How to be a Daddy | Lisa G!P

By JenLisaSvckah

"Jisoos Christ! I didn't sign up for this!" - LM More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - M
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 19

7.7K 385 39
By JenLisaSvckah

A couple of minutes after eating, they headed towards the mainland through one of the boats that Jennie own. It took almost an hour until they got there and Lisa was so exhausted from paddling.

She was about to say something when Jennie said, "Don't complain, you're the one who wanted to come here."

"Because I didn't know it would be this exhausting. Why didn't you have a boat with an engine?" Lisa pouted. Jennie did take turns paddling but not as much as Lisa because she easily gets tired.

"The guy who sent us to the island used my speed boat, remember? But it's fine, we'll use it later. I'll just text him to swap," Jennie said.

"Thank God because if I still do the paddling later, I think my arms would fall off already?"

"Let's go, I suddenly got hungry."

They immediately went headed to the skywalk. But before getting there, they had stop-overs to some nearby stalls.

"Do you eat tteokbokki?" Lisa asked because she saw a stall of street foods.

"Of course, I often buy street foods when I'm here. Come on, I want to eat. And oh, you can eat as many as you can, it's my treat and kind of compensation for making your paddle. Sorry, I wasn't much of a help. It's just that I easily get tired and out of breath," Jennie said sincerely.

"Hey, it's fine. I understand but I won't decline your offer," Lisa replied and giggled.

"Let's go," Jennie said and she dragged Lisa by the wrist as she ran towards the stall.

They kept on eating tteokbokki, hoteok, odeng, and corn dogs without minding how many sticks they consumed. Jennie said that Lisa can eat no matter how many she likes, so she seized the opportunity.

"You're a cheap date," Jennie said and chuckled before eating her fifth stick of tteokbokki.

"Cheap date? I already ate twenty-five sticks of random street foods," Lisa said.

"That's still so cheap. I can even buy this stall if I want," Jennie said and giggled.

"You have a nice job, do you?" Lisa asked. Then Jennie just shrugged her shoulders.

"Stop eating already. You might have a stomach ache later." Jennie took the odeng from Lisa's hand.

"But you said, I can eat as many as I want," she pouted like a five-year-old kid.

"I'm taking it back. You can't eat as many as you can because these are street foods, eating too much can be harmful. Do you understand?" Jennie said as if she was talking to a child.

"Fine."

Jennie ate the odeng she took from Lisa and then paid for all that they ate. After that, Jennie spotted daisies on a flower stall. So, she headed towards there. Lisa just tailed behind her cluelessly.

"What are we doing here?" Lisa asked quizzically.

"Buy flowers of course," Jennie said nonchalantly.

"Hi ladies, what flower would you like to buy?" The old lady who owned the stall asked.

"I'd love a bouquet of those pretty daisies," Jennie said and smiled as she pointed the daisies.

"You like daisies?" Lisa asked. And Jennie replied, "Yes, it's my favorite flower." Then she smiled.

"Just wait a minute, alright?" The old woman said.

"Okay," Jennie said and she sat on the chair in front of the stall. Lisa did the same as they waited for the woman to finish arranging and packaging the flowers.

"Why do you like daisies?" Lisa asked out of curiosity.

"It's because it symbolizes purity, innocence, and true love. How about you? Which kind of flower is your favorite?" she answered.

"I'm actually not into flowers but I think my favorite flower now is daisy."

"Hey, are you just copying me?" Jennie whined.

"Maybe." She put her hand in front of her mouth and let out a silly snicker.

A few moments later, the old woman finally gave Jennie the bouquet. Jennie paid for it and thank the latter. After that, they finally decided to go to the skywalk.

"Are you scared of heights?" Lisa asked because if Jennie is, then she won't force her. She doesn't want to carry a passed-out Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

"No, I've been to the skywalk a few times already. So, you don't have to worry about me. Maybe you're the one who has a fear of heights," Jennie said teasingly while nudging Lisa's side.

"Nah, I used to hike with my friends when I was younger," she said.

And then finally headed to the skywalk. They paid the entrance fee first and Lisa was excited as they went there. She couldn't help but smile. Jennie on the other was nonchalant about it because she's been there a few times already. Besides, she thinks that the view from the island is much better than in the skywalk. But since Priya looks so happy about it, she just went along with it.

"Is it your first time?" Jennie asked.

"To walk on a glass path that is elevated more than thirty meters? Yes." She smiled.

"That explains it."

She wants to tell Lisa that it is nothing compared to the island they're staying in but seeing the younger girl being so giddy, made her shut up and keep it to herself. Lisa is just so adorable.

"Yow, I can see the shore down there," Lisa said in awe.

"Of course because you're walking on a transparent glass, after all, idiot," Jennie mumbled the last part.

"Yeah but it kind of feels like I'm floating," Lisa said and giggled.

Jennie just shook her head in disbelief and mumbled, "Such a kid."

After enjoying the Skywalk, they went to Sunrise Park and walked through the thousands of yellow daffodils.

"Do you like daffodils?" Lisa asked Jennie as she let her hand down, touching the flowers as they walk.

"Yes but not as much as I love these daisies," Jennie replied, looking down on the bouquet on her hand.

"I'm not into daffodils but yellow is actually my favorite color, that's why this place looks so dope to me," Lisa said.

"I'm guessing that SpongeBob is your favorite cartoon character," Jennie said while Lisa's eyes widened as she say, "How did you know?"

"It was just a wild guess but is he really your favorite cartoon character?" Jennie said cheerfully. The truth is she was wrong. Lisa actually doesn't watch SpongeBob but since Jennie seems so happy, then SpongeBob is her favorite cartoon character from now on.

"Yeah, are you a psychic or something?" She asked like she was so impressed.

"Maybe, I am." Jennie wiggled her brows playfully.

Lisa just chuckled and they sat on a bench as they relax and watch the horizon. Jennie smiled in satisfaction. She hoped her life would always be like this, just peaceful and free. Sometimes she wishes that she was born in an average household in a place like this. Maybe then, her parents wouldn't be so controlling and won't pressure her constantly.

She wants to be who she wants to be and live the way she wants to. She's just so tired of her parents. She's so tired of following everything they say. In the end, it's not worth it anyway. Whatever she does, won't be enough to make them happy.

She's so fucking tired of giving up her happiness just to please them.

Then she was startled when she realized that they've been staying on the mainland for a long time already. They should go back before those people trace her. She's certain that they're already doing their best now to find her. Honestly, it's scaring her.

She doesn't want to go back to them. She's starting to love Busan and...

She looked at Lisa who was busy admiring the field of yellow daffodils.

"Priya, we have to go." She said in a serious tone.

"Why? Can't we stay a little longer?" Lisa asked and pouted. What is wrong with this woman? Isn't she had enough?

"We can't. We have to go now. The view from the island is also breathtaking. What's so special here? Besides, we can just come back here some other day," Jennie said trying to convince the stubborn tall girl.

"Fine but I'm not paddling anymore," Lisa said and crossed her arms childishly.

"You won't because we already have the speed boat. You know how to drive it right?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, my cousins and I used to drive speed boasts whenever we have a vacation in Thailand," Lisa answered.

"Then let's go." Jennie began dragging.

"Before going to the coast, can we buy tteokbokki first?" Lisa asked softly, hoping that Jennie will agree but the girl said, "No more street foods, Pranpriya." Lisa whined and had a tantrum.

In the end, they still bought a couple of sticks of tteokbokki, and odeng.

It was already lunchtime when they got back to the island and Jennie felt relieved, finally. It seemed like no one located her yet. She hopes they'll never find her.

"Since you're so nice to me today, I'll cook something for you. It's the only dish I know to cook except for ramyeon and fried foods," Lisa said sincerely.

"What is it?"

"Pad thai," she replied and smiled.

"I haven't heard about that yet but I hope it's delicious because if not, you'll be sleeping outside tonight," Jennie threatened her. She just giggle and confidently said, "I promise it's tasty. It might even become your favorite food after you taste it."

Jennie just shrug her shoulders and she watch as Lisa worked in the kitchen, chopping ingredients, making dough, boiling some shrimp, and so on. She honestly looked like she's a pro. However, she's not that convinced because the eggs that the latter cooked earlier were a bit bland but she just didn't complain. Lisa made an effort after all.

"Where did you learn how to cook that dish?" Jennie asked.

"From my mom. Actually, my dad is a chef. He had been trying to teach me how to cook but I'm a total failure. This is the only dish I actually learned and it was from mom and not him. So, he was kind of disappointed. I just know that cooking is really not for me. I can do other chores but not this one, really," she said.

"Husband material," Jennie mumbled but Lisa happened to hear the last word.

"Huh? What material?" She asked quizzically.

"Material Girl." She rolled her eyes. Lisa just looked at her, confused. She just shook her head. So, Lisa continued cooking and after a couple of minutes, the pad thai was finally done.

Lisa served it to the table and she also took some rice. After that, she also grabbed some plates and utensils. Then she said, "Bon appétit!"

"Wow, you know French?" Jennie asked because she had a love for Paris and she had been studying French for a year already. It's because she wanted to go there and live peacefully, away from her annoying parents.

"No, that's actually the only French phrase I know because dad would say it sometimes when we eat," Lisa answered and chuckled.

"I thought you're studying French, too. Actually, I'm planning to go to Paris soon. I want to have a life on my own there. I also dream of being a model. So, I think starting a career there would be a nice idea," Jennie said.

"That's a nice plan, actually. You should do it. Do what you want and don't let other people stop you from achieving your goals. I'll support you." Lisa gave her a heart-warming smile and damn, she can't help but melt internally.

'How could this woman be sweet even though I say mean things to her most of the time? She's too precious. I'm cryiiiinggggg'

"Thanks, Priya. Honestly, I'm a bit hesitant."

"Why?"

"Because I'm starting to enjoy staying here."

"It's because of me, isn't it?" Lisa said playfully which made her choke on the pad thai she was eating.

Lisa panicked and quickly got some water.

"Hey, careful. I know my pad thai is delicious but take it easy." Lisa chuckled while Jennie glared at her.

It was true though, the dish was so delicious and it could actually be her new favorite just like what Lisa said earlier. She can't even believe that the Lisa who made this pad thai and the one who cooked bland sunny-side-up eggs earlier is the same person.

Later that day, Jennie went to her room to study French again but Lisa was messing with her. Jennie got mad and she ended up joining the Jennie. The latter gave her a thick-ass French book.

Every time she complains, Jennie would tell her that it was her punishment for being annoying. She sighs and thought that if this keeps up, she might be fluent in speaking French when she goes home.

Then on the evening, they went to the shore after eating because Jennie wanted to do skinny dipping which Lisa wasn't aware of. The poor Thai just went along without knowing that Jennie was planning to get naked.

___________________________________________

Hellooooo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
187K 4.9K 40
"My heart it bleeds with pain My soul will forever wishing you could have stayed" Jennie to Lisa "Please don't cry Just because we had to part As lo...
30K 1.5K 33
"Jen, wait for me." "Don't follow me! Go back to that bitch and don't even fucking think of coming home tonight!" "But... love, hear me out first ple...
294K 8.3K 25
"I'm 33, and I'm not married, and I'm not seeing anyone," Jennie started lowly, never looking away from Lisa's calm face, trying to gauge a reaction...