Sedated

Od SilentDreams16

Nyx Grey. She's been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski since they were kids. The three musk... Viac

Season 1 cast
The Big Bad Wolf
Mr.Insane Lacrosse Moves and Inhaler Hunting
The Weird Gets Weirder?
A Party And A Runaway Werewolf
No Big Deal, You Just Tried To Kill Us!
You're A Witch?
An Arrest And A Lacrosse Game
Winning The Lacrosse Game And Bad News
You Really Think You Attacked Him?
Not A Hot Girl? Danny's The Best
It's About Time
You Want Me To What?
Mood board
So You're Back Dad
What A Mess
I Never Want To Die Again
Confrontations And The Alpha
It Had To Be The High School
Face To Face With Kate Argent Again and Scott's Second Full Moon.
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Season 2 Cast Additions

So Your Aunt...

280 11 1
Od SilentDreams16

Scot and Stiles showed up a few minutes later. I was quick to pull both of them into a hug.

"So random aunt showed up out of the blue?" Scott asked a little confused.

"Well, technically she should have showed up on my 16th birthday. Scott I'm a witch, like magic powers, supernatural being, witch." I told him sheepishly.

"Super cool Nyx, I can't believe it's real, I mean I can because you're absolutely amazing, but still this is so cool." Stiles rambled staring at me in awe.

"Come on, I want to introduce you guys to my aunt." I grinned grabbing Stiles by the hand and pulling him towards the living room.

"Stiles, Scott this is my Aunt Cecilia. Aunt Cecilia, this is Stiles and Scott." I smiled gesturing to them.

"So, this is Stiles," she grinned at me.

"Aunt Cecilia!" I choked out my face turning red.

I could hear Scott cracking up in the background as I stared at my aunt.

"What has she been talking about me?" Stiles asked frantically. "It's all good things, right? Like she hasn't said anything bad about me, has she?"

"Oh, Stiles I'll never tell."

"Nyx, my beautiful Nyx, please tell me you haven't told her anything bad?"

"Stiles, breathe it's fine. I haven't told her anything bad I promise." I told him.

"Good, that's- that's good." He muttered before smiling at me.

"Stiles you absolute dork," I laughed as he slung his arm around my shoulder. 

"I'm your dork," he shot back.

"Whatever you say Stilinski." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to go make some hot tea. You three want anything?"

"Water please." Scott replied.

"You got it Scotty." I grinned turning towards the other two.

"You have any of your famous sweet tea?" Stiles asked me.

"I do." I giggled to myself.

"I'll take a hot tea as well." My aunt smiled to me.

"Sugar and cream?"

"Please. 2 and 2." She told me.

"You got it."

I headed into the kitchen well aware that I wouldn't be able to hear a damn thing said in there because of my aunt. I started the water for our hot teas before grabbing two mugs and two glasses for our drinks. Pouring the water and the tea and went ahead and took them into the living room handed them to Scott and Stiles. My aunt shot me a wink as I looked at her, I rolled my eyes and walked back towards the kitchen.

Once the water was ready, I poured it over our tea bags and set the timer to let them steep. I slid myself up onto the counter to wait for them to be ready. I pulled out my phone hoping for a text or something from my dad, but as always there was nothing.

The tea was finally done so I added sugar and cream before heading back into the living room. I handed my aunt hers and sitting down in between Scott and Stiles.

"So, what are we talking about," I asked glancing between the three of them.

"She was just asking us how school was going?" Scott answered. 

"I'm sure she was." I replied, knowing that answer was full of shit. "Anyway, I'm hoping one of you two brought me work from school since I wasn't there today."

"Yeah, Yeah I got it for you right here," Stiles smiled widely at me grabbing a folder out of his bag and handing it to me.

"Thank you very much Stiles."

The four of us talked and laughed for a while before the boys decided it was time for them to head out. I walked them to the door grinning to myself.

"So, you're coming back tomorrow?" Stiles asked me.

"Yes, you'll be stuck with me once again,"

"But I like being stuck with you," he told me softly his hand reaching up to brush a stray hair behind my ear. 

"Well, that's good to know, because I'm not going anywhere," I smiled bashfully at him. 

We both jumped as a car horn went off, I turned to glare at Scott who grinned and waved at me.

"Well, I should probably, I better go." Stiles stumbled over his words.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I giggled lightly as he hurried to his jeep.

"So now I'll show you how to heal. And then sleep, because you have school tomorrow."

"Deal." I smiled as she began walking me through how I could speed up my natural healing process.

"Now go get some sleep you look tired."

I slept easily that night, when my alarm went off in the morning I hurried out of bed. I made sure to grab my bag and phone, stopping on the way out to grab my keys. 

I glanced at the time and realized I had plenty of time before school, so I stopped and grabbed breakfast for the three of us. Hoping it would help Scott out as he talked to coach about the game tomorrow.

"Eat up. My mom always said it's easier to deliver bad news after you've had something to eat." I smiled handing the food and drink to Scott before handing some to Stiles as well.

"I don't wanna deliver news at all."

"You're going to be fine Scott. Nyx and I will find you after math class." Stiles grinned as he grabbed my hand and dragged me off.

"Bye Scott." I yelled waving at him.

Stiles didn't drop my hand until we had to sit down, my cheeks dusting pink once again. Once we finally made it through class, we found the cops talking to someone. Stiles grabbed Scott and dragged him over.

"Hey, come here."

"What?"

"Come here. Tell us what they're saying." After a second Stiles got impatient. "Can you hear em?"

I shook my head knowing I could hear them just fine.

"We want everyone under the age of 18 to be in their homes by 9:30 PM. Wed like to institute the curfew effective immediately." 

"Curfew because of the body," Scott relayed.

"Unbelievable. My dad's out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerk off who actually killed the girl is just hanging out. Doing whatever he wants." Stiles complained making me roll my eyes.

"Well, you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Scott told him.

"I can do something."

"Like what, Stiles?" I asked looking at him.

"Find the other half of the body." He told us looking at me,

"I was worried you'd say that." I muttered mostly to myself as Stiles grabbed my hand and we began walking away.

"Are you kidding?" Scott asked after us.

"Of course, you want me to go with you. I did find it the first time." I grinned at him as opened my door for me.

"Exactly, and I wanna go everywhere with you." He grinned at me leaning against my closed door. 

"So, Stiles? Wanna follow me to my house? Hang out for a while?" I asked.

"Definitely! I'll be right behind you, Deal." He grinned heading toward his jeep.

I laughed to myself, shaking my head as I pulled out of my spot. Stiles following me just like he said he would. I had just put my jeep into park when my door was opened, making me giggle.

"Stiles you do know; I can open my own doors, right?"

"As long as I'm around, I don't think so." He grinned at me.

"Let's go. I think there's ice cream in there with our names on it," I smiled grabbing his hand and pulling him with me.

Instead of working on our homework like we should be we ate ice cream and joked around until we got a text from Scott. 

I think I know where the body is.

"We gotta go." I scrambled snatching my phone and keys.

I locked my front door and jumped into Stiles's Jeep, and we hurried to Scott's house. The door was already unlocked when we got there so we ran all the way upstairs bursting into his room.

"What did you find?"

"How did you find it? Where did you find it? And, yes, I've had a lot of Adderall so," Stiles finished for us.

"I found something at Derek Hale's."

"Are you kidding, what?"

"There's something buried there, I could smell blood."

"That's awesome!" Stiles exclaimed making me elbow him in the ribs. "I mean, that's terrible. Who's blood?"

"I don't know. But when we do, your dad nails Derek for murder. And then you two help me figure out how to play Lacrosse without changing. Because there's no way I'm not playing that game." Scott said putting his Lacrosse stick on the bed as the three of us leave.

Scott, Stiles, and I have just made it inside the hospital, unsure of where to go to get the information we need. After a moment, I see a sign on the wall to point us in the right direction which reads "ER/Admissions->, Laboratory ->, Morgue ^" and I gesture towards it.

"Hey." I said making them look.

"Okay." Scott replied nodding.

Scott takes one last look around before slowly backing into the door towards the morgue, leaving Stiles and I behind as lookouts.

"Good luck, I guess..." Stiles muttered, as we head back toward the lobby, so it doesn't look too obvious, where I see Lydia waiting in one of the seats. 
She sees me and waves, I wave back with a smile on my face. Jackson just came out of one of the doctor's offices, where he's wincing as he rubs his right shoulder. I see Lydia stand to her feet and eagerly starts to question him. "Okay. Did he do it?"

Jackson shrugs. "He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me."

"You should get one right before the game, too.

I see Jackson give her a look as though to say, "What did I just say?", but Lydia is undeterred as usual.

"The pros do it all the time. You want to be a little high school amateur?" Lydia's voice becomes lower and more seductive. "Or..." She grabs Jackson by the front of the shirt and pulls him toward her] "Do you want to go..." Lydia pulls him closer until their lips are just inches apart. "Pro...?"

Lydia and Jackson begin kissing right in the middle of the lobby, making me want to gag. Once Lydia and Jackson are gone, Stiles is quickly distracted by Scott, who rips a pamphlet out of Stile's hands, scaring him so much he jumps in his seat.

"Holy God!" He yelped, making me giggle.

"The scent was the same." Scott told us.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So, he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" Stiles pondered out loud.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl."

"I say we use it."

Stiles grabs my hands starts to walk away, and Scott, looking confused, follows after us.

"How?"

Stiles sighs and stops, turning to face Scott to make sure of what they're about to do

"Tell me something first-- are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game, and he said you couldn't?" Stiles asked him.

Though it's clear by the look on Scott's face that both of the offered options are true, he goes with the first one to appease Stiles. "There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles-- bite marks."

This of course convinces Stiles, who nods in agreement. "Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel." He smacks Scott playfully on the shoulder before leading us out of the hospital.

It was dark when Derek has finally walked out of the Hale House ruins towards his Camaro. He opens the door to the car and gets in, starting the engine and driving away, not knowing that the three of us are watching him from a distance in Stiles' Jeep. Once Derek was a fair distance away from the house, Stiles drove the Jeep closer to the property, parking it so that we get out with our shovels in hand. Scott looks around for a moment until Stiles and I join him at the front of the Jeep, leading Scott to hand Stiles a flashlight before the three of us head off toward the side of the house where the recently overturned patch of earth is located

After a moment, Scott speaks up, sounding concerned, though he doesn't stop walking toward the house with us, "Wait... Something's different."

Stiles' voice sounds uneasy as he responds, "Different how?"

"I don't know..." Scott said. 

We finally reach the suspected gravesite, and Scott aims his shovel towards it with a shrug. "Let's just get this over with."

Scott jams his shovel into the ground, stomping the spade-end with his foot to push it in further before scooping up some dirt and throwing it aside. The three of us work in silence for several minutes as we dig up the grave until Scott, sounding anxious, wipes his brow with his sleeve before he finally speaks up again.

"This is taking way too long."

I see Stiles roll his eyes, but neither of us stop digging. "Just keep going."

"What if he comes back?"

Stiles shrugs nonchalantly and continues to dig, as does Scott. "Then we get the hell out of here."

"What if he catches us?" Scott asked clearly worried, I stopped digging taking a break.

"I have a plan for that."

"...Which is?"

Stiles stops digging, leading Scott to do the same so they can look each other in the face.

"You run one way. Nyx and I run the other. Whoever he catches first? Too bad." 

Stiles shrugs again as though it's no big deal and gets back to digging. Scott sighs in exasperation before getting back to work as well, making me giggle.

"I hate that plan."

Scott dumps another scoop of dirt to the side and is about to dig in again when Stiles' shovel hits something solid, causing Stiles to raise his left hand and hold it out in front of Scott to keep him from moving. "Oh, stop, stop, stop."

When we look down, we can see several twine rope strings poking out of the earth, Scott and Stiles kneel down so they can brush the dirt away with their bare hands. They eventually uncover what looks like a bundle of a rough fabric, like burlap, which has been tied closed with the twine rope. Stiles starts to try to untie the bindings, and Scott, still on edge with fear that Derek is going to come back and catch them, impatiently urges Stiles on.

"Hurry!"

Stiles, obviously frustrated by Scott's anxiety, responds in an irritated tone of voice. "I'm trying. Did he have to tie the thing in, like, nine hundred knots?"

"Move, I'll do it." I told them swatting them out of the way.

After a long moment, I manage to get it all unknotted, and Stiles opens the bundle to find what looks like a severed head of a black wolf. This scares the boys so badly that they both scream loudly and leap out of the grave, both landing on their bottoms as they scurry away from the half of the wolf corpse. As I stayed in the grave too short to get out on my own. 

"...What the hell is that?" Stiles asks.

"It's a wolf."

"Yeah, we can see that." I said sarcastically. "Can someone get me out of here?"

"I thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood?" Stiles asked as he helped me out.

Scott shrugs before throwing his hands up, not knowing what else to say. "I told you something was different..."

Stiles, completely dumbfounded, throws his own hands up incredulously. "This doesn't make sense."

"We gotta get out of here." Scott said.

Stiles nods in agreement and moves up onto his feet in a crouching position that matches Scott's.

"Yeah. Okay, help me cover this up."

Stiles moves to start pushing the dirt back into the grave with his hands, Scott moving to do the same, when stops what he's doing. Scott takes notice of Stiles' change in demeanor and questions him on it. "What's wrong?"

"You see that flower?" I follow where he was pointing realizing what he was getting at.

"What about it?" 

"It's wolfsbane." I told him.

"What's that?"

"Uh... haven't you ever seen The Wolf Man?" Stiles scoffs making me roll my eyes.

"No?" Scott shakes his head. 

"Lon Chaney, Junior? Claude Rains?"

Scott shakes his head again, more impatiently, and Stiles becomes even more exasperated. "The original, classic Werewolf movie?"

Scott, sighs and impatiently reiterates his previous answer. "No!"

Stiles makes a face at him, and Scott loses his patience. "What?"

"You are so unprepared for this."

Stiles pushes himself up to his feet and runs over to the flower, pulling the entire plant up by the roots and gaping in surprise when he realizes that the base of the plant has more twine rope tied around it, which is also buried underground. He gently pulls up the rope, which has randomly placed wolfsbane petals attached at various points along the length of it, only to find it is connected to the bundle of burlap around the wolf's head, the long length of it buried around the grave in a spiral pattern which glows red as Stiles unravels it. 

Scott looks at Stiles with a skeptical expression, confused as to why they're wasting their time with this, when suddenly, he looks down and is startled back onto his feet by what he finds in the grave.

"Stiles..."

Scott and I are staring in the grave with a shocked expression, Stiles walks over to where we're standing so he can see it from our vantage point. When he follows our line of sight, he yelps and jumps back a step, grabbing Scott's shoulder with his left hand to steady himself

"Oh!"

The upper half of the human female body that Scott and I had originally seen in the woods the night he was bitten stares blankly up at us.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
12.7K 369 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
44.8K 893 48
Mikaela McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall and the other best friend of Stiles Stilinski. One night, Stiles leads the twins through the woods...