When The World Ends

By SpencerReidisMyBitch

Sequel to When The World Stops Spencer disappears and your world is left in turmoil. You struggle with keepin... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: His Voice
Chapter 3: Healing
Chapter 4: A Question For A Question
Chapter 5: Geniuses Aren't Infallible (Smut)
Chapter 6: Review
Chapter 7: Her Majesty (Smut)
Chapter 8: Dominant Female (Smut)
Chapter 9: Kiwi
Chapter 10: Security Detail
Chapter 11: Report
Chapter 12: The Trial, Part 1
Chapter 13: The Trial, Part 2
Chapter 14: The Trial, Part 3
Chapter 15: Birthday
Chapter 16: Holiday Spirit (Smut)
Chapter 17: I Promised I'd Always Come Home
Chapter 18: How Strong You Are (Smut)
Chapter 19: Mistress, Master, Daddy, Ma'am, Highness, Whore (Smut)
Chapter 20: Memories
Chapter 21: Lies
Chapter 22: Where She's Going
Chapter 23: Nightmares
Chapter 24: Truth or Dare (Smut)
Chapter 25: Recovery
Chapter 26: Private Lessons
Chapter 27: It Gets Better (Smut)
Chapter 28: Doctor Spencer Reid (Smut)
Chapter 29: The Eye of the Storm
Chapter 30: Undercover

Chapter 31: Brat

1K 25 33
By SpencerReidisMyBitch

Message to: A-A-Ron
Any chance you can take the kids tonight?

Message from: A-A-Ron
Sure but... we're getting back from a case, why do you need me to?

Message to: A-A-Ron
My husband needs some attitude adjustment

Message from: A-A-Ron
Ah. Sure, I can pick them up

Message from: A-A-Ron
Will he be able to sit down tomorrow?

Message to: A-A-Ron
Definitely not.

Message from: A-A-Ron
That bad?

Message to: A-A-Ron
Remember those pictures I showed you of the time Emily took a riding crop to my ass and thighs for at least an hour?
It's going to be worse.

***

Message to: Daddy
Unless you safeword, I expect you to say goodbye to the team and immediately come home.

Message from: Daddy
But why? I've done nothing wrong ;)

Message to: Daddy
Choose your words very carefully before you make your punishment worse.

Message to: Daddy
I expect you at the foot of our bed, naked and kneeling, when I get home.

***

I knew better than to expect Spencer to actually follow my instructions.

He'd been brattier lately, pushing against me just a bit. I'd shut it down quickly, but then the team had a case and Spencer could tease me over text with no immediate ramifications.

I entered our house and locked the door behind me, hung up my jacket and purse, and took off my shoes before making my way to our bedroom. I snorted at the sock Spencer had hung on the doorhandle before regaining my composure and entering.

As expected, he wasn't at the foot of our bed. Instead, he was laid out on top of the sheets, fully nude, slowly stroking his cock. His eyes were closed, but I could tell by the faint smile that he'd heard me open the door.

"Unless you'd like to make your punishment even worse, I suggest getting on your knees right now, slut," my tone was dripping with calm anger.

Spencer opened his eyes and sat up, leaning on one arm. "Why should I do that?"

"Because you're already going to get punished tonight, and every second you disobey me is just making it worse for you."

"I don't think you're going to do anything," he answered.

I growled. "On your knees. Now."

Spencer instead chose to leap up off the bed and run towards the bathroom. I was still close enough to the door that I could quickly sidestep and catch him. I grabbed him with one arm and spun him until his back was to me. Then, I hit the back of his knee, so he was forced down. One hand moved up to grab his hair and pull it while the other went to his throat, applying just a bit of pressure.

"Is that all it takes to get you on your knees?" I taunted, leaning down to bite his ear. "Pathetic."

Spencer chose not to respond.

"Walk on your hands and knees beside me, pet," I ordered.

I stepped forward, hand still in his hair, effectively forcing him to be led by me. We walked to the toy drawers, which I unlocked with one hand, keeping the other in his hair until I could retrieve a collar and leash.

I moved down so Spencer could see me and held up the collar: black leather with steel links running around it and an O-ring in front.

"Color?"

"Green."

I smiled a little and released his hair to put the collar on, immediately clipping the leash on once it was secured.

"You can be up on your knees while I prepare, but I want your eyes on the ground," I told him as I stood back up.

I did not receive verbal confirmation but looked down to ensure he was following my instructions.

I pulled out three sets of cuffs, a coil of rope, a cock cage, and several spanking toys, all of which except the cage I threw on the bed.

I moved down again and held up the cage. "Color?"

Spencer groaned, "Green."

"Green, what?" I asked, slapping him. "You know better than that."

"Green, Mistress," he answered.

"Better." I put the cage on, making Spencer whine, and locked it. "Follow me."

Leash in hand, I guided Spencer to the foot of the bed.

"Stand up and bend over it, legs spread," I instructed, unclipping the leash. "And don't even think about trying that trick from earlier again."

He didn't. Spencer bent compliantly over the bed, allowing me to cuff his ankles to the bedposts. I moved around the bed and cuffed Spencer's wrists together, then used the rope to attach the cuffs to the bed, keeping him laid out for me.

"I don't expect you to count, but don't you dare hold back any sounds or that cock cage won't ever come off," I threatened.

"Yes, Mistress."

I picked up the riding crop I'd chosen and set myself behind him, beginning the strikes hard and fast. After 10, though, I paused.

"Anything to say?"

"I'm sorry for being a brat, Mistress."

I resumed, striking another 10 times before asking again, resulting in the same response.

We were all the way up to 100 strikes when I finally leaned close, a small smile on my face. "You're supposed to thank me, whore."

"I'm sorry, Mistress, thank you," he whimpered.

I put down the crop and picked up a leather paddle.

"Tell me, whore, whose are you?" I asked, immediately following up the question with a strike.

"Yours!"

"Say it again." I struck him again.

"I'm yours!"

"Again." Another strike.

"I'm yours!"

We continued like that for 20 strikes.

"Now, baby, tell me, who do you belong to?"

"You, Mistress."

"Try again."

"I belong to you, Mistress!"

I struck him again. "Say it again."

"I belong to you, Mistress."

After another 20: "Whose whore are you?"

"I'm your whore, Mistress!"

We continued for another 20.

"Now tell me, my little whore, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress!"

I continued for another 40. At that point, Spencer was less speaking, more crying, voice catching in his throat with every strike. But every time I checked in, he answered green.

At 200, I stopped and set down the paddle, running my hand up Spencer's back.

"You're done now, whore."

Spencer barely managed a nod and weak, "Thank you, Mistress."

I set to work undoing the cuffs and rope before getting aloe vera cream and slowly rubbing it into Spencer's (already bruising) ass. He relaxed a little, slumping against the sheets, breath slowly evening out.

Once I was sure he was okay, I undressed and put pajamas on. Spencer waited for me, melting into my arms as I helped him up until he was fully on the bed, limp as I tucked him in and wrapped myself around him.

"You did so well for me, darling, I'm proud of you," I whispered, running my hands through his hair. "So good for me."

"Thank you, Mistress," he whispered. "Your good whore."

"It's good to have you back, baby," I kissed him, "but if you ever pull that again this cage is staying on."

"Yes, Mistress," Spencer's eyes were drifting close.

I kept him close until I was sure he was asleep before getting up to turn the lights off. When I got back into bed, Spencer nuzzled closer; even in his sleep, he wanted to be close to me.

"Good night, my love."

Spencer Reid loves me.

I love Spencer Reid.

***

As expected, Spencer couldn't sit down at all the next day. He found himself awkwardly perched on the edges of surfaces, leaning on counters, or laying on his stomach with the kids on the floor.

We sat together eating dinner and watching Doctor Who when my phone buzzed.

Message from: Em
Any chance you'd be interested in a primal scene with me?

I wordlessly passed my phone to Spencer. He read the message, then looked at me and nodded with a small smile.

Message to: Em
What are you thinking?

***

I was bent over a stack of papers from my students, grading, one hand holding up my head as I fought to keep my eyes open. I knew I wasn't in any state to be reading what they'd written, but I was trying to get their papers back quickly.

"We both know you're not getting anything done, just come to bed," Spencer murmured from behind me. "You can finish grading tomorrow."

"I was trying to get them done before class..." I sighed.

"You can give them back next time. They'll understand. Give yourself a break." He reached forward, taking the pen out of my hand and capping it. "Come cuddle me instead."

"You make a good argument, Dr. Reid," I teased, looking up at him. "Cuddling is pretty tempting."

As soon as I gave a hint of agreement, Spencer reached down and picked me up, bridal-style, and spun me around. "Let me sweep you into a fantasy world where you don't have to grade, darling."

"A man taking me from my desk late at night, how scandalous."

"It's entirely inappropriate. You're married, after all," Spencer answered, tone serious but a smile poking through his façade. "What will people think?"

"Let them talk, nothing else matters as long as I'm with you," I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Spencer carried us both to the bed and dropped me unceremoniously, making pillows fly up and land on me.

I squealed in surprise, laughing. "Doctor Reid, be careful or you'll break the bed!"

Spencer moved the pillow off my face and kissed me. "If this is what breaks our bed, I would be extremely surprised."

"I'd never stop laughing." I reached up and pulled him down on top of me.

Spencer moved off me and turned to face me. "I can think of some ways to get you to stop."

We kissed, his hands travelling to my waist, pulling me on top of him. I knew what he wanted, but there was no way I was going to let him get it easily.

"Tell me, Doctor, how would you suggest we go about breaking our bed?"

"You could ride me like a toy for as long as you want, just using my cock," he murmured in my ear, "or let me fuck you into the mattress until you leave marks down my back from your nails."

"But, baby, how could either of those happen when you're still locked up?" I ran one hand down his chest, grasping the cage that still held him. "It seems to me that you're trying to get me to take it off before you're done with your punishment."

"Only if it pleases you," Spencer pushed into my hand, "you know how good I can make you feel."

I tutted. "Not yet, darling. If I want you to pleasure me, I can still use your mouth. That's not coming off until I say so."

"And when will that be?" Spencer's puppy-dog eyes were so cute and pathetic it was adorable.

"After you've watched my scene with Emily and been reminded that I fucking control you and your pleasure."

***

Message from: Em
All set?

Message to: Em
Come on over ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.3K 45
You're killings started a year ago. The BAU couldn't find you, until you decided to give them a visit. After a few years you and Spencer become sexua...
118K 2.5K 39
"ᵀʰᵉⁱʳ ᵒʷⁿ ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐⁱᶻᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐˢᵉˡᵛᵉˢ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ⁱⁿᵉᵛⁱᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵈᵒʷⁿᶠᵃˡˡ" ☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ in which two lovers of the past meet each other on...
190K 1.4K 16
it's in the title, thanks for reading :)
27.3K 816 7
Draco introduces Harry to the world of kink after life settled down post-war. But what happens when Neville walks into their munch? All Harry knows...