Journey: Harry Potter

By Buckpowe12

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" "The gingerbread man!" "Oh we're screwed" ... More

Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.

50.

333 24 10
By Buckpowe12

A few weeks ago...

"No?" Fred was frozen on his one knee, the ring box still outstretched in his hand.

"Yes, no," Mya looked at him like he was crazy, the rain still falling down all around them. "Fred we can't get married! Are you insane?!"

"A little bit, yeah," Fred admitted. "But so are you!"

Mya couldn't take this, she couldn't handle this right now. This was just supposed to be a fun date night, something to distract her mind from all the shit going on. She could not understand where the hell his mind was at that he would think she wanted to get married.

"Please, stand up," Mya's breath felt shallow. "This... this- Fred, please just stop!"

"Why?" Fred stood up, towering over her. "Mya, I love you, you love me. We don't know what will happen in this war-"

"I do!" Mya cried. "I know what happens, Fred! I can't marry you when I know what's..."

"When you know what?" Fred's eyes shifted between her's. "Mya-"

"No, just stop!" Mya turned around quickly, whipping under her eyes as she walked away.

And this is where the fun had to end. Because she couldn't marry Fred. She couldn't put herself through the pain of losing him. To have to watch him die of a painful death...

"Mya!" But Fred wasn't one to just give up so easily, not with everything they had faced together. He ran after her, his shoe's slapping at the water puddles. He took hold of her arm, pulling her back around to face him. "You can't just say that and run away! Mya, I deserve an explanation."

"Trust me, Fred, you don't want to know," She swiped her fingers under her eyes. "Please, I'm begging you, let's just forget about all this."

"No," Fred pressed on. "No, Mya I'm not just going to forget about this. I love you, you've become my whole world. Every day, I wake up thinking about you. Every night, I just want to hold you in my arms while you fall asleep. I want to live the rest of my life with you, and I know you do too."

"That's just it! You're going to die next year! There is no future between us because there is no you in the future!" Mya snapped in frustration. And as quickly as she said it, she wanted to take it back.

Present-day

Mya had never been more anxious in her life, not even why she was lying half dead in the hospital. No, she wished to be back in that time. How simple it was, how easy it was. That would be better than the sinking anxious pit in her stomach. The only thing she wanted there actually.

"I'm surprised to see you up and so responsive," Madam Pomfrey had a crease in her forehead, her hands on her hips. "It's not something I would normally see, even with the wolfsbane potion it leaves the drinker a bit woozy the next morning..."

"Um, yeah so, something happened last night, or rather, something didn't happen last night. Just a little- no, no a big thing happened last night," Mya let out a nervous laugh. "Madam Pomfrey, um, what does it mean, hypothetically- for Defence class- if a female werewolf doesn't turn on the full moon?"

"Well, the only thing that would cause that is if the female is pregnant," Madam Pomfrey gave her an odd look. "In order to protect the child within the womb, the body suppresses the hormones that cause the wolf to come out during a full moon. Mya is there... something you want to tell me?"

Mya took a deep breath. "I-I just want to... there may be... is there a magical pregnancy test or can I just assume that I am because I didn't turn last night?"

"Oh dear," Pomfrey's eyes winded. "Miss Halliwell, are you sure?"

"Yeah, I-I think I'd know if I transformed last night, and I did not," Mya's fingers tapped anxiously at the hospital bed she sat upon. "And, I mean... yeah, shit... yeah no we didn't use protection. Damnit, I am a cliche. I did it once with my... Fred, and now I'm pregnant!"

"There are options," Pomfrey folded her hands together. "Miss Halliwell, if you are not ready to carry a child, then we can discuss some steps you can take next."

"I-I'm not, but I can't also discuss that without talking to the father first," Mya sighed, pushing a hand through her hair. "I've kept enough things from him, I can't just not tell him about this."

"Alright, it's whatever you want," Pomfrey placed a hand on her shoulder. "But if you are going to keep this pregnancy, then we do need to talk about that as well."

A few weeks ago

"Wh-what do you mean, I die," Fred's face looked pale, as if the life was already draining from him.

"Please, just forget what I just said," Mya was already breaking down. She couldn't handle this, she wasn't even supposed to tell him this.

"No," Fred shook his head. "No, tell me. I deserve to know."

"I can't tell you that," Mya said in a small voice. "I-I'm already breaking so many rules telling you. And I can't stop it, if you know what's going to happen. Because it could change the outcome into something worse than what's already going to happen."

"Then when?" Fred asked. "I should at least be able to know how much time I have left."

Mya shivered, probably due to the cold rain still falling upon them. "In a little over a year, there's going to be a battle... that's when it happens, Fred."

Fred took a deep breath, pushing his wet hair off his forehead. "Alright, then give me a year."

"What?" Mya was a bit taken aback.

Fred took hold of her hands. "Give me a year, with you. If I'm going to die, I'd rather I be dead married to you. Plus, you said you're going to stop it, and I believe you will. So marry me for the amazing future we might have or so that I can die a happy man rather than a miserable one without you. Love's a gamble anyways, might as well take my chances with you."

Mya pouted. "You're guilt tripping me now."

"Maybe I am," Fred chuckled, one of his hands reached up to wipe the water collecting on her cheek. "But I think I deserve to get to spend my last year with the woman I love. And I know you want me. I can see it, I could see it all the way back when you first fell into the kitchen, and then into my soup."

"That's so embracing," Mya cried out.

"It's you," Fred pulled her in closer. "You have always made life so much easier, just being around you... nothing feels complicated with you. So please, don't complicate this. Just marry me."

And then came the answer Fred had been hoping for, and the one Mya originally wanted to give him. "Yes."

Present-day

Mya had a lot on her mind right now. Several million things actually. Well, that's what it felt like to her at least. And what she really didn't want to be doing was sitting awkwardly at a table in the three broomsticks, with Lea and Draco.

Lea took a large gulp of her butterbeer. "So... have you got caught up on your homework yet?"

"No," Mya told her.

"Okay," Lea was really hoping for something more from her normally chatty friend. "Um, Draco is good at Potions. Aren't you?"

Draco snapped out of the small trace he was in. "What?"

"Potions, I was saying how good you are at it," Lea placed her hand on top of his.

"I used to be," Draco's jaw clenched up.

"Yeah, didn't Harry kinda steal your limelight?" Mya couldn't help but smile. "That must suck."

Lea narrowed her eyes at her friend. "Mya, a little sensitivity would be nice."

"I don't need her to hold back anything towards me," Draco snatched his hand out of Lea's grasp. "Look, you wanted this, neither of us wants to be here, can we just go?"

"No. We are having a nice lunch on our first Hogesmead trip since the start of this god damn year, and you two are going to talk, and you are going to get along goddamn it," Lea snaped, being as stubborn as ever.

"Calm down," Mya rolled her eyes. "I can get along with Draco just fine. I'm not, going to be his friend though."

"I can agree with that," Draco said.

Lea took a deep breath, standing up. "I need another butterbeer."

Lea walked around the other tables to get up to the bar, leaving Draco and Mya alone at the table.

"So..." Draco trailed off.

"So?" Mya questioned.

"So what's it like being a werewolf?" Draco decided to ask.

"I like my meat raw now, and my scar's itch a lot," Mya told him.

Draco's eyes took a quick glance across her covered up body. "I don't see any scars."

"Yeah, because they're under my clothing," Mya rolled her eyes. "I kinda learned from my father that most people don't take kindly to werewolves."

"Your father's a werewolf?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, Remus Lupin," Mya said. "Did Lea not tell you that?"

"No," Draco's eyes winded a bit. "So, you're telling me, you skipped the werewolf gene, only to become one when you were older?"

"Yep," Mya nodded her head.

Draco hummed. "Well, I'm sorry."

Mya snorted a laugh. "Did you, thee Draco Malfoy, just apologize for something that wasn't you're fault? I didn't think you had the emotional range. Or, any emotions for that matter."

"Oh, sod off," Draco rolled his eyes. "Look, the only reason I'm sorry is because of Lea. I know you two are close, like sisters or whatever. Which means that when something happens to you, she's devastated. And I don't like to see her upset."

"Aw, Draco that's so-" Mya fake gaged.

"You know what, I knew you were annoying for the second I saw you on the train," Draco narrowed his eyes at her.

"Right back at yeah," Mya gave him a fake smile.

"Alight, please tell me you didn't kill each other while I was gone," Lea awkwardly laugh as she sat back down with another butterbeer. And the two went back to not talking at all, just making small noises in acknowledgment that they heard her. "Okay then. Mya you haven't drank any of your butterbeer yet."

"Yeah, um," Mya looked down at her very full, and very delicious looking mug of butterbeer. "I-I'm on some potions right now to help me, and I can't drink anything with alcohol in it... for a while, I think."

"Oh, okay," Lea wasn't going to let that stop her from drinking though.

A few weeks ago

In a small church as the sun was just starting to raise up in the sky, stood three people. Two teenagers, in love, and soaking wet. And the minister.

"And do you, Fred Weasley take Mya Halliwell to be your wife?" The minister asked.

"I do," Fred smiled.

"And do you Mya Halliwell take Fred Weasley to be your husband?" The minister then asked her.

"I do," Mya said, without hesitation.

"Well, by the power invested in me by the first church of London, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Fred and Mya didn't even waste a second before they both launched forward. Sharing their first kiss as husband and wife seemed to be even better than any other they had shared together in the past. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 314 21
Book Three ---------------- Power Prophecy Series ---------------- Rose's life has been turned upside down. Whatever had happened to her and Harry in...
121 9 7
Hermione was born with abilities inherited from an ancient bloodline, or two. Her eleventh birthday passes without the owl meant to deliver her Hogwa...
5.4K 302 10
After having time-traveled back to Hogwarts, Harry and Hermione are ready to take on anything that comes their way - but with changes to the timeline...
70.2K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...