Normal Isn't In My Dictionary...

Galing kay MyoneG

{Book 1 & 2 of the Redfield Series} Definition of normal; Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expe... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eleven

209 11 1
Galing kay MyoneG

3rd Person POV

It had been about two hours since they lost sight of the black van seemingly in an unnatural rush to get from point a to point b, and their em nerves started settling in. They'd searched all over town at least twice and every time, nothing showed up, nothing that screamed 'supernatural' at least.

"Adam, are you sure-" James started, but stopped once Adam's fiery glare landed on his, I think they had the answer.

"I'm not stupid." Adam retorted, but even he was having doubts about what he saw zooming past. His shades could have darkened it, it could have been a dark green or even navy blue, but he was sure it was black, almost positive.

None of them were used to this; having to worry about anyone but themselves; and a newborn girl at that. It wasn't in any handbook that they could imagine, especially seeming that this girl was devious little thing.

"I think we might have to take into account that if these are hunters, then do we even want to look, or is there any point if she's going to be..." Peter trailed off, the brothers glowering at him, their eyes seeping into that all familiar crimson.

Nobody wanted to believe that she might have lost the battle.

"She's perfectly capable of defending herself...for a short while at least, if there's a chance we can help then we will, she can use her magic voodoo stuff." Ryan explained, trying to get himself to believe his own words, they all wanted to believe she was ok, and not that she was facing the real death, fact was, she's inexperienced and taking on hunters was quite an ordeal.

"She can control demons and every other fuck up in the world, not humans." Adam cut in again, but no more was said because they got sidetracked by the loudest racket in the town.

Boom!

All their eyes widened and their gazes caught hold of a large orange mist of grey and yellow, erupting from downtown, seeping into the sky above and polluting the atmosphere. They started running towards it, hoping it wasn't anything to do with Eliza, or the hunters won't be their worry.

They turned a corner to a street about five blocks from where they were standing, and they weren't sure whether to be pleased or displeased, because the good news was that no bodies were sprawled in the street, the bad news was that no one knew if anyone was inside.

James was first to react, running full speed into the building. Pushing his way through the fiery door. He didn't even know whether this was anything to do with Eliza, however, he was willing to take the chance.

"He's an idiot, and I'll be damned if he does something stupid without me." Peter hissed, following in behind.

Everything was in flames, shrapnel was scattered inside and out, not only did a bomb go off, but it hit the appliances causing a very angry fire.

Before long all four boys were stampeding inside, coughing as the smoke entered their undying lungs, vampires are tricky to kill, but fire is one of the methods that could potentially end them.

The flames were loud like thunder and everything became like a sauna gone bad, they had to see if Eliza was in here, for all they knew it could have just been an ordinary human accident.

Bodies began to litter the floor, and James could see some of them still moving, and their wounds healing, but scorch marks still burned into their skin, they had been right, there were vampires in here, a lot of them. Not only that, but the stench of werewolves filled their nostrils, if there were any humans, they would have been blown to bits, even the vampires were struggling to survive. A few screeches echoed through the walls, making a couple of walls cave in on each other.

The boys all split, most of the bodies were still moving, but saving them wasn't the priority, if they had time, maybe a few could be saved, as evil and malice as it sounded, leaving them to burn was safer than letting them roam free in their town, raw and untrained vampires were a danger.

It started to seem like Eliza had perished, but they would keep searching until the flames finally destroyed them, they weren't giving up, even Peter seemed determined.

A quiet coughing almost choking sound echoed down the fierce flamed filled corridor and Ryan was the one to hear it, he sprinted down, dodging the falling planks of sharp wood, until a fragile body of Eliza in a red outfit caught his eyes, he darted towards it and he almost missed the sharp shrapnel shooting towards him, he dived beside her, scratching his legs on the way, he quickly bent over her, she looked so small beneath him.

"Eliza, oh shit..." He trailed off, noticing the huge piece of wooden shrapnel protruding from her chest, there was no way of moving her without making it any deeper.

"Ryan." She choked out, grabbing his tee and pulling him towards her. His panicked eyes looking over the wound.

"I have to get this out, if this scratches your heart, you are going to be in trouble." He explained, she nodded , he clasped his hands around it, and she whined out.

"Ryan, I'm so-" she screamed quickly before composing herself through gritted teeth, Ryan's hand on the wood made it shift inside her. He noticed that this right here was the Eliza they knew, the sweet one, and he could tell by her pain that she was fighting off the vampire inside her.

"Sorry." She finished through her clenched teeth, her eyes began to droop as her skin started to pale and grey, she struggle to hold on, she was losing too much blood, and the smoke began to pour into her lungs, making her breathing jagged, even Ryan was struggling to breathe with the gases.

He hesitated no more and tugged at the wood, her body vibrated and finally she gave in, and her eyes closed. Ryan swore loudly, his brothers probably heard and were on their way, he tossed the hunk of wood aside just as something pulled at his foot and he whipped his head around to find a young boy, with his bright brown pleading eyes.

"P-please help me." He begged, Ryan tried to argue with his emotions, but before any morals got involved, the roof above them collapsed, sending the boy into flames and leaving Ryan with fire erupting on his skin, both their cries called throughout the building and he stripped his tee and it went into the flames as he patted out his trousers which were no more than shorts now, and black and red burns scathed his body, his healing process was slow due to the situation.

Eliza was out of reach now, and he could barely make any sight of her, the roof had completely caved and they were stranded on two different parts of the room. Luckily James made his way onto the scene, but on Ryan's side.

"Where's your top?"

"That doesn't matter! Eliza's over there," he pointed, trying to find a safe way to pass through the roaring flames without getting himself into danger. He rocketed some hasty coughs and strained his tone. "She's in bad condition James, her healing is completely shot, and I'm not sure how much longer she can last without blood."

James tried to hide his emotion but failed epicly, he stared towards the flames and he could make out a fuzzy image of her still body. His face twisted in anger and he charged straight through the orange and yellow.

"James!" Ryan called after him, but when he got close, the heat burned his skin more than it already was, it suddenly fell silent, except from the sizzling of the fire. Ryan felt light headed and his fangs protruded out of his mouth roughly and then he heard the small rattling of footsteps pile in, the firemen had arrived.

That wasn't good.

Ryan jammed his jaw shut and already someone had found his way to him.

"You shouldn't be in here." The firemen shouted over the ruckus, Ryan tried to act as best he could.

"My brother is in there!" He screamed angrily, the firemen looked over and widened his eyes, a small amount of pity flickered onto the mans face, Ryan knew that the fireman was thinking it was all over for James.

Ryan refused to accept that.

"We'll find him." He assured, as Ryan started to be pulled away.

Ryan couldn't argue with the young human man and he allowed himself to be escorted out of the building because if he hadn't soon, he would have been claimed by the real death, and that wouldn't help Eliza, it was down to his brothers now.

Adam slowly dodged through the flames as fast as he could, but his abilities had slowed as smoke entered his lungs and he fell through the floor, plummeting towards to lowest point, his back smashed against the base and he was winded for a moment, slowly lifting himself up, he found that he was alone in the basement, the stairs were a pile of ash and rubble, the ceiling that began to cave was a fair few feet above him, and if Adam was strong enough he could just jump, but with everything going on, if he did get himself up there who's to know if he'll have enough energy to manoeuvre through the flames. He had to trust his brothers on this one.

Peter had found his way to James and discovered that his second youngest bro had been severely injured by the fire and was covered in black soot and ash, he was shaking as he examined Eliza, his flesh still freshly burning. Peter looked down to the strangely dressed girl.

"You better be worth it Eliza." Peter hissed under his breath, glancing a look at James who was shaking violently in pain and hunger. He stood wobbly and more burns hit his face and arms. Peter looked pained to see his brother like this and he forcefully grabbed his little cousin off the floor her head flopping over his elbow.

James stumbling behind him, failing to evade any more flames, his body burnt more but he began to stop feeling anything, the numbness settling in. The exit was in sight and there were more firemen piling into the flaming building, their wide eyes clasped sight of the three singed bodies and immediately they were treated.

As ambulances and fire trucks filled the street. Ryan was already sat on the edge of one of the ambulances being treated with all different kinds of medicines, he was finding it hard to pry his eyes away from the nurses neck.

James was next to be hustled onto a stretcher and then Eliza, Peter was also taken to be treated for his burns, but where was Adam? Peters eyes scanned the area but he wasn't there. He wasn't...he couldn't still be in there, could he?

A yellow suited fireman began to pull out a hose and Peter rushed over.

"You got my brother out right?" He pressed urgently, the fireman looked at him quizzically.

"By the ambulance." He pointed politely, Peters eyes followed his direction, as he pointed to Ryan, Peter shook his head.

"No, I have another brother, Adam. He went in." Peter growled impatiently. The fireman blinked a few times.

He turned around and yelled for a few more of his work members.

"We have another civilian trapped in the building!" He called, as a group stormed in armed with equipment. Peter was surprised at how much he actually cared about his brothers, although if he lost one, he might just lose himself.

He walked over to Ryan who was in a stable condition and not on his was to the general hospital, he was convinced James would be ok, and Eliza would be fine, it was the 'miraculous' recovery that they were going to make that worried him, but James would know that he had to fix it.

Adam was the ultimate priority at that moment. He questioned charging back in the building, but decided against it, he wasn't suicidal. The flames had now engulfed the whole building as it burned orange until a point where it couldn't been seen by the sun and he found himself shuffling quickly into the darkness of the ambulance, the sun's rays not entirely being blocked.

A kind nurse was wrapping a bandage around multiple places on Ryan's body , he didn't really have a choice against it, besides he'd be fine once he had fed, all he was trying to do was keep himself out of the sunlight. He seethed quickly through his teeth when she poured a kind of cleansing liquid over his burns, and he shot her a warning glare before slowly turning his gaze back to Peter, who in turn stalked over to him.

Peter hovered over the nurse who was just finishing up the last couple of bandages that she wrapped around his palm and forearm leaving Ryan looking like a defeated soldier. The nurse bowed her head and continued to treat a few more people who had been rescued from the building, if only they knew how much chaos they were bringing to the world.

Ryan had his teeth gritted and was panting heavily, his eyes slowly moved over to Peter who couldn't help but smile at his beaten brother.

"Come to gloat?" Ryan sneered, Peter just shrugged, setting himself down beside Ryan who shuffled over to allow space, they were both sat on the back of the ambulance watching the disaster erupt.

"No." Peter replied simply. "We still have brother in there, and I can't hide the fact i'm worried about him, and it's even worse that you are the only one here I can actually put up with, I have emotions Ryan, even if I pretend I don't, admittedly sometimes I really do just don't care, but everything is different now, and it wasn't until we were all put in a position like this that I really noticed that...I'm not what I used to be, I'm not who i used to be, that heartless vampire brother that you all knew, its buried deep down, I think I beat it Ryan, I think having something to fight for let that human part of me out, and now, I don't know maybe I am back in control?" Peter exhaled, his eyes looking deeply into Ryan's orbs and now he thought maybe Peter was back, maybe the Peter they lost those hundred years ago, is still there, still waiting for the right time to emerge.

Ryan went to reply but some loud crashes caught their attention, four firemen piled out of the buiding, with no civillians, they hadn't found Adam, Peter growed angrily, Ryan saw his brothers concerned face.

"Incompetant humans." He growled, Ryan looked disappointed, he woudn't allow tears to fall though. Peter swiftly turned his hot gaze to Ryan who noticed his red eyes and elongated fangs, this wasn't good.

"No Peter, don't do it, I can't lose both of you!" He cried, Peter smirked, slowly shaking his head. He jumped up as did Ryan, grabbing his burns as trickes of blood seeped from the white fabric.

"You won't lose both of us, I assure you." Peter replied cooly, charging full speed into the still raging building, three fire hoses were blasting at the flames, as Peter slipped into the doorway, Ryan could already hear his brothers croaky coughs. He ran a frustrated hand through his ash filled hair. Slamming his foot hand against the bumper of the ambulance, not caring that he might have broken bones, or that the sub was entering through his eyes and almost setting him alight.

For years Ryan and Peter had been fighting but putting up with each other when need be, but this, this was just another reason for them to show hate for each other, Ryan wanted to believe that if he was in that building instead of Adam, Peter would still try to save him, but he knew Peter would leave him for dead.

No he wouldn't

A small whisper echoed in his head,Ryan soully wanted to believe it but he coudn't, their brotherly relationship died when they did.

*

Peter fought his way through the flames, shoving aside anything that wasn't what he was looking for, and concentrated on finding his brother. He alone was better than ten humans all searching for him, his ears locked on a small coughing sound and he rushed towards it, almost falling straight into a collapsed floor, he narrowed his eyes down and saw Adam's shadowy figure laying on his stomach, almost still, his arms were trying to push himself off the floor, but he kept falling, and fire was burning their way towards his body.

"Adam!" Peter called, but he didn't seem to hear him, because only more coughs spat out of his mouth, along with sprinkles of blood. Peter hissed loudly, trying to find any way to get Adam out of the large pit that was in front of him, if he went down, he wasn't sure he would be able to get back out.

The stairs were a pile of ash and rubble and there was no way of lifting him out, Peter had to take the chance. He jumped down the few storeys and landed as smooth as he could, Adam was right in front of him.

He pulled him over his shoulder and Adam let out a large grunting sound as Peter slowly clambered his way back up, the last of his strength was wasted jumping onto the main floor again, and he fell to his knees, slowly keeping hold of Adam, the door couldn't be too far now, he had done the hard bit.

"C'mon Peter, you're stronger than this." He whispered to himself, forcing himself back onto his feet and stumbling back through the burning wreck, the door was there, but a large plank had collapsed in front of them, and Peter could feel the flames about to bring down the supports around them both. He shoved the plank aside and threw Adam as hard as he could towards the door, it might hurt, but it would save him, and just as he saw his brother smack on the concrete, the building concaved.

----------------------------------------------

I forgot that I had about fifty chapters already written up and ready to publish, I barely read through it but it can't be that bad, even though I'm pretty sure it was written a year ago, writing the newest parts and looking back at this kind of makes me realise.

My writing was horrible back then, why did nobody tell me? All of you lying and giving me nice comments xD

Anyways, I'm a tiredly custard, nice to write again, even though this authors note was the only part I wrote at this current time--apparently I wrote often when I wasn't having to deal with exams and grades, so...yeah. Bye!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.8K 1.6K 24
Lia just moved into a new neighborhood with her dad. Everything seems perfect. The house, the school, her neighbors. But when she sees something she...
4.9K 83 29
When Camillia Bates's family moves from California to Indiana, Camillia wonders why she has start her life all over in the country. And just when she...
547K 12.8K 25
He would never love her. Want her. Or need her. Althea Williams definition of 'normal' is a lot different to others. To her, normal is being bullied...
199K 5.2K 25
I was never a normal girl and just add these things together to know how I was never normal from the being to the end. Assassin + Killer + Agent + We...