Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK

By Army_Author

Marriage is a covenant It's not a contract signed for a period of time You cannot end it whenever you want It... More

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
CHAPTER 1 : )
CHAPTER 2 : )
CHAPTER 3 : )
CHAPTER 4 : )
CHAPTER 5 : )
CHAPTER 6 : )
CHAPTER 7 : )
CHAPTER 8 : )
CHAPTER 9 : )
CHAPTER 10 : )
CHAPTER 11 : )
CHAPTER 12 : )
CHAPTER 13 : )
CHAPTER 14 : )
CHAPTER 15 : )
CHAPTER 16 : )
CHAPTER 17 : )
CHAPTER 18 : )
CHAPTER 19 : )
CHAPTER 20 : )
CHAPTER 21 : )
CHAPTER 22 : )
CHAPTER 23 : )
CHAPTER 24 : )
CHAPTER 25 : )
CHAPTER 26 : )
CHAPTER 27 : )
CHAPTER 28 : )
CHAPTER 29 : )
CHAPTER 30 : )
CHAPTER 31 : )
CHAPTER 32 : )
CHAPTER 34 : )
CHAPTER 35 : )
CHAPTER 36 : )
CHAPTER 37 : )
CHAPTER 38 : )
CHAPTER 39 : )
CHAPTER 40 : )
CHAPTER 41 : )

CHAPTER 33 : )

795 30 3
By Army_Author

Author's POV :
As kook was going to stay home today he called his secretary to inform her about his leave and came downstairs in his casual
outfit where tae was already present sitting on the couch . He walked towards him and sat beside him .

Taehyung's POV :
He looked up when he felt the couch sank
" Oo kook why did you change in to your casuals , are you not going to company today " Tae asked him .

" You forgot already didn't i tell you back there , today I'm gonna stay home and we'll spend sometime together " kook said with a smile " Really ? " tae asked in a small voice looking down playing with the hem of his shirt .

" yup , we can do whatever you want but please don't be sad and be smiley again i really don't like seeing you like this and ~ *kook moved closer to him and lift up his face by his chin and continued*

you have a unique smile which makes you even more beautiful " kook said .when tae heard kook's words he smiled for which kook flashed a bright smile in return and engulfed him in to a warm hug as he succeeded in lifting his mood .

After a good 5 minutes they broke the hug and parted away , as tae was about to get up from the couch kook grabbed him by his arm making him sit on his lap . He was too shocked to say something but nonetheless sat there with red blushy cheeks .

" Hey are you blushing taehyungie~" kook asked in a teasing voice" No - no I'm not " tae said stuttering a bit avoiding his eyes
" Then are you imitating a tomato ? " kook asked again poking his red blushy cheeks .

" koo stop it ~" tae whined trying to get out of his grip but it was of no use . Now kook was on top of tae tickling him while tae trying to stop him , soon after the hall
was full of giggles and laughter .

[ Time Skip's till Evening ]

Author's POV :
The entire day taekook had fun together they had their lunch together , had long talks and so on . After having their lunch both of them were exhausted and took a small nap , Now it's Evening time :

Kook was the first one to wake up but didn't move and laid there with open eyes staring at tae who was just beside him . He softly played with his hairs as tae hummed softly cuddling more closer to him " cute " he thought smiling at tae who was still asleep .

After a while , kook decided to wake up tae as he wanted to take him out for an outing .
After whining a little when kook told him about the going out he quickly woke up & ran towards the bathroom to get ready leaving kook behind .

After getting dressed both of them got out of the mansion , sat on their car and drove away towards the designated place ~

[ Their Outfits 👆]

During this entire time while jungkook was driving tae was quietly sulking beside him seeing tae like this kook asked " hey Tae Why are you so quiet ? Are you not feeling well ? What happened ? "

Hearing him tae looked at him with a slight frown which confused him a bit so he asked again " Baby what happened , did i do something ? "
" Yup you did , I have been asking you this since evening but you won't tell me Where are we going ? " Tae said complaining still looking so cute.

Listening to him kook just chuckled at him and said " I am not telling you bcoz it's a surprise and you are going to enjoy it " " I hate suprises " tae said folding his arms looking at the otherside

" But i know you like it ~ " jungkook said laughing at tae " But how long will it take ? It been ages you're driving and i can't see anything " tae said pouting again as jungkook rolled his eyes .

After a while , they stopped in front of a cozy restaurant both of them got down and looked around with a soft smile " Kookie " Tae called out kook who was already smiling looking at him .

" Do you like it ? " he asked tae who looked at him and nodded with a soft smile both of them entered in and sat on a table nearby a big window , Soon after a old lady came to them to take their order after they ordered the lady went away and they started talking waiting for their food's arrival .

" This place is still the same , so comfortable and cozy " kook said glancing around " yup we used to come here often skipping our classes " Taehyung said looking outside the window admiring the surronding as kook hummed in response .

While they were chatting , the old lady came with their food and served them , both of them started eating while having having small talks and giglung in between .

After they were done , kook paid for the food and both of them walked out from there , when tae was about to go towards their car kook stopped him .

" wait tae we don't need car for now , i want to take you to our onemore special place " he said looking at tae who quickly flashed his boxy smile and said " Okiee !! Lets go but where are you taking me ? "

" It's a surprise again " kook said walking intertwining both their hands " Oho ! You and you're surprises " Tae said shaking his head making kook chuckle at him .

After walking for a bit they finally stopped in front of an old park which was not fully empty but calm and quiet , everyone there were minding their own bussiness .

" You still remember this park ? " tae asked kook who was now looking at him " Yeah this place holds so much memories huh" he said smiling for which tae hummed .

" You wanna have an ice cream ? " kook asked tae who was looking around with a smile " Sure " he said " ok then I'll be right back " kook said and walked away leaving tae behind who went towards a empty bench and sat down there .

After buying ice creams jungkook went towards tae who was now sitting on a bench and sat down handling him a ice cream which tae took and thanked him .

Now , both of them were having their ice cream with tae blabbering about stuff and jungkook staring at him with a wide smile looking like a whipped bunny that he is .

" Yah , I'm talking to you , are you even listening ? " tae asked knocking on his head but instead kook shushed him in return and said " Shh..be quiet it's getting dark you're gonna wake up all the people sleeping "

Hearing him tae looked at him with a frown and asked " Are you crazy kookie ? Literally who will sleep this early and moreover who sleeps at a park ? " " A lot of Creepy PeOple , aNimAls , gHoStS Oooo Ooooooo.............." kook said and started making weird freaky noises trying to scare tae but got smacked on his arm .

" You still remember everything from the high school days huh ? " jungkook asked out of nowhere looking at tae who laughed silently finishing his last bite of ice cream .
" what why are you laughing ? " kook asked not getting why tae was laughing for which tae shooked his head as " Nothing " and sat there looking at sky .

" You still didn't answer me " kook said looking at tae ." I do remember everything kook , it was all crazy " tae said giggling making kook a bit confused .
" Crazy ? " kook asked again with a slight smile for which tae hummed and said " Yup but it was all very special to me " " Me too " kook said " Really ? " tae asked for which kook hummed .

After sitting there for a while , kook stood up and said " Lets go home now , it's getting dark " " whyyy i wanna stay a bit more " tae said whining looking at jungkook with his puppy eyes .

" Tae we can come here again if you want but some another day and for now we have to go , come on " jungkook said with a gentle voice and pulled him by his hands and made him stand up and walked away with him towards their car .

=====================================
Helloo dear reader's !! So 👆here's the new chapter and i guess this is the longest one i have wrote till now , anyway sorry for late update again ~✨

Now I'm in the middle of my writting exams again so I'll not be able to update anytime soon again but I'll always keep replying to your comments so yeah ! Have fun reading and do vote for the chapter Thank you so much 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 14.8K 30
✿*.⁠。⁠*ONGOING*.⁠。⁠*✿ (On Hold) Cover Credit ● taehyungwbk ● © Tigers_Bunbun An Arrange Marriage between Two Souls... The Kim's are the richest famil...
154K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
423K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
309K 23.6K 51
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...