Trap Queen (Lucas Coly)

By MiXeDchiiiik

Destiny Case traveled to LA and she's trying to seek her career with no interruptions. She meets a cold heart... More

Side Note✨
Characters:
Intro
I had an idea
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 (rewrite)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Side Note
another note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
back.
Chapter 9 (part 1)
Side Note
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Oops
Everybody
Chapter 9 (part 3)
Chapter 10 part 4
SURPRISE!! (Chapter coming lil bih)

Chapter 2

8.2K 161 8
By MiXeDchiiiik

I jumped out of my deep sleep from somebody tappin on my shoulder. I suddenly heard someone chuckle making me look around. My eyes landed on a girl who looked about my age. I took a deep sigh of relief and chuckled. "Deep sleep" she asked smirking. "Yeah" she continued on her phone scrolling through something after shaking her head. "Happens to me all the time, don't worry" I rolled my eyes and relaxed. "So.. Where you coming from?" she asked looking up at me. "Actually coming from New Orleans." "But you don't even have the accent" I looked over at her as I seen she had a suprised look on her face. "I know.... Its crazy huh?" I giggled as she nodded her head. "Why are you going to LA?" She frowned with a questioned look on her face. "To start my life fresh" I sighed. "Oh so like... On your own?" I paused before answering her a millionth question. "Exactly..." "Oh....." She nodded her head finally understanding. "So.. What are you heading there for and where are you coming from?" "I'm coming from Texas .. But just like you I have a regular accent.. And finally I'm heading to LA because I'm visiting my mom." "Is everything okay?" I had a worried look on my face. "Not really... I don't like to talk about it but my brother... He's kind of going out o control while she's sick and umm... He's not doin his part so I have to take care of her." "Wait so.. Why were you away from her anyway?" She bit her bottom lip. "Is it okay if we talk about something else...." I nodded my head understanding. "Of course..." She smiled. "So what's your name" she looked at me. "I'm Destiny Case" I held my hand out for her to shake. "Jasmine Aiko" she shook my head.

We both fell asleep after having more quiet conversations since everyone on the plane was sleep.

I woke up an noticed that the plane had stopped letting me know that our flight was over. I tapped Jasmine's shoulder as she flustered her eyes open and looked up at me. "Are we done yet?" She asked as I nodded my head yes. "Yeah I think so.." "Where ya headed next" she asked rubbing her eyes and stretching.

The pilot announced something that made everyone stand up and unpack their luggage from each of their own sockets. .e and Jasmine stranded up as well. I grabbed my stuff as she waited for me to get mine and step out of the way. I did and she grabbed her stuff and closed her socket back up as I decided to wait for her.
"So where you headed now" She asked taking a deep breath as we walked out the plane. "I'm thinking about buying a small apartment.. For now atleast" I replied as she nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah I think you should to, I mean to atleast get a feel of it" I smiled. "Oh yeah and I know where you can get a cheap but great place yo stay.." She mentioned. "Really?.... That'd be great cause I have all my savings and some extra money that my Aunt gave me." She smiled. "Great so then we should go look for it together" I nodded my head. "Of course.. But let's excahnve numbers." She agreed as we both switches phones and put our numbers in. I locked my phone back and we walked out of the airport. We stood outside and looked around.

"I guess my friend Is coming to pick me up" I said checking my messages. "Oh well call me sometime" "Wait.. You wanna ride?" I offered as she shook her head no. "No its fine my brothers coming to pick me up." she said as a car honked coming our way. We both looked as she spoke. "Oh that's him.." She smiled. "Bye.." I waved as she did too.

I glanced at her brother who was already looking in my direction. I quickly looked away and looked at my phone texting Lala. I heard another honk and looked up seeing it was her. I walked up to her car and shook my head getting in. "I was just now callin you." She chuckled. "Where you tryna go.." "To yo house and then I met this girl on the plane who told me about this cheap but clean apartment for me.. So I'm gone see if she can get me the address and we can go from there." I shrugged as she nodded her head while driving off. "Just know I'm not kicking you out or some shit. You can stay as long as you need to." She said trying to makeme understand. "Yeah, yeah" I fanned her off as she chuckled.

We drove up to her large house as I gasped. Lala is rich. I knew her since childhood and we both lived in New Orleans. We were next door neighbors until she decided to live on her own just like me. Her mother was in a car crash with my parents and we got a phone call from the hospital saying that nobody made it. Its still hard to talk about it because when we do we bust out into tears.

We got out of the car and goty things before she locked it up. We walked up the cobblestone path and to her front door with her unlocking it and opening it up. She stepped inside as I looked around one more time outside. I don't know how I was gonna get used to a big house like this, but I was gonna try. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. "Damn..." I sighed eyeing the place.

She pulled my arm dragging me up the stairs. "I'm gonna show you around real quick." She said laughing.

Her showing me around took almost an hour because I decided to ask questions. She showed me the last room which was my room as I plopped on the bed already feeling comfortable. "Get comfortable and then unpack.. So you can come downstairs after." I nodded my head as she left me unpacking a little and getting undressed putting on some a big T-shirt and some black and white huff socks.

I quickly put my long hair in a messy bun and took off my Rolex after. I put my luggage in the closet and closed it grabbing my phone off of the bed. I walked down the stairs and saw Lala on her all white couch watching TV. I sat down next to her on my knees and unlocked my phone as I seen I had an unread message.

(Jasmine)- do you wanna start the apartment thing tomorrow??

I started to type on my phone. (Me)- yeah that'd be great but I want be buying it tomorrow because I just got settled at my friends' house. I hit send.

I watched TV a little more until k got another text message. (Jasmine)- oh okay.. Just let me know what time you wanna start looking tomorrow :).

(Me)- no problem.

"Who you textin?" Lala asked. "The girl I met on the plane" I said not looking away from the phone. "Did you get the address?" "Nah I'll get it tomorrow though" I said locking my phone and putting it on my lap. "What you wanna do today" she asked flipping through channels.

"You wanna go to the beach?" I smiled. She looked at me. "Hell yeah.." She got up from her seat and pulled my arm dragging me upstairs.

*******

We took about an hour looking through her swim suit collection until she finally found one for her. She later picked a bunch up for me and had me try them all on.

"Turn around..." She motioned for me to turn around. "Okay come on this is like the sixth swim suit I've tried on..." I huffed. She finally shewed me off nodding her head. "Fine .. That ones perfect anyway.." I chuckled.

*************

We hopped out of her car and walked to the beach area where everyone else was at. All I seen was people relaxing and diving into the ocean. It looked so relaxing. We found a nice sunny spot and sat our colorful chairs down in the sand and sat down. "I could get used to a place like this.." I said taking a deep sigh. Lala chuckled and nodded her head. "Yup" she slipped her shades on sitting back more. "I'm actually kind of thirsty.. Want something??" She asked sitting up now. "Uhh yeah I can go get it it's no problem.. What you want" I sat up kicking my flip flops back on. "I'll just take a root beer for now." She said digging into her purse and pulling out a 10 dollar bill. I grabbed it and grabbed my phone off my chair. "Dont forget to gimme my change back.. And what you want?" She asked me. "Same.." "Oh yeah I forgot you love root beers" she chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Okay you can go my bad.." I shook my head and walked away heading to the snack stand. I unlocked my phone and was scrolling through my twitter feed before someone knocked me into the sand. "My bad.." A deep voice spoke. I huffed. "Yeah thanks.." I said looking up. He looked so familiar like seen him before. He had a serious look on his face sticking his hand out to help me up. He was attractive.

"Is you gone sit here all day cause I don't have time.." He raised his brows as I took his hand. He lifted me up and walked right past me without letting me say a word. I shook my head dusting myself off and walked to the snack stand. I made my way to the cashier and ordered the two rootbeers and handed her the 20 dollar bill. "Oh my gosh... Hey." The cashier said making me look up. I instantly smiled widely at Jasmine who was just as happy as me. "Heyyy" I chuckled. "Seems like we'll find each other all over the place." She joked. "Yeah I guess so" we smiled at eachother before someone tapped my shoulder and looked frustrated.

"You done?" She rolled her eyes. I looked her up and down. "You see me still in line..." I mean mugged her. "Well hurry up.." She raised her voice a little sippin out of her soda can and making my temper go bad. I took the drinks I ordered and got out of the line making sure I bumped into her. She spiled her soda on her bikini top as I chuckled and shrugged still walking. I made my way back to my chair and handed LaLa her soda. "What took you so long" she looked up from her phone and grabbed her soda. I shrugged and sat down opening my soda and sipping it. "Uh huh.." She said under her breath.

************

"That was relaxing.." Lala said getting in the car and closing the door. "Yep. It was coo" I nodded my head buckling up my seatbelt. She started the engine and drive off.

When we got home we got out the car and walked up the coblestone path making our way up to the door. We got inside and she closed and locked the door behind her as I walked up the stairs. "Where you goin I'm about to make food." "I'm about to take a nap" I chuckled and opened my door. I heard her groan as I walked up to my dresser and grabbed some sweats and a white tank top. I quickly undressed and put my fresh clothes on and walked to the bathroom. I took the pins out of my hair and undid my bun making in comfortable. I decided to redo it and make it messy.

I walked to my dresser again and grabbed some socks. When I was done doing that I grabbed my phone off of the bed and walked down the stairs. I smelled food already and walked into the kitchen when Lala was and sat down at the table.

"What you making.." I asked as we jumped. "Some good ass food" I chuckled. "Okay." I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it then pressing on the twitter icon. I looked in my notifications and seen that I had a new friend request and frowned one I seen it was Jasmine. I only knew her for a couple of days and she found me on Twitter. I quickly pushed the follow button and added locking my phone. I looked up and seen that Lala was already done cooking the food. She made my plate and sat it down in front of me. I admired how good the food looked and frowned once I seen no fork. "Where's my fork?" She chuckled and put my fork on the table makin me chuckle too. She sat her plate down across from me and started eating.

"So what about your friend.." Lala spoke making me frown and coming to the realization that she was talking about Jasmine. "Well.... I met her like on the plane obviously. And she just offered me a place to stay.." Lala nodded her head like she was impressed. "That pretty generous of her." She said taking a bite of her food. "Yeah.. And the weird thing about it is.. I seen her yesterday.." She raised her brow. "At the beach??" I nodded my head. "How??" "So.. I walk up to the cashier and place my order and handing the person the money and it turns out it was her.." I shrugged. "So.. She works there?" I nodded my head. " I guess ... Or she's just following me." I laughed but she didn't. "That's weird though." She frowned. "I mean now that I actually think about it , it is kind of weird but it could be a misunderstanding.." I spoke taking another bite of my food. Lala noddednher head in agreement as we both finished our food. She took my plate and washed it for me as I thanked her. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch picking up the remote turning on the TV.

She sat down next to me and grabbed a blanket that was sitting on the table and put it over her. "The other covers are in the closet over there.." She said pointing to the small closet behind us. She chuckled and rolled over on her side and was silent for the rest of the night.

I scrolled through Jasmine's Twitter page looking in her pictures. After Lala decided to sleep on me decided to go on Jasmine's page to know some things about her. She was a sweet girl honestly, but how did we meet today at the beach and how did she out of all people know I had a twitter account??? She has me thinking she's a stalker on the first hand. But on the other hand ... I can't judge her because I'm not one hundred percent sure about her.... So maybe I need to get to know her instead.

I kept scrolling through her pictures until one caught my eye. I froze in my place and seen who the picture was of. I had a frown on my face and tapped the picture making it easier to look at the face clearly. It was a picture of the guy I bumped into earlier today at the beach. I looked down at her caption which said "bigbro" which made my grown deepen.

So the guy that I bumped into earlier was her brother?.. They actually kind of did look alike but that's way out of the situation. She's my friend...

I shivered out of my thoughts not wanting to think about it anymore and lock in my phone throwing it by my side. I shook my head in disbelief and got under my covers making my self comfortable and finally drifting off to sleep after a couple of minutes.

************

Destiny and Lala in the MM

How was it?? Talk to me:P
Vote and commentttt:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.6K 49
Lucas Coly, is a well known cold hearted thug. But when he meets a beauty who all about the streets he gets a lil soft. Will this relationship last?
355K 4.2K 41
π‹πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ„ π‘πŽπ’π„- A stubborn grumpy girl, who lost mother when she was just a kid. Soon she finds out she has to move from Australia to America...
525 163 14
Loving a broken person is not easy you have to pass through every trial still it's not guaranteed that you can have that person.....β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ’«πŸ₯€
11.6K 495 29
**READ BOOK 1 & 2 FIRST As Jade and Lucas continue their love-hate situationship they learn new things some good some bad, but the question they've a...