smells like trouble

"Hey what about trying to brew a love potion?" Benny yelled from another room.

"Oh yes, Mr. "oh, I've seen that in a movie. It never works."" I deadpanned walking into the room. "Come on. You don't want something fake." I advised. "Night Benny."

"Night." He responded.

"So did you do the math homework?" Erica asked the next day as her, Sarah and I were walking.

"Yeah. We have a free next so I'll give it to you then." I told her.

"Thanks! Ill get one or two wrong on purpose." She smiled. As we were walking my brother stopped us. He was standing with Ethan and Rory.

"Hey, ladies. What do you say?"

"Drop dead, geek?" Erica asked sarcastically.

"Easy, babe, easy." Benny put his hands up in surrender.

"Hey, nothing personal. I just don't hang out with dorks." Erica shrugged.

"I just wanted to see if you wanna sample this new Dusk perfume. It's supposed to make even undead people smell like flowers... and other girly stuff. Wanna try it?" Benny held up a perfume bottle that did indeed say Dusk.

"Yes!" Erica yelled.

"No thanks." Sarah groaned.

"Oh come on how bad could it be." I said.

"Yeah just one little spritz?" Erica pleaded.

"Ok." Sarah reluctantly shrugged. So Benny sprayed the bottle and my mind went blank. The only thing on it was Rory. I ran up to him and gave him the tightest hug ever.

"God how are you so tall." I gushed. "You're like the most perfect height ever."

"Dudes what ever you did... kachow." Rory said to the boys.

"I know I'm small but I'm down here." I said to Rory.

"Right right. Sorry." Rory looked back down at me. Just then the bell rang.

"Aw no." I pouted.

"Thats ok. We'll see each other later." Rory said.

"But thats a whole 40 minutes from now." I groaned. "See you later." I started walking away but realized I forgot something. I pulled Rory in for a kiss.

"Bye." Rory said stunned. The girls and I walked away.

"I can't believe I kissed him." I gushed.

"I kissed Benny!" Erica says.

When the bell rang I ran out of class to look for Rory. When I found him he was surrounded by girls. He looked up and saw me.

"Theres my girl." He greeted.

"I thought I was your girl?" Some girl stood up.

"No. She is." Rory shut her down.

"You said she was your girl?" I questioned him.

"N-no, never. Only you, Dria." Rory reassured me.

"Ok so I was thinking we can just chill tonight watch your favorite movies, order your favorite pizza." I cuddled up against him.

"That sounds awesome." Rory smiled.

"Oh and I made you this." I opened my bag and pulled out a picture.

"You drew that?!" Rory exclaimed.

"No, silly, I used magic." I whispered the last part. "Ok I'm gonna go call grandma and see where she hid the Star Wars movies after Benny got in trouble." I told him.