Fragile✔️[Mafiaso Series #2]

بواسطة EraRexon

"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You... المزيد

Aesthetics
Information
Afraid of the winds
Crush on the Angelic devil
soft heartattack
First sights
Imperfections
Unwell 1
UNWELL 2
Swimming 1
Swimming 2
Taking Advantage
Before it begun
FAREWELL
WILLHAM
A fight between lovers
Attention
Crying flower
Fury
Precious
EXCERPT: Cinderella
Birthday gift-I
Birthday gift II
feels like living-1
Feels like living 2
Insecurities
Jealousy
Who he truly is
Virtue
UNION
Loving you the most
Queen
Permission 1
Permission II
A day before wedding
Take me
Wedding
Wedding [Aesthetics]
Dance
ARES
BONUS- Baby
Baby 2
Carnal 2
Birth of a miracle
FULFF
Love
EPILOGUE

Carnal 1

22K 753 45
بواسطة EraRexon

Rose was an advisor to the current Mafia Empress, Aurora yet when the symptoms of her pregnancy started showing in the third month, she was given a tenure to rest. Although it was offered while taking note of Rose's physical and mental health yet the girl wasn't too happy regarding the same. It was already her seventh month and the feeling of her body changing so much and so suddenly was fearsome.

Pregnancy hormones kept her on the edge where throwing up food was common, insecurities and loneliness also started to kick in. Ares was working day in and day out to establish ties and strengthen already formed alliances and while everyone was busy in their own lives Rose started to feel useless to do nothing and sit down at home just like that.

For the past six years that she worked as an advisor, there were very few holidays that were offered, and even though the work was hectic and tiring out to the point of passing out from exhaustion as soon as she hit the bed, still the hard work was rewarded well enough, but now that she was on a leave, it more or less felt like she was being burdensome.

Looking out of the window that had sprinkling stardust onto the silk of omnipotent skies covered with magnificent hues of gray and blue, Rose smiled a little, those colors reminded her of Ares's irises when she met him for the first time, he was much younger then....sweet and dark like chocolate that had musk of cocoa yet never failed to make one feel warm and mushy.

He was so gentle with her, too afraid to even say bad words. Just like that Rose lightened her mood and prepared to greet her husband with a smiling face when he came home from a full day of work.

The bedroom door was knocked before the head maid entered with several of the packged items in her hand, three wrapped boxes that dwarfed the others that followed behind.

"Ma'am, Sir has informed that he will arrive soon and has sent these items for you, should I help you open them?" When Rose first married all the servants of Ares's household addressed her as 'Queen' since she had gained that title, yet due to her feeling awkward and uncomfortable with it Ares had asked them to be addressed instead as Sir and Madam.

The woman nodded smiling yet the way her face fell with sadness was just too obvious to be not seen.

Three hours passed and the one who was waited upon since afternoon arrived.

"Has Rose eaten something?" The files were thrown onto the glass table as he sped walked to the kitchen to cook dinner for his beloved sweetheart. Ares had a habit to borrow the office kitchen to cook a light meal for Rose and send it at home in the evening since the time he had become extremely busy, also a new routine to bathe before coming home had emerged since it enabled him to cook as soon as he stepped inside the manor.

"Sir, Ma'am finishes the meals you cook yet the cake from the bakery...... Madam does not touch anything else. Its not only today....every single day since the beginning of this month it is the same."

Ares who was cooking religiously froze for a moment as if he did not understood something. The cakes that he sent her were her favorite and Rose loved them so much so that she playfully fought with him to go to that place with him yet she refused everything.

It did not seemed alright.

Ares fed the girl and kissed her to sleep but the thing told by the headmaid was a warning sign, although the elderly woman had said less with her words but her meaning was clear-'The Queen is not okay since she has lost taste to the food, she eats what you cook since she does not wants to hurt or disappoint you.'

Rose who was held tight into the safe and loving hold yesterday night was feeling somewhat different about the new morning, Ares made her get up early and encased her into his arms, carrying her fragile self all the way to the kitchen and cooking for her as he talked to her about how was she feeling and what was her schedule for the day.

The man although did not display the melancholy on his face yet his heart was so full of sorrow when Rose stuttered that she had no idea. After prying some more he came to realize that his baby was left alone in her room the entire day as she had nothing to do. For the initial days it was enjoyable....the isolated empty space yet now she was vulnerable since he himself too went early in the morning and came late at night.

"Sweet angel can I take you to the office with me?

___________________________________________________________________________

Kisses rained onto her naked back that was pale and unmarked, the atmosphere of the headquarters of Styx that was usually cold and unfeeling was burning at one end where the personal office and an attached suite of the Emperor was situated.

Tongue licked the areas that were bitten softly to smoothen down the burning sensation. Ares's palm that held her waist tightened and turned the crying Rose around.

"What the f-hell was all that about?" The angel shuddered when her tiny self was collected into his embrace and he carried her body with the bulging belly to the personal room shutting the door with a bang making her flinch.

Callused fingers that were wrapped around her spine slowly rubbed her shoulders to calm the princess down. Rose was put down onto the bed with utmost carefulness when she covered her breasts looking anywhere but at Ares as he kneeled near her feet. She was so small that it make his heart clench in pain when she looked so insecure of herself.

"Baby princess, look at me." Wobbling lips and the teary eyes that cried were the results of feeling ashamed.

It was so confusing

She was a mess

She felt like disappearing

"Sweet baby...." When it was decided that she dared not look at him, the man felt anguish yet a part of him was raged.

"Rose, daddy wants you to lie down right now." The tone was so thick with a commanding aura that the honey irises widened and the girl snapped her eyes at the man who left no room for argument, his one look made it crystal clear that he would not listen no for this.

It felt embarrassing yet she slowly removed her palm uncovering herself and laid down comfortably. Shuffling sounds made it clear that Ares had climbed the bed and when his stature towered over her as his arms were beside her head, body raised, Rose gasped. A punishing kiss was given as Ares molded his lips with hers looking at all of her and then licking his lips with feral eyes.

"What is the big deal hmm? For a month I forgo disciplining you thus you throw tantrums as such. I told you previously didn't I....the day I married you was the day from you weren't allowed to feel insecure and belittle yourself. Whom did I say was the prettiest baby hmm...what are you doing to yourself?"

Rose understood that Ares loved her, also had a complete idea that he was being busy but at the same time he appreciated her yet she did not...she did not like how inflated she looked, so out of shape. She wanted to be a good mother and was truly happy for her child regardless of how her body morphed yet when she looked at her husband who was liked by numerous and compared with her own self she found her body ugly......and she was so ashamed to admit even to her conscience that a deep dark corner of her heartfelt that Ares had not touched her since she wasn't like before.

She was not hardworking or brave or even beautiful now and the fact that she knew with all her soul that Ares loved her made her feel as if she did not deserve him was at the end was taking advantage of his love and kindness........she felt guilty.

When Rose mumbled that she wasn't beautiful as she used to be before, Ares looked raged. The palm that was earlier supporting himself now first cupped her breast making the woman hiss with how sensitive she had become.

"A-Ares"

"Little girl do you call this ugly? Fucking overflowing out of my palms....you are getting so damn enticing so much so I cant wait to devour you whole and you dare call this ugly?"

Frail fingers of the girl that was astonished were guided to touch and feel him through his pants making him cuss in her ear.

"Little slut, you make your daddy this hard every single time I see you and this is hideous?" Rose whimpered when he continued growing bigger and painfully harder into her hold as she accidently rubbed him.

"I...I swear....I hadn't-"

"You damn know how to make me crazy every single time...I am going to fuck you so hard angel...your mind is working all wrong sweetheart isn't it."

While she rubbed his cock, Ares guided his fingers across her belly adoring every single part before it moved below to the nectarous pussy that was weeping for attention.

"You want my empire to fall apart huh? Want me to touch you once and then make love to you so many times that I forget my existence and at last forsake everything of mine for yourself.....come on lets do it Rose."

"No Ares....I-I was confused....I though.....y-you never came...."

Lips that aggressively descended onto the girl were proof enough that Ares was thirsting for her for so long yet for the child he had restrained himself....weren't there enough times that he had held her yet she wanted him to go insane wasn't it.

Rose who was feeling lonely till now actually had an carnal beast at her tail who looked like her wouldn't let go.....she must have told him her feelings, must have not hid her insecurities......now he would forsake all his work but will not let her leave his side.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 49 19
I could feel his whiskey eyes on me. Felt him stabbing me with his staring. "Can you stop?" I finally pointed it out after being too.. nervous? "St...
9K 294 29
BAD BOY /MAFIA STORY Ares, the mafia prince of the most feared mafia in the world was the worst nightmare of anyone who crossed him. He is lethal, ru...
Innocent بواسطة Lavannder

قصص المراهقين

355K 7.2K 30
Aurora a seventeen year old girl filled with innocence. Damien a seventeen year old known as the town's 'Badboy'. She was like an angel. He was just...
The Devil ✔ بواسطة Cher

قصص المراهقين

925K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...