My Mafia Boss

Από DeltaTzuyu

Sana is 25 she's struggling to keep up with her two jobs. she's an orphan and she has a 2 year old daughter n... Περισσότερα

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51

Chapter 50

2.4K 105 21
Από DeltaTzuyu

Tzuyu's POV

I walked inside the hospital with Sana in my arms, I picked her up bridal style to get her inside faster. She had a death grip on my shoulder and her nails were digging on my skin.

"Pregnant woman! Out of the way!" I yelled when there was this old man walking very slowly, lucky for him I didn't push his ass.

"Put her here" a nurse rushed to me with a wheelchair.

"Where's her dad?" She looked behind me,

"I am" I said seriously, she swallowed hard and nodded her head.

"I hate you!! Your daughter is ripping my walls apart!!" She screamed gripping my hand, if she squeezed it a little harder I think she would've broken my fingers.

We were inside the room and the doctor walked in ready. I was standing next to Sana holding her hand and wiping the sweat off of her face, she was breathing heavily and I tried to help her out by kissing her head.

"Okay Sana, you can start pushing now" I think I can't feel my hand anymore.

"Fuck you!! Fuck you for putting this demon inside of me!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I can see the head, push! You can do it Sana" the doctor encouraged her and she pushed harder. She guided my hand to her mouth and bit me. I couldn't pull my hand away so I just zipped my lips and smiled through the pain, because I know what she's feeling is a thousand times more painful.

A few minutes later of pushing and blood dripping off of my hand, we heard a loud cry. A nurse wrapped my hand in a bandage, and I looked at an exhausted Sana she was holding our baby in her arms with tears in her eyes. I kissed her lips softly and told her how proud I am of her and kissed the baby's head.

"I love you baby" I kissed her again,

"I take all what I said back" she said kissing the baby's head.

"You're not a demon but my little angel" she whispered,

The doctor took the baby to clean her up and they'll bring her back so Sana can breastfeed her. I sat on the chair next to her bed after they cleaned her and kissed her knuckles. She noticed my hand and smiled.

"I'm sorry about that" she chuckled, I just smiled and kissed her lips.

"So have you thought of any names yet?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

435K 12.5K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...
175K 8.3K 49
Myoui Mina is known for being the most elegant and sophisticated student in Morning Star School of Fine Arts (owned by her family.) She was not aware...
143K 2.5K 69
Short stories containing fluff and smut. Sometimes i get an idea in my head for a random story, i will put them here i dont know when and how many ti...
27K 1.1K 22
"appa!" "ne!! heejinah!" that kid running to be in her father embrace. start-15|december|2021 end - 8|march|2022 Highest ranking #95 in chirstmas #14...