doug the vampire hunter

I sat on the end of the couch bored out of my mind. Once again I never get to pick the show and they made me watch some guy look for supernatural stuff.

"This is the unholiest abandoned veterinary hospital I've ever seen. I'd put the chances of seeing Canus Spectralis- ghost dog-at total max. Somebody's here. I smelt it... but the spirit world dealt it." Doug Falconhawk, the boy's idol, said from the tv. All of a sudden I heard crunching.

"Rory!" Ethan whisper yelled. "Vampires don't even need food!"

"You know I'm a stress eater." Rory mumbled. Doug continues to talk but I've tuned him out now.

"Doug's fearless. He's a machine designed to, like, delete fear from itself." Benny tells us.

"I get it. Can we watch something else now." I whined.

"Hey everybody! We're live outside the door of this year's Day of the Doug winner." Doug screamed from the tv.

"In a minute..." Ethan said.

"Ugh." I groaned. Rory put his arm around me and took some chips.

" This super-fan gets to hang with me and go on a scare find in his own town!" Doug continued.

"Doesn't that door-" I started but the doorbell rang.

"Oh, come on! Who would bother us now." Ethan exclaimed as he got up.

"Are you serious?" I wondered. What teenager doesn't recognize his own door?

"That kid must have a crazy luck bonus- like, a plus six!" Rory said.

"I automatically hate this jerk. He should be me and he isn't." Benny fumed.

"Oh my-" on the tv the door opened and there stood Ethan. As I suspected.

"Ethan, you'll never believe who won the contest." Benny yelled.

"Benny, are you gonna sit there and tell me the door didn't look familiar?" I turned to my brother.

"It might have looked... a little... familiar." Benny trailed off.

"Uh, come on in Mr. Falconhawk." Ethan said sounding giddy.

"Thank you, Ethan." He walked into the living room and saw the three of us. Benny and Rory immediately stood up.

"Hello Mr. Falconhawk." Rory rushed to shake his hand. "Im Rory!"

"And I'm Benny." My brother introduced.

"And who is this little lady?" Doug turned to me.

"My sister, Alexandria." Benny says.

"Nice to meet you." I nodded.

"Oh let me show you my room!" Ethan lights up.

After a few minutes of looking around Doug speaks up.

"I dig your decorating style, Ethan."

"Ow, ow, ow." I looked over from my seat on the bed to see Benny pinching himself.

"He's here. It's real. This is a thing that's happening." Ethan says.

"Dude, this is off several hooks." Rory admired. I got up and stood between Rory and Ethan.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing..." Doug says getting everyones attention. "There's an action figure of me?"

"No, I made that out of other figures. See you've got Wolverine's groin, but... no one has awesome hair like you do, so I had to sculpt that myself." Ethan said bashfully.