Twisted Wonderland Prologue:...

By PinkiePieSweets

A teenage girl, named Briar wakes up in a coffin to finds herself in an all boy's academy with little memorie... More

Opening
Chapter 1: The Strange Waking
Chapter 2: Ceremony Breaking
Chapter 3: A Dismissive Ranking
Chapter 4: Recollection Blanking
Chapter 5: A Perplexing Puzzle
Chapter 6: A Move-In Struggle
Chapter 8: First Day at School
Chapter 9: Meeting a Freshman
Chapter 10: Mutual Aggression
Chapter 11: Window Scrubbing
Chapter 12: Punishment Ducking
Chapter 13: An Urgent Deadline
Chapter 14: To the Dwarf's Mine
Chapter 15: Frantic Dashing
Chapter 16: Egos Clashing
Chapter 17: A United Front
Chapter 18: The Endless Hunt
Chapter 19: A Lesson Learned
Chapter 20: The Prologue Adjourned

Chapter 7: The Principal's Rule

169 3 0
By PinkiePieSweets

After defeating the ghosts, Grim and Sereia are panting from exhaustion. Briar kneels down to them to make sure they're okay. They look to see that the potion has worn off and has returned from being a ghost to his original form.

Grim continues to pant and questions, "... Well?"

"Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have. And it's amazing that a doll has magical abilities." Crowley says.

He turns to Briar, "I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after that brouhahah at orientation, Briar."

"Like what?" Briar asks.

"I could tell you have a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you," Crowley says.

Then begins to think of an idea, "Oh, yes. That said I..." He then begins mumbling to himself.

Briar then asks, "Would it be possible for Grim to stay here, with me? He really wants to go to school here."

This catches Crowley off guard, "WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?"

"Whoa, did you just...?" Grim asks, surprised.

Briar begs him, "Please sir! I promise that Grim will behave."

"Hmmm..." Crowley says, giving thought.

Then says, "I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well."

This makes Grim very happy, "Myah?! Really?"

Just then, Sereia turns to Briar and asks, "UmBriar, is it alright if I can stay too?"

"I don't mind," Briar says.

Then turns to Crowley, "You don't mind if Sereia stays too."

"Well, I don't see why not. I have a feeling you'll be asking it soon enough," Crowley says.

Sereia shyly smiles and says, "Thank you, um... sir."

Then Crowley says, "Let me be clear. Under no circumstance would I admit anone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror - especially not a monster."

Then turns to Briar, "Nor do I intend to allow you, Briar, to freeload until you're to return home."

"Hrmph. Never shoulda get my hopes up..." Grim says, disappointed.

But Briar says, "I suppose you're right. I wouldn't be earning my keeps without doing something to earn it. Besides, I have a feeling I'll be here for a while.

"Now then, allow me to explain," Crowley says.

Briar nods her head in reply.

"It was the Dark Mirror that transported you here. Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being. So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge. However, you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals," Crowley says.

"I suppose that makes sense. But how do I do that?" Briar questions.

"As for how you will do so, penniless as you are... Ah. Ah. Ah. Yes, a fine plan," Crowley says with a smile.

Briar is confused about what Crowley is saying. She doesn't know if she should be confused or insulted. Also, she wonders what Crowley has in mind for her.

Reluctantly, Briar asks, "So uh, what exactly are you planning to make me do?"

"What do you have in mind?" Sereia asks.

"You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus. From what you've done, here, Briar, I can tell you're way around a broom. So what do you say to you three working together as a janitorial team?" Crowley says.

He crosses his arms and calmly says, "If you agree to that, I will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus. I'll also allow you use of the library, so that you may study, and research ways to return home. How boundlessly charitable I am. Ah, but only when your work is over, of course!"

"Whaaat? What kind of deal is that?!" Grim asks, disbelief, "I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweet up people's junk!"

But Crowley says, "If you're not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again."

"Myah?" Grim panics.

Then says in defeat, "All right, fine. Let's do it."

"Sounds fair," Briar says, shrugging her shoulders

Sereia nods her head and says, "Okay."

"Wonderful. Then I beseech you three... To work hard as the new members of Night Raven College's janitorial staff!" Crowley says.

And with that, Briar, Grim, and Sereia have been made janitorial staff of Night Raven College.
"Now then, I must be off. Before I forget, these are for you," Crowley says, and hands Briar a different bag.

"What's that?" Grim asks.

"Well, I cannot have you continuing wearing the robe. These are some clothes until you can buy your own of course," Crowley says.

"Oh, thank you," Briar says, a little surprised by it.

"Well then, I'll let you three settle in. you'll start working first thing in the morning. Goodnight," Crowley says.

Crowley then takes his leave, leaving the three friends to the dorm.

Briar says, "Well then, I guess that makes us roommates."

Grim sighs in disappointment, "I can't believe I have to work at a janitor."

"Don't worry Grim, I'm sure we can make the best of it," Briar says.

"But I want to use magic, not clean up people's trash," Grim complains.

"Come on Grim, the Headmage said we can use the library, so we can use them to study magic and maybe figure out a few mysteries I have," Briar says.

"Like how to get you back to your home world?" Grim asks.

"That's one. I also like to learn more about what the Dark Mirror is talking about. When he told me that I have sealed up magic," Briar says.

Grim thinks for a bit and says, "You're right. That mirror did say something about you having magic, but was sealed away or something like that."

"Does that mean you can use magic?" Sereia asks.

"I'm not sure. For now, it's best we get the place cleaned up a little. Then we can get some sleep for the night," Briar says.

"Why do I have to clean?" Grim asks.

Sereia says sternly and yet, still a little timid, "Grim, we should be helping Briar out. She's the reason why Crowley is letting us stay here in the dorm. You should be thanking her, not complaining to her."

"Fine. I'll help," Grim says, annoyed. Then mutters to himself, probably complaining.

"Come on. The sooner we clean up, the sooner we can get some sleep," Briar says.

Then Grim asks, "So where do we start?"

"Well, since it's getting late, it will be best if we clean up one of the rooms for us to sleep for the night," Briar says.

"Sounds like a good idea," Sereia says.

"Uh sure," Grim says, shrugging his shoulders.

Agreeing to the idea, Briar, Grim, and Sereia walk up the stairs and soon find a large room for them to sleep in with the cleaning supplies they found. The room they found is very big, and looks like the master room. It has a queen size bed with sheets covering it. There is also a fireplace with two candle lights, an old cuckoo clock, a chair that is covered by a sheet, a black, gray, and white rug, and curtains that have two windows. There's even painting an easel with a canvas, and there's a mirror sitting on the windows.

"What do you guys think?" Briar asks.

"I think this room will do," Grim says.

"I think it's good enough to use," Sereia happily says.

"Then let's get started," Briar says.

With that, Briar, Grim, and Sereia begin to clean up the room. Grim flies up and dust off the cobwebs, dust, and blows away the dust and cobwebs that are in high places. Briar and Sereia take some of the stuff like old candle holders, the cuckoo, small furniture, and other stuff out of the room for them to be dusted and cleaned up. Briar and Grim work together to lift the bed a bit for Sereia to roll the rug up and out of the bed's space. Then Briar carries it out. After moving all the small furniture, accessories, and other items out of the room, they decide to take a little break by eating the food the Headmage has brought in. It's not much, but there's enough to share for all three of them.

After having their dinner, they sweep, dust, and clean up the room. They also clean up the wardrobe in the room along with some of the large furniture inside, out, and behind and under it. Briar is able to find some blankets and dust them out through the window. She also cleans up the rug the best she can. After cleaning and dusting all the stuff, they transfer the things inside the room and organize them. Finally, the room is nice and clean. The furniture is clean of dust and the walls are clean from cobwebs. To put it simply, the room is all nice and clean.

"Yay. The room is all clean," Sereia happily says.

Grim groans and says, "Yeah. we're all done cleaning."

He lets out a yawn and says, "I'm very tired."

Then Sereia yawns, "I'm tired too."

"Well, after the work we've been through, I think it's time for us to get some sleep," Briar says.

A little time later, Grim is now laying on the bed and ready to go to sleep. Walking into the room is Briar wearing some pajamas the headmage has given to her, and Sereia is wearing the under clothes that's been under the dress she's wearing. Briar then puts her and Sereia's clothes in the draws of the wardrobe as Sereia climbs on the bed.

Grim stretches himself and lets out a yawn, "Are we ready for bed?"

"Yes Grim," Briar says, and lets out a yawn.

She walks to the bed and says, "We better get some sleep. We have to be up early for work."

"Do we really have to?" Grim asks.

"We do," The girls answer.

"Fine," Grim says, rolling his eyes.

Briar lays down and Sereia lays next to her on the pillows. Grim walks on another pillow across the bed and lays down like a cat.

Sereia yawns and says, "Night Briar. Night Grim."

"Goodnight Grim. Goodnight Sereia," Briar says.

Night girls," Grim says, tiredly.

The three soon fall asleep and begin to sleep for the night and tomorrow, they'll begin their first day of work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.1K 19
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐–Œ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Œ book 1 . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ you were just released from prison last month and you somehow was transported to a twisted...
74.4K 1.8K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
149K 6.5K 92
โ™กโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* โ”” โž ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™“ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง - TEMPORARY HIATUS โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ โ–ƒ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
7.4K 27 165
After Grim attacked Briar after the SDC, she and her friends search for him, but captured by Ortho. A few days later, the school has been invaded by...