Dragon's Love (Jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She opened her eyes, it was dark she couldn't see anything.Y/n felt someone is staring at her. She felt a war... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41 ♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡

♡ Chapter 19 ♡

6.5K 321 33
By jeonisu

Y/n opened her eyes to see the sun rays falling to her bed from the window. She yawned and stretched her body lazily. Her eyes caught the white flowers which were placed on her window, in a glass bottle filled with water.

Wind came in through the opened window and danced with the flowers. Y/n made a mental note to thank hoseok for the flowers.
Yes, he is the flower prince who went to everyone's room in the morning with flowers to make them happy. He was really kind hearted, he will do anything to make others happy.

Y/n did her morning routine and walked to the dinning room. Jin was busy in the kitchen as always.
"Good morning Mister moon" y/n said cheerfully. "Good morning little moon" he greeted back with a huge smile on his face.
"Sit down I only have to add sugar to pancakes." He said while turning other side to make some more pancake mixture.
"Good morning my little sunflower" suddenly hoseok appeared behind her while messing her hair. She pouted at him, hoseok started laughing loudly while looking at her messy hair. Then he started making it back carefully while caressing her hair softly. "Good morning sunshine. Thank you so much for the flowers they were so beautiful" Y/n greeted him. He smiled gently at her. "You are always welcome my dear" They both sat on the table.

There was a plate of puffed pancakes on the table, above it there was a sieve filled with sugar. It was moving back and forth making the snow like sugar fell on it.

Then the sieve stopped moving and the plate flew to y/n and was placed infront of her. There was hoseok already digging in to his breakfast.

"Y/n sweetie do you want coffee or tea?" Seokjin asked kindly. But before she answer him he turned around and looked at her.
"What about a warm cup of coffee today? Hmm? You always drink tea or my herbal teas."
"Okay" y/n replied while nodding her head.
"Coffee it is then" he said while turning his back again. Then the small coffee powder making machine on the cabinet started working on it's own, while making a little sound.

Y/n took a bite of her pancakes and watched the coffee powder maker. Seokjin was making more pancakes, he had to feed six more hungry dragons after all. Y/n promised her self to help him to do the dishes after the breakfast.
The coffee powder maker stopped taking y/n out from her thoughts. She watched jin opening the lid of the small machine and taking out the coffee powder. She saw him placing them on something, it was white and looked like a cotton ball. Seokjin walked to the table with a cup and the cotton looking thing. He placed the cup on the table and placed the cotton ball in the air above it, the cotton ball started floating in the air. Jin placed two sugar cubes inside of it. Y/n looked at the empty cup with a raised eyebrow. Suddenly her jaw dropped, a brown liquid started falling into the cup from the cotton ball. That's when she realised that it wasn't a cotton ball but a small cloud and it was raining.

The cup started filling slowly. Thin line of smoke escaped from it showing it is warm. Y/n still couldn't believe her eyes.
What did she expect from weredragons? Expect them to boil water, use a coffee sieve and mix sugar with a spoon?
Actually y/n really expected something like that.

Y/n was bought back to the earth by a loud laugh. She turned to see Taehyung and jimin laughing while clutching their stomach. Taehyung was hitting poor hobi while laughing. Hoseok stretched his hand to the air to hit Taehyung back, Taehyung quickly stopped hitting him and turned to jimin.

Y/n's jaw was still dropped and a thin line of drool was dripping from her mouth along her chin. She quickly closed her mouth and eyes together because of the embarrassment. Then she felt something soft wiping her mouth and chin. She opened her eyes to see jungkook wiping her chin with a soft napkin. He was staring into her eyes. His eyes were filled with love. Y/n felt blood rushing to her cheeks. Jungkook tucked a piece of hair which was falling to her face, behind her ear. Y/n looked away quickly. She didn't even realised that jungkook sat beside her while she was staring into the coffee cloud.

Seokjin laughed softly ar her, then took the cloud and placed it in bottle. The coffee rain was stopped when the cup fill with the warm liquid.

Y/n took the cup to both of her hands like it was the most precious thing in the world. She looked around while sipping her coffee. She caught namjoon looking at her with his dimpled smile. Y/n returned a smile to him before sipping her coffee.

All the other weredragons except yoongi was in the dinning table enjoying their breakfast. Jungkook almost ate thirty pancakes, little did y/n knew that he is planning to eat another thirty.

When y/n done eating she got up from her place to clean the dishes but Seokjin woke his voice.
"Y/n can you go and call Yoongi for breakfast? He must be still sleeping"

Y/n stared at him for few seconds before nodding her head. Since others were still eating, she didn't wanted to disturb them. She was afraid if yoongi but she gathered all her strength and started climbing the stairs.
"He is in the highest cave" she heard Seokjin shouting form the dinning room.

Y/n kept climbing the stairs. She looked up and let out a huge sigh.

There were almost hundred steps more to the highest room in the cave.
______________________________________

Meanwhile~
______________________________________

"Hyung why did you sent y/n to wake up yoongi hyung? You know how he acts when someone disturbs his beauty sleep." Jungkook said with a worried expression in his face.

"I know jungkook. But believe me he will never hurt her." Seokjin said before starting to eat again.

Jungkook let out a sigh before started eating again. He was worried but he decided to push his worries aside at this moment.
______________________________________

Y/n reached the door. She was literally crawling on the floor. The strength she gathered before was finished by now. She straight her back and knocked the door. She waited for few minutes but no response.
"Good morning Yoongi. Jin ask me to wake you up to get breakfast." She called him while standing infront of his door. Still no response.
She knocked the door again. Again silence replied her. She decided to open the door and peak a little. Yoongi's room was so dark, she couldn't see anything clearly. So y/n opened the door and walked into his room.

His room was small and dark but clean and cozy. His bed was just like her's but had dark green sheets and white pillows. She looked around the room and found an old piano in the corner of the room, near the window.

It was a grand piano. There was a picture of a beautiful young woman on the wall, infront of the piano. Y/n walked near the piano. Even tho it was old it was clean, there wasn't a single drop of dust on it.
Y/n also knew how tho play piano. She used to play her piano for her father. She tried to open the piano. But failed. It was locked. Y/n bend down and observed the keyhole. She realised that the key must have been made of bronze.
She looked around the room. The room was creepy, the silence was killing her. She walked to the table which was placed near the bed. There were many things on his table. Most of them were old music sheets. There was a huge old book on his table filled with songs. There were some other creepy things on the table, but y/n didn't know what were they. Most of them were made by bronze.

There was a small pendant with an hourglass in the middle of it. It was made with bronze. The hourglass had two glass bulbs connected vertically by a narrow neck, there were golden colour sand inside of it. Y/n decided not to touch it because she didn't knew what was that.
She turned her attention to the other side of the table. Thats when she saw a bronze key flying around the table.

Y/n quickly caught it before it fly away. She walk to the piano and slide the key to the keyhole. She turned it around, with a click sound the piano opened.

The old wooden keys were dusted for her surprise. It was like no one had opened or piano from years.
It looked like even though Yoongi didn't played this he treasured this with his life.
Y/n sent her fingers lightly over the keys. And started playing a light melody of a lullaby she remembered.

Suddenly the door burst opened.

Before y/n think about anything she was pinned to the wall. There was a tight grip around her neck. It was hard to breathe. Y/n started struggling to get out from the tight grip. A fearful, painful scream escaped from her throat. She looked into the purple burning eyes of yoongi. His eyes were filled with range, his veins were popped up. Tears started streaming from y/n's eyes. Her tears streamed down along her cheeks and reached yoongi's hand. His nails were piercing her skin. Y/n was struggling to breathe. When Yoongi felt something wet on his hand he looked down at his hand. It was y/n's tears mixed with her blood. His eyes changed. His grip loosened giving y/n a chance to take a breathe. He was about to let go her neck when a hard punch hit his jaw making him fell down while letting y/n go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
17.5K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
951K 33.5K 51
She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that he never felt. She is the one who chang...
55.6K 1.4K 87
❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ ━ bts | bangtan x gn reader