Hey...handsome...πŸ˜‰

By Ekhassina

#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two strange... More

CHARACTERS
BAD DECISION
BIG MISTAKE
BIRTH OF OON
NEW BEGINNING
A PERSON FROM PAST
WAYO'S CRUSH
NEW NEIGHBOR
DINNER WITH PHA
FIRST DAY-SOTUS
MING SAVIOUR
LUNCH TOGETHER
CARING PHANA
PHA AND MING TIME
PHA'S GIRLFRIEND
THE TRUTH IS....
WAYO PROPOSAL
PHA'S HELP
PHA'S LOVE REALISATION
MING'S INSECURE
THEIR WORLD
WHO IS PHA
LITTLE TALK
WAYO CONFRONT PHANA
PHA CONFESSION PART-1
FINAL NIGHT
DINNER DATE
PHA CONFESSION-2
PHA PARENT'S
EVERYONE KNEW
FAMILY
FAMILY-2
FAMILY-3
REALISE HIS FEELING
JEAOUSLY AND MISUNDERSTANDING
CONFESSION(END)

WHAT A MESS

1.3K 54 3
By Ekhassina

MING POV

I run out from resturant with oon. I don't want to see pha face any more. I felt my heart is paining with betrayal. I try to stop the taxi . But my bad luck there is no one ready to stop. While i was waiting i heard my name was calling by non other than p'pha.

I was shocked when he run towards us with relief smile.

Omg...please god...please help me to get a taxi before he come to us...

I prayed to god.

My prayer was finally heard by god. One taxi was stopped before p'pha reach us. I went to sit inside with relief sign before told him to my address. I cant control myself anymore i start to cry. I saw the driver who look at me with confusion.

But i am not mood to think about his feeling. Because my emotions all around me.

I saw my baby is already sleeping. I think he is exhausted after cried. I really felt bad for my rude behaviour to my oon. But what can i do that time. But now thanked god for making oon sleep now. Because i am not ready for crying oon now.

I don't know how we reached our apartment complex. I paid to driver and run into my apartment with oon...when my mom opened the door without delay i hugged her and start to cry without saying anything.

Baby...what happened...why are you crying like this...

My mom asked me while take oon from me...but before i say anything....

Oon suddenly start to cry...

I realaesd my hug...while my mom start to coo my son...

Ssh...oon baby...don't cry...

I try to take oon from her. But my mom nooded her head before left with oon. She went to our room.

I went to sit lead on couch...i can't help but think about what happened at resturant. I didn't expect anything...first i don't have slight idea of pha also love me. When he proposed to me i felt i am luckiest guy. Becuase i didn't thought he really confessed to me and ask me ask his boyfriend like that.After seeing his sincerity i may thought he will accept oon after he knew about oon identify...but my every hope and dreams were shattered after knowing who really is he.
Who thought he is not angel but the actual culprit for my nightmares.

What more shocked me was he knew who am i all along. But he didn't say anything till now. How can he behaved casually around me. I mean... how he didn't feel guilty about his mistake whenever he saw me. I can't still believe he is the one.

He said even though he did that unintentionally he knew what he did wrong . And told to me That's why he left me like that.

But his reasons are not give me peace which i lost after that night. Why god..why god..why you always playing in my life like this.

I don't know when my tears are flow from my eyes automatically .

Baby...oon is sleeping now. You don't need to...baby...

My mom who just come from room talking to me. But she saw me...she run into me and hugged me.

Baby...shh...what happened to you...omg...its okay...its okay...baby...shh...

I can't control myself anymore. I hugged my mother like my life is depend on her. Actually i feel like that only. I burst into cry. I cried miserably.

My mom didn't ask anything to like why am crying or what happened to me suddenly anymore. She just caresses my back while saying snoothing words.

I don't know how long i am crying. But finally i stopped crying or we can say i don't have any more tears to shed. I just start to sniff. Then i realised my hug. My mom give me glass of water.

Baby...what happened. Why are you like this.

Mom...he...he...

I don't know how to explain to my mom everything. I knew how much my mom respect and love pha. I knew she must be heart broken when she came to know who is pha.

Baby...you can say anything to me. I am here for you. Please tell. What happened to you and Why you came alone with oon.where is pha. Is he okay.

My mom asked me with worry. See..like i thought my mom worried about p'pha also. She think something happen to him. But what my mom didnt know is that pha is reason for my tears. I don't want to hide it anymore. So told to her...

Mom...nothing happened to him. But he is the reason for my tears. He is the reason for my misery.

My tears start to fall. But quickly control it. Because its not time to cry.

What baby...what are you saying. Please baby tell me what happened...???

I rubbed my tears forcely and look at her with determination.

Mom...p'pha is the one...he is that stranger who took advantage of me a year. He is the one father of OON...

I told her what happened exactly at resturant including his propose. I was crying mess when i finished my confession. My mom also cried. She hugged me and said snoothing words. We both are stay like that more than half a hour.

Finally i am the one stopped my cry and realised the hug.

Now tell me mom...how could he did that to me.You know how much i trusted him. I thought after p'pha came to our life i feel myself once again. And i thought he is my comforter. But who thought because of him my life ruined.

Baby...please don't cry anymore.
We can't change what happened in the past. We can't hold grudges with someone who accept his mistake and asked forgiveness.We just accept and move on.

I was stunned at my mom reaction. I thought she will curse pha.

I think my mom saw my unbelievable look. She took my hands to her.

Baby...actually i knew this before. I knew about pha and what happened between two. And i even knew before that he was planned to propose to you today.

What...???

I was shocked. I thought am i not heard correctly. What my mom is saying...what she mean i knew everything... i really confused.

Yes baby...pha actually told me everything...i mean what happened between you two at phuket. How he felt after that night. He even told how he was shocked when he saw you first after that night at his uni.

Ming mom said and inhaled much need before continue...

And i knew baby...Actually how much he love you. I knew what he said is true baby. He really love you and care about you.

But...mom...he...

Baby...i knew you are angry about him. You felt betrayed. But i knew how much you love pha before his confession.

Not to forget oon also need father figure. If pha is real father why can't we give chance to him. Even though he did mistake we knew he is really good person...and i am sure he will be great father for our oon..

But mom...Because of him...i suffered...

I know son...i know...you know what....i thought to give perfect punch if i able to meet the who took advantage of you.

But we can't forget no one is perfect. Everyone do mistakes. But they learn the lesson. So we can't always hate someone because of their single mistake which was happened unintentionally. We are humans. We do mistakes. Some do it intentionally some do it unintentionally. But if anyone ask forgiveness for their unintentionally mistake we need to forgive them. We won't get anything to hold grudges against them.

So...please baby...please forgive pha and forget everything. I didn't ask to you forgive him immediately and give chance to him. But i am asking you to think thoroughly before you decide anything. Becuase we won't think or do correctly while we are in burning with anger.

Because of your anger you forget about his love for you baby. I knew how much he love you. How much you mean to him. Trust me baby... he is really good person. He didnt done anything intentionally. I trust him baby.

And i knew even if you both met different circumstances at the end you both only end up together. So baby..

I just sit like that without saying anything. She continued to give advice to me. I don't know what to say or think. My mind is full of mess. I didn't thought today end like this. Till evening i was so happy. And looking forward to celebrate my victory with p'pha.

Starting of dinner neither i thought he will propose to me and make me happiest person of the world nor i thought at the end of the day he make saddest person of the earth.

At some point i stopped to hear whatever my mom is saying to me. I mind is not with me. So finally excused myself and went to my room.

I didn't turn back or listen my mom words any more who try to stop me. I just closed my room door went to my sleeping oon. Now his presence is the one i want more.

PHA POV

On the other hand...

I am standing still in that place and look at the direction where their taxi went.

I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go and whom to talk with. My friends are also out off town. I can't go to apartment now.

Omg...i completely forget. How can i face ming anyomore. How can we live together at same house...omg....

Hmm...

First....I thought i was only wronged to ming. And i thought he will mad at me if i confessed my sin to.... because of me he lost his innocence. So i thought ming will surely angry at me when he knew me.

But after ming confessed only i knew i actually become his nightmare. Because of me he lost his school life and he forcefully left school. Because of me he face teen pregency at the young age.

Oh god...what i done to him. I was not only hurted ming with my wrong doing but make him go through his pregency alone. I can't even imagine what were the problems he faced beacuse of me. What if something bad happened to him during delivery. I won't forgive myself if anything happened to any of them.

Thank god ming delivery without difficulty. Now both are safe and sound. My son...my baby oon is healthy....

I must thank ming for not giving up on oon. I need to thank him for gave me a cute and handsome son.

I don't know how i reached my mansion.In fact i don't know why i choose to come here. May be i need some comfort from parents. Especially from my mom. I can't hold back myself. I want to cry to easy my heart. Its time to tell everything to my parents.

Even though i knew they disappoint at me....first i thought to tell them after persued ming. . But after knowing my son existence...yes...MY SON...MY BABY OON...

God....i dont know how many times i tell myself....oon is my son...my precious baby...but one think is sure i won't get bored even i say same thing daily.

Yes...son...MY SON Now thing about ming and oon i realised why oon is always with ming. Now every thing cleared why ming is the one always feed him clean him and even have him in his room instead of his mother.

Because oon is ming son not his brother. Aah..how stupid i am. I always thought its weird. But now everything make sense.

Aah...i want my parents knew about the truth asap. And i want them knew about their grandson.

I relaxed myself before step into our mansion.

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...
18.6K 982 37
⚠️Warnings: self harm, depression, suicide/murder are mentioned, mpreg, poly-relationship (this is Book 2 of "Not Wanting to Fall but Falling Anyway"...
18.9K 899 15
Attempting a short story on this couple as a request. Let's see if this pairing will take off!
28.2K 1.1K 24
Its a ghostship story of my favourite couple PHAMING "Dad...i am sorry. But i am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger" - Some...