Insomnia- Accidental Love

By CaptainPluffer

There are two sides in the Multiverse. There are the Star Sanses, known to be the heroes and saviors of the M... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Insomnia In a Nutshell
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note

Chapter 14

1.8K 74 4
By CaptainPluffer

Third Person P.O.V

The Star Base was quite as Ink sat at the living room, expression unreadable as he leand his head against his folded hands and elbows on the table. "Ink..." Blue started but stopped himself as nothing came into mind. For the very first time, Blue has no idea how to comfort his dearest friend.

"Blue...just...please leave me alone." Ink said emotion lacking in his voice. Blue gave out a sigh of sadness but understanding "Very well," he said with a hesitant nod and left to his AU. As Blue left, the base was filled with a heavy silence as Ink sat at the center of it all. Seemingly to be the caused of the depression in the air that used to be filled with joy and inspiration.

"I'm sorry Dream, I'm so sorry," Ink whispered so softly that no one but him could hear as a single black tear unconsciously graced his face.

Back at the Anti-Void

Dream's P.O.V

As I was happily talking to Error at the Anti-Void, a tight squeeze suddenly engulfed my soul as if it was mourning for someone....or rather someone mourning for it.

I clutch my chest in surprise as one name came into mind and one name that I let slipped out.

"Ink..."

................................................................................................................................................

Holy shit!! 1.18k veiws & 44 votes!

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support you've been given me and never would I thought so many people will like my story. Much less read it!

Seeing this many people enjoy my book that I originally wrote for fun inspires me to keep it going and even someday complete it.

I hope you guys have a marvelous day and to remember to stay DETERMINED.

Until next time

~ Insane_4_Anime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 784 8
(Y/n) is friends with Mike and the gang but is also dating Troy. She never thought highly of herself and was always depressed. Sometimes she'd even t...
8.5K 301 14
Michael Afton, who works the night-shift as a security guard for Fazbear Frights starts a fire to kill his murderous father once and for all. His fat...
3.9K 92 5
Monokuma decided to gave all of them a special motive. How despairing it feels when your loved ones are in the same killing game as you? Kokichi see...
1.3M 116K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...