Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 31

841 69 49
By Haniii77976

I will just update this one chapter so you guys won't be bored in waiting.😄

Have a nice day, everyone.💕

After the last meeting with Mr. Kazuki at Toman Company, everyone slowly getting theirselves a preparation as Mikey is being busy guy with other executives at the company every time the school over. Seiyu who will join the business party as the heir of his father's company, The Rion Company together with Haru who will appear as the daughter of the president of current Rion Company are busying doing their part.

Even at the school, Mikey and others still doing their company's preparation, especially Mikey who have to answer every elders' questions at the night party as the president.

"It's is just me or why they're look very busy?", asked Senju who walked together with Haru towards the cafeteria while looking at Mikey, Draken, and others are memorizing and reading everything in the papers as they decided to have a lunch together.

"There will be a business night party tonight. So, Manjirou and others was invited there as a Toman company's president and executives. Even nissan and I have to attend as our father's family members.", answered Haru which Senju and Kyoko nodded understandably to what Haru said.

"This is frustrating!!!", said Baji as he annoyed to memorize everything about the company while still struggling memorizing his part even how annoyed he feels about doing it.

"Hang on, Baji-san! We can do this!", support Chifuyu to his friend and his captain while Takemichi and Kazutora also having a hard time memorizing at aside. Mitsuya and Kokonoi seemed to not having problems in memorizing it together with Sanzu even though he did wakes up early in the morning and sleeping late at night just to memorize everything.

"They're dying...", said Kyoko as he looks at the boys who having their hard time with worried and concerns.

"Good luck with that.", said Senju while Haru just nodded her head in agreement.

>_______________________<

Hours and hours already passed as the school is over now. Meanwhile at the college of Japan, Seiyu is reading and memorizing everything that he needs in the art room all by himself. Thinking that he the only one who was there, he didn't realize that his fans are peeping him from outside the room as they admired his beautiful and handsome's face. His black hair gently blowing with his crimson eyes that shining as he stares at the papers with a serious-looking face.

Just by a glanced, no one can set their eyes away from Seiyu as they keeps staring at him with blushing face. Even after Eiji's death, no one ever come closer to Seiyu since everyone knows that the guy had never friendly with anyone other that Eiji. Seiyu might not realize it since he always with Eiji all the time but in everyone's eyes, the only person in the college that Seiyu only smiling and talking is always be one best friend of him, Tamaki Eiji.

"Kazuki-senpai really handsome....no matter which side of his face is.", said one of the girls.

"Yea..."

As the guy is busy with his things, suddenly his phone ringing as he takes out his phone and smiled while answering the call.

"What it is?", asked Seiyu with a gentle smile on his face. "Really? You at my university's gate right now?", he asked in lil bit worried tone. "I will be there in minutes, wait for me.", he said as he started to pack his stuff and immediately walked out of the room.

Shocked by the girls who was looking at him in front the door, Seiyu didn't even pay attention to them as he just leave the place and immediately towards to the his college's entrance gate, leaving all of his fans in blank.

"Damn, even his cold stares is killing me!!!"

"The way how he stares at us!!! KYAA! I'm falling in love!!!"

"My heart is beating so hard when he smiled a moment ago! I'm wonder who called him?!"

"Should we follow up with him?!"

"Let's go!!!"

As the girls are finally out of the building, they saw Seiyu who is smiling warmly for the first time after Eiji's died which their attention turn to a girl with a blonde hair and ocean blue eyes is smiling at Seiyu.

"Who is that?"

"Kazuki-senpai's girlfriend?", ask the girl which the other turn to look at her. "What? I mean...she's pretty and senpai never smiled personally to any girls.", she said which the rest are agreed with what she said.

"It's rare to see you come and meet me, sis. Where's that brat? And Sen didn't came with you?", asked Seiyu to his sister, Haru who came to meet him at his college.

"Manjirou said that he will come with the rest at the party. He said that he need to go and get himself ready for tonight. I think they all go to the spa. About Senju, I think she go out together with Kyoko.", explained Haru which she looks at her brother who lil bit disappointed. "You didn't ask Senju to be your partner tonight?"

"I planned to ask her today but since she have a plan with Kyoko, I guess I can't ruin their time with this matter.", said Seiyu in lil bit sad tone while Haru stares at him with worried.

"Alright, Let's go!! Let's get ourselves ready for tonight!!", suddenly Haru said in cheerful tone as she grabbed her brother away in hurry, getting everyone to see them with shock and disbelief reaction on their face.

"Did she just touched him like that? I thought Kazuki-san hated peoples freely touched him? Especially if that person is a girl."

"As I'm expected!! She must be his girlfriend!!"

"I know, right?!"

>_________________________<

"Sis...why we're here?", asked Seiyu as both them are standing in front of salon. Smiling at her brother, Haru didn't say anything as she dragged her brother into the store and forced him to sit. "Wait, sis-"

"Bring back his blonde hair.", said Haru to the workers there as they nodded understandably with Seiyu who was ignored by everyone there when he called them.

"Sis- I-!!", before Seiyu could finish his words, the worker started to work on his hair as they removed the black color from his hair which is slowly turning to his original blonde hair. Then, they cuts lil bit his hair as they getting his hair ready and beautifully.

"Miss, would you like to do your hair as well?", asked the woman politely with a smile on her face towards Haru.

"Sure! Please!"

Then, both of siblings getting their hair ready at the salon, meanwhile at other salon with the rest of Toman members....

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!! WHY MY HAIR TURN PINK?!!", shout Mikey with surprise and disbelief as he looks at himself at the mirror while the other are laughing nonstop at behind. "BRING BACK! BRING BACK MY FUCKING BLONDE HAIR!!!", shout Mikey as he shakes the male worker crazily and shout to ask him to turn back his pink hair to blonde.

Because Mikey was sleeping soundly when the worker doing his hair, Baji and Kazutora took the chance to mess up with his hair as they dyed the short president's hair from blonde to the pink color. Sanzu who looking at the scene lil bit proud after seeing his king having a same damn hair color while others are laughing and taking the pictures nonstop.

"Lol-Did you get the pictures, Baji?", asked Kazutora between his laughter to the black hair boy.

"Yeah! This really great! The plan was successful!", said Baji as he hand-five with Kazutora as their plan to mess up Mikey's hair is success.

Meanwhile, back to the siblings... Haru is getting her brother ready with the clothes as he wait at the red couch and staring at Seiyu with every suit that she chooses.

"How many suit that you want me to try? This the forth time now.", said Seiyu who now wearing a black suit with dark blue jacket on his back as he staring at his sister who observed him.

"This is your official and first appearing at the party as dad's heir! You need to look cool and handsome, nissan! And please smile even how much you hated it.", said Haru who looking at her brother who have an annoyed-looking on his face.

"Fine..."

"Now go and try this one!", said Haru.

"What?! Again?"

"That's one didn't look great, try another one."

"This one and the other three already good enough.", said Seiyu with disbelief reaction on his face.

"No-still no good. Now go change!!", said Haru as she pointed at the changing room. No matter how annoyed he is, Seiyu just follow what his sister says and walked towards the changing room. Looking at Seiyu is now getting himself ready, Haru then make a call to someone.

"Senju. Where are you right now?", asked Haru while checking on her brother, making sure that he didn't go out yet when she on call with his girlfriend.

"I just finished send Kyoko back home and I in the store that you said right now-", Senju words cut off as she finally entering the siblings' private room, getting greet by Haru who happy to see her arrive at the place.

"You finally here, Senju!"

"Hey, Haru. Where's Sei?"

"Changing room right now."

"Oh-"

"Sis- I swear! This one is the good one-"

Walking out from the changing room with annoyed face, Seiyu's expression change as soon as he sees Senju who looking at him with surprise and blush on her face. Seeing his girlfriend right in front of him, Seiyu feels lil bit nervous as his appearance was fully changed from his hair to his clothes, getting Senju to shock so much with the Seiyu's appearance.

"Sen...when did you arrive...?"

"Erm- just a moment ago...", said Senju with blushing face as he feels shyly in front of her own boyfriend. Haru who staring at both of them with disgust face, decided to break the awkward silent in the room after seeing her brother and her friend didn't say any words and just getting theirselves feel shy at each other.

"Change to another one, nissan."

"What?! This one is really good! Stop this! When will you stop choosing the suit for me?!", asked Seiyu to his sister in disbelief reaction on his face.

"Still not good! DON'T COMPLAIN TOO MUCH AND GO CHANGE IT TO ANOTHER ONE!!", shout Haru as she thrown the suit towards Seiyu's face, getting the irk appears on the guy while Senju is smiling awkwardly as she don't know how to stop the siblings's fight.

Even how much he feel annoyed with his sister, Seiyu still give up and just follow what his sister said. No matter how annoyed Haru is, Seiyu adores his sister and will just follow everything he said as long as the things that his sister do will not bring any harm to her.

"Sei really love you even how annoyed he is right now.", said Senju as she walked towards Haru and sitting next to her on the red couch.

"He sometimes might annoyed, but I like how he worried and love about me when he didn't show that affection so much to me.", said Haru with a smile on her face as she staring warmly at the changing room.

After a few minutes later, Seiyu then walked out from the changing room, getting the both his sister and his girlfriend impressed and blushed by his appearance on the black suit, gold necktie and brown jacket on his back.

"This one still no good?", asked Seiyu.

"It's is wrong to simp over your own brother?", asked Haru as she looks at Seiyu with disbelief and blush on her cheek.

"I'm falling in love with this guy even more....", said Senju as she stares at Seiyu nonstop with blush all over her cheek.

"Nissan!"

"I know- this one still not good, right? Come on, which one now you want me to try?"

"Ehehehe~ love yar. This time I want to Senju to choose the suit for you.", said Haru which Senju is surprised by what she said and turn to look at Haru with disbelief.

"Huh? Me?"

"Yes. Now choose one from the suit over there for nissan, Senju.", said Haru while pointing at the closet near to the couch. "You won't mind if Senju choose for you, right nissan?"

"Well...I wear whatever you choose, Sen.", said Seiyu with a gentle smile on his face as he stares warmly at Senju.

"Erm...if you say so then....give me a minute...", Senju then woke up from her seat as she started to choose the suit carefully for the guy. After a few minutes, Senju then hand over the suit towards Seiyu with blush on her cheek as she don't know if the suit that she choose would look good on Seiyu or not.

"Don't worry, Sen. Anything you choose for me would be the best. I won't change this time.", said Seiyu as he gently patted the girl's head and smile warmly towards her. Then, Seiyu takes the suit as he walked towards the changing room, leaving Haru and Senju waiting for him at outside.

After 10 minutes later....

"Sis...Sen....", call Seiyu, getting both them to turn and look at him with widening eyes. Haru and Senju were stunned by Seiyu's appearance as they keep staring at him nonstop and speechless at him.

Seiyu who wearing a simple traditional blue pattern clothes with both his jacket and neck tie are dark blue. It's suit him so well which Senju and Haru can't even speak any words out and just nodded their head and thumb up towards the guy.

"I see....Sen's choice really is the best.", said Seiyu with a soft smile on his face.

"How about we also get ready now, Senju!", said Haru.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Senju. You will attend the party as nissan's partner!", said Haru, causing Senju to shock by what he said.

"Huh?!!"

"Senju, listen here my friend. There's will many girls from well know family at the party. And since nissan gonna appears there as the heir, wouldn't there's will be many elders trying to pair up nissan with their daughter or granddaughter? Imagine if you're not there with nissan when he is handsome like that.", whisper Haru to Senju as the light pink hair girl just realize how dangerous it would be to let her boyfriend alone at the party with that hot-looking face.

"LET'S GO NOW, HARU! I WON'T LET THOSE BITCHES GET ANY CLOSE WITH MY FUCKING SEI!!!", shout Senju as she grabbed Haru away at full speed and receiving a thumbs up from her brother by her actions.

"THE ONE WHO WILL STANDING BESIDE SEI IS ONLY ME!!!", shout Senju from the side room, causing Seiyu to let out a chuckle by what he hears.

"She really cute..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 392 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...
941 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
18.5K 400 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
7.4K 252 23
"๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ! ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ฟ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น, ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š!" . . . "๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž...