HighSchool DxD: Slassing for...

By RedHood129

Reo Hashibira is a former pawn for Sona Sitri. He was a hard worker but he wasn't necessarily treated right... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: Had Enough
Chapter 3: Spilled Beans
Chapter 4: PET THE PRETTY KITTY

Chapter 2: Evolve

10.4K 177 95
By RedHood129

3rd Person POV
Reo was seen running he was bleeding out from his chest. But he didn't stop running. He didn't know where he was running, but he just kept running.

As he ran, Reo found a mysterious figure coming towards him as it seemed.

Reo's Mind: (What the hell is that? Wait! Is that...)

Before Reo could react in time, he was stabbed in the stomach as the figure flew right past him. He fell to his knees, screaming in pain and coughing blood. He looked down to see a light spear disappearing, and burning his devil flesh.

Reo's Mind: (Shit! This burns!)

He grabbed his gut which was oozing out his own blood. He gritted through his teeth, trying to fight the pain. He slowly looked back up to see the thing that was responsible for his stab wound. His eyes widened in fear as he saw a fallen angel.

FA: Well, you must a be a stupid one for just casually running into me like that!

Reo: Y-You.....you.....bastard.

FA: Hm? What's that? I couldn't hear you over the dripping of your disgusting devil blood.

Reo glared at the fallen angel turning his fear into rage.

Reo: I'll.....kill....you.......I'LL KILL YOU!!!

FIGHT HIM! KILL HIM!

The fallen angel just gloated and smirked at Reo with nothing but arrogance.

FA: Hmph! I'd like to see you try, stray.

The fallen angel formed another light spear and stabbed Reo again. But this time in his shoulder. Reo screamed in agony, loud enough to get witnesses attentions on what was happening.

Meanwhile
Rias Gremory and her peerage were seen searching around the academy for what was a fallen angel heading to the academy.

Koneko Toujou, a rook for Rias, perked her head up as if she heard a scream in the distance. She looked around the area where she heard the scream. Akeno Himejima, Rias's Queen, was the first to see this action by Koneko.

Akeno: Hm? Koneko, did you sense something?

Issei Hyoudou, Rias's Pawn, took notice with everyone else.

Issei: Oh yeah, Koneko can use her senses to hear further right?!

Rias: Issei, all devils can do that.

Issei: Oh right. Sorry Prez.

Rias sighed and shook her head quickly and looked back up. She went to Koneko to only see her eyes have widened in shock.

Rias: Koneko, what's wrong?

Koneko said nothing. She remained frozen as she heard how familiar the voice was of that scream. She ran as quick as she could once she could shake out of she frozen state. Everyone else was surprised by her actions and followed her.

Gasper: Koneko! What's happening?!

Asia: Koneko, can you please slow down and tell us what's happening?!

Rossweisse: There's no time! If someone is being attacked, we must act now!

Rias: She's right! There's no time right now. Move it!

Rias's Peerage: On it!

Everyone continued to take Koneko's lead as they followed her to where the origin of the scream was.

With Reo
The fallen angel unsheathed his light spear out of Reo's shoulder as is disappeared. Reo fell down on his side, bleeding at a faster rate.

FA: What a shame. I thought devils out up better fights. Aren't you a pathetic one. Makes me wonder that the reason why you became a stray is because your former master hates you!

Reo only gritted through of what kind of strength and consciousness that he had left.

Reo's Mind: (Damn it. Is this how I die? Not figuring out what kind of voice is in my head? Not going after the chance to even ask out Xenovia?.....I'm really pathetic, aren't I? Maybe that's why Sona did what she did to me, and why Tomoe turned her back on me. Maybe it's why Tsubasa always had a cold shoulder with me, no matter how hard I worked.)

Reo lied on the ground in his own blood. He formed a fist with his hand.

Reo's Mind: (No....I can't.....I won't die yet! I want to make her pay! I want to make Sona pay! Her and Saji and Tsubaki! I want to make them look at me and feel the shame they gave me! I need to get stronger! I will fight!)

Reo attempted to get up, but the fallen angel kicked his rib cage, knocking him down again.

FA: You're still alive? Fine, I'll just-

*SLASH*

The fallen angel screamed in pain as his legs were cut off by two swords. He landed on his back, avoiding his urge to continue his screams.

FA: GAH!! WHAT THE-

The fallen angel looked up and froze in fear, at the face of rage of a familiar face.

FA: You.....y-you're...Rias Gremory! The next Head of the House of Gremory!

Rias: It seems that a fallen angel like you knows hierarchy. That makes me feel somewhat flattered.

Rias stepped forward, creating a ball of her Power of Destruction.

Rias: But what doesn't flatter me is the fact you dare hurt one of my own kind! Especially someone who I consider to be a dear friend of mine!

The fallen angel remained frozen in fear.

Rias: Any last words?

FA: You monster....

Rias: Please, I'm a devil. Being called a monster is too flattering.

Rias unleashed her POD on the fallen angel, causing an explosion. After the dust disappeared, everyone spotted fallen angel feathers everywhere, confirming that he had been killed.

Rias: Fallen Angel has been eliminated. I'll inform Azazel of this later.

Akeno: Understood Miss President.

Rias: Now, we need to see what that screaming was about. Hm?

Rias and everyone turned to see Koneko, standing at an unconscious body, that was slowly bleeding out.

Asia: K-Koneko?

Rias, Akeno and Asia looked to see Koneko's face. To only see her with a frozen look of not shock, but horror. Everybody else looked to the body and shared the same expression as her, when they saw Reo's body before them.

Gasper let out a horrified scream as they all stood in pure shock.

Small Timeskip
Asia was using her Twilight Healing to heal Reo's wounds. Koneko and Gasper sat in shock still, as Koneko attempted to hold back her tears.

Akeno turned to Rias, who was thinking of something, but also was in a shocked reaction.

Akeno: Rias, we need to do something or he will die!

Rias: I know Akeno! I know Asia can only heal so much, but.....there was something else wrong.

Xenovia: Wrong?

Rossweisse: Please clarify that for us.

Rias looked at everyone as they waited for an answer.

Rias: His evil piece is gone.

Gasper: What?!

Akeno: That can't be!

Xenovia: Could it possibly be that Sona....

Rias: No. I wouldn't believe Sona would kick him out like that! Something is wrong. I'll have to figure more out, since I don't know anything about what happened.

Issei gritted his teeth in frustration and stepped forward, getting everyone's attention.

Rias: Issei?

Issei attempted to shove his hands in his chest, growling and grunting as he tried.

Akeno: Issei, what are you doing?!

Issei: I'm gonna....rip a pawn piece out! So that we can save him! I have to try! I can't just sit like a duck until he dies! He has a life and goal that's better than mine! He deserves to go after them!

Kiba: Issei, I don't think that's going to work! Calm down and let's think this out man!

Issei ignored Kiba, continuing his efforts to remove a pawn out of him.

Rias: No stop it!

Rias ran to Issei grabbing his wrists and attempting to calm down the Red Dragon Emperor.

Rias: Issei! We need to calm down and think! I know and understand that this is an emergency, but I can't have a pawn piece removed just like that! Calm down, please Issei.

Issei stared into Rias's and stopped what he was doing. Rias let go of him and he gripped onto his hair, trying to think of something to do.

Issei: What do we do?!

Rias: First, we need to clean the area and then get out of here. We're taking Reo home for treatment.

Rias's Peerage: Yes, Miss President.

Rias during this time also made a call to someone, a few seconds later, they picked up.

???: Hello? Rias? What's wrong?

Rias: Brother, I need your help.

Small Timeskip
Underworld
Sirzechs, Serafall and Ajuka were speaking in Ajuka's lab, with a strange piece in a small brown box.

Ajuka: You need my experiment?

Sirzechs: I understand that it may not be stable, but there is a situation among Rias's peerage that needs immediate action.

Serafall: But why did you need me?

Sirzechs went up to Serafall's ear and whispered something in it. Her eyes widened when she heard what she was whispered to. She ran to Ajuka, with begging puppy dog eyes.

Serafall:

Please Ajuka! We need it that badly!

Ajuka: Serafall! I don't know if it's ready to be used! I don't know if it is stable yet!

Ajuka kept looking at Serafall and her begging eyes. He looked to see Sirzechs with a nervous expression. Eventually, the currently Beezlebub sighed in defeat.

Ajuka: Fine. But only this once. We cannot tell anyone about this.

Serafall cheered in joy and thanked Ajuka for allowing it. Ajuka groaned as Sirzechs nervously laughed. Ajuka looked at the current Lucifer to speak.

Ajuka: You can tell your sister that I'll be there shortly.

Sirzechs: Understood.

Small Timeskip
Hyoudou Mansion
Inside a room lied a shirtless and unconscious Reo as he lied in a bed. Devil King Ajuka Beezlebub held a small box and opened it while Rias and her peerage watched him. He pulled out a small and strange evil piece.

Ajuka: The Evolve Piece. An evil piece that mutates into the potential of the reincarnated devil's utmost potential and piece that best fits.

Asia: Wow. That's the work of a Devil King?

Ajuka: This is a first time experiment of trying this. I don't know if this will work. But I can try it. You should all be lucky that Serafall used her magic to change my mind in doing this.

Rias: That....sounds like something I believe Serafall would do.

Ajuka sighed and prepared the ritual.

Ajuka: Well, here goes....something.

Ajuka began to ritual and gave the piece to Rias. Rias chanted some words, of bringing Reo to her side and slowly pushed the Evolve Piece in Reo's chest. Reo began to shake as it moved inside. After a few seconds of grunting and crazy shaking, Reo fell silent and flat. Ajuka put his fingers on his neck and sighed in relief.

Ajuka: The experiment is a success.

Issei cheered in joy.

Issei: Yeah! Now we got another guy in the squad! Up top!

Issei looked around for a hi five but got no reaction.

Issei: No? Wrong timing?

Koneko nodded towards the pervert.

Ajuka stood up to the group and stared at them.

Ajuka: I would advise that someone watches over him for the night. The Evolve Piece should take time to adjust to the body once it's placed.

Rias: I see. As the master, I will take care of him.

Issei: Huh?!

Rias: I'll be fine. Right now, as his new master, I need to care for Reo's sake and condition.

Issei: Issei exhaled and nodded to Rias.

Issei: Alright! If I know anyone who can do this! I know you do it best!

Rias: Thank you. Now then, everyone may be excused for the night.

Rias's Peerage: Yes Miss President.

Ajuka: Sleep well, everyone. I will come in tomorrow to check up on Reo.

Ajuka used a magic circle and left, as everyone else left for their separate rooms for the night, leaving Rias alone with Reo.

Rias's Mind: (Sona, what did you do to Reo? There's no way his old pawn piece was removed without a reason.)

Rias slowly removed the rest Reo's clothes, flustering in embarrassment as she removed it one by one and second by second, until he was nude for the night.

Rias looked at the boy and covered him. Slowly, she began to remove her uniform and set it down in a neat pile. Once at her bra and underwear, Rias turned again Reo.

Rias's Mind: (I will take care of you Reo. I promise that as your new master. And I will get my answers.)

Rias removed her underwear and set them neatly above her clothes. She joined him in bed and held him close. She activated her powers to heal and check his vital signs as time went by. She slept as the night went on.

Major Timeskip
Next Morning
Reo slowly woke up with the sun glaring into his eyes. He quickly covered them with his left hand.

Reo's Mind: (The sun? Am I dead or something?)

I FEEL THE CRAVING OF MILK BREAKFAST

Reo's Mind: (Milk Breakfast? The hell?)

Reo looked around confused.

Reo's Mind: (Am I in a bed? This isn't my room.)

Reo slowly looked to the right and spotted something different. The keyword is different.

Rias lied asleep next to him, nude.

Reo remained frozen in confused before sitting up and looking again. He looked back at Rias and his face turned shocked.

Reo: HUH?!

Reo let out a shocked and confused scream.

In a few seconds, Rias woke up, stretching her body and yawning in carefree fashion. She turned to Reo to find him absolutely flustered.

Rias: Well, good morning!

Reo: I-UH MORNING LADY RIAS! I SWEAR I DID NOTHING TO YOU WHEN I WAS ASLEEP! I JUST WOKE UP LIKE THIS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!

Rias: I know. I brought you here.

Reo: Huh?

Reo turned to see Rias in a calm demeanor.

Rias: You we're badly injured and I had you treated for your wounds. Also, I noticed your pawn piece was missing.

Reo looked at her with anxiety and looked away.

Rias: I'm not mad Reo. But I am curious. However, I won't force you to answer. But do you see my underwear over there?

Reo looked to see a pile of Rias's clothing, that included a black lacy bra and underwear set.

Reo: Yeah?

Rias: Could you hand those to me? I need to look somewhat representable to Beezlebub for when he arrives.

Reo: Yeah of course, but Beezlebub? Isn't your brother the current Lucifer?

Reo handed the bra and underwear to Rias as they spoke, Rias confirmed that Ajuka was arriving instead of Sirzechs due to the situation right now. But Rias had one last request for Reo.

Rias:

I'm sorry to ask. But could you hook this for me?

Reo: Huh? Yeah sure.

Reo reached for the hooks of Rias's bra and connected them together, giving them a comfortable fit for Rias. She turned around with a smile.

Rias: Thank you Reo. You have quite a nice set of fingers, you know that?

Reo: T-That so? Ummm...you're welcome. I'm glad to just help.

A couple seconds later, the door opened to reveal Ajuka.

Rias: Lord Ajuka.

Ajuka: Ah. Is this a bad time Lady Rias?

Rias: No it's fine Ajuka. You may come in.

Ajuka shut the door behind him.

Ajuka: Well, it appears you're doing just fine with the Evolve Piece Reo.

Reo: Evolve Piece?

Rias: It's your new piece Ajuka was working on as a project.

Reo: Oh....

Reo put his attention to Ajuka.

Ajuka: It mutates to your utmost potential and can mutate again for double the strength like any other piece, except for the King.

Reo: I see.

Ajuka: Well now. Let's not waste too much time shall we? If my sources are correct. Your piece should be-

Ajuka used his magic to sense the Evolve Piece in Reo, only to be shocked.

Rias: What's wrong Ajuka?

Ajuka stopped using his magic and faced Rias.

Ajuka: Rias, you told me that during his time in Sona's peerage, Reo was a singular pawn. Right?

Rias: Yeah, that's right.

Ajuka: Rias...

Rias and Reo looked at Ajuka, only to be shocked by his next few words.

Ajuka:.....the Evolve Piece mutated into two knight pieces!

________________________________

Alright! That concludes the long awaited chapter!

So, just to give you a discussion, I'm gonna bring in a question for you all to debate with each other.

DISCUSSION:
Should Sona and her peerage at some point, be forgiven or not?

I'll let you talk it out.

And to end this chapter, here is Rias Gremory, just cause.

She's also quite happy that she's not the neglectful one this time.

Anyways, thanks for waiting and how you enjoy where this goes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.1K 20
In the supernatural world, there's tons of individual beings just waiting for the story of their rise to greatness to start. A story where they rise...
20.3K 245 11
Oscar Storm was the shared pawn of Rias Gremory & Sona Sitri. However, he was treated awfully by his fellow peerage members. They overwork him, disre...
151K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...
248K 3.7K 36
A boy who has an Excalibur Sword in his family. After one night his parents died and he was forced to move away from two good friends. One of those b...