Book 3 PDS: TMNT & Danny Phan...

By LadyNoir303

Book 3 of the Phantom Dimensional Series PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Danny runs away from Amity when he s... More

Author Note
Chapter1*
Chapter2*
Chapter3*
Chapter4*
Chapter5*
Chapter6*
Chapter7*
So I ...
Chapter8*
Chapter9*
Explaining something for the sake of the story
Chapter10*
Chapter11*
Chapter12*
Chapter13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*

Chapter 16*

91 5 1
By LadyNoir303

Tuck smiled in victory as he suddenly stood next to Dan. Dan looked at him questioningly when he suddenly felt something poke his side that has a large spark."Ow! Hey!" Dan said but his eyes glowed.

"Try to transform." Tuck said. Dan focused on his ghost form and it worked. He transformed making Maddie and Tucker look defeated. Tuck however just couldn't hide his victorious smirk.

"You're the best!" Dan said said."Okay, so you have your powers and we have everything we need ready to go." Danny said."Er, where's your dragon friend?" Mikey asked."Astrid? Here she is." Danny said as he kneeled down picking up a small lizard with wings."The lizard is like Cujo, I take it?" Dan said.

"Yeah, apparently." Danny said as Astrid moved to his shoulder."Aww, where'd you find her." Sam said as she stroked Astrid's back."Stockman was experimenting on her with ectoplasm and mutagen." Danny explained.

"Okay, can we get this done with? Sammy and I have a date waiting for us." Dan said."Okay, so the lab the Kraang is using is in the TCRI building." Donnie began.

"Just tell me where Shredder is going to be." Dan piped in. "He'll be watching from a safe distance." Donnie deadpanned.  "The place is going to crowded with Kraang bots and Foot Soldiers. We must be smart about this."

"Nothing a good distraction can't fix." Tuck said. Dan frowned. That would split our forces... Dan thought back to when he helped in the other universe he was in. That's what Tartarus did, not that it affected anything but that was his intention.

"We can't split up." Dan said. "We need a timed distraction and a big one to get most of their forces outside...like a big explosion on one side of the building and then trap them." Dan said.

"What you're asking is complicated." Raph said. "Our odds aren't much here. It's like one against hundred."

"I'm hoping you're including us here." Sammy said, her hands on her hips. "I'm not putting you two in danger again."

"Excuse me. We fought in a war that could've killed us and you didn't know it was us." Sammy then said. "Which is worse, bro?" Tuck asked. Dan's defeated and neutral look practically explained everything to everyone.

"Dang..." Mikey said.

Then it hit Danny..."I got it..." He said, making everyone look at him.

Time skip
Dan created a portal that lead as close as possible to the TCRI building. Team Turlte, Danny, Dan, Sammy and Tucker stepped through. Danny practically forced his loved ones to stay back on this one, not wanting them to get hurt...more than they already had...

"Okay, we need to go plant these explosives. Donnie, we'll send you the signal to detonate them." Danny said. Dan took two of the bombs that Donnie quickly put together.

"Good luck." Leo said. Danny and Dan jumped of the roof and flew into the building, turning invisible as they did. Dan placed them in a kinda narrow hallway in two different spots to maximize the blast.

Danny was in the same hallway with two bombs of his own. The two of them transformed back into their human forms and went to where most of the Kraang bots were with the Foot Soldiers.

"Time to play tag with these fuckers." Dan commented. A robot was about to pass them but Dan was quick to destroy it, making a lot of noise as he did and ripped the head off.

"HEY! FREAK-O BOTS! COME AND GET US!" Danny shouted as Dan threw a the head he ripped off at the large crowd. It hit a Foot Soldier smack in the face, leaving a nice dent.

And then they started to run like they mean it. Dan was far ahead Danny.

The robots were getting close to where Dan and Danny had stashed the bombs. "Now, Donnie! Now!" Danny shouted through the earpiece that was in his ear.

Both Danny and Dan turned intangible as they transformed and disappeared making the robots stop in confusion, only to crash into one another.

BOOM!

Team Turtle, Sammy and Tuck immediately jumped into action to get to the rendezvous point. Sammy held onto Raph as they used their grappling guns to get themselves to the top floors of the building. Tuck was with Donnie and little Astrid sat on Mikey's head.

"So far so good!" Dan said just when they landed alongside the rest of the team. "We need to move!" Raph practically hissed.

Everyone started to run towards the lab where the portal was kept. There were still many Kraang and Foot Soldiers and to top it off, Shredder and Vlad was in a small room that viewed above the testing room they busted into. Next to Vlad stood a brain looking creature.

"That's the leader of the Kraang!" Dan hissed. "He's more disgusting looking in real life..." Sammy commented. Dan, Tuck and Sammy were at least equipped with one sword to help with the fight.

"What are you fools waiting for! Destroy them! I want their shells as trophies!" The Kraang leader shouted. Immediately the robots started to storm everyone.

Donnie nodded at Sammy and Tuck and set their little plan into motion. While Donnie hacked away to destroy their systems and the portal, Sammy and Tuck are to make sure no robot goes near him.

The rest, fight the heck out of the robots and Dan... you know what his goal is. Dan looked to see Danny was surrounded by Kraang bots but he wasn't worried.

"I'll deal with him." Vlad said and joined in the battle. Dan wanted to laugh when he saw Vlad approaching him. "Out of my way, Vlad... you're not my target." Dan said.

Vlad rolled his eyes. "No." He simply said and went to attack Dan. Dan was quick to swerve out of the way and then block the next incoming attack. "You won't defeat me..." Dan said.

"Like you, I have fire on my side. Half of your power is useless." Dan taunted. Vlad glared at Dan as he made his attack. Dan was quick. He went in to make a sucker punch but as Vlad dodged, Dan suddenly appeared behind Vlad and kicked him in the side.

Vlad crashed into a couple of robots that almost overpowered Mikey. "Thanks, bro!" Mikey shouted as he slammed he kicked another robot away from himself.

Vlad stood up from the wreck of the sparking robots and let up ecto blasts. Pink flames covered his entire body as he breathed heavily. Dan raised an eyebrow, looking bored at Vlad.

Vlad flew full speed towards Dan. Dan did the same as bright orange flames covered his own body. The impact of the powers made everyone look at the very fast happening fight for a moment and then continue with their own.

"Donnie!" Danny said, the urgency laying thick in his voice. "I'm getting there!" Donnie snapped. Danny suddenly made a shield to cover the four of them as Dan was sent flying towards them.

"Danny!" Sammy shouted. Dan slid down the dome shaped shield and looked Sammy in the eye. "I'm okay..." He said. "Look out!" Sammy shouted. Dan quickly dodged just in time before Vlad could smash Dan's head in with a pipe.

"Trying to kill me, I see." Vlad smirked at Dan as Dan stood up straight, clutching his side where Vlad had made a nasty blow.

"You were always weak, Little Badger. If you accepted my offer, you wouldn't be this weak now." Vlad said. The oink flames that covered his body started to subside a bit. Dan's flames...they completely died.

"Funny...Vlad from back home is currently getting tortured by the Guys in White as we speak..." Dan taunted. Vlad didn't look happy.

Dan covered his side in ice as he stood up straight the whole way. He went to make another attack on Vlad successfully managing to make Vlad send flying towards the viewing room where Shredder and the Kraang leader was watching.

Vlad stood up immediately. "He's just a boy...kill him!" Shredder said. "You're welcome to try." Vlad said in an offering way. Shredder only narrowed his eyes down at Vlad.

While he was distracted, Dan took the opportunity to make a finger gun to sent out a small ice spike towards Shredder.

Vlad, however, was focused. "Damnit..." Dan said stomping his foot into the floor. "Fruitloop, if you want to die, I will gladly kill you!" Dan said, stomping the same foot again.

"Does he always act this childish sometimes?" Donnie asked. "It's a coping mechanism..." Tuck simply said as he busted up another robot. "Yeah, don't walk in his shoes. You won't survive." Sam said as she ripped out her sword from the carcass of a Kraang bot.

Vlad and Dan's fight picked up pace again.

"Donnie, how far are you?" Leo asked. "I'm uploading a virus to the system but it's taking awhile. It's almost done!" Donnie quickly explained.

"Idiots..." Shredder mumbled before he jumped down into the action, nearly landing on Raph. Raph dodged out of the way before Shredder could and was quickly occupied with two other Foot Soldiers.

Shredder scanned the room and caught sight of Danny. He grabbed an electric cable and sliced through it and was quick to push the very active end into Danny's side.

Danny's screams filled the air as he lost his transformation. He dropped to one knee as he took in deep breaths. Danny then looked up at Shredder as his body shook from the sudden pain.

"Danny!" Dan shouted and flew to him only for Shredder to slam Dan's body into Leo. Both groaned in pain, Dan chuckling a bit, as they stood back up. Dan's chest was bleeding from a cut that was made on his back.

His own shirt was also in tatters. He ripped it off as he covered his back with ice again. "Goodness..." Leo said when he saw Dan's body up close. "Are you alright?" Dan asked not looking at Leo. "I'm fine! Are you!"

"Peachy." Dan said and stood up as he picked up his sword. Dan was in time to see Vlad was dragging Danny's body away. Shredder was also gone.

"Damnit! I lost him!" Dan shouted and immediately ran to follow Danny and Vlad. Vlad saw Dan trying to catch up, so he started to speed up.

"Dan!" Danny shouted. Dan was luckily fast. He saw Vlad making a turn into a room. Dan made the same turn saw Vlad was floating above a large tub of mutagen.

"What are you doing!" Dan hissed. "I'm doing an experiment of my own." Vlad simply said. "Danny, are you okay?" Dan asked as he took another step forward only for Vlad to extend out his pinky.

"Stay there!" Danny shouted. "You wouldn't." Dan hissed at Vlad who smirked maniacally. "Why...Dan, was it, you don't know me well enough, it would seem." Vlad said.

Dan looked at Vlad and then at Danny. He could try to swoop down to get to Danny before he can fall in but what would stop Vlad from just attacking Dan to make them both fall into the mutagen.

Dan didn't exactly know what would happen to Danny. He is half ghost already and mixing mutagen won't end well. "Vlad...why don't we talk this out?" Vlad raised a suspicious eyebrow and now extended his ring finger out. "Don't test me. I won't fall for if." Vlad said.

Dan swallowed the spit that created a pool in his mouth. "Dan! Go find Shredder! I'll be fine!" Danny said. Vlad rolled his eyes. "Shredder is not going to be killed by the likes of him, Little Badger. He's too weak...like you." Vlad said and let go of Danny's wrist.

Dan tried to speed forward to try and catch Danny but Vlad tackled Dan into the floor before Dan could. Vlad was kicked into the wall by Dan but it was already too late.

Shortly after a splash was heard. Dan stared in horror as Danny floated inside the tub. "Danny!" Dan shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 666 33
After Mikey sees a shadow at TCRI and his brothers don't believe it is anything, he can't stop thinking what it was. TCRI is also making plans for so...
3K 113 18
Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have grown apart sin...
16.7K 622 28
Everyone knows about kraangs plans for the earth, but what if before they entered this dimension they had entered another enslaving few of the existi...
4.4K 187 32
Book 4 of the Phantom Dimensional Series PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series After having enough of moving between universes, Danny Phantom set out to fi...