50 Things I Don't Know About...

By Yooorra

โญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ง โค As a shut-in, Kim Minjeong never liked the idea of interacting with people as sh... More

Jimin who?
Cold
Neighbor
Noted
Trust
Bit by Bit
Attention
Met
Trip
War
Know You?
Our Time
Comfort
Reasons
~ 50 Things ~
10 โ€ข Prodigy
Good luck
11 โ€ข Cook
No Worries
12 โ€ข I'm Here
13 โ€ข No Choice
14 โ€ข Still You
15+ โ€ข Happenings
18+ โ€ข Doesn't Like(?)
Life's a Beach
Thoughts
It's My Condition!
20+ โ€ข I Can't Do That
Tired, I'm Sorry
22 โ€ข Love Her- Not
Sparks
Questioning
Movie Night
23 โ€ข Pancakes
24 โ€ข Stupid Gummies
25+ โ€ข No One Else
29 โ€ข A Secret, For Now
Unfortunate
30+ โ€ข Melodies
34+ โ€ข You Are "K"
36+ โ€ข Memory Lane
41 โ€ข Promise
42 โ€ข Is This Sympathy?
43 โ€ข In Denial
44 โ€ข I've Decided
45 โ€ข Little Help
46 โ€ข Getting Better
48 โ€ข Just You & Me
49 โ€ข Almost There
A Match and Farewell
A Story to Be Told
This List of Things
I Wanted To
Better Than Nothing
Complex Feelings
Not The Same
First Aid
It's Confusing
Playback
Out of Reach
Don't go
50 โ€ข One Last Thing About You
Epilogue

47 โ€ข What Are You Up To?

2.2K 123 4
By Yooorra

"Minjie... This is all yours?!"

Ning yelled in utter shock as she was staring at the huge mansion beyond the elegant-looking gates before her.

This applied to everyone, except Doyoung who nonchalantly opened the gates by tapping his thumb on the fingerprint scanner beside the gates to open and step inside the area.

Minjeong chuckled at her friends' paralyzed states and nodded her head.

"This used to belong to me and my three seniors when we went for a trip here so we could participate in a championship that took place in Hokkaido."

She lowered her head and smiled bitterly before continuing.

"But since they're in a better place now, I guess it's all mine now." Minjeong shook her thoughts away, "Talk about paying a lot just to maintain it." she snickered.

Jimin noticed her girlfriend's sudden shift in her expression. So she walked beside the shorter and clasped her hand, asking.

"Isn't that fine? You're wealthy."

Minjeong giggled silently within her smile, "I don't like to brag about it." she gave the latter a soft affectionate headbutt.

"Okay, enough lovey-dovey you two." Lucas forced out a smile, "Where's the bathroom?!"

Ryujin raised her hand, "I second that."

Minjeong playfully rolled her eyes as she told everyone to come inside and follow.

The moment they've all arrived at the first area which was the living room, Minjeong explained how the bathroom was just straight ahead— there should be at least three.

Lucas and Ryujin rushed their way towards the bathroom without hesitation leaving everyone present to fall into laughter.

"You guys are free to choose whatever room you want on the second floor, there should be three vacant rooms. Just stay away from mine, it has a sign on the door."

With a yawn, Sakura grabbed her and Ryujin's bag. She went upstairs first to choose a room.

By then, everyone trailed the brunette until the only ones left were Jimin and Minjeong.

"You're not going to follow them?" Minjeong looked at her girlfriend who still haven't let go of her hand.

Jimin shook her head, "We'll be in the same room anyway, right?"

"Oh, yeah... of course."

The taller finally released the girl's hand, only to gaze at her with squinted eyes.

"Were you expecting me to choose a separate room?" puffing her cheeks, she asked.

Minjeong averted her gaze, scratching her cheek. "Kind of? But not really, I think it'll just be embarrassing for you to see my room. I haven't landed a foot on it for years."

"Well, it couldn't be that bad like the room you had at the Ning residence, right?"

Minjeong chuckled nervously, "Believe me, that's way different from this one."

Jimin smirked, "Then I'll be looking forward to it."

Unable to do anything but nod at Jimin's decisions, an unfamiliar lady suddenly tapped Minjeong on the shoulder to get her attention. She turned around to look at the figure, asking who she might be.

The lady explained how she's the one doing maintenance inside the mansion every few weeks or so ever since the time they left to go back to Korea. Minjeong respectfully thanked the woman and asked if she needs anything from her.

The lady merely shook her head and handed Minjeong the keys to the residence. She clarified that she'll be back in a few days after they decide to go home, then waved her farewells before leaving the place.

"What's the plan now?" Jimin asked.

"We won't be doing anything today since today is resting day. But if you're up for some exploring, I'll be more than glad to show your around."

"Hmm, I'm not tired... so I'll take up that offer."

With that being settled, Minjeong took the taller's hand and led her outside of the residence towards the huge field. In the field, multiple wooden dummies could be seen in almost every corner and seeing this caused the shorter to smile nostalgically.

Can't believe that lady didn't even replace these.

Jimin pulled away from her girlfriend's grasp to curiously look around the field that seemed to be the training grounds. Minjeong didn't do anything but stand in place, watching the latter walk around the area whilst examining every beaten dummy.

She was unable to hold herself but silently chuckle, finding the girl's curiosity cute.

Then Jimin appeared to have spotted something inside the slightly opened shed that made her open it fully and step into like she owned the place. Exhaling, Minjeong snickered.

"Hey, Miss. You're trespassing." she teased.

Jimin stuck her tongue in response, "Well, you're not doing anything." she said casually after approaching the thing she have seen and picking it up.

It was an old wooden sword that looked as good as new. The shorter had no recollections of why it was there, but it was probably something her unnies bought long ago as extras just in case their training swords broke.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jimin approached one of the dummies and gazed at it for a good few seconds. Her girlfriend guessed that she was going to hit it, and indeed she did.

But she wasn't expecting it.

*THUD*

The taller's stance was very good as well as the strike, it was your typical chudan, the most common stance. Although, something about the latter's posture looked different to Minjeong's eyes.

It was as if she was experienced.

Minjeong pursed her lips, raising her brows in disbelief that paired with shock. "Can you do that again?"

She requested which Jimin nodded her head and repeat her actions, striking the dummy once more.

*THUD*

After confirming everything, Minjeong blurted out. "You can play kendo?!"

Jimin laughed at her girlfriend's reaction and subtly nodded her head, explaining that she got curious back in high school, and asked Win to teach her some of the basics occasionally picking up the wooden weapon and whacking something whenever she's enraged.

Minjeong furrowed her brows, "Huh, I thought Win never had any experience?"

"Who told you that?"

"Our coach, back when he introduced him to me as a replacement."

"Ah, he must've been hiding it again. He's a liar. Often lies with unknown motives whatsoever."

"You don't say."

Jimin laughed, "He's been in love with the sport ever since high school. Even attended that last championship you were in to get inspiration, I believe that's the first he knew about you."

"Something's really up... what the hell," Minjeong mumbled to herself.

"Did you say something?" Jimin asked whilst placing back the wooden sword into the shed.

Minjeong smiled stoically and shook her head, "Nothing." she replied whilst offering her hand which her girlfriend gladly took. "We're near Sagami Bay, shall we stroll around there for a bit till lunch?"

"Are we going to run with the waves that hit the shores like in those movies?"

"That's a bit... um, imaginative. But if you want to, I guess...?"

Jimin chuckled before playfully squishing the shorter's cheeks, then leaning in for a kiss. "I need to bring the camera for that. I'd love to see you in slow motion."

Minjeong cringed at the thought, "Rina, I think you've been watching too many episodes of Baywatch."

"Pfft."

———————————————

The couple ended up spending time stuck next to each other for the past four hours until the sun finally decided to take a rest and set. They did a lot of whacky things near the bay and didn't even care about the people's questionable gazes.

Took videos and pictures together near the shore, played around the water, ate together at a famous ramen place near the area, and lastly settled with shaved ice for dessert on their way back.

Minjeong accompanied Jimin back to the residence since she felt tired and needed to take a rest. Therefore, the shorter found herself grasping firmly onto the doorknob of her bedroom with her tired girlfriend standing next to her.

The door had a customized wooden plate on the front with her name on it "Minjeongie" along with a cute maltese drawing that her unnies drew and a few cute decorations. Jimin took a glance at the girl and gave her a teasing smirk, saying it was adorable.

"How exciting."

The shorter only huffed and opened the door. It revealed a huge white cool-looking room, filled with posters of samurais a few being from anime shows, and at the very corner, a stack of stuffed toys as well as a full shelf of novels and mangas.

Tired but still had a good amount of energy, Jimin looked around in awe.

"Wow, this is really different from those two rooms."

"Told ya." Minjeong snickered, "Puberty changed me."

Eventually, Jimin dropped her tired body onto the huge bed and tucked herself into the blanket. She asked the shorter if she was tired as well and should come to cuddle.

Minjeong smiled and shook her head, telling the latter how she needs to discipline herself and find Win so they could train as their coach recommended— at least three hours a day.

Jimin pouted her lips though understood and pulled the blanket up to her neck. The shorter sat down on the edge and remained there for a few moments before giving her girlfriend a kiss on the forehead, then stepped outside of the room.

That's when Minjeong started to look around the huge damn residence and was met with her brother who was laying on the living room couch, eating a bowl of chips whilst watching a Japanese drama on tv.

She asked Doyoung if he'd seen Win anywhere, who replied that he saw the guy walking towards the shore not too far when he was walking back. Minjeong patted her brother's shoulder as thanks and made her way back to the mentioned place.

Far up the distance, she saw Win who was playing with the rocks and throwing them into the water to create multiple sizes of splashes. The girl approached him and picked up a small stone.

"Hmm, why do men like throwing things into the water?" Minjeong asked, causing the taller beside her to jump a little and glare.

"You trying to kill me?"

Minjeong laughed, "Sorry, dude."

Win sighed in relief, "I'm just glad that you weren't Desmond Miles trying to assassinate me."

The girl couldn't help but laugh at the joke and punch the guy on the shoulder, at the same time, Win cleared his throat.

"Anyway, to answer your question." he throws another stone. "I don't know, it's just satisfying."

Nodding her head, Minjeong stared at the distance watching the reddening sky slowly change colors as the sun sets down. When tucking her hand into her pocket, she felt an object and pulled it out.

It was the USB her doctor gave.

Forgot I had this...

Grasping the moment to her advantage, Minjeong gradually turned her head to look at Win who was unexpectedly gazing at her with dazed eyes. The taller instantly turned away and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

He didn't seem to notice the USB Minjeong held and proceeded to throw stones into the water as if nothing happened.

Minjeong felt slightly bad as she was aware of his feelings.

Nonetheless, she shrugged those remorseful feelings and nudged the taller.

"You've done so many things now, really thank you. But what the hell is up with you?"

Win didn't dare to look at the girl further and stuck his eyes on the setting sun, "What do you mean?" he asked, trying to avoid the question.

Minjeong rolled her eyes and waved the USB in front of his face, "Where did you get the stuff in here, huh? You've been acting stage the moment I saw you back at your father's office."

The guy attempted to snatch the USB but failed as Minjeong swiftly evaded. He tripped because of the sand and landed on his hands on the waves of water that were crashing against their feet, almost getting himself wet.

Minjeong laughed, "Don't avoid the question, or I'm telling Jimin. What's your purpose, Dong Sicheng?"

Win immediately stood up and shook the sand off his hands, "No! Anything but that!" he exclaimed.

"Why is that?"

"Just... just..." The guy kicked the sand and pursed his lips, looking a bit embarrassed. "I'm not good with expressing affection. I've always been the isolated one and didn't show any towards my siblings, and you finding out about that USB... telling Jimin... will just— argh!"

He didn't continue his words and ruffled his hair in frustration. Seeing this made Minjeong widen her eyes for a moment and put back the USB into her pocket, it was totally an unusual sight to see.

Promptly, Win took a deep breath and composed himself. He turned his head to look at Minjeong with deep sincerity, smiling which the girl couldn't find out whether it was a forced or genuine one.

"After the tournament, I'll tell you... Just not now."

"Why— so specific?"

Abruptly, Win began to laugh exaggeratedly. "Let's go train, that's probably why you're here right?"

"A...Ahhh... yeah."

He patted the girl's back before walking past her, faintly whispering.

"Everything happens for a reason, MJ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 384 22
Winter and Karina who have been friends since their teenage year finally debut in a group together. But Winter started to realise her feelings toward...
86.7K 3.2K 24
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...
16.1K 648 14
Karina and Winter have been best friends since first grade. Karina's brain is always on overdrive and Winter's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up...
73.4K 3.8K 16
[๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜‰&๐˜•] Karina Yu is one of the most popular actresses in South Korea, and her new bodyguard who was her high...