The Bad Girl Meets The Good B...

By KasviK

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

352 4 0
By KasviK

THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS BORING,I KNOW!

THE ACTION STRATS NOW..... 

________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2-

Surprised would be an understatement. I was shocked. The sigh before me was an eye candy. And I was curious to explore it. My project/lab/class partner, Daniel was not there. It was someone which had crystal blue eyes. His eyes were so clear I could see my face reflected in them. He was staring at me? Well of course I’m Claire the head cheerleader. He had light brown and his hair was made in a perfect quiff. He looked like nothing less than a quarterback to me. By his appearence. He must be hiding six pack abs under his shirt. But who was he? A new admission? And what was he doing sitting on the seat nex to me? I walked closer to my desk. He instantly removed his gaze from me and opened the book placed on the desk to read it. Everyone in the room was looking at me a I just flipped my hair and I could hear ‘AH’S’ coming from a few of the boys from the football team. So cliche

By the time I reached my desk the teacher had arrived. I took my seat next to the guy who I didn’t know was.

“Welcome back class!” I head Mr Bobble head say. Everyone called him that because he kept bobbling head. “So after the long vacations It’s time to get back to studies. I gave no homework so for this week the assignment I’m going to give is…” he started searching the book for it.

“How about you guys do something related to human nature this time? Compare people and their thinking? Of course in pairs. Do a research make it fun!” he smiled and sat on his seat.

“Claire, who’s sitting right next to you-“ he cut off when the guy next to me got up and scratched the back of his head.

The teacher looked at him up and down and then finally opened his mouth to speak.

“Mr. Daniel you surely had an amazing summer” he smiled at him.

THIS CANNOT BE TRUE. THAT IS HIM? I could feel my head spinning. I miight just faint.

Is he the same guy who wore nerdy nerd glasses, had no fashion sense, had braces, his hair was always in a side parting, and the one who wore white socks under black pants and was super fat? NO WAY!

The whole class started to whisper which surely would have made him a little uncomfortable. But he deserves it all. I mean I thought he was…

I got interrupted from my thoughts as I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned and found Brianna sitting behind me.

“Someone just got lucky with a hot partner, im still stuck with him!” she teased as she chewed on her gum pointing at her lab partner. She must have noticed the way I looked at him when I first came in class. But anyone would. He was just so hot. 

“Shut up!” I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

“Don’t lie. You’re-“

“I wasn’t checking him out!”

“I never said you were!” she winked at me and moved a little at the back proud of what she just said.

I turned to look at Daniel who was too focused on his books.

“Hey” I finally spoke. He looked up from his book, gave me a confused look and then smiled.

“Hi”

I had nothing else to say. I don’t usually go and talk to people like that. Especially not the ones who turned from geeks to Greek gods.

“Thought of anything about the project?” I asked him and he looked at me in surprise. Okay, I know I never ask about the projects since it was his job to do them, but I just want to talk

“You want to know?” he asked me with a smirk. A smirk. Who thought he could pull it off that well. But he was treating me like I was some bimbo.

“Just because I’m the cheerleader doesn’t mean I’m stupid. Yes of course I want to know”

“Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you, but isnt it my job to do them?” he raised an eyebrow at me.

“I feel like doing this one!”

I’m not lying, I really do want to do this one. It is of my interest. Human nature. The one thing which has never ending conclusions and observations.

“Okay…we can start with studying about it. Later we can choose our subjects?”

That sounded good.

“Good idea” I smiled at him and he smiled back. I never noticed he had dimples. Of course I never even noticed he had crystal blue eyes. No one could notice that behind his hideous glasses. His weird hairstyle and no one could even notice his pearly whites behind his braces.

He went back to studying and I started talking to Brianna.

“So when can we work on this?”

“After school. If you don’t have any practices or meets or anything important. Or the library..”

He said the last two words slowly. I have never in my life been to the library and nothing can change that. Libraries are boring. They have nothing interesting. Just a librarian who’s old and takes out all her anger on the children sitting over there. Just so cliché.

“I have practice today. We could meet after that. You could come to my house and we could work on it” I never realized that almost everyone in class was listening to our conversation. I  shot a look to a few and everyone went back to their work. Not every day do I invite nerds.

We didn’t talk after that. I pretended that I’m studying something while he read everything in the book. I kept stealing glances at him. He had changed. I kept thinking about how much i used to feel awkward around him. He and I were so different. He once snorted when I said “thank you” to him.

That was around four years back. He blushed when I gave him a disgusted smile. He was like a typical geek.

The bell rang and everyone headed out of class. All the girls in the room looked at him as if he was some piece of meat. I was whereas, used to the way everyone looked at me.

My next class had Stella and Brianna both in it.

“DID YOUSEE HOW HOT DANIEL THE GEEK HAS BECOME?” Brianna hyped as she told Stella all about it. The period ended as we talked about summer and then back to DANIEL.

My next period had Ethan and Noah. This would be gossip for the whole school.

Noah and I walked to class together.

“So I heard Daniel the geek got a makeover?”

“Yeah…is the whole school talking about him now?” I sounded pissed.

“You’re so insecure. One day someone else gets the attention and you get all jealous?”

I playfully hit Noah’s arm as we entered class.

Noah took a seat next to me as we went and sat with a few people from our group.

Then came in class Ethan.

Ethan. I still sighed in my mind as he came in. His cheekbones were still prominent. His green eyes still had a shine. His lips still had a smirk. His hands were still shoved in his pocket. He was still the same. But now I was disgusted not excited to see him. Noah looked at me and I smiled at him.

‘Be cool. Nothing should affect you. Not even this pretty boy who is a jerk. But he’s still pretty’

“Noah! Coach was looking for you, big game coming up!” Noah just smiled back at him. I know how angry he is from inside.

“Claire, it would be a shame if I lie and don’t tell you, you look prettier since I last saw you!”

‘And you’re a bigger jerk since I last saw your tongue down Alison’s throat’

I gave him my evil smile.

“I hear it all the time Ethan, try something new” I smiled at him and everyone looked at him in shock and burst out laughing. He looked down and started to smile.

“ I keep forgetting, nothing can break up that confidence” he stressed on ‘break up’

Cheap stunt.

“Nothing stops me from moving on” with that I ended the conversation. I didn’t let him a chance to take this further. I hadn’t had a talk with him since our break up, so for the first time since then, I was amazing at this.

“You my child, never leave a chance to surprise me!”

“Thank you! It was all because of you!” I smiled at Noah who laid back in his seat with both is hands behind his head.

The period was kind of boring but the cheeky jokes from the boys behind me, made it a little fun.

My next period went by good. I had Stella with me in that class.

Stella and I talked about Stella’s sister’s wedding. As the teacher gave us an essay to write.

Then we had lunchtime.

I didn’t eat anything from school. The ‘popular table’ always had food ordered from outside.

I was about to go to the table. I would have to watch Alison and Ethan make out. Not to forget flaunt how perfect they are. I sat in my place and Noah and I started to talk. Suddenly my eyes landed on something. Someone. I couldn’t help but feel a little satisfied at the thought of having him in all my other classes after that.

A smile spread across my face and Noah noticed that. He noticed that and turned to look who it was. He shook his and started to smirk. He has something in his mind going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 10
Love story
1.8K 105 12
(Bad at descriptions)