only now realised how similar our quirks are!" Y/n smiled spinning his Lance around. "But mines stronger." He threw his dominant hand up in the air and a large ice dragon with red eyes appeared. It flew upward before nose-diving the ground and froze the two heroes in training. The two used their quirks to get out and Todoroki sent another surge of ice at Glacier.

He smirked as he used his Lance to teleport away as he threw it to the ground and picked it up. The boy had to use ice to stop the attack. He couldn't risk setting the forest on fire.

Speaking of fire, blue fire was seen out in the distance, along with a pink gas. Y/n teleported in front of Todoroki, surprising the boy. And quickly sent a kick at his face. The boy was thrown to the ground as he slowly got up rubbing his cheek.

He groaned as he threw fire at Y/n, but the boy simply made a black claw tore through it like paper. Embers and sparks, all thrown in the air as if they were playing rain in a scene. Y/n's eyes never left Todorki's. Todorki glared back. This boy was far stronger than expected. Bakugo had come out of nowhere and thrown an explosion at Glacier's back.

"Don't forget who you're fighting dumbass!" Glacier got up and leapt at Bakugo, his arm still incased in that black limb, he swung at Bakugo but the boy stepped back before going to punch Y/n in the stomach. Y/n grabbed the arm and twisted it before spin kicking Bakugo into a tree. He then pulled his arm back before throwing it forward and a black attack left his fist. Bakugo jumped out the way as the tree blew up. He flipped on top of Y/n and they both glared at the other.

"Can you get off?!" Y/m growled as he kicked Bakugo in the stomach. The boy simply grunted before tightening his grip. Y/n furrowed his brows before sending a knee into his stomach. The boy only winced before y/n head butt him. Bakugo flinched as he crawled off before Y/n sent a large amount of ice at him. He rolled out the way as Y/n began to wipe himself off of the dirt on his clothes.

"Flesh... Piece of meat..." The other villain cried as if he was in agony. "This some sort of thing you're into? Cause not gonna lie, it's kinda weird." Y/n said as he continued to dust himself off. "Flesh..." was all that was heard before even more poles were sent into the ground.

Todoroki was quick to block them all using his ice. They continued to plunge in his direction, chipping away at the ice, looking for weak points before one finally found it and made a small hole. Todoroki barely jumped out the way and made another ice wall to cover it up. In all of the attacks Y/n was sent back and flew up in the air along with Moonfish.

He smirked as he joined in, throwing weapons made of ice down at the two. "I can't reach any of them! The only thing I can do is blast them with everything I've got..."

'These guys sure do love saying what their thinking out loud huh?!' Y/n sweatdropped.

"You can't!"

"If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!" Bakugo yelled at Todoroki.

"My vision will be impaired from the blast. What'll happen if I can't stop all of it?" Todoroki questioned, ice forming on his cheek from the lack of heat in his body and over use of his quirk. 

"Our opponents have the advantage of the high ground!" Suddenly a large rumble was heard in the ground. Y/n looked out into the forest floating a bit higher to see. "Huh?" Moonfish muttered. As he mimicked Y/n's motion.

"I think it's finally time we wrap his up." Y/n uttered as he walked over to Bakugo. More ice was sent at him as he was encased. That gave Bakugo enough time to move. "Damn you Icy-Hot! I didn't need your help!"

"That doesn't matter right now! Look!" The pillar of ice began to break and shatter. Cracks slowly creeping up to the top before it burst in black. Y/n floated upward as 2 black tentacles appeared next to him. He swiped his arm in Bakugo's direction.

The attack went to swipe at the hero but he jumped up using an explosion to get away in time. They both watched the tree break off from being hit by the tentacle. Y/n sent the other to Todoroki. He he avoided it also and watched it latch onto the tree before snapping it.

Y/n growled in frustration as this continued. The other villain eventually trying to keep them from running by making more sharp knive-poles.

Time felt like it was going by so slow as it passed. The heroes in training were covered in small cuts. Y/n was barely touched. Only having a bit of ash on his clothes and some ice forming over his hands from the use of his ice quirk. Y/n clapped his hands and even more shadows appeared. He slowly floated to the ground with Bakugo and Todoroki both panting like dogs.

"Get them." He said as they all ran at the two. Suddenly another tremor was heard in the ground. Before a voice was heard in the distance.  Y/n was confused before he saw a large purple figure breaking through trees chasing after two boys.

One having green hair and on another with multiple limbs' back. "Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you, please— Make some light!"

Moonfish threw his head back as a single pole left his mouth. "Flesh!" He yelled before the massive monster smashed him into the ground. Y/n flew out of the way with wide eyes. He noticed a boy inside of the monster, he seemed to be crying and struggling. "Ah, a quirk out of control. Makes sense."

"Kacchan!" Bakugo reacted to this with widened eyes. "Kacchan? I thought your name was Bakugo. Aw! Is it a nickname?!"

"Shut up!"

"Shoji and midoriya and... Tokoyami?!" The being had a head the size of a boat, looking ready to chomp into the ground.

"Hurry up and make light! Tokoyami is out of control!" The boy with many limbs yelled. As he dodged an attack from the monster.

"Indiscriminate attacks huh? All right, I'll use my flames..."

"Wait, idiot." Bakugo called as he put a hand out in front of Todoroki. "Flesh... piece of flesh... It's no good... I can't allow it..."
Moonfish cried as he slowly rose to the ground using his quirk. "I'm the only one who's allowed to look at a cross-section of those kids..." Y/n had shivers down his spine. "I'm gonna pretend like I didn't hear that— cause I'm not sure how to take it."

"Don't steal them from me...!" The screeched as more poles flew out of his mouth and into the direction of the monster. It only flew through its head like it was smoke before he was slammed to the ground by a hand.

"Don't beg..." the monster spoke, it's voice sounding deep and echoing. "Small fry!" It wrapped its hand around his body and Bakugo watched the villain get squished as the poles broke off his teeth. "Look..."

The arm was sent flying through the area, breaking trees easily. Y/n quirked a brow as he watched it fly at Y/n. He clicked his fingers and the beings on the ground yelled and a large purple beam flew out of their mouths. The arm was lucky not to be hit because trees were hit in the background and seen to blow up.

Y/n watched the villain who had escaped prison go flying through the arm before being thrown into a tree. "I haven't had enough fun yet!" The being screeched.

Finally Bakugo and Todoroki activated their quirks. And the shadow finally retreated.

"I'm a bad match-up for you." Bakugo muttered as he turned around.

"Sorry... Thanks for saving me..."

Y/n floated down to the ground as he watched his minions disintegrate. He growled as Y/n tilted his head in thought before deactivating his mask. Now everyone could see his face.

"Not gonna lie I'm impressed. You guys really do live up to your names as heroes in training." Bakugo got in position along with Todoroki having now let the boy on his back down. "Now let's see here..." Y/n began as he pointed to the students one by one.

"A boy who's taken a bunch of damage, and is now having to be carried by his classmate. Surely you can't fight. The boy carrying his injured teammate. The only thing you can do is meander around my attacks as of now. A boy who loses control over his quirk if not careful— I'm not sure I wanna take my chances with that one. Then there's you two."

Y/n weighed out his options. Fight now that he lost Moonfish, or back off as of now. He smirked as he made two swords, one shadow, the other ice. The heroes got into position, and just as Y/n had coated both swords with a purple aura, wind began to pick up, trees began to shake, he received a message on his earpiece.

'Glacier. Come back. Leave the rest to compress now.' Y/n made his weapons disappear  before turning around and walked away. "Hey! You can't just leave!"

"Well I'm going to. Plus before I go, thanks for getting rid of moonfish. He gives predator vibes." He muttered as he walked away. Bakugo growled before Todoroki stopped him. "Now's our chance to leave and get you back to camp."

———

Y/n continued his trek toward the main spot of where kurogiri would be picking them all up. That was before he saw his best friend run in through the bushes. When she noticed him she ran up to him with an even bigger smile than before. "Oh! Oh! Y/n-kun! You have no idea what happened!"

"Ok, I'd love to know, but at the same time we have somewhere to be. So let's walk and talk." Now the two were walking side by side as Himiko went on and on about how she made 2 new friends. Apparently, had found another crush with green hair.

"Didn't you have a crush on stain?"

"Yes... But that's besides the point! He was covered in blood and bruises..." she squealed. Y/n could only shiver. Don't get me wrong, he loved his best friend— but he did find her type in boys... concerning... Honestly, y/n didn't even see it as a type more of a sort of kink which made him grateful they were only friends.

"Ok... Good luck with that. A hero and a villain dating. Sounds like something off Wattpad."

"You still read stuff off that? See, I told you! You're a geek!"

"Am not! I just really like stories with really attractive guys..." Y/n mumbled as he looked to the ground, he felt blood rush to his cheeks at the mere thought of it.

"See! You're a geek!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Ok. Maybe I am, but at least I don't go sicko mode and go on a whole killing spree cause my boyfriend decided to hang out with his friends instead of me."

*

*

*

"Yeah, but you would if he cheated."

"Shut up!"

Whenever him and Toga talked about their type, although Y/n was in fact Bi, they didn't really talk much about girls. Almost as if they weren't an option. Of course Y/n did find girls attractive, but him and Toga would spend most of their time talking about them more anyway. Y/n loved their friendship. He would cherish it till his last breath. Even if he were to go against the league, he would never betray her.

The two had finally managed to meet up with Dabi and Twice now. Dabi groaned at how the volume their conversation was at. "Can you two please shut up?"

Y/n stuck his tongue out at the older male. "We're just waiting for compress and a few others. Let's hope they've got Bakugo."

"To think this was a school made for heroes." Y/n scoffed with a smirk.

"Glacier's right! This school was supposed to be made for heroes! But it just kept finding its students trouble! It's so sad." Twice cried.

Suddenly everyone turned as they felt a bush of cold air rush through the forest. A large spike of ice had formed in the forest. Dabi smirked. "Looks like compress is at work."

'Vanguard action squad! Mission success! It was just a short while, but with this, our show has come to a close!'

Y/n smiled as he fist pumped the air. "Yeah! With style!"

'As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!'

"Hey dabi! Did you hear the radio? I'm so pumped!" Twice yelled. "Mr.Compress already succeeded! Took him long enough! I was getting sleepy!" Twice began to dance.

"Don't say that." Dabi muttered "He did a good job. Now, we just have to wait for everyone to get back here."

"That's not right! You're right!"

"This place was supposed to be hard to find because of the wall of flames and gas, but the gas was cleared away."

"You think Mustard got taken out then?" Y/n asked as he followed behind them.

"Most likely. Things never go according to plan, huh?"

"You're right! Things are going according to plan!"

Dabi suddenly paused. He looked over to a bush and blankly stared at it before slowly walking over to it. "Hey Dabi! Speaking of which, this has nothing to do with anything, but is it ok if we not call the nomu guy? You said it only reacts to your voice or something, right? It's very important!"

"Oh yeah." Dabi remembered as he turned around. "You asked me why I didn't add it to the battle, right?"

"Be grateful! Bow before me!" Y/n stared at twice.

"A monster specifically for me, from Shigaraki..."

"Boring. When do we get ours?" Toga pouted.

"I agree! How come you get a crazy monster and we don't?!" Y/n's eyes narrowed on Dabi's frame. "Did you... bribe him?" Y/n asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Dabi recoiled in disgust. "I'm kidding I'm kidding." Y/n shrugged. "Now anyway, back to what I was saying. It's probably killed one person by now."

———

"Huh? No one else yet?"

"You lunatic, did you get the blood? How many people worth?"

"One person's worth!" Toga answered cheerfully.

"Just one?! Weren't you told to get at least three?!" Twice beckoned.

"It couldn't be helped. I thought I was gonna die."

"Anyway— Toga, aren't you a little too happy?" Y/n snickered. "Was there anything to make you depressed?"

Toga turned around and put her hands on her face. "I made some friends and found a boy I'm interested in."

"You mean me? Sorry, can't!" Twice said as he bowed down. Y/n doubled over in laughter. "I like you too!"

"You're too loud. Shut up..." Dabi muttered as he looked up. "Huh?" Suddenly compress fell from the sky with three students on his back.

"Hey,hey,hey,hey! I know these kids!" Twice yelled.

Y/n gave a blank stare as he activated his mask. "Who are they?!" Twice continued.

————

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!" The boy with green hair yelled. "Mister. Get out the way." Dabi mumbled as he raised a hand and it was engulfed in a blue flame.

"Roger." Mr compress said as he disappeared. Dabi brought his hand to his face then swung it forward. "Idiot! That's cold!" Twice screeched. Y/n wasn't sure how to take things seriously with twice being the stereotypical Gemini.

The three barely dodged it but two had managed to get grazed. "Midoriya! Shoji!" Todoroki cried as he looked up to see twice leap up. "Faces from Shigaraki's kill list! Little beat up boy and you!" He said, as he pulled a string out of his costume which held a knife. Todoroki then made an ice spike which threw twice off balance. "That's hot!"

One of Toga's Syringes flew past Midoriya's face. "I'm Toga, Izuku!" Midoriya fell off balance and landed on his back as Toga leapt on top of him. "I thought so earlier, too," she pulled out her knife and pulled it up. "But you'd be cooler if you bled more, Izuku!"

Shoji managed to get there in time and slap the girl off him before he could be stabbed. The girl flew across the clearing before landing in a crouched position. "Is that how it is?"

Y/n shivered at the tone in her voice. She wasn't happy at all. "Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all,

But I'll cut you anyway."

"She's crazy..."

Y/n finally decided to get involved. Looking around to see what fight he should join. He decided to join Toga since it was most likely to be a 2 V 1.

Todoroki sent another range of ice spikes at Twice but he simply jumped through the air avoiding them with ease. "This is easy! Give me all you've got!"

He yelled as he brought out the knife like string and cut through one of the spikes. The weapon soon turned into a full blade. "Give me everything you've got!" He yelled down at Todoroki standing on one of the ice spikes he cut. "What's with this guy?!"

"Midoriya, Todoroki! We're running away! I'm sure now, based on what he did. I don't know what your Quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these— Tokoyami and Bakugo, right, entertainer?" Shoji said as he pulled out two turquoise marbles.

"Gotta say, he out played you." Y/n crossed his arms.

"Shoji!"

"Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected from someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!"

"Alright! Good job Shoji!"

They all began to run but Y/n teleported before them and a large ring of ice grew up into the air like a building.

"Moron—"

"No, wait." Y/n quirked a brow at Compress. Suddenly a green creature with a purple helmet and something in its mouth jumped over the wall. Midoriya flinched. "A nomu!"

"Over here!" They made a turn away from the Nomu and this time went another direction, hoping to break through the wall. Unfortunately, a very familiar purple and black portal appeared before them.

"T-this guy..."

"...was at USJ..."

"The warp..."

"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let us go, Dabi." Y/n looked over to Toga before appearing next to her. A portal then formed behind them. They high fived before toga snuck a glance at Izuku. Y/n could only huff. "Sorry, Izuku, I'll see you later." She said before walking off.

"You guys sure are persistent. But in a good way. If there is one of course." Y/n shrugged as he followed after her.

Shortly after everyone else came out of their own portals. Y/n's eyes widened as he took down his mask. "You got him?!"

Fun fact Y/n finds Bakugo attractive but wouldn't want to say it out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
351K 11K 72
Born into a family of villains, [l/n] [m/n] has been forced to go through hard training and experiments, taught to be a villain and to hate all heroe...
11.2K 514 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
97.1K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...