Tied Up.

By RoseLex73

Destruction is heard out side a college lecture theatre; gun shots and screaming. The lock down bells begin t... More

-Preveiw-
-1- Black cars
-2- I know
-3- Pretty lady
-4- Mine
-5- Illegal deals
-6- Paralysed
-7- Run
-8- Missing
-9- Australia
-10- Matteo
-12- Nightmares
-13- Trapped
-14- Tobias
-15- Backup
-16- Pussy
-17- Smoke
-18- Tease 🔥
-19- Dressing rooms
-20- Belts & Toys
- 21- The girl.
-22- Fuck-ups
-23- Little Gadget 🔥
-24- Stupid
-25- Fire
-26- Dad
-27- Theodore
-28- The ball
-29- Hell
-30- Hickeys
-31- Sir 🔥
-32- Greek gods
-33- Drunk 🔥
-34- Paddle 🔥🔥
-35- Fuck
-36- Juliette
-37- Suffer
-38- Dripping
Quick A/n <3
-39- Darkness
-40- Awake
-41- 7pounds
-42- Harold
-43- Mi Amore
-44- Answers
-45- Petal
-46- Mitchells
-47- Mission

-11- Tiny room

7.9K 149 13
By RoseLex73

When I wake up I appear to be in a tiny room no bigger than a few feet in length and width as if it could almost be a large closet. Consumed by darkness that surrounds me I attempt to find anything other than myself in this small area only to fail miserably.

From what I can tell there's four tiled walls surrounding me and yet not one door. I'm unable to reach the roof which leads me to think this could be a closet although there is a lack of clothes.

Returning to the floor where I once awoke from but a few seconds ago I crawl on my hands and knees feeling around for something. Anything. The corners of the room? Nothing. The edges of the walls? Not even a hinge, not even a gap to resemble a door which leads me to the question- 

How did I get in here?

And how the hell am I going to get out? I take my chances at the walls yet again. Feeling and feeling. Hoping for something.

Scanning them with my hands this time the wall begins to feel lighter. As if it were fake. Pounding my fist into it my theory is supported by the blinding light that pores from the hole I just created giving me a slight tinge of hope.

I continue smashing at the wall my fists probably bruised or even bloodied at the compact of the wall. Once I had made a big enough gap for me to get through I step into a much larger room white surrounding me as far as I can see, in the distance something lies on the ground and I rush towards it. Only now realising I'm still barely covered by just sone lace hoping it's a coat of some kind.

As I near the object it begins resembling a person, they appear in pain huddled in a heap on the floor clutching their stomach as they rest on their side. The person seems oddly familiar as I continue to approach them. This time asking if they are ok, no response.

"Are you hurt?" I ask lowering myself next to them trying to turn them so I can see what's happened. My eyes fall to where they are clutching blood spills from beneath their hand and begins to pool at my feet. I try to help, I really do but I'm not exactly a nurse.

"Just stay still ok? Im going to take off your jacket and apply it to the wound." Again no reply as I begin to remove the jacket I finally get a good look at the person's face. Tears fill my eyes as I rush more and more to get this bloody jacket off.

"HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE? ANYONE?"

I do all I can to stop the bleeding but it's no use. He keeps on bleeding it doesn't stop. There's no one around and I don't have my phone to call for help.  Tears rush down my face as I hold his limp body in my arms letting out a sob.

"Please Cameron. Please wake up. I need you!"

***

She cries and cries while I watch her just sitting there. Does she ever stop crying she needs to accept this. Hugging her knees to her chin she stills and stays in that position for what seems like hours. I wish I could just hold her in my arms and tell her everything would be alright that would just be grand wouldn't it? Minus the fact that she hates me because I might have kidnapped her for my own selfish good. Twice.

Why did I have to be so selfish? She could of come to me, then things would be way easier and she wouldn't hate me. Fuck I wish she didn't hate me. I just want her to realise what she could have if she only let me in.

***

Hugging my knees to my chin I can't help but cry. My best friend, dead. I couldn't imagine a world without Cameron, that's a world I don't want to be a part of.

Memories of him flood my brain as I ponder weather or not I'll ever get to see him again. I was lucky enough last time but we might not be so lucky the second time around.

"I am the forest guardian do you dare cross me sir Cameron?!"
"I do dare!!" I charge at Rose with with my imaginary sword which so happens to be a stick.
"Not so fast!" She pulls out another stick and whispers ("this is my magical bow, it never misses") she draws another stick from the tree behind her and holds them as if she is about to shoot me with a bow and arrow.
"Any last words?" She asks her bow aimed right at my chest.
"Yes actually." She furrows her brows
"Go on then peasant!"
"Ok, well what I was going to say was...CATCH ME IF U CAN!"

"Cam look what I can do" I say balancing a spoon on my nose.
I laugh at Cameron's confused look as he tries and tries to do the same but never succeeds

"Fair princess, I have come to rescue you from the dreaded beast" he yells up at me. I'm standing on his balcony as if it were a tower. Cameron stands below with his sword - which so happens to be a stick and his dog - the dragon - sleeps near his feet.
"It's no use, no one can defeat the dragon as he is immortal, he cannot be sleight oh knight do beware!"
"Tis nothing m'lady! I shall rescue thee!"
As he gains on the dog, Millie, she wakes up and jumps on her. He falls to the ground and pretends to be fighting her when really he's just patting her and scuffling her fur.
She lays on her back for him to scratch her belly and he stabs the grass beside her with his sword-stick.
"I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON!"
"Do be careful sire, for soon she will awaken again. Hurry!"
He runs up the stairs to me with Millie on his tail he finds a ball and throws it quickly distracting the dog long enough to 'rescue' me.

The bed dips next to me as someone joins me, I don't dare to look up my eyes and nose probably red and puffy from crying so long, my cheeks stained with the endless tears I've cried. I hate this weakness. I letting them know they broke me. A hand suddenly falls on my back, rubbing comforting circles as they moves closer, now sitting so close that I can hear their breathing.

The room filled with comfortable silence as we sit together speaking but 1 word. That is until he did exactly that.

"Sorry."

Finally lifting my head I see him. Ace. The one person I never wanted to see again, was sitting
right there his hand on my back.

"What?" I question
"Sorry." He repeats "I'm so sorry Rose, I don't think you understand how sorry I am. Sorry I put you through this and sorry for doing it again. But I just can't help it. The thought of other men touching you, seeing you in things only I should see you in... it just, doesn't sit right with me." He takes a deep breath scratching the back of his neck. "And I understand that you hate me, after all I did kidnap you, twice. If you want to go then just leave, I'm not going to stop you, what I did was wrong and you're clearly upset by that and therefore, I'm sorry." He says standing up to leave clearly disappointed in himself after seeing me in the current state I'm in. "Ace?"

He turns to look at me just as his hand found the doorknob. "I wasn't crying because you kidnapped me..." pausing I take a deep breath before starting again. "I wasn't crying because you kidnapped me, although that's still not exactly the way to get a girl, I was crying because of Cameron because of what YOU did to Cameron." Gaining confidence once again "YOU put my best friend in hospital. He went into A coma because of YOU and then YOU shot him! You shot the only person I ever cared about!" I raise my voice prodding his chest each time I said you.

My eyes fill with tears as I remember one thing Cameron had told me 'the types of anger'. There's wet anger and dry anger, right now I was definitely wet angry, on the verge of tears rather than dry angry where you have no emotions except anger.

"What are you talking about?" He is extremely confused his body towering over mine as he looks down at me with a confused look in his eyes mixed with concern.
"Cameron, you shot Cameron." Tears spill silently and unwillingly from my eyes as I recall the memory trying to stop his bleeding with his own jacket.
"Mi Amore," he wipes the tears from my face
"I haven't shot anyone, not anyone that concerns you. Your little friend is still alive."
"What? No, I saw it! I saw-"
"Rose! Calm down, I want to show you something. Follow me" he says holding his hand out to me.

I take his hand hesitantly and he leads me out of the room I had been in for who knows how long. We travel through an all to familiar hall way where I tried to escape the first time only to be surrounded by 3 men. We make it to a room where computers fill a few desks most of them empty.

"Sit." He says, well kind of demands as he pulls out a chair in front of one of the screens. Leaning in next to me he clicks away at the computer and pulls up what seems to be security footage. Oh shit. That's Cam's building. "How do you-" I was lost for words what we were doing seemed illegal, hacking into a hotel's security footage, there's got to be some law against that. "I own the place Bella."
Ace OWNS the apartment building my best friend lives in. That I live in. Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
1.4K 15 12
Two hearts. Two diffrent people but so alike. Two souls who are meeting, but not for the first time. Thalia Rose Scott who is motherless form two mo...
13.3K 300 25
After losing everything, because of her father Stefano Russo Sophia Russo hunts him down wanting him dead. She's spent years on the run, and hiding f...
1.2K 78 32
Astraea Valeska Romanov comes from the most dangerous Italian mafia, the Hunter's Mafia, in the world. The don of this mafia is Diego Romanov, a ruth...