They Know The End

By m00n_drunk

[Based on They Both Die In The End] In a world where you know when you'll die, two people from different worl... More

"Rust"
Ezra Abao
Dr. Flora Payo
Matthew Payo
Sasha Vae Villegas
Russell Magbanua
Joshua Amante
Dr. Flora
Russell
Matt
Russell
Part 2: Curtain Call
Matt
Rafael Custado
Matt
Russell
Matt
Wade Payo
Russell
Matt
Alicia Magbanua
Russell
Matt
Russell
Matt
Russell
Brent Carlyle Tolentino
Matt
Mary Trish Commendador
Part 3: Know The End
Russell
Russell
Matt
Russell
Matt
Russell
Matt
Russell
Tommy De Leon
Rey Conner Lucero
Sasha
Matt
Russell
Matt
Part 0: Everything Again
???

Part 1: Midnight Purge

69 6 3
By m00n_drunk

"Death-Cast is a mysterious establishment. No one knows how it got there, and no one knows who made it. All we know is its purpose: it is there to inform people of their impending death. And it is fact that they are right all the time. Nothing more, nothing less."

- ???

-

The calls begin at midnight. They come like ghosts: invisible, yet it is always there, ready to strike you down at any moment. When the phone rings, you are marked with the kiss of Death themself. You will only have about 24 hours to live. Many people like myself feared it every night and barely slept because of it. I'd stay up, watching the phone in anticipation and dread. And after about two hours, I'd sigh to myself and go to sleep in peace.

But that didn't happen today.

- anonymous, CountDowners

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...
540 15 9
❝I'll love her till my dying end❞ {Will the lives of two girls-one who loves summer and the other who resents it-change for the better or for the wor...
8 0 3
No description 😊. You have to find out (10-11-2022)
𝐀𝐕𝐀 By Lia

Teen Fiction

279 23 25
Isn't it sad that everyone you love will pass away later in the future? Your lover, mother, father, sister, brother, everyone. There's no saving th...