MaNan FF - Fangirl✅

By KeerthuWrites

Nandini Murthy, an orphan, architect Manik Malhortra, music composer turned actor Their special first meet, c... More

1. Nandini Murthy
2. Manik Malhotra
3. Glimpse
4. Autograph
5. Instagram
6. Movie Offer
7. Invite
8. Dinner
9. Sleep Over
10. Confusion
11. Review
12. Interview
13. Possessive
14. Home
15. 🌟🌟🌟
16. Night
17. Morning
18. Cabir
19. Music
20. Moonlight
21. Sunday
22. Second Half
23. Reminder
24. Shirt
25. Sorry
26. Travel
27. Blindfold
28. Destination
29. Silence
30. 🌟🌟🌟
31. Trust
32. Precautions
33. Places
34. Alarm
35. Shopping
36. Dessert
37. Alone
38. Spice
39. Clutch
40. Words
41. Media
42. Parents
43. Priority
44. Manager
45. 🌟🌟🌟
46. Lie
47. Tears
48. Promise
49. Dough
50. Permission
51. Approval
52. License
53. Family
54. Stars
55. New Normal
56. LiT
57. Pleasure
58. Respect
59. Perfect
60. 🌟🌟🌟
61. Birthday
62. Live
63. In-Laws
64. Promotions
65. Protective
66. Pain
67. Rest
68. Destiny
70. Distance
71. Questions
72. Answers
73. Navya
74. Together
75. 🌟Nandini Manik Malhotra🌟
Thank you
Love♥️
🌟First Anniversary🌟
🌟Second Anniversary🌟

69. Anger

9K 876 130
By KeerthuWrites

Let me clear this out...Nandini and her mother's chapter is done and they'll never reunite bcz there's no way that can happen like some prestigious daily soap...Moreover, none knows that Swarna has delivered a babygirl and none knew who left Nandini at the pavement... She gave birth before marriage which means Mr.Agarwal isn't Nandini's biological father and also don't know about Swarna's delivery till date...Hope it's clear...

'Waiting outside' The message from Manik when Nandini was walking out of the clinic made her look surprised and look here and there till she spotted his car at a distance.

She quickly walked and got into the car while Manik passed a slight smile.

"Why did you come...?? I could have come by myself..." Nandini said adjusting her seat.

"Relax...You will feel uncomfortable only if I accompany you to the doctor's cabin right...!?" Manik replied having a tint of taunt evident in it making her frown but chuck the thought.

"So...What did doctor say...??" He asked while driving and she cleared her throat before answering "Nothing...Usual cramps...That's it..."

"That's it...??" He asked in a doubtful tone.

"Haan...Prescribed few medicines and asked to have proper food..." She replied looking at her lap.

"Anything to worry...??" He asked again and she replied "No...Nothing as such...Everything is fine..."

He sighed and drove to their home in utter silence after that. He unlocked the door and sat on the couch in the living room and she placed her bag on the table taking her place beside him.

He looked at her with a frown and asked "Was that all doctor said...??"

"Haan...Why are you asking the same question...??" She asked casually, not looking at him.

"Because you are not telling the truth and chose to lie all over again..." He yelled making her flinch.

"What are you saying...??" She asked meekly and he took out his other phone which he kept in her bag and threw it on the couch making her gasp in shock.

"I was listening...every single word..." He said and she stood in shock and asked "Were you...were you really...???"

Now don't come and ask me how was the call held for hours or so...It did...He made a call to his personal mobile from his other number and kept the mobile in her bag and listened... :P

"Of course...I can get to know from your eyes...I knew something was wrong when you asked me not to come...I had to do this...And glad that I did...Warna...god knows if I ever get to know the truth...Why...?? Why Nandini...?? Why do you do that...??? It was because of the pills...I'm involved in the reason of your pain...And you chose to hide it from me...?? Don't I have the right to know about the complications that we may have to face in future...?? It's not about only you...It's us...And you decided to just lie when I clearly said not to hide anything regarding your health...??" His voice didn't come down till he finished all his questions and Nandini stood silent with tears.

He shook his head in disbelief and went to his room. The sound of the closing door made her flinch and come back to reality. She quickly moved towards their room where he stood at the window taking heavy breaths to control himself.

Feeling her presence, he quietly said "Nandini please...Mera mood bahut kharab hai...I'm not in a right state of mind...So please leave me alone..."

"Par" She tried to say something but he coldly cut her off saying "Please leave before I say something in anger and regret later..."

"I didn't mean to lie to you..." She said slowly making Manik lose his calm that he was holding till then.

"You just never mean anything...I was the one who assumes and makes a scene out of it...Hai na...??" He yelled and she nodded in a no but before she could speak, he continued "Listen...I'm not in a mood right now...Mujhse nahi hoga yeh...I told you not to lie...You promised me on that...But still...Baar baar...baar baar yehi...I'm tired of being this jagga jasoos yaar...I can't keep an eye on you and your every action and keep thinking if it's the truth or lie...I find myself cheap for doing all these..."

He was about to walk out but she held his wrist and he spoke without turning towards her "Nandini please..."

"Chod ke math jayiye..." She pleaded and he released his hand from her grip and chuckled sadly before saying "Itni himmat nahi hai...I don't have that courage to leave you...Just need some alone space...Going to music room...And please for god sake leave me alone for some time...until I come back..."

She stepped back and he went out closing the door behind him. She sat on the bed wiping her tears while he sprinted towards his music room, locking it behind him and sighed.

He closed his eyes for brief minute and his eyes fell on his favorite guitar and he connected it and immersed himself in music. Music has always been his solace so is it now.

Nandini rested her back to the headboard and was thinking of all the happenings since morning when her phone rang with Anjali's number. She quickly wiped her tears and answered the call.

"Jii Maa" She said and Anjali asked about the check-up.

"Prescribed medicines...and suggested some diet Maa...Nothing to worry..." She replied and Anjali said "Okay beta...Take care...And Manik kaha hai...??"

"Wo...He is in his music room Maa...I'll ask him to call you..." She said and cut the call before she could ask anymore questions.

Hours passed, Manik became quite calm after creating 2 musical tunes and switched off the recorder in his mobile and came downstairs. He walked to his room and opened the door slowly to see Nandini curled up and sleeping. He moved closer and he sighed in relief seeing her asleep but his heart ached seeing her dried tears.

Seeing her hand on her stomach, he frowned and cupped her cheek softly making her open her eyes slowly.

All it took for him is to rewind his principle: "Never end the day without resolving your fight"

"Is it hurting again...??" He asked eyeing at her stomach and then at her face. She nodded in a no while sitting straight.

He sat at the other end of bed and asked "Kuch khaya tumne...??"

She nodded her head in a no again without looking at him and he stood up saying "You shouldn't starve yourself at this time...I'll get you something to eat..."

He went out before she could say anything and she tied her hair into a messy bun, went to the restroom, splashed some water on her face and walked down wiping her face.

Manik has cut the fruits and placed them in a bowl and turned around to see her standing at the entrance.

"Why did you come down...?? Here...Have this..." He said forwarding the bowl to her. She pressed the fork into a piece of apple and forwarded it to him while he turned his face away nodding in no.

"Please" She said slowly making him sigh and take the bite and she smiled slightly. She walked out of the kitchen and sat at the dining table and he was about to move upstairs but stopped when she held his hand.

"Are you in a mood to listen now...?? Can we just sort this out please...??" She asked and he sighed closing his eyes and took his seat.

"Dekhiye...I know you are angry...for lying to you...But trust me...I was confused...There were many thoughts running in my head after I came out from doctor's cabin...I was mentally preparing myself to tell you...If I had come back home alone, I would have got time to phrase it...But seeing you there all of a sudden, I was blank...and when you just kept asking questions, I couldn't properly speak up..." She said and he rolled his eyes and asked "So you just want to say that I have killed your time to think by coming to pick you up and you wouldn't have lied to me...?? Like seriously Nandini...??? What sort of crap is this...?? Just accept the fact that you thought to hide it from me and lied to me and end this topic here..."

She nodded in a no and said "I would never hide such things from you...At least not after promising you...But trust me...It just happened involuntarily...How can I explain you...!! Please trust me..."

"Can I ever trust you again...??" He asked and her breath hitched with pool of tears in her eyes and mumbled "Please...Please...Please don't say that...I swear...I wouldn't have hidden it from you...I couldn't calculate your reaction and just nodded in no to reduce your worry...I would have really told you...Please...Please give me one last chance...I will never hide things or lie to you..."

"Never...??" He asked again.

She pinched her throat as a promise and replied "Never"

"Fine...Then...Tell me this...Were you really uncomfortable if I accompany you to the hospital...??" He asked and she sucked her breath not knowing what to answer.

She bent her head down only to be raised up by him, holding her chin, and said with a warning tone "Look into my eyes and answer..."

She gulped looking at him and nodded in a no and said "Maa...said...But...even if Maa didn't say, I would have done the same..."

"So it's because of Maa you asked me not to come...??" He asked again holding her face and she quickly nodded in a no saying "Seriously...If the thought about unnecessary rumors stuck my mind, I would have done the same..."

"One last question for the day...Had Maa not suggested and the thought didn't come to you, would you have allowed me to come with you...??" He asked.

"Of course..." She replied instantly and said "Who doesn't want a company while going to hospital...!?? Which girl doesn't want her partner to be beside her, holding her hand when the doctor was imposing questions...!? I'm no different..."

He sighed and sat back while she continued "But Maa was correct...If at all someone snaps us at a gynaecology hospital...It would be a headlines at that instant... 'The recent heartthrob got snapped with his mystery girlfriend...and this time at a gynaecology hospital...What could be the reason for their visit even before marriage...!!!'

She mimicked in a tone and smiled at him while her words were stuck in his heart and brain making him think.

Ignore mistakes...

Okay...So this was much needed for Manik to take necessary steps...So please think twice if at all you are scolding my Manik...:)

Next update - Sunday...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
78.9K 3.8K 5
𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 '𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦' ⭒❃.✮:▹ He loved 𝐡𝐞𝐫 and 𝘚𝘩𝘦 loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...
545K 44.4K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...
3.6M 252K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...