-Across America- Diego Brando...

By Gali543

Going back in time to participate in the "Steel ball run race" must be fun, right? Well, kind of! I guess... More

~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~Explaining Y/N's stand~
~19-
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~Johnny ending (54)~
Some news‼️

~𝟷~

2.2K 34 38
By Gali543

Just another boring backstory for Y/N

It was late August, the year is 2038. I just aged 18, and my last year of school was about to start. I was from an extremely rich family, and a professional horseback rider. My parents were very strict, and I was studying in the best posible school in my country.

It's Monday 29th August, and I'm about to be late on my first day of school.

"Miss Y/LN, please wake up, you will be late!" One of my female servants tried waking me up. "H-huh?" I opened my eyes, they get blinded by the sunshine of the morning sunrise.
"Now that you are awake, please start getting ready. I've prepared your clothes too." The servant stated. I got kind of annoyed, since I told them multiple times that I like choosing my own clothes. "Okay whatever, you can leave now."
I took a deep breath before going out of my comfy bed. I looked at the clock and the time was 6:55am. I still had a whole hour. Why were they so pressed about me being late?
Anyways, I put on some baggy jeans and a crop top (you can imagine something else, I'll be going with that tho) since it was late summer and the weather was still very hot. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and apply some make up.
By the time I was done it was 7:30. I went to eat with my family. That morning our cook prepared some pancakes with blueberry jam. It was my favorite thing to eat in the morning and I really enjoyed it. My mom was talking with my father. I ate in peace. Then I headed out to school.
My driver suggested to give me a ride, but I declined. The weather was too nice not to enjoy a quick walk to school.

As I was walking, I saw my friend, Jean (aot Jean🐴). We were childhood friends and really the only one that I've ever had. He came to greet me.
"Y/N! Long time no see! How have you been?" He asked. "Long time no see, Jean. I've been good. What about you?" I was happy to see him. "I've been actually amazing. This summer was so fun. Are you exited for school? It's our last year." He said with excitement. "Well, not really. My parents are thinking about sending me to a business college after this year, which doesn't really interests me that much.." I said blankly. "Tat's too bad. Try talking to them about it or something" Jean gave me advice, trying to help me as always. "Yeah, but I doubt that they'll listen..."

As we were talking about random stuff, we finally arrived at school.

"What's your first class, Y/N?" He turned to me. "I think it's History. How about you?" I was curious. "Good for you... Mine is Maths. Wish me luck-!" He sighed. "Of course! Good luck with that ass teacher!" I said as we both laughed it off and said our goodbyes.

All the people in the hallway gave me unfriendly glances. Everyone knew I was rich and a famous jockey. But I didn't care. I was used to it, slay.
I entered the class and sat next to some emo girl bcoz all the seats were already taken.
"Hi! My name is Y/-" "Don't bother introducing yourself. Let's just get trough this class without you bothering me.". Wow okay, moody ass bish. I was just trying to be nice 🙄.
The teacher entered and she gave us some small speech about our last year- I didn't listen tho. She said that she'll be telling us about the "Steel ball run race" as our first lesson. I immediately focused my attention to her. Everyone looked at me weirdly. "What the hell?" I was confused, but then remembered that all they associated me with was this sport.

I already knew everything about the race. I had multiple records and books about it, and I had read them all. I was always really interested in it. And it was also really popular... There were a lot of documentary movies.
I got bored as the teacher was talking about things I already knew. At one point I spaced out, totally lost in my thoughts. I really wished that I could participate in the race. "Damn in.. it's so boring. I want to experience what they did back in 1890.. Wait, what if I used my sta-" "Hey, don't space out! It's gonna be your turn to read from page 5 soon! Yare, yare-" the emo gurl got me out of my thoughts. "Oh, yea right. Thank you."

The first school period was over so it was time for lunch. I preferred getting somewhere else over the food they made at the canteen.

While I was eating some icecream in the backyard, I saw the same girl from my class being bullied by 2 boys and a girl. I ran over to stop them. "Hey! What's going on, leave her alo-" "Shut your mouth jockey, go somewhere else" One of the boys cut me off. "Seriously what's with everyone cutting me off today, so annoying." I sighed. "No you shut your ass and leave her alone. Or I will have to get involved." They started pissing me off. " What did you just say?" He got mad "I said that you should shut ur ass and leave her alone-" He charged at me. I quickly called my stand. "Ora!" my stand cried out while dealing him a face punch (yes that's the stand cry, excuse me for my originality🥶). I sent him back flying. "Great job." I said to my stand. It was always kind of introverted and rarely talked to me, but I still adored it the way it was.
"H-huh?!" the other XY chromosome imbecile looked at the other one and back at me. The two males and the girl started running away. The emo gworl was safe now. #EmosDeserveLove.

Stand Name: Born to Die

Abilities: teleportation and going back and up in time.
(yes it's kinda overpowered but who cares bleh)

"Hey are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah- thank you for helping me out" emo gurl decided not to be rude to me this time 👏🏻. "Name is Mei." she introduced herself. "Mine's Y/N. Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile "Sorry for being mean to you this morning.-" She apologized. "It's totally fine. Want me to buy you an icecream?" I didn't have anyone to eat with, so I invited her. "Sure, let's go." She joined me.

We both talked while eating our icecreams, and I was really enjoying her company. Mei was sweet once you get to know her #Emos<3. The school bell rang and we both headed to our classes.

Rest of school was fine, as I got to be with Jean in a few classes. He is really fun to be around. Then it was time that I headed back home.
I saw my driver waiting for me in front of school. I was planning on going home alone again, but I got in the car anyway.
"I think I told you that I was going to walk back home." I stated irritated. "Miss Y/LN, your father ordered me to do so." He said, not even saying sorry. "Whatever, really, so annoying!" I ended the conversation.

When I got home, I immediately changed into my swimsuit, so I could rest a little bit in the pool.
The feeling of the chilly water around my body always made me feel nice after school.

I lost track of the time again. I heard someone coming and I snapped out of it. It was my mother...
"Y/N? How many times do I have to tell you to not take such long baths?", she said angrily, "You will be having riding lessons in 10 minutes so get ready!". She was angry again. "Alright.." I said. I didn't want to deal with her..

I changed into my training clothes. I waited at the front gate for my coach to arrive.
My coach- Antonio, a horse-riding professional, trained me to ride since I was a kid. He is a good person and is the only one that actually understands me. I liked calling him Ante. He is like a father to me.
He finally arrived and greeted me "Y/N hello! How was your first day at school?" He said with a smile. "Meh, fine I guess.". I got in his car and he started driving to the training site.
"Ante, you know of the "Steel ball run" race, right?" I asked him. "Of course, is that even a question, Y/N?" He laughed "Yeah, sorry. Well do you think I might be able to do it?" I stated. "Huh? Why do you ask?" Ante was kind of surprised. "I mean, if I went centuries back in time, and I participated, would I be able to do it?" There was a moment of silence. "That's a really weird question, but I think that you have all the abilities to do it. You are one of the best horse riders in the world. How did you even think of that?" He said as he chuckled a little. "Alright, I was wondering because It kind of intrigued me."

It was almost 6:30 pm and it was time that I finished my training. It went very good as expected.

When I went back home I changed into my pijama and started doing my homework, thinking about my new idea.
My stand- Born to Die, main abilities were teleportation and going back in time. But they took a lot of energy to do. I mostly used them for cheating my exams and when I accidentally broke an expensive vase🥶💪🏻. The most I have done was 5 years back in time when I was experimenting what I could do. And travelled to Antarctica and back, so I could pet a penguin. After that I was tired and I couldn't use my stand for 10 minutes maybe. *After all the calculations Y/N did, she figured out that going 148 years back in time would cost her 5 hours of not being able to use her stand.*
"Huh? That's going to be easy!" I accidentally loudly said.
At 9pm I was already done with all my homework and It was time to get prepared for my newfound incredible idea.

This was actually fun to make. Yeah first chapter kinda boring, but needed a backstory, so this is as good as I could think of. If you like my story so far, I would really appreciate helping me out by voting <3.Okay that's it for now. Have an amazing day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 26 22
Main Cover Art Of Jeremiah And Danielle By @in.a.p.ickle Arms Of Sorrow Is The 3rd Part Of The Steel Ball Run Universe And The 9nth Part Of The Whole...
8.9K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...
787 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...
118K 8.4K 102
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...