floating

By johnmurphysgf

my babysitters a vampire season 1 oc x rory keaner More

welcome!
cast & playlists
lawn of the dead
lawn of the dead ||
three cheers for evil
three cheers for evil ||
friday night frights
friday night frights ||
blue moon
blue moon ||
blood drive
doug the vampire hunter
doug the vampire hunter ||
guys and dolls
guys and dolls ||
jilly putty
smells like trouble
die pod!
die pod! ||
the brewed ||
three boys, two demons and a little girl
three boys, two demons and a little girl ||
jesse's girl
jesse's girl ||
1k???
4K!!
flying

the brewed

1.8K 44 34
By johnmurphysgf

7:45 p.m.

"I cannot believe you two! I could have been home but no! You had to drag me here as always. I wanted to be watching So You Think You Can Fly?" I complained.

"Eating a triple meat lover's pizza with extra meat." Benny added.

"Yeah. Instead, our teachers could bash in here any second... and scoop out or brains like chip dip." Ethan tells us.

"Oh great. Im gonna die surrounded by you two." I cried out.

"Fear not sister." Benny sits up. "You think we can outrun them?"

"We don't have to outrun them. We just have to outrun you." Ethan points out.

"You know, I think they'd go for your guys' brains first there, honors students." Benny deadpanned.

"Where is Sarah? We could really use her help right now." Ethan tells us.

"I don't think she was in a very helping mood today." Benny groaned.

"Speak for yourselves." I rolled my eyes.

9 1/2 hours earlier

9:15

"Uh-oh. Here comes dumb and dumber." Sarah rolled her eyes. The two trudged over here.

"You guys look great." I said sarcastically.

"Sarah you gotta help us. This guy he was making fun of us. He was calling us names."

"Im not breaking any soma or smashing anyone just because he called you..." Sarah trailed off.

"Teethan." Ethan mumbled.

"Benny Rabbit." Benny murmured. I snorted trying not to laugh.

"Sorry. Thats-thats pretty funny." I laughed.

"Its not what he says, it's how he says it." Ethan informed us.

"Lets go, you three." Our teacher says to us.

"Right with you, sir. If we're not there in five minutes, start boring kids without us." Benny says. The teacher slurped his coffee and went in the classroom.

"Forget it. Look, I have a field trip to the art gallery. Lucky me. Later Teethan, Benny Rabbit. Bye Lex." Sarah waved.

"It sounds cute when she says it." Ethan smiles.

"Of course it does."

9 1/2 hours later

7:48

"We are so dead! This is not fair. Why couldn't we get some kind of sign this was gonna happen?" Ethan yelled.

"Just a hint would have been nice." Benny shouted.

9:16 a.m.

"Bromine... Aluminum... nitrogen.... Brain. Brain." Our teacher says as the three of us sit down in our seats.

7:53 p.m.

"Guys, try the fire extinguisher!" I pointed out.

"Why not you?!" Benny said.

"Excuse me?" I turned to him.

"Heh. Uh.. oh my gosh." Benny mouthed the last few words.

"Ill do it!" Ethan jumped up and ran to get the extinguisher. He started spraying it at the zombies trying to open the door.

"Hey good idea, Lexa, they hate this stuff! If it lasts long enough, we should be able to hold them off until Sarah gets back." Ethan says.

"Sarah is coming back, right?" Benny asked.

"We're the most important things in her life, right?" Ethan worried.

10:35 a.m.

Our teacher decide to just walk out so Ethan called Sarah while I texted Rory.

Me: Hey Rory.

Rory: Hey Gorgeous. Aren't you in class?

Me: Yeah but Mr. Goode left the room mumbling.

Rory: Oh weird. I heard some noises coming from teachers lounge. Wanna help me later?

Me: sure, Ror. See you later.

Rory: See you, Gorgeous.

8:02 p.m.

"This thing isn't gonna last much longer. Maybe we should call Rory?" Ethan suggested.

"Ill text him." I pulled out my phone.

"Hold on, are we really that desperate?" Benny asked.

"Im texting him." I gritted my teeth at my brother.

"Well, he did say he wanted to protect the innocent." Ethan backed me us.

11:23 a.m.

"There goes the French teacher, Mrs. Lafleur." Ethan points out as she walks by. She had dark circles under her eyes and her hair was a mess.

"She is not looking too good either." I said.

"Yeah well she's a teacher so who "la-heck" cares." Benny joked.

"Oh thank gosh those spells aren't in French." I sighed.

"Why would they-" Benny started.

"Greetings, mortals. Gorgeous." Rory jumps in front of us.

"Hi Rory." I waved.

"You look stranger than usual." Ethan questioned. I slapped his arm.

"Very perceptive, mortal. Of course, you are among the few who know my real secret identity." He pulls his shirt apart to reveal a t-shirt. "RV. Rory Vampire. Defender of the Innocent!" Someone then groaned. "Hark, a cry for help. Someone is in need of brains. RV, away." He ran around the corner but came back and grabbed my hand. "And I'm taking Dria... later!"

"Uh see you guys." I said. We ran to where he heard the noise... which was the teachers lounge.

"Whoa a dilemma. The teacher's lounge is off limits to students. Who knows what goes on in there?" Rory said to me.

"Maybe we should let the teachers in there handle the problem." Then I heard another groan. someone comes up behind us.

"Excuse me, kids. May I play through?" Principal Hicks asked.

"I wouldn't go in there, sir. We heard some strange noises," Rory started.

"Very strange noises, sir." I intervened.

"Yeah, like: "uuh!" And "eee!" Even one "oeeg!"" Rory explained.

"Oh, yes. The staff is a tad excited. I had Lotta Latte coffee delivered to celebrate 100 days till summer vacation. Think of it. Summer. Golf. I can do it. Yes, yes, I can do it." Principal Hicks laughed to himself.

"I Lotta Latte coffee." I smiled.

"Maybe if you become a teacher Miss. Weir, you'll get some for free one day." Principal Hicks smiled and went to open the lounge door.

"Oh." I blinked.

"Sir, once you go in there, we cant save you. You know the legend. When a student ventures into the teachers lounge, he never comes out. Never." Rory says. I laughed at him.

"Yes, I know the legend. And who do you think made it up, eh? Huh?" Principal Hicks entered the room. "Oh, hello, Mr. Taffey. How are you?" Then there was a bunch of noises and grunts.

"No, we mustn't. What happens in the teacher's lounge stays in the teachers lounge." Rory debates.

"How bad can it be?" I link our arms.

"Yeah. How bad could it possibly be?" Rory smiled at me.

"Come on, superboy." I pulled him slightly.

2:35 p.m.

"Zombies! Zombies!" Benny screamed.

"We need to warn everybody." Ethan yelled as we dodged teachers.

"What? Didn't you hear me screaming? I think we've done our part." Benny yelled at us.

"Oh so we can fight vampires, werewolves and life-size soul sucking dolls, but zombies is a big no?" I gritted my teeth.

"Come on!" Ethan directed us to the main office. He shoved the loudspeaker into Bennys chest. "Wait for my cue."

"Wait? What?" Benny's eyes widened.

"You're on." Ethan points.

"Testing. Check, one, two. Testing-" Benny goofed around.

"Benny!" Ethan and I scolded.

"A-attention, all Whitechapel students. This is an emergency life-saving announcement from Benny Weir. Admit it, girls, you know who I am." Benny smirked. I slapped him. "Due... due to unforeseen circumstances, ah, beyond out control... we have no choice but to cancel all classes, extracurricular activities, and..." Benny was taking to long so I ripped the mic from his hands.

"Seriously, Benny!" I yelled. Ethan spoke into it.

"Zombies! Run!" As we tried to run away one of the teachers that was zombified grabbed on to Ethans arm. When he tried to get her off his eyes glazed over and I knew he was having a vision. I kicked the teacher off him as Benny shook him.

"Ethan! Snap out of it! Come on!" Benny yelled.

"Keep your voice down! Are you trying to tell the zombies where we are." I whisper-yelled.

"Guys I just had a vision!" Ethan said. We hid in a corner. "The coffee from Lotta Latte. Thats what's making this happen."

"Figures. You'd have to be brain-dead to pay 5 bucks for a cup of flavored bean juice." Benny laughed.

"I like Lotta Latte." I spoke. The boys turned their heads to look at me. "Well I'm not gonna go there anymore."

"But that doesn't make any sense. One this coffee's been around for a long time. Why is it all of a sudden turning people into zombies? What's changed? And two if you drink it, Lexa, why aren't you a zombie?" Ethan finished.

"I haven't had in this week. Which means it's probably something with this recent batch." I answered. We hid until all the zombies are turned the other way, we ran until we stopped outside the boys bathroom. "You've got to be-" I started.

"Oh relax." Benny dragged me in. "Alright, we're safe in here. Trust me, teachers will never enter a student bathroom. It's like an unwritten rule in education."

"Wow thank you for that, Benny." I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. Yes of course. Right up there with "don't was students brains!"" Ethan responded.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped.

"What? What is it?" They boys jumped.

"Rory! I was looking for him when everyone started running. Then I found you two." I whipped out my phone and called him.

"Dria! Dria are you ok? Are you safe? I couldn't find you." He rushed.

"Im ok. I found the boys. Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Im fine. W-where are you?" He questioned.

"Were still in the school." I told him.

"Im on my way to you." He said.

"No no Rory!" I yelled but he already hung up.

"You know who's fault this really is? Sarah's." Benny says

"Oh give it up, Benny." I groaned.

"Im serious, Lexa. "Why don't you fight your own battles?"" Benny mocked her.

"Oh yes Benny show the school how much of a bigger nerd you are-" I jumped at the sound of the door opening. Ethan and Benny rushed to keep is closed but the person got in.

Authors note!!

New Peacemaker episode today! Very excited but very worried!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 470 10
"I don't know how you could ever love a vampire..." Rory says sadness in his voice "I do love you Rory..." also y/n uses they/them pronouns but feel...
47.9K 1K 29
Y/n Morgan's brother always finds himself getting into paranormal trouble with his sister and only friend. Y/n and Ethan are untrusted by their paren...
14.4K 546 21
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Kai Parker x OC
48.1K 1.5K 23
The Vampire Diaries AU pretty much Finn Mikaelson x OC