Revenge on The Bad Boy (Unexp...

By SilverMoonShadow

"You can't play a player baby, it doesn't work that way." Lola Mackenzie is getting way more than she bargain... More

01 - Lola: Surprise, Surprise
02 - Lola: Under the Surface
03 - Ryder: Calculus
04 - Lola: Love Game
05 - Lola: The First Move
06 - Ryder: Game On
07 - Ryder: Grand Gesture
08 - Lola: A Date with the Player
09 - Lola: Memories
10 - Lola: Unintentional Progress, Apparently
11 - Ryder: Full of Surprises
12 - Lola: The Truth
13 - Lola: Stacy's New Friend
14 - Lola: Meet the Parents
15 - Ryder: Awake
16 - Lola: Sleepover
17 - Lola: Claire
18 - Ryder: Hospital Visit
Competition - No Longer Open
Competition Shortlist
19 - Lola: Introducing Chelsea
20- Lola: Dresses, dresses and more dresses!
21 - Lola: Getting Ready
22 - Lola: Prom
Editing Update

Author's Note - Must read

139K 783 38
By SilverMoonShadow

Okay, I was going to put this as a status update, but I had too much to fit. I wasn't sure everyone would see it if I put it on specific chapters so I wrote it here and obviously my status is for everyone to look at it here.

Basically, you may have noticed that the title currently says 'UNDER HEAVY EDITING'.

That's what this is about. I am immensely grateful (and kinda shocked) about the amount of reads, votes and comments this book has received, all mostly positive comments.

However, the main complaint is that the chapters are way, way too short.

Which they totally are.

Quite frankly, this book desperately needs editing.

So this a/n is to tell you that I'm working on it. But it will take me quite a while. Summer holidays are coming up and my aim is to have all of it edited by the end of those six weeks. It's highly unlikely I will not make that deadline but this has become my sole focus and I have just finished my book on my other profile (Fractured_Moonlight) so all of my writing time goes towards this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...