BEHIND THE SCENES( KDA X MALE...

GuildMaster_RiP tarafından

KDA popstars rising to fame in just 1 night but despite their talents there are also the people behind the sc... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.
Chapter 2: Seraphine
Chapter 3: Pizza?
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 5: Fight?
Chapter 6: Polaroid
Chapter 7:My Queen
Chapter 8:The storm
Chapter 9: Catching Up
Chapter 10: There goes my peace
Chapter 11: I can dress up nice too!
Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Party Night! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Buckle Up.
Chapter 15:Bloody Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!
Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest
Chapter 22: Remenicsing
Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.
Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.
Chapter 25: Midnight Snack
SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!
Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.
Chapter 27:What are they doing?
Chapter 28: Lighting up the fuze
Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!
Chapter 30: Im through with you.
Chapter 31: SURPRISE?
Chapter 32: Game Night!
Chapter 33: New Start
Chapter 34:Walk with me ?
Chapter 35: Back to work.
Chapter 36: Trust

Chapter 17:MOM?!

7.8K 231 179
GuildMaster_RiP tarafından

Message from the Author:HEYO! So some of you may have got the memo from last night, and yes i have eaten a slice of garlic bread, but anywho for those who aren't up to date I'm already revising and rewriting chapters 1-8 of this Fanfic since this has been a plan that i had in mind back then, and i want to make this right before I progress more in the story, so there might be a slow pace of chapters going to be release for this upcoming days, but don't worry it wont take up to a month again thank you for your support and without further a do enjoy this new chapter!

Akali POV

I had to pull out some contacts of my own when we were going to the Hospital, we drove to back to the hospital with the ambulance we called since they were also going back to report in the bodies, the ride was a bit something cause the staff inside were also fans they were still cheerful talking to us despite the dead body inside, but it wasn't to long we arrived back at the hospital meeting Kai'sa in one of the private room's that doctors use as a break room.

Akali:Kai'sa!

Kai'sa:H-hey guys..

Ahri:How's (y/n)?

Kai'sa:Still no news.

Akali:Then that's good , right? It's been almost 20 minutes and no news on (y/n) being dead!

Kai'sa:Now that you said it...

Ahri:Let's just hope everything goes well, yeah?

Akali and Kai'sa:Yeah...

We were told to stay in one of the private rooms for doctors to avoid the crowd in the hospital, we sat down waiting for the operation to finish and for the doctors to tell us the news but 2 hours passed i was starting to get hungry once again and tired at the same time just from waiting.

Akali:Ugh...im hungry...

Kai'sa: but we just ate.

Akali: Hey you aren't the one who vomited her whole meal awhile ago.

Kai'sa:You know.... Its been 2 hours since (y/n) was taken to the ER.. im really getting worried more..

Akali:He'll be fine, his with the best doctor right now in Piltover.

Kai'sa:Best doctor? How do you know that?

Akali:I might've done .....a bit of calling...

I pouted a bit while twiddling my finger together , feeling embarrassed.

Kai'sa:I'm amaze you even have friends in the medical field.

Akali:Hey!

The door opened only showing Ahri came with some coffee in her hands and a cup noodle that is held by her tail.

Akali:finally! i ve been starving!

I snatched the noodles on ahri's tail and started gulping down the noodles, it wasn't the good type of ramen cup but it will do to past the hunger.

Ahri: Any news yet?

Kai'sa:Nope, but i did get a text from Janna and Eve are on there way.

Ahri :That was fast, i'm amazed Janna got Eve another green card again.

Kai'sa: I feel bad letting her shoulder a lot of our Burden...

I was still slurping some of my noodles but Kai'a is right Janna's been cleaning a lot of Eve's mess which come worrying something how much can the company
keep at this..

Suddenly the door opened, everyone's attention was on the person who was entering, and it was one of the nurses for me i was hoping some news about (y/n) operation but instead.

Nurse:U-um? There's a lady in the lobby that's making a commotion right now saying she knows you?

Ahri:What's she look like?

Nurse:she's has pink long hair with a star on her cheek.

Kai'sa:Pink hair? Star on the cheek? Isnt that the girl we met at the True Damage party?

Akali:Yep, i called Yasuo and Ekko about it, you can let her in here with us.

Nurse:Sure .

The Nurse left and as a few minutes passed we could hear someone running at the corridor, suddenly the opened quickly with Sera on it.

Sera:(Y/N)!? IS HE OKAY?

All of us looked at her with me mid way eating noodles that i scooped with my chops sticks.

Yasuo:Calm down will you..We let you go ahead not to make a commotion.

Sera:S-sorry...

The 3 entered the room with another one arriving just as everyone got to a Seat the door opened again we all looked and saw Evelynn this time.

Eve:Hello Darlin- Sera?

Sera:H-hey Eve...

Eve looked at us 3 in a confused looked in her face.

Akali:I called her about what happened while you got taken to the police..

Eve:Okay then.

Eve walked past us and took a seat on one of the table in front of us and started looking through her phone.

Kai'sa:Do you want some coffee Eve?

Eve:Yes, I would like some coffee but is there any news about (y/n)?

Yasuo:Yeah, it's been two hours since your call.

Ahri:No....The doctors are still treating him at the moment.

When Ahri said that, a sudden scratch of wood is heard, you can see a small scratch marks on the table with Eve nails on it, Yasuo and Ekko were a bit scared since they know what Eve can do.

Kai'sa: Eve calm down...He's okay now..

Eve:HOW IS HE OKAY?YOU SAW WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE! HE ALMOST DIED!

Ahri:Eve.

Eve took a deep breath to get her composure back.

Eve: I'm calm..

Ahri:Why are you acting up like this on (y/n) Eve? What happened?

Now that I think about it, we didn't know how this really go and why was Eve acting strange since the party.

Eve:*sigh*..Fine.. i think its time you know what happened.

After Eve took a deep breath before she removed her glasses only to reveal her eyes were red from crying, which caught us all by surprise.

how can Eve be this emotional over (y/n)??

Eve:Kali...

Akali:Y-yeah?!

I was took by surprise which almost made me spill my Cup Ramen because why did Eve suddenly called me? And how am i even related to this?

Eve:Do you still remember "that night" in the highschool beauty pageants at Piltover High?

High school beauty pageant?

I tried remembering the event's in our stay in Piltover High since a lot also happened in our and in just a few seconds.... yeah i did remember Eve participated in different contest, but why that event? It then hit me when she said "that night" i remember Eve was super pissed at Everyone suddenly on her last school in year there just right after the Beauty pageant, i tried remember the details until a core memory was unlocked i remember I stopped Eve from beating up 3 dudes in the back of the school venue building because she was in probation.

Akali:WAIT YOUR SAYING THE GUY-

Eve with her arm around her gave me a nod.

Eve:mhm.

Akali:THE ONE I STOPPED YOU FROM HELPING?!

Eve:*Sigh*..Yes Akali..That guy from that night, was (y/n) and he was also the one that got me in probation from beating up Tyler and Drake at the school campus.

Akali:(y/n) was the new guys?!

Everyone was confused and i dont blame them this was ancient memories for me , but Eve filled did the puzzled on why she cared for (y/n) so much which ended up her saying that she really into him which is a bigger surprise to everyone.

Yasuo:You into (y/n)? I highly doubt that.

Eve:*scoff*You think i'm not capable to love someone?

Yasuo:That and seeing how different you and (y/n) are.

Eve:You just don't see the sides of him like i do.

Yasuo:Really?

Yasuo raised a brow on Eve giving her a Furious at her, not even hesitating on how Eve is reacting to him right now.

Eve: a-and I can be serious about someone right girls?!

Ahri and Kai'as we trying to avoid eye contact with Eve.

Ahri:W-well....Yasuo is partly right...and i really didn't saw you someone who'd be interested in this kind of s-stuff...and (y/n)? I just you had a different type?

Eve:Seriously?! Kai'sa? Your with me right?

Kai'sa:Sorry Eve..

Eve:I can't believe it!

Akali:Well .... Let's be honest Eve last time i saw you in a relationship was at high school.

Eve:I dated a jerk that time!

Akali:How about after?

Eve:....

We felt the heated conversation was spiraling more and it's a first that Yasuo isn't scared of putting up a fight on Eve but before everything would go to worse Yasuo just let out a sigh.

Yasuo:It's not my concern in the end if you like him or not, but i'm just saying i don't trust the idea you dating (y/n), yet.

Eve:hmph,I don't need your opinion.

I get why Yasuo is a bit protective on (y/n)'s case, as he dated did bunch of girls in College but get's played in the end cause of his reputation, and with Eve's ...he's bound to get protective again.

Before Eve continue we waited for both to cool down. Remember these memories again but this time knowing a person close to me was the victim in it hurt.I felt a pain in my chest after hearing Eve's side it made me think that if i hadn't stopped Eve or did it myself maybe (y/n) wouldn't have been beaten that day and things would be different.

Akali:Eve...Im so sorry..I-

Eve stopped me mid way and put her shades back.

Eve:its fine Akali..... its in the past, what matters is now.

Even then, if i knew before, maybe i couldve have done more during college...

Ekko:Uuuhh..mind telling the 3 what just happend?

Kai'sa:dont worry we're lost as well as you guys.

Akali:Oh right! Sorry..

I completely forgot that only me and Eve knew this since we all studied in the same school!

Eve:I'll handle it..

Sera POV

After hearing Eve's story, i couldn't think but feel but feel sad for (y/n) past , being rejected by his whole school because he was powerless, not able to love someone, or be friends with them. It then clicked to me in why (y/n) looked so sad when looking at my picture back in my appartment, in my head i wished i could've have met (y/n) in the past so he wouldn't have felt lonely...

If people would just get along with each other, rather than discriminate against each other, things like this would have been avoided.

Eve:I know what your feeling Sera, i've also said that to myself "why can't everyone get along" in highschool, then realize there are just toxic people in this world that we can't control,there will be people like them all the time.

Yasuo:Yep, even in College i had to deal with douche's like them, in the end the world is full of them.

Sera:.....

I felt my hand was being held, and when i looked up to see and it was Ahri's hand.

Ahri:But we can at least try to give (y/n) the friends he couldn't get back then.

I gave Ahri a happy nod, cause she's right, things have changed, (y/n) already has friends from the people from true damage, me, ben, Mr Ivern, and surprisingly the girls from KDA.

Eve:Or give him more than just friends *smirks*

Yasuo:Pffft- yeah right.

Sera:W-wha?!

W-what did she mean more than friend?!

Ahri:Oh my.

Kai'sa:*Blush*

Akali:I think im gonna barf again.

Ekko:Hey if your gonna a barf point it at Yasuo not me!

Some of us were getting flustered while Yasuo was there giggling in the side. Since we were here i forgot to asked what really happened.

Sera:B-by the way, what did happened..? Why was (y/n) just suddenly attacked?

Yasuo:Yeah, we really havent gotten any info from you Akali, was it some fanatic group from Zaun again?

Akali:Actually i haven't got to asked Eve too since she's the first one to arrive.

We all looked at Eve who was looking at us on her seat.

Eve:He was attacked by a crazy fan, that's all.

Ekko:Crazy fan? (Y/n) wasn't even with you during your tour how could a fan get all furious about that?

Kai'sa:Then did they mistake (y/n) over someone?

Ahri:Eve who's fan was it?

Eve stood silent for a second, while everyone waited for her to speak but no one dared to lift there voice, except for.

Sera:Eve who's fan was it?!

Eve:I'm Sorry Sera Dear...

Sera:No..no no...

I looked down trying to stop my tears but it kept escaping through my eyes as i gripped my dress trying to suppress the guilt and sadness i'm feeling. To be honest i didnt wan't to believed it myself,when a simple streamer like me can make this much suffering to people close to me.

Ahri:Sera...calm down..

Sera:How can I! When a friend of mine almost got killed because of me!

Ahri POV

I was suprised for a second, as i looked at Sera crying beside me everyone else was quiet as they know what it also felt like to have fame affect there own personal lives. We gave her some time to let it all down before saying anything else.

Ahri:Sera we've completely understand you...i know its hard but that doesnt mean you should blame yourself for it..

Akali:Y-yeah...as Yasuo told us their just people like them we can't get rid off..

Sera:Then how do you cope with it? *sniffles*

Kai'sa:We don't that's why we had Eve *chuckles*

Eve:You can't blame me, i hate annoying people.

Ahri:But jokes aside, you just can't let people like them break ties with the people close to you, or defy who you are.

I held Sera's arm as i try to comfort her.

Ahri:Me, and the girls also struggle to live properly also, and i bet the true damage is also right now.

Ekko:Mhm, fame really get's tiring.

Yasuo:and you just wish you can live normally like everyone else.

Ahri:See?

Sera was looking at everyone with a teary look and as she looked at me i smiled at her and Sera just jump to me for a hug and buries her face on my chest as she continue to cry i hugged her back as i comfort her. But I do symphatize with her...truly..

Sera POV
Another hour has passed I 've finally calmed down but that feeling of guilt was still floating in me aside from that there was still no news on (y/n) but all we had was hope he's okay. Ekko and Yasuo needed to go back to check up and help Senna and Qiyana, but they promised to come back as soon as they can, Akali and Kaia were relaxing on the sofa, while Eve and Ahri are looking through their phones.

Ahri:UGH! I cant believe him!

Eve:Sett?

Sera:Who?

Eve:Oh its Ahri's useless boyfriend.

Ahri:Ugh...its just his been driving me mad for so longggg, and he's not useless!

Eve:Then break up with him.

Ahri:I.....I cant..

Eve:*Sigh*...you're too obsessed with the guy he can't even do anything properly.

Sera;You're joking right?

Eve:No, the only thing he can do is talk using his fist.

Ahri:Hey!

Eve:Am I lying though?

Ahri's ears went down, with her tail as well, showing that she was defeated from the debate.

Sera:Then what's the problem?

Eve: A lot, not only is his personality is bad, Bastard flirt a lot with other women, he may be rich bad the guy can't do anything else but fight. i even told Ahri that he might be cheating on her, but she just denies it.

Akali:He's totally cheating.

Eve:Mhm

The rest were nodded there heads with Ahri was sitting in shocked everyone was ganging up on her.

Ahri: I-

Ahri was defeated once again, she knew everything they said was true about him, its just ahri doesnt know how to deal with her boyfriend.

Akali POV

Another hour passed and the door opened with the doctor finally arriving this time ,he's actually a friend of mine that i called for help for (y/n)'s operation , he's a professional surgeon that i met in the dojo that I used to train in.

Dr Shen:Evening everyone, I'm Dr Shen.

Everyone:Evening.

Dr Shen: I know what you'll ask first, so let me fill you girls in the details.....(y/n)'s vitals are now stable and he's now resting in his room.

Everyone let out there exhale as a sigh of relief.

Dr. Shen:But...

Of course we all knew there would be more, Ahri, Kai'sa and Sera held hands preparing themselve what Shen was gonna say, while i hid my hands in the pockets of my pants i grip my fist as tight as i can.

Dr. Shen: his vital may be in a stable condition but his body is in still in a critical state-

*SCRATCH SOUND*

The Doctor stopped with everyone else turning around and looking at where the noise came from and we could see the table had a big scratch mark this time and Eve's nails still on it. Im guessing hearing that wasn't much of a good news of Eve.

Eve:Sorry Dear,please continue.

Everyone's focus went back to Dr. Shen he clear his throat before continuing what we was going to say.

Dr Shen: Ahem...As I was saying, he is very very lucky, a few more minutes he wouldn't make it not until your friend over there brought him to us much quicker , we wouldn't be able too recucitated him in time.

Kai'sa POV
I small sigh of relief escaped my chest, my grip slight lighten while holding on to Sera's hands knowing that i was able to help (y/n) and made the right call.

Sera:But where's (y/n) right now?

Dr Shen:I think it's best if bring you to his room, we can continue our discussion there but do please be careful around him we want to avoid his body getting moved alot.

The rest of us agreed and followed the Dr.Shen to (y/n) room which was in one of the rooms in the ER near the main lobby. On our way I felt uneasy to see (y/n)'s state but still happy he's okay. As I entered the room there i saw (y/n)'s body laying on the bed with his body filled with bandages with a bit bruises from body to face .

*thud&

as the rest entered we heared a loud thud which made us look back seeing Sera falling on her knees the moment she entered the room.

Ahri:Sera?!

Kai'sa:Sera are you hurt?

Sera:(y-(y/n)....

We all looked at (y/n)'s body in the bed..and all of us were silent, Eve was trying to keep her composure as Sera was on the floor crying.

Kai'sa:Sera....come on let's bring you a seat...

I grabbed Sera on the arm and tried lifting her up but she was resisting and continued crying, Akali rush to her other side as we both lifted her to her chair.

Sera:I-im s-so so sorry (y/n)! I'm Sorry!

Everyone else gave her some space as Shen left the room for the meantime for Sera to let out her feelings. The rest remain silent to try to swallow in the situation we were in, it was hard but we all tried our best.

Akali POV

I exited the room to try avoid the atmosphere of the room because i also felt like i was gonna cry. I looked around and saw Shen was in the vending machine drinking coffee.

Akali:Hey...

Shen:Akali, why aren't you with the others?

I started scratched the back of my neck then slowly the side of my arm to calm myself.

Akali:I-....

I couldn't say the words i want to say but ended up stuttering, before i could say another word i felt a hand rubbing the top of my head, i looked up and saw Shen was patting my head. I bit my lips as i felt tears falling through my cheeks, i pushed myself to Shen giving him a tight hug as i cry at chest.

Akali:Thank you..

Shen:Always welcome to help a friend.

I let go of him then rubbed away the tears in my eyes, we both smiled and walked to the front door of (y/n)'s room but i stood there looking through the window of the door looking at (y/n) in his bed.

Dr.Shen: he must be very important to you to make you call for me to work while I'm on Leave.

I processed the thing's he'd said and remember the time (y/n) was there for me during college before I continue.

Akali:Yeah, he is..

Dr.Shen:Oh? You two finally dating?

Akali:Dating?! And what do you mean finally!

I punch Shen on the shoulder and had a little quarrel for a bit before we both decided to come back in once Sera calmed down.

Sera:Sorry...

Akali:No no its okay Sera..

Cause i too would've cried seeing (y/n) like this.

Dr.Shen:So yes the details on (y/n) health.

Dr.shen brought up X-ray scans of (y/n), but we didn't understand what it means.

Ahri:Sorry Doc, but i dont get it?

Dr.shen: oh my bad.... well as you can see here ,(y/n)'s brain is severely damaged cause of the amount of stress it accumulated is too much that 1 more hit in his head could even put him in a coma or worse, death and this is not because of the people hitting him but also the experience he had to go through.

Shen brought out another pair of X-ray sheet's and this time it was (y/n)'s body.

Dr.Shen:His body on the other hand, is a huge wreck, it's almost like it was put in a meat grinder,I'm more amaze he was still able to withstand the strikes just how he's body figure look.

I looked at the X-rays and finaly got a better understanding on what i was looking at, i looked back at (y/n) lying down on his bed but i could see his limbs where wrapped in first aid while Shen explained everything it, all this information was too much for us to handle, we didnt knew it would have been this bad, some the people who attack (y/n) are people with powers which but luckily Eve was able to stop them before more could lay there hands on him and do much worse things.

Sera:But he is alright now.... Right Doc?

......

......

The room stood in silence.

Oh no....what this the silence? This isnt a good sign.

Eve:*growls*Doctor .What's. wrong. with. (y/n)?

Eve stood up and marching right off to Dr Shen, giving him a furious look.

Kai'sa: Eve...calm down...

Kai'sa grabbed Eve on the arm before she could do anything stupid again, kai'sa tried to drag her back to her seat, instead Eve brushed off Kai'sa arm and went back to her seat.

Kai'sa POV

After i tried to calm Eve down , everyone's focus shifted back to Dr.Shen and all we did was wait for him to speak him, he removed his glasses and face mask off , massaging the bridge of his nose from all the stress forming. We stood there waiting as we prepared for the worst to come. I was sitting on my seat listening to the Doctor's announcing to us more of (y/n)'s condition while i looked at (y/n) who was laying down peacefully but doesn't know what's happened to him right now, i felt worried and sad on how this all happened and that (y/n) is now experiecing all this even after the incident. Before the doctor could continue he took a deep breath, and put his glasses back.

Dr.Shen: There is a chance.... He may not wake up-

*SLAM*

Eve:BULLSHIT!

Sera:EVE ,PLEASE! JUST LET THE DOCTOR SPEAK!

Eve was in shock and surprise by Seraphine who was already in tears again i pulled her close to me and comforted her while Eve just looked down, tightening the grip of her hand trying to suppress the rage and sadness she's feeling until she decided to sit down back to her seat.

Dr Shen:This is due to the hit in the head and from his traumatic experience, and lastly.....

I gripped my hands on my clothes, and bit my lower lip, i couldnt handle it, i didn't want to hear more of it. It was a harsh reality we have to face with the only good news was (y/n) surviving but the bad news kept on coming.

Dr Shen: Due to the amount of injuries he sustained for a normal person to take , his muscles may have a chance to never work. Meaning if he does wake up he might end up being disabled.

*CRACK CRACK CRACK*

Eve squished her phones into bits, Akali was just leaning on a wall in the corner looking down while she covered her face with her cap trying to hide her tears, Ahri tried to stay strong but her tail and ears show how upset she is, while Sera was already crying on her seat as i try to comfort her.

We saved (y/n) ... But the chance of not being able to move, or to never wake up at all.

Eve:It's like your saying he's just better of dead!

Dr.Shen:Ms.Evelynn it's not like that all at, it's just a small chance, with right treatment he can recover properly.

The atmosphere was heavy,with Eve putting more gas in the fire it was just getting worse and worse. I opened my mouth to try and calm down Eve again but suddenly the door opened with a Nurse bragging in all sweaty.

*BOOM*

???:WHERE IS MY SON!

We heard a loud voice that echoed through out the building with a sudden thud was heard then followed by a strong shake that shook the whole building, some of the girls tried to grab onto something while i grabbed Sera close to me protecting her incase something feel down.

Nurse:Sir,we have a problem!!!

The nurse from a while ago came back all sweaty,and a mess while trying to grasp for air.

Dr Shen: What is is this time! I'm sorry ladies but can u give me a minute.

The doctor went out too look at the matters in hand, we were also curious so we also went out to check it out. As we passed by the E.R door to the lobby we felt a sudden chill in the room and change of atmosphere, it was heavy and made my skin get goose bumps we continue our way to see what made this but Sera and Akali stood back peaking behind the door cause they were scared what the commotion was about, while the 3 of us followed the rest of the staff who were running to the main lobby.

???:IM SAYING WHERE IS HE!

Nurse:Maam pls calm down..

???:I SWEAR IF MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKE IS IN DANGER BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU ILL MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU WILL JOIN YOUR ANCESTORS BACK TO THE ICE AGE!

As we arrived the whole place was filled with Dark colored ice! And in the middle was a tall woman with fair pale skin and had a long Silver white braided hair, while wearing shades with a navy blue knitted sweater and jeans. She look too young to be a Maam if you ask me. Dr Shen went marching through the staff who was trying to calm down the lady.

Dr Shen:What is the meaning of all this!

Suddenly ice shard appeared out of nowhere pointing at him while some were starting to consume part of his body making it hard for him to move, everything was made with arcane magic!

???:YOU! WHERE IS MY SON?

Her voice was very intimidating as it let out an echo of cold hair each time she spoke that almost made me fall to my knees.

Dr Shen:P-please calm down..Ms.?

???:Lissandra.

Why does that name sound familiar...

Eve:WAIT WAIT, Lissandra? As in the Madam Lissandra the CEO of Black Ice Corp is her? SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HER!

Ahri:Wait the CEO of the Number 1 Brand in Freljod and Number 2 in the world is here?!

Sera:The what now?

As Eve and Ahri mention her name, it finally clicked to me that i remember reading some magazines back in college and read some articles about her

Kai'sa:Black Ice is a company that handles tech, fashion, liquor, and entertainment, around Freljord and the woman over there is the CEO and founder.

Sera:Oooooh!

But Also i agree on Eve i've seen her pictures in the magazines but she looked much more different on what she looked like, maybe its because she was wearing a much more average clothe than her fancy ones?

Dr shen: Miss Lissandra! I-its you! My a-aplogies for not recognizing you! , c-can we calm down and talk like civilized people, this is a hospital! We don't want to cause any trouble, so who are you looking for exactly?

In a swirl of a finger all the shards of Ice disappeared in thin air like it was nothing.

just how powerful is this woman?!

Lissandra: Very well...My apologies, so I'm here for my son, (y/n) (l/n).

Dr.Shen let out a cough like he chocked on something as he try to cover his mouth with his hand.

Dr Shen:E-Excuse me Ma'am..?

Lissandra:*growl*IS.THERE.A.PROBLEM.DOCTOR? Or do i have to make myself clear?

Dr Shen: N-no maam.. He's right this way.

Her attitude changed in just a second from a serious woman to a joyful mother.

Lissand:Good.

Akali came to join us with Sera behind my back.

Akali:You heard the very tall lady right?

Ahri:D-did she said (y/n)?

We couldn't believe it, our jaws just dropped by the surprise from what she said, the CEO of Black Ice Corp is actually (y/n)'s mom ! What also caught me by suprise of how her attitude changes from strict and killer CEO to a worried and loving mother wanting to see her son. Before both of them left to (y/n)'s room Ms.Lissandra immediately brought out a white cane, while Dr. Shen tries to assist her.

wait the CEO is blind? How is she able to maintain a multi million company then?!

Just new things just kept coming and coming from knowing she's (y/n)'s mother to a successful woman to handle a company with no sight at all! As the two were about to passed by us Dr shen saw us and immediately stopped right in front of us. We stood there in silence as we feel her cold gaze through her shades, which made Sera hide behind me even more, her stares just gave us a cold look that sent chills to our spine we cant see here eyes but we could feel her stares through her shades, even Evelynn was standing up straight showing respect to her and this was a first time seeing Eve acting behaved in front of someone.

Dr Shen: Ah Ms.Lissandra I would like to introduce to you-

Ms.Lissandra:I know them.

Wait she can see us!?

Eve POV

I noticed 1 thing about Ms. Lissandra and (y/n) is that they both don't even look similar, plus she look so young! Maybe a stepmom? Now that ive think about it i dont know anything about (y/n) other than his love for art.

Oh no (y/n) Mother is coming! Act normal Eve!

When Madam Lissandra came, everyone stood up, I felt her powerful presence and it was like standing in front of a real Queen, you can't disrespect her or else you'll die in just a snap of her finger. This is the first time I felt something like this someone who can end me in just a second and showing me that i am no longer the predator but a prey in the mercy of one, her stare on the other hand is the most intimidating of them all. She may be blind, but u can feel her eyes are starring directly at you and that she still can do anything to you in just a second.

I couldn't say a single word, but when Dr.shen was about to introduced us to and she said she knew us, which made me happy that the CEO of Black Ic-

wait! How can she recognize us even though she's blind?

Akali POV

Miss Lissandra: its nice to see you finally meet you in person Akali.

Akali:Me!?

Fuck fuck fuck, this woman is scaring the shit out of me! Her prescense itself is choking me, and her stares, her stares are the most frignhting wait but isnt she blind?! Note to self dont mess with blind people they can also be threatening! Especially (y/n)'s mom! The only time i felt this was when i was still training in the Kinkou Order. And what did she meant she's glad to finally meet me?!

As i try to gather my words my lips were shaking which was making me stutter.

Akali:H-hello Madam..i-it's nice to meet you.

Her presences shifted a bit and she smiled at me while making a slight nod before passing by me , her sudden change of side put me at ease while the rest of the girls were looking at me and all i did was give them a shrug.

Ahri POV

As (y/n)'s mother came I can feel my fur was getting up, her stare are like a predator showing it's muderous intent over it prey, or a alpha showing it's dominance over the pack, its frightening to me that even my leg's were shaking.

Calm down Ahri calm down she wont kill you, just tell her your friend with (y/n) and you helped him.

I was about to say hi to Ms.Lissandra but her presence is just intimidating that i couldn't form the words i wanted to say! I could feel and see her stares through her eyes! Even Eve cant go do this kind of level of intimidation unless when she's mad! And despite being blind, it's like she knows we're here, i started to sweat from being scared and nervous as i try not to say or do anything stupid in front of (y/n)'s mom.

Kai'sa pov

This feeling..its like one of those trips my dad used to do when he was doing field research and to actually see a person can create this amount of fear to people around her?! And its (y/n) mother of all people! But she also has this motherly side too which is too cute. But it 's also nice to see (y/n) has a loving mother at least...

Kai'sa:G-good Evening Madam Lissandra

Unlike the other i was able to greet her, but i my hands were fidgeting so i hid them behind me and tried massaging my fingers to my palm to calm it down.

Sera POV

Rather than hiding behind Kai'sa i joined them in line to at greet (y/n)'s mom and boy did i regret that. As soon as she stood infront of us my whole skin was getting goosebumps and here presences was choking me a bit, Kai'sa and Akali were was able to greet her but my mouth just can't open to speak.

Mrs (L/n): but you, i haven't met you.

Mrs (L/n) was looking at them but she then she pointed her finger on me, that's when i was able to let out the words.

Sera:I-im Seraphine, i-im (y/n) f-friend, It's nice to meet you Mrs. (L/n).

Suddenly her cold stair disappeared cand her mood changed again to her loving and caring mother side it was the most warmest feeling i saw just from her smile. It makes me wonder how a young woman can be (y/n)'s mom.

Mrs (L/n):And my goodness (y/n) never told me he made new friends, a girl specifically and a cute one too~

I felt my cheeks were started to go warm and the cold feeling from my body was subsiding

Dr:Shen:ahem..

Mrs (L/n): Right, Um...Seraphine dear would you be okay if you would accompany me to (y/n)'s room? i would also like to get to know how you more and how you met my son~

Sera:S-Sure!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.7K 490 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
35.7K 907 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
60.8K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...